The Inheritance Ch. 04

Story Info
Marianne and I gain a new sex friend.
6.4k words
4.67
13k
20

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 02/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting a blowjob is awesome.

For many people, it may not seem like a big deal, but for me it's always a treat, especially when the woman initiates it out-of-the-blue. Being a good-looking male who knows how to treat women right, I've enjoyed many spontaneous blowjobs. One of my favorite memories was from back in college, when Stephanie Dobbs took me into one of the empty tents at the county fair and gave me a hummer. Another was when I gave my friend Angela DiMartino a ride home after her car broke down and she blew me in her driveway in gratitude. Those have always been times that I will never forget.

However, at this very moment, I was receiving probably the best blowjob of my entire life.

I was attending this fancy weekend mixer at a golf resort over in the next county. It was an exclusive event for local business owners to meet very high-profile clients. I myself owned a successful property management company. Already I had gotten lots of phone numbers and some solid leads on new clients. I had been at the party for about 3 hours before she showed up.

I had just exited the bathroom when she grabbed me, pinned me against the wall, and kissed me deeply. She was a slim little minx with freckled skin and a pageboy cut of dark brown hair, wearing a wine-colored split thigh dress with a plunging neckline. She broke off the kiss and whispered into my ear, "Don't talk, just follow me."

I offered no resistance as she took me by the hand and dragged me through the halls of country club. She found an empty office, locked the door behind us, and pushed me down onto the swivel chair inside. After kicking off her heels and tossing her handbag, she pulled down my zipper and fished out my dick.

I had lost track of all time the moment my cock entered her mouth. It felt as though everything around me had lost all importance. It was as if she were trying to suck out my very soul via my penis.

I looked down at her moaning and slurping audibly on my manhood. She sounded like she was about to eat me. I doubt that she cared about how much I enjoyed it. Apparently, she was in love with my cock and how it tasted and I was simply along for the ride.

I roared as I blasted my seed down the gullet of this mystery woman, uncaring if the entire country club heard me. When I was done, I slumped back in my seat, my mind still spinning from the supernatural fellatio that I had received. I could barely hear anything over the sound of my heart beating. I cracked an eye open to see my new friend still on her knees in front of me and stroking my cock. Plastered on her face was my semen and an expression of the utmost longing.

"Please," she said. "I want you see your futa."

"Wh-what?"

"Your futanari. Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about; I can taste her all over you. You reek of futanari pheromones."

I got up from the chair, my legs still weak and my cock dripping spit and cum onto the floor. I should have tucked my business back into my pants, but I felt like I was still under this woman's spell. I was waiting for her to do it...or for her to tell me to do it.

"Well...I guess that could be arranged."

She got to her feet, walked up to me, gently put my manhood back into my pants, and zipped up my fly. Though I was spent, I still wanted her. She looked me straight in the eye and gave me a smug smile.

"I'm Sybil," she said.

"Trevor," I replied.

"So, can we go see the futa now?"

"Well...how about we meet up tomorrow? I could give you the address and..."

"No, I want her now."

"She lives far from here," I argued. "By the time we get there, it'll be too late."

She bored into me with those beautiful eyes of hers for a few seconds and then shrugged. "Fine, but you're staying in my room tonight. I'm in room 308."

She retrieved her handbag, unlocked the door, and left the room. I was still incredibly turned-on, especially by the fact that she had ordered me to stay in her room. After a few minutes of consideration, I decided to go back to my room, grab a change of clothes, and leave the rest of my luggage behind until I checked out tomorrow.

I made my way to room 308 and knocked on the door. Seconds later I was standing face-to-face with my new friend, who was wearing a bathrobe. She stepped aside and beckoned me to enter.

"So, I'm thinking we should both check out at 11 AM," she said, walking past me and hopping into the king-sized bed in the room. "That way, I can follow you in my car."

"Wait," I said. "First, you need to explain how you know that I've been with a futanari."

She looked up at me with a coy expression and smiled. "So, how much do you know about futanari?"

"Just the basics: they're women with both sets of genitals, they love sex, and they put out strong pheromones when they're horny."

"I'd say you have the basics down," Sybil said. "Do you know what an F-type is?"

"Nope."

"Well, I'm an F-Type. I'm naturally able to sense futanari. I mean, let's be honest, if a futanari walked around in a crowd, they'd look like a normal woman, right?"

"Sure."

"Purely by smell, I can find a futanari, even in a crowd of 10,000 people, and they don't have to be aroused for me to find them. Also, they can sense ME by smell. I'm kind of like catnip for futanari."

"Really?"

"If you don't believe me then Google it," Sybil offered. "I've tasted you, and it tastes like you've been bumping uglies with your futanari quite often. Not only that, but based on the strength of the pheromones, she's probably quite the specimen."

"She sure is."

"Why don't you tell me more about her?" Sybil asked brightly, sitting up in bed like a kid ready for a bedtime story. "What's she like in bed? How big is her hog?"

I gave Sybil vague details, since I was protective of Marianne. I simply told her that we had met through a mutual acquaintance, we had sex very often, and she was very well endowed. That seemed to be enough for Sybil.

In truth, Marianne was not only my lover, but my sex slave. Six months ago, I met with my dying estranged father, and in addition to some valuable stocks, he left me Marianne. She had been the first futanari that I had ever been with and sex with her was unreal.

"I really can't wait to meet her," Sybil said. "We should probably get some sleep. I had a pretty good time at that party."

She stood up, took off her robe, and tossed it onto a nearby armchair. My eyes went wide as I delighted seeing her naked body. She had a well-trimmed patch of dark hair above her slit, small breasts, and nice long legs. I followed suit and removed my clothes as well. She turned off the lights and climbed into the bed. I eagerly joined her, intent on picking up where we had left off earlier.

Once we were both under the covers, I grabbed her and started to kiss her. She gave a small yelp of surprise, but soon started to reciprocate eagerly. She then grabbed my face and started licking it, moaning loudly as she feasted on my flesh. I wrapped my arms around her lithe body, enjoying the feel of her hard nipples against my skin. My face was being pelted with both her saliva and her hot, rapid breaths.

"You are so fucking tasty," she whispered into my ear. "Oh, I'm getting wet just thinking about meeting your futa. Ohhhh, I bet she's got a nice Coke can cock."

I wasn't the least bit irritated that Sybil's only interest in me was because of Marianne. In fact, I was delighted that my sex slave and yielded me another pleasure. I relaxed as I let Sybil have her way with me.

She slid down and started licking my neck and chest. I could feel my thigh becoming moist as she rubbed her wet pussy against it. No doubt she was imagining being with Marianne, despite having not met her yet.

I gently rolled the two of us over so that I was on top. I reached down and tried to spread her legs but she resisted me. I looked up at her, seeing a dreamy smile on her face.

"Sybil, please," I begged quietly. "Let me fuck you."

"I'm sorry, it's just that I'm saving myself for Marianne."

I gave a chuckle of frustration and longing. "I know that, but I've been rock hard since I got here."

"I'll give you a blowjob, but that's it."

"Yes!" I said before quickly getting off of her and laying down on my back.

My heart was beating like a drum as I watched Sybil kneel beside me, bow her head towards my crotch, and take my waiting member into her gob. I shuddered with lust as she teased my urethra with her tongue. Marianne really had no idea what she was in for.

The next morning, we both awoke with our bodies burning with lust. It was quite the ordeal trying to get ready to leave the hotel. I wanted Sybil, and she wanted Marianne.

We both agreed to shower separately, with me confessing that if we did so together then I would want to fuck Sybil in the shower, and she would waste more time giving me another tongue bath. As an added precaution, I returned to my hotel room, showered, and met her downstairs in the lobby. She was wearing this pink polo shirt and this khaki golf skirt which still showed off her nice butt.

After checking out, the valets brought our cars around and loaded our luggage. I quickly got into my car and started off to Marianne's house with Sybil in close pursuit. Once we were both on the highway, I called Marianne on my phone.

"Good morning, Master," she said.

"Good morning. Are you at home?"

"Yes."

"I want you to freshen up; we're having company over. Make sure you wash yourself thoroughly."

"Right away," she said. "I can't wait to see you, please hurry."

I hung up the call, trying my best to drive with an erection. Thankfully, I still had a decent amount of gas in my tank, so there would be no need to stop for fuel. It was torture trying to stay within the speed limit. All I could think about was taking all of my pent-up lusts out on Marianne. I saw Sybil's car in my rearview mirror, still keeping good pace.

Relief and happiness flooded me when I turned onto Marianne's street. I parked my car and quickly exited. Sybil's car gave a screech as she sloppily parked beside me and hopped out. She didn't even bother to wait for me, sprinting to the door with a hungry grin. She pressed the doorbell and banged on the door, squirming anxiously while rubbing her thighs together.

I had barely made it to the front door before it opened. I saw Sybil's eyes go wide with awe as she saw who awaited her on the other side. I was pitching a full tent as I beheld my slave.

Standing in the doorway was my beautiful Marianne. Even though she was wearing only a bathrobe, her fulsome curves were apparent to the naked eye. She had a large, bodacious rump, nice hips, and an extremely large pair of breasts. Even now, her porky nipples were tenting through the fabric of her robe. I gazed downwards towards her crotch, noticing that she wasn't erect...yet.

Sybil and I entered the house and I locked the door behind us. Sybil didn't even wait for me to give permission before she grabbed Marianne, pinned her against a wall, and started nuzzling her neck. Marianne moaned as Sybil's hands roved all over her body.

"Ahhh, yes. Come here...w-who are you?" Marianne breathed.

"Jeez, she's beautiful!" Sybil said to me. "Let's get this robe off, shall we?"

Marianne gave me a worried glance, but I smiled and nodded at her. Usually, I'd have tortured her by delaying access to premium pussy like Sybil, but I figured that if I let Sybil have her way with Marianne, she'd let me fuck her. Sybil gasped as the robe fell from Marianne's body and onto the floor.

"HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY TO ME!" Sybil yelled.

Marianne fidgeted anxiously as Sybil admired her naked body. Her massive breasts were each capped with a dark brown nipple that was the size of a roll of camera film. However, Sybil was more interested in the 10-inch penis that dangled from Marianne's pelvis. She immediately dropped to her knees so that she could be face-to-face with the futa cock. Sybil began touching Marianne's privates, causing my slave to bite her lip with anticipation.

"Ohhh, yes!" Sybil said. "What a wonderful specimen. You've got a nice breeding bit here."

"Thank you," Marianne said.

Sybil lifted up Marianne's rod, pressed her nose against her large testicles, and sniffed them. "Yes, I bet you're quite fertile. Have you made any cubs?"

"N-no."

"Shame. I'd bet I'd get a good litter from you. You're big, but not an Alpha. You're probably a Hunter." Sybil looked over her shoulder at me and said, "She's in great shape."

"Thanks," I said. "I make sure to give her plenty of exercise."

Without a word, Sybil turned back to Marianne and started licking her nuts, while still gripping her rod with one hand. Marianne moaned and her eyes fluttered. In seconds, her meat stick was rigid and full of blood.

"Yes, good girl!" Sybil said. "Very responsive indeed!"

Sybil got to her feet and started fondling Marianne's chest, her small pale hands almost disappearing into Marianne's abundant tit flesh. Marianne kept moaning, raking her hands through her long, straight ebony hair. It didn't take long for white droplets to form on the futa's large nipples. Sybil noticed instantly and chuckled. She gave both breasts a firm squeeze, causing milk to spray all over the two of them.

"Ah, milk me, please!" Marianne begged.

"Holy shit," Marianne remarked. "You are a big titter, aren't you?"

Marianne's only reply was to let out another moan. Sybil didn't relent though, and started teasing and pinching Marianne's nipples. The copious deluge of milk was making the two of them wet, and a large puddle was forming beneath them.

"Are you sure she hasn't been with child?" Sybil asked me.

"As far as I know."

"I've never seen such milk production before."

"Let's go to the bedroom," I said as I took off my shirt.

"Oooh, good idea."

I led the way, discarding more of my clothing as I walked. Behind me, Sybil was dragging Marianne by her cock to follow me. I was fully naked before we entered the master bedroom.

"Get on the bed, slave," I ordered.

"Yes, my master," Marianne replied.

Sybil quickly shed her milk-soaked apparel and leapt into bed after Marianne. She put her on her back, got on top of her, and took one of her nipples into her mouth. The futanari cried out with joy as she felt her milk being drained. As I neared the bed, Sybil's right hand gently stroked Marianne's throbbing rod. The sight of them in bed together was enough to make me start stroking myself as well.

"Ohhhhh, yes!" Marianne said. "Drink me! Suck my titties, pleeeeeease!"

"My, you're a noisy cow," Sybil said. "But you sure taste delicious! Gah, I wish I could have your milk with breakfast every day!"

Sybil resumed suckling Marianne, gurgling with delight as her belly was being filled with warm, tasty lactate. I myself never tired of the taste of Marianne's milk. I quickly hopped into bed and started sucking on the other nipple.

The three of us lay in the dimly-lit room, fondling, moaning, and exchanging bodily fluids. Sybil stopped drinking and let out a loud burp, before pulling my head away from Marianne's leaky teat. I was about to protest before Sybil forced my face to hers and kissed me. Her breath tasted like flesh and milk. My dick ached for her, to be inside of her.

Strangely enough, as soon as that thought entered my head, Sybil broke our kiss and said to me, "I'm going to ride your futa now."

This wasn't really a request, or even an order, just a statement of fact. I didn't give any approval, but just got the hell out of the way. Again, my hope was that after being with Marianne, Sybil would let me have her.

Sybil crouched over Marianne's loins, grabbed her wagging phallus, and pressed the tip of it against her labia. She used her free hand to spread herself open, and the two of us watched in rapt silence as she slid Marianne inside of herself. Marianne's toes curled as she felt her penis going into Sybil. Once inside, Sybil exhaled and sat upon Marianne.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

Sybil didn't answer immediately, and the look on her face was half-arousing and half-concerning. Her eyes crossed and fluttered, she bit her lip, and she kept grunting and moaning. She rocked back and forth, obviously overwhelmed by Marianne's rod.

"Oh, shit!" Sybil laughed. "This hog is fantastic. I've had bigger cocks than this, but it's making me crazy."

"You gonna cum?"

"I might," she admitted. "I'm honestly scared to move."

"It's probably because you worked yourself up about meeting Marianne. Why don't you let her fuck you?"

"Okay."

I looked at Marianne and gave her a nod; that was all she needed. Marianne planted her feet on the mattress and began thrusting her dick into Sybil's stuffed pussy. Sybil's mouth went full oval as she yelped and shrieked from having Marianne inside of her.

Sybil bucked wildly on Marianne's lap, like a rider trying to tame a wild bronco. A familiar, heady scent greeted my nose soon after. Marianne was now so aroused that her body was pumping out powerful pheromones. I just sat at the foot of the bed while I let Marianne have her way with our new friend. Judging by the blush all over Sybil's body, it wouldn't be too long before she was done.

With a snarl, Marianne leaned forward and changed positions so that she was on top. Poor Sybil suddenly found her face smothered with Marianne massive boobs. It was kind of funny seeing her pale, slim limbs failing helplessly from beneath Marianne's beautiful, voluptuous olive-skinned body.

"I love it...I love it," Sybil wailed. "Oh, fuck meeee!"

"Oh, this is a good pussy!" Marianne cried. "Spread your legs for me, bitch!"

I stifled a small chuckle. Most times, Marianne was extremely submissive, but if she was aroused enough, she could be quite aggressive. Hearing my usually demure slave talking to Sybil was all kinds of hot.

Poor Sybil reached up and lifted Marianne's wobbling breasts off of her face. Though she was obviously overwhelmed by the large futa cock pummeling her pussy, she still had the strength to start squeezing Marianne's udders. Marianne's eyes clamped shut and she let out a loud moan as she sprayed milk.

"Oh, god! Master! Please let me fertilize this woman! I want her to have my baby!"

"Yes, do it!" Sybil said. "Cum in me! Oh, I love your cock!"

"Ohhhh, yes! I want you! I'm going to cum in you!"

"DO IT!"

The two females screamed as Marianne's penis erupted within Sybil. The slim female wrapped her legs around Marianne's waist and grabbed her nipples, trying to hold on for dear life and she felt her insides drowning in semen. When they had finished climaxing, Marianne kissed Sybil's tired face.

"Yes," Sybil croaked. "Oh, that was amazing. Thank you...thank you so much."

I watched the two of them kissing and licking each other's mouths. I crawled around the bed, curious to see the situation happening behind them. My eyes were delighted at the sight of Marianne's monster dick still inside of Sybil, their joined genitals drenched with cum.

I slapped Marianne's rump playfully and said, "Good work, slave. Did you enjoy this?"

"I did, Master," Marianne breathed. "I love when you let me fuck pussy. Thank you so much."

"You're welcome. Now..." I grabbed Marianne's body with both hands and pulled it sideways so that she rolled off of Sybil. "It's my turn."

My heart leapt at this beautiful scene. Lying side-by-side on the bed was my big-breasted futanari sex slave, and my new sex friend, the two of them covered in semen and sweat. I grabbed a pillow and used it to wipe some of the fluids off of Sybil's body. When I had deemed her clean enough, I tossed the pillow aside. Not surprisingly, she still had Marianne's spooge bubbling out of her womanhood, but I didn't care.

As I crawled towards Sybil, the two of us looked to our right as we saw something move. To our shared astonishment and amusement, Marianne's tired rod rose again with renewed vigor. I knew she had a short refractory period, but it still never got old with me.

12