The Hunt

Story Info
Bears of the four legged kind are not alone in the woods.
7.1k words
4.67
5.1k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/10/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giving Linda, my wife, a kiss and hug, I jumped in my truck. It was mine and Paul's one weekend a season to go deer hunting. I was excited as I headed to his house to pick him up. A weekend hunting trip was one of the first things we did together as friends, over twenty years ago.

We had met through our wives, who met in their maternity birthing classes. They grew their friendship quickly, leading to Paul and I having to be more interactive with each other. I'm not saying that as a bad thing, I did actually like Paul, he was a pretty good guy. It's just that men bond differently than women, and in this case, it took our first hunting trip.

Ever since that first hunting weekend, it had become an annual thing for us. Thankfully, our wives picked husbands that could be at least friends, if not best of friends. As I pulled in front of his house that day, I would call him my best friend.

As Paul carried his gear to the back of the truck, I looked up at the porch and waved to Sara, who was looking as stunning as ever in her wafting silk robe. After hearing the door to the camper close, I watched Paul run back up to the porch, giving Sara a kiss and hug before turning back to my truck.

"Fuck yeah. You ready to do this?" I asked as he jumped into the cab.

After driving the three hours to get to our planned hunting area, we finally arrived at our camping spot. We spent the next couple of hours setting up camp, before heading out to scout the area, for the next morning's hunt.

Having both of us finding promising areas, we mounted our tree stands and prepared them for the morning. Although it was only 5 P.M, it was beginning to get dark, due to the steep mountains to the west of us. For this reason, we both got back to camp around the same time.

We had grilled up some steaks and corn-on-the-cob, before sitting back with a beer in front of the fire. With my back backpack sitting next to me, I was also able to contribute some medicinal herb to the relaxation period that we were in.

I packed a bowl into my pipe, which we quickly killed. With a high not yet kicked in, I decided to go ahead and load another bowl, as I knew it wouldn't be our last.

We had been talking about our stand positions, when I had mentioned that I had seen a flock of sheep in the distance. Paul had interrupted me and said that he had also seen a flock of sheep. Being that our stands were only a half a mile from each other, It was possible that this was the same flock.

With the THC hitting me much quicker than the beer, I jokingly said "was there a white ram, with balls bigger than your head?"

"Dude, that's so fucken gay. And yes, he did." He mocked back as if offended.

After a short chuckle, I jested back "I guess you would know!"

To which he quickly rebutted with "Touché!"

With the fire crackling, I grabbed my freshly loaded pipe and proceeded to self administer another dose of relaxation. By this point, the beer that we were consuming had taken its effect, and the bowl that we had already smoked was setting a nice base to build on. This, combined with the first pull of green, had me fighting to not immediately cough.

With our elixirs doing their job relaxing our muscles, it was apparently having the same effects on our mouths and brains. It felt out of nowhere, but as I was still holding my breath, Paul asked in an inquisitive tone "So. What's the gayest thing you've ever done?"

Of course this caught me completely off guard, causing me to just about choke as I could no longer hold my hit back, leading to a violent coughing fit. Paul began laughing at my feeble attempt to catch my breath. In mock anger of the question, I launched the still hot pipe at him which he easily caught.

I was able to catch my breath just as he was about to take his own pull on the pipe. "What have I done?' Leaning on a pause for a few seconds, I continued with "Six ladyboy's in a Thai hotel room."

My answer definitely elicited the response I was after. Paul instantly lost the ability to hold back the hit in his lungs and began his violent coughing fit. Laughing back at him, I said "Seriously, what the fuck kind of question is that?"

"Fuck you! I'm drunk, leave me alone." He fake cried, as a coughing induced tear made its way down his cheek.

We both laughed about it as I was pretty much in the same state of mind that he was in. I knew that he would never ask a question like that sober. With that being the case, had I been sober, I would have never admitted anything that might have played into the question.

Being that I was also drunk and high, I stopped laughing and said "Ok. So one night, Linda was riding me hard."

At that moment, Paul was able to silence his coughing and laughter. With a true look of interest, he leaned in towards the fire that was burning between us and focused his attention to the story that I was freely giving.

"Well, she was pretty worked up that night. So worked up in fact, that she quickly brought me to orgasm."

"Wow, dude. That is some pretty gay shit", Paul chuckled before taking a drink of his beer.

Continuing, I glared at Paul as if trying to win a point. "She was pissed that I had finished and she was so close. Not to be defeated, she quickly climbed my body and planted her pussy on my mouth, ordering me to make her cum."

With a tad bit too much excitement, Paul shot back, "And, did you?"

"Did I what? Tell Linda 'no'? C'mon, you know how she gets if she doesn't get her way." This of course, was me saying that I have eaten cum, without saying that I have eaten cum.

Now wearing a half smile, he replied "haha, Sara has done similar to me. What a mess that turned into."

Collectively, we both broke out in laughter. What I didn't tell him though was that I have almost routinely enjoyed cleaning her creampie after sex since that time. As for Paul, he only acknowledged that he had also eaten a cum filled pussy before. But was that it? Was that his "gayest" experience?

If the stars above our heads hadn't aligned just right, and we weren't drunk, and we weren't high, I would have never dreamed of asking or wanting to know more. It was only after the fourth factor came into play that I was curious about that answer. That fourth factor happened to be the unsolicited growth taking place within the confines of my pants.

Having been close friends with Paul for over twenty years, we have, as most guys do, had plenty of conversations about sex with women. With that being said, never before has talking about sex to any of my friends ever left me horny.

So what was it about this time that was sending a mass flow of blood down south? "Pass me the pipe." I requested as I tried to process this growing phenomena. It was only after I took another pull on the pipe that my mouth separated itself from my thoughts. While thinking about my growing problem, my mouth blurted out "what about you?" With a laugh, I finished with "or do I even want to know?"

Truthfully, I did want to know. I don't know why I did, but I did none-the-less. And as if I needed any further affirmation, my cock was now tangling in my pants as it continued to grow..

Paul didn't make me wait too long for an answer as he shamelessly blurted out "Well, one time, Sara stuck a finger in my ass!"

Even I kinda found this to be somewhat amateurish due to having had a couple of past physicals involving a prostate exam. Needless to say, I would have appeared to not have been very impressed with this revelation.

After a short pause, Paul continued "oh and then she shoved a plug into me."

With complete surprise, I responded "holy shit. I'd say you have me beat." As we both laughed, I threw out "the only thing that would make that more gay is if you said that you liked it."

He dropped his smile to a serious look, stood up, turned around and started fiddling with something. I was a little perplexed at what he was doing as the waist of his pants fell slack. Reaching to his sides, he hooked the waistband to his pants.

"Did I like it? What do you think?" he questioned as he quickly pulled his pants down, showing me his ass with, what I assumed was a butt plug nestled between his cheeks.

I have seen Paul naked plenty of times at the gym, just as I have seen every other man at the gym naked in the shower. Never had I paid much attention to the naked men there, as I was not into men and also happily married.

Now, a naked ass that I have seen many times before, was naked explicitly for me to look at. Not to wash, not to change clothes, not to tan, not to even shit. Naked, completely for my eyes to focus on.

And look I did. In fact, I couldn't not look. Only being able to see just ass, the way the glow from the fire danced around on his ass cheeks made it almost impossible for my brain to distinguish between his ass and a woman's ass. It was obvious that my cock didn't care either way as it started throbbing under the pressure of its cloth restraint.

Clearing my throat, and still focused on the stuffed ass in front of me, I excitedly said "What the fuck Paul? I don't want to see that."

As if trying to antagonize me, he quickly reached back and pulled his ass cheeks wide apart. Within a second, he pushed the plug from his ass with such force that he almost launched it at me. Unable to speak or look away, I spent the next five seconds ogling over the gaping asshole that belonged to one of my closest friends.

I was able to break my gaze only after he finally began to pull his pants back up. As he started to turn around to sit back down, I said "ok, so you could have just told me that you liked having stuff shoved in your ass. I think I would have gotten it, without needing the actual visual."

Quick to respond, he quipped "Say's the man who could have just said that he likes eating cum."

Not immediately did I have any words to retort with, so I grabbed my beer, took a drink and pointed at him while saying "I never said I liked it."

Paul began laughing before explaining "you didn't have to. You forget that I know your wife. Like you said, people don't tell Linda no. Which means that if it had worked for her before, I can guarantee that she has done it since. Of course, if you didn't like it, yet still continued to do it, you probably wouldn't have mentioned it. Just my guess."

With less of my intoxicated blood making it to my head, I just sat there and stared into the fire, not understanding what all of this was.

After taking another drink of his beer, he continued "I mean, there's nothing wrong with what you and your wife do in the privacy of your life. You apparently like having your wife feed you your cum, I like having my wife stretch my ass."

For an instant, I felt safe from having to respond, as he didn't ask anything.

"But the real question is, has it only ever been just your cum that you have slurped on? And for the current records, it's only been plugs for me." Paul said with a contemptuous look before once again breaking into laughter.

Again, without the ability to rationalize my thoughts, my mouth just blurted out "only mine."

I recognized that for the second time, I had said that I like eating my cum, without saying that I like eating my cum. Quickly diverting, I jumped up to grab another couple of beers from the cooler.

As I walked over to hand Paul a bottle, he reached for it while randomly saying "good day today."

Taking the bottle from me, he held out the neck to offer a 'cheers', to which I gratefully accepted. Turning to walk back to my seat, Paul took a swig of the ice cold beverage. A I reached my seat and sat down, I also put the bottle to my mouth.

"By the way, you look more relaxed now." Paul said as I swallowed the first gulp of my cold beer.

As puzzling of a statement that it was to me, it wasn't enough to make me stop my current drink.

That would change the instant that he stunned me with "I mean, it must have been hell for you to sit there for the last twenty minutes, with your hard dick all kinked up like it was."

I immediately looked down and saw that there was a definitive outline of the seven inch pipe in my pants. Without being able to think of a valid reason other than, I was just staring at his stuffed asshole, I responded with "yup, all good now."

With confusion running circles in my head, I couldn't reconcile why I was aroused, while at the same time never before having sexual thoughts of a man. I didn't think that it was necessarily the thought of sex with a man that had turned me on, I felt more as if it was the high and drunk giving me the ability to separate the out-of-sight man from the smooth ass and stretched hole in front of me.

I began questioning myself as to why I am even continuing with Paul, on any of the current subjects. Normally, I would have probably told him to shut the fuck up from the second that he asked "what was the gayest thing I've done." But no, it's as if I am curious as to how far he takes the questions.

It didn't take as long as hoped it would have, but out of nowhere, Paul asked "do you want to try something different?"

While thinking that I would regret entertaining his question, my mouth just uttered "try something different than what?"

Paul took the pipe he was holding and put it to his lips before lighting a long pull on it. While trying to hold onto his smoke, he said in a voice of trying to hold one's breath while talking "well,,, you can,,, try,,, something different,,, then yourself."

With the revelation that I had eaten my own cum being the only thing he could be referring to, I could only assume that he was offering his nut to me. Not only had I never thought about tasting another man's cum, the thought of how I would make that happen wasn't anywhere on my radar.

Clearing his lungs, he finished with "and maybe I can try something different then that plug."

Perhaps the now throbbing bat in my pants sobered up the thinking part of my brain. I snidely joked "easy there fella. I've known you longer than my adult children have been alive, we both know that you're not, we're not, gay."

"Well, you're right about us not being gay. But just think, you like the taste of your own cum. If you had the opportunity to try someone else's cum with only an unthinkably small chance of anyone ever finding out, wouldn't you be the slightest bit interested?"

While hearing Paul's argument as to why we should do it, I was already thinking about how we would do it. I figured that trying his want would be easy. Having that I've had anal sex with Linda several times, I couldn't imagine that it would be any different with Paul's ass.

The part that had my cock thumping and my mind spinning, was the thought of how to get his cum from his testicles, to my tongue. Although I had never thought about it or am sure I would even know what to do, I thought that if I was already going to taste and swallow someone else's cum, getting it directly from the source seems to be the most efficient way of extraction.

After he finished his reasoning, I quickly replied with "shit, Paul. You're fucken serious, aren't you?"

Just like before, Paul quickly stood back up, and due to the fact that he hadn't really secured the buttons to his pants, he was easily able to drop them to his ankles. The difference this time was that he didn't turn around. Instead, he stood straight up with his solid eight inch cock following suit.

Unlike him showing me his plugged ass, which could be imagined as a woman's ass, there was nothing that the imagination could do to hide that I was now staring at another man's dick. Being that I have seen this same tube of meat several times in the shower at the gym, the size and girth of his now erect tool would have definitely caught my attention if that were ever the case.

"As serious as that log in your pants." He replied as he grabbed his shaft and slapped the head against his belly.

Ten minutes ago, I had never thought about anything involving a man. As I sat here with a growing wet spot on my boxers, I was not only now wanting to take his offer of deposit, but the thought that I would suck it from him had me so unexpectedly excited that I couldn't hide the fact that I was hard as a rock.

Still not wanting to admit it out loud, I was amazed at how my mouth was suddenly watering, while unable to take my eyes off of his mighty flesh. I kept asking myself, "why was I, a straight man, now so obsessed with wanting to have another man's cock in my mouth?"

Trying to come up with reasons as to why we shouldn't, I said once again "Paul, we're not gay. I have a hard-on because I just saw a smooth bare ass with a plug stuffed in it. You have a hard-on because it is your ass that has said plug. Plus we're married, what do you think Linda and Sara would think?"

Without missing a beat, Paul began stepping out of his pants while replying with "well, since Sara first convinced me to let her plug me, she has been really wanting to try a strap-on on me. I keep laughing it off, but to be honest, I think that I am kind of scared."

Hearing him say this actually relieved me a little. This made it apparent that he was still not gay and looking for his next opportunity. Fortunately for him, it was having the opposite effect on me. I found this vulnerability insanely arousing.

With his manhood proudly standing at attention, Paul walked toward me, stopping when he was only a couple of feet from me. From my seat, I was head height to his interestingly beautiful giant, to which I could see in greater detail, including the glistening drop of precum that was making its way down his shaft.

"What about Linda and Sara?" Paul questioned as he turned around and straight-legged bent over in front of me.

He was in fact reaching down to retrieve the butt plug, laying down towards my feet, all while giving me an insanely close look at the stretched asshole that he had hoped I would fill.

He paused picking up the toy as to give me ample time to study his inviting hole. Slowly standing straight and turning, once again placing his hard cock in direct eyeline of me, he asked. "Are you going to say something to Linda? I wonder what that would sound like. How about "Paul and I were sitting by the campfire, he showed me his ass that was filled with a butt plug. Naturally, it gave me a boner. But I was a good boy though and didn't touch myself the whole time he proceeded to fuck himself with his plug in front of me."

Paul was able to wash the fear from me long enough that both of us got a little laugh from his impression.

"So think about it while I go wash this plug. Once I get back, something is going in my ass, preferably your dick, if not, then this plug." And with that, he started to turn to walk away.

With no conscious decision made, I quickly reached out, grabbed his naked waist and turned him back towards me. Dropping my hands to his smooth ass, I reactively pulled him towards me. With his hard glistening cock wavering mere inches from my face, I lifted my head and trapped the crown of his cock with my lip before lowering my head and mouth over his shaft.

"At-a-boy. Not what I was anticipating, but I'm sure not going to turn down a blowjob." Paul said, as he put his hand on my head and began to "encourage" me to take more.

He tried several times to impale my throat, but due to its massive girth, was unsuccessful at stretching it enough. That isn't to say that I wasn't doing my own form of encouragement, in the way of pulling on the ass cheeks that currently filled my palms.

As Paul made a final push on my head, he gave a little extra umph. This didn't lead to him breaking through, but it did lead to a violent gagging fit. Whether he let me, or by my will power, I was finally able to force my face from his slobbery cock as I gagged and gasped for air.

With a bunch of slobber trails running from his shaft to his crown, roping across to my open mouth, I caught enough air to finally speak. Out of all the things that a straight man who was just gagging on a cock, could say, the first words from my wet lips was "how else were you wanting me to get your cum."

12