The Institute of Technology and Science Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day I was wandering thru the halls of the Library half heartedly looking for some more info about the Object, the Mirror. Instead I found a smoking hot young research associate. We ended up in an unoccupied cubical where I proceeded to coax three loads of cum from him! One down my throat, one between my lusciously sensitive titties and the last into my hot clutching pussy. He was really tired when we finished so I took pity on him even though I would have enjoyed having another go at it with him!

I walked slowly back to my office. As I went I took note of the many girls that I passed. Big tits seemed to be everywhere! I mean, really, REALLY big tits! No one was smaller than D-cups. I watched one poor woman stagger down the sidewalk, using a walker to help her. Her boobs hung over the walker! I'd never seen such enormous boobs! She seemed happy enough. She was getting stares and admiring whistles from lots of men. And a few women, too!

I tried to imagine what it would be like to have tits so big that my lover could see my face or my cunt but not at the same time! I couldn't make up my mind if I was jealous or not.

When I reached the office I immediately pulled off the mirror's cover and grabbed that frame as I had the other day.

"Come out, come out, who ever you are!"

Almost at once I saw that figure seem to appear out of nowhere. Female in shape, I could not make out the face beyond an impression of great beauty combined with wisdom.

"My, you are progressing even faster than I had anticipated. Are you having fun? It would seem so!"

"Who, or what are you?" I demanded.

"You can call me ..." I heard a noise that I could not begin to pronounce. "Well, maybe you should just call me Jane." Her voice faded away.

"Okay, Jane. Can you help me? I mean, I figure you are responsible for my skin clearing up and all the other changes." I gestured at my new body before continuing. "Can you help me make some other changes?"

"What did you have in mind, child?"

I considered for a moment. What DID I want? I should have thought this out but since I was here...

"I want to not get pregnant unless I decide to. I want longer hair. I want bigger tits! I want a tighter waist with a booty that will make all the other girls jealous! I want..." I tapered off as the image in the mirror started to laugh!

"Slow down, girl. slow down! That's a long list. The first one is a great idea and I'm glad to grant it. Now pull yourself together and tell me how I can help. What is it that you want?"

"Alright." I took a breath and started over. "I want to be the object of every mans lust and the cause of every woman envy. I want breasts that will exceed anyone's expectations. I want a long, slender waist above the most responsive pussy imaginable! I want a butt that draws admiring stares from everyone and show girl legs that seem to be too long but that are perfect!" I stopped to collect my thoughts.

"I want to be a sex bomb that will be able to ensnare who ever I want! That's what I want!" I finished.

"Excellent! This should be a lot of fun! Now, brace your self!"

As soon as she said it I felt a rush, stronger than any other I had felt before.

I grabbed onto the frame and held on for dear life as I felt waves of ecstasy wash over me. I bent at the waist as I felt my butt start to push outward behind me. Then my chest began to expand. My breasts were getting larger and larger! Their weight increased quickly. I could see my boobs as they started to dangle beneath me. Stretching my blouse and popping my buttons open, a pair of enormous breasts appeared hanging between the open halves of my now too small blouse.

As the feeling slowly receded I was able to stand up and examine the results.

My tits almost brushed the mirror now as I examined my self. My butt was firm and protuberant. The contrast between my waist and my development above and below was amazing!

"What, that is, how..." I was stumbling over myself with excitement.

"Forty-eight, Triple H Cup! twenty-two, thirty-six," the voice told me. "You look amazing!"

And that was true! I could compete with any of the women I had seen on campus. In fact I put most of them in the shade I thought proudly. I had a body second to none!

"Is there anything else, my Child?"

"Well, can you work your magic so that I enjoy the taste and texture of cum? I love to feel a man's dick in my mouth! I love to feel them thrust themselves into my mouth. I'd like to be able to deep throat them and swallow them all up! And I want to enjoy their taste, too!"

"There's one more thing," I told the being in the mirror. "I don't know if it's in your ability or not but it sure would be a boon."

"What is it, my Child. Don't be coy."

"Well, I have a killer body, thanks to you. And I'm gorgeous! I can get any man I want, I'm sure. But it's frustrating not knowing exactly what I might find once I get them, you know, ready to play."

"So you want to know how well endowed he is before you make a move? I can help..."

"No, not really." I interrupted. "What I had in mind was if I maybe could help them become the man I want them, need them, to be. You know, tight abs, big balls with lots of cum and a dick that can impress a brood mare!" My voice was rising in pitch and excitement as I spoke.

"My, you do have some interesting ideas. Okay, what you wish is what you shall have, my Dear!"

With that the mirror went dark and I was standing by myself looking at the new me in the mirror. I was a stone cold fox! Truly a sex bomb! Giant breasts that seemed to leap forward. And under those fabulous fun bags a tight waist that led to the kind of hips that promised nights of ecstasy. As soon as I got home I was going to have to remeasure myself. I was no long the 34DDD-26-38 I had been. I was bigger on top, smaller in the middle and almost the same at the bottom?

I was somewhat concerned that people might remark on the amazing transformation that I had undergone. But it seemed the Goddess in the Mirror had thought of that. Not one of my co-workers commented on my longer hair, gigantic boobs or the other changes that I had gone through. Every one acted as if I had always been a magnificent looking fuck doll!

That night I headed right back to the bar. I was dressed to kill! Low cut and tight. Short skirt and stiletto heels. I got a TON of looks from all the men! And I danced with anyone that asked. And a LOT of the guys asked.

I had a lot of fun rubbing up against them, feeling them sprout boners. Feeling those hard ons pushing against me. And encouraging them to thrust against me until they exploded! I loved it. And they did too! Finally, as the night was getting on toward midnight I choose my boy-toy.

Tom was fairly nondescript. Which is why I choose him! I wanted a true test of my Goddess blessed ability.

When I got him to his place I made sure to make out for a good fifteen or twenty minutes. I took the time to run my hands over him. I stroked his legs, I swept my fingers over his stomach and back. As we kissed and necked on the sofa I could feel him losing fat and becoming more and more fit and trim. He didn't seem to react to the changes that were taking place.

When the time came to get him to undress we both were panting with lust. I pulled off his shirt and admired his tight abs. He had very low body fat, so I could admire each of his muscles. And I did. I took the time to lick his stomach while I undid his belt and pulled his pants down.

Tom seemed a little confused but he didn't say anything as I tossed his underwear over my shoulder. I started stroking his penis. I licked my lips salaciously as I worked, smiling up into his eyes. By the time I had him up to his full erection he was at least 10 inches of thick, throbbing man-meat. I was using both hands, moaning and sighing with happiness as I looked forward to the womb rattling pounding I was about to get!

"Guh, goo, Good God!" He exclaimed. "Look at the size of my dick! I'm fucking huge!"

"Yes, you are," I responded. "I'm going to enjoy having this huge prong driven as far into me as you can manage! And I'm going to ride you like a horse until I've emptied your balls!"

At that point Tom shut up and slid on top of me. With my encouragement he lined himself up and began to sink himself into my sopping wet pussy. It wasn't easy but we were persistent!

After ten minutes of mutual effort Tom's thickness was half way into me. I was enjoying every stroke! I"d never had a partner with his kind of equipment. And he seemed to have great stamina. He was sweating, of course, but he didn't seem close to cumming, at least not yet.

"I want to get on top," I told him. "I want to ride you until we both cum our brains out!"

He didn't object and a moment later I was looking down at him over my huge titties as they bounced and shook in front of me! Big, fat, solid titties that had his attention. He used both hands to squeeze and handle me. I loved it!

I was pile-driving myself up and down his rigid pole while he paid attention to my nipples. He was licking and sucking them as we worked together like a well oiled machine! By this time I'd had a couple of little orgasms and I was building to a much larger one!

That larger, more powerful explosion came when I had finally taken all of him into my spasming cunt! It was wonderful!

Ten inch strokes felt so good! I hit a second peak of ecstasy while riding him. He hadn't yet cum. I kind of thought that he would cum when I wanted him to and not before!

I slid off him and wrapped my breasts around his dick. When I pressed hard he disappeared between my tits. When I relaxed the pressure I could lick his dick head and take the first few inches of his wrist thick prong into my mouth. He was gasping and groaning in pleasure as I ran my tongue around his dick head a few times. Then I began to alternate between tit fucking and sucking on the inches of hard on that poked out of my cleavage!

Finally I slid back enough that I could stroke him with both hands. As I smirked at him I leaned forward and took him into my mouth. While looking him in the eyes I slowly leaned forward and took him deeper and deeper.

He was staring at me while I bottomed out! I had him all! Every inch of the biggest dick I had ever seen was lodged in my throat. My lips were pressed tightly against him. I was trying to take all of him and I had done it! There was no more for me. It felt so good!

"Now you big dicked bastard! Now! Cum for Tina!" I commanded him. I had pulled off and was using both hands to stroke him faster and faster. He groaned deep in his chest, his abs tightened and with a strangled cry of excitement he started to blow his load into my eager mouth!

He tasted wonderful! I loved the taste of him as I savored each drop he had to offer! I had no trouble keeping up with him as he emptied his balls for me! Just as I had asked the Goddess of the Mirror the taste and feel with wonderful. I sucked harder and harder trying to get every bit!

When Tom finally sagged back onto the sofa I slithered up over him. While I rubbed my giant tits on his chest I gave him the hottest kiss I could!

His dick, which had started to soften, snapped back to full hard on! Groaning in need I slipped his dick into my sopping wet cunt. It was a really tight fit but I loved it! I smiled down at him as I swung my massive right tit onto his face. Cupping the underside, I encouraged him to suck and lick my erect nipple while I slammed myself down on his rampant cock. Time and again I pushed him all the way into me! I made sure that he sucked and licked and played with both my tits while I rode him like a cowgirl. I came time and again while he gasped and moaned under me.

When I got tired I flipped us over and let him pound away at me while I rode the waves of ecstasy to climax after climax. Tom couldn't keep his eyes or his hands off my breasts which were dancing and flopping from the hammering I was taking!

He kept up an amazing pace for almost thirty minutes until he stiffened and pumped two immense spurts of cum into my eager pussy. Then he yanked him self from between my legs and straddled my chest while he pushed his dick head between my lips.

I sucked up all the rest of his offering while he shivered and shook above me.

At last he collapsed next to me. He was breathing hard as he rested. I made sure that I had milked all the cum from his softening dick and cleaned it all up with my sexy mouth.

"You were great," I told him.

"It's never been like that before," he gasped, still trying to catch his breath. "I've never, I mean, look at me! All of a sudden I'm trim and muscular and hung like never before! How... what..." He seemed confused.

"Don't worry about it Tom. It will always be like that from now on! You are a true stud! Watch!"

Quick as a flash I had his dick in my mouth and I sucked him back to full hard on in no time! With out letting up I sucked and licked and teased his cock. After just a few minutes I winked at him and while I had him all the way into my throat I massaged his ball sack with one hand while using my middle finger of the other hand to caress his prostrate! In seconds he emptied himself into my ravenous mouth!

"Jesus! That's three times in a row! I've never cum like that before! That was amazing, um..." he looked confused. The bastard had forgotten my name!
"Tina," I reminded him. "My name is Tina!"

"Right! Right! Tina! I'm sorry. I've never had sex like that before in my life and I think you literally fucked my brains out!" He looked so forlorn I forgave him at once.

"Maybe we can get together some time again soon?" He suggested. "I mean after I recover from this!"

"Maybe," I replied and I finished getting back into my skirt and blouse. "It would be fun!" I think he was asleep before I had closed the door behind me.

12