The Home-Cumming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Things were good until they found out that we were having more sex than they were. For some reason they were all really upset about the situation and Sheila was packed off to a college in France to 'finish her education'. I've thought a great deal about this and I've come to the conclusion that Sheila's dad may have been keeping my mom happy for longer than anyone would admit.

"I decided to make a clean break and joined the Army. Sheila wouldn't look at another man, and there were plenty for her to choose from. She, like you, decided that sexual relief was best obtained from another female. I think you may well have a busy, and hopefully, enjoyable time whilst we're here."

"I must admit that I feel a certain amount of lustful interest beginning to surface, do I wait for an invitation or what?"

"I'd wait for an invitation if I were you. If I'm correct she'll want you all to herself, and if that proves to be the case then you'll be spending the night there because she doesn't rush her fences. Now, let's get ready for whatever the night may bring. I take it that this afternoon was an admission that you have decided that I'm not a complete brute after all?"

"You know full well what I decided."

"No I don't. I know you wanted sex, I just wondered what made you decide that I'm suitable for the honour."

"I was lonely, I owed you for getting me through the night and I was suddenly desperate for a cuddle. I moved those pillows and crossed the Rubicon, so to speak. What happened next was not deliberate, but my hand brushed against your penis and I was desperate to feel it in my hand again. Does it ever go soft?"

"Yes, but you have to work at it, or on it."

"I was under the impression that that is what I have been doing, but if that bulge underneath your towel is any indication, then I didn't do a very thorough job."

"You could always try and rectify that."

Lisa grinned at me and unwrapped the towel from around my waist. Grasping my erection, she led me to the table and then asked me to wait as she sat on the table and made herself comfortable. She lay back and spread her legs until I had a good view of the pink delight nestling between her thighs.

Smiling wickedly, she proceeded to stroke between her open labia and rub her clitoris until it visibly swelled. She pleasured herself in this way for a few moments before asking me to come closer so that she could hold my rigid cock. I happily did as she asked for which she rewarded me by using the head of my cock on her sex instead of her finger.

Naturally I tried to move forward, but Lisa had other plans. Asking me to hold her legs up and apart, she placed the other hand on my chest to keep me from being able to get into her. She teased me by slowly sliding her hand along my erection as she rubbed my cock against her clitoris. I was being treated to the arousing situation of watching her bringing herself to a climax as she masturbated me to a similar end.

We arrived on Sheila's doorstep at the appointed time to be greeted with hugs and kisses; and, I noticed, a surreptitious feeling of Lisa's buttocks. We were ushered in to a very large, and beautifully furnished, sitting room. Three large sofas, several armchairs and occasional tables still didn't make the room appear crowded.

We were given a tour of the house; especially the three bedrooms complete with king size beds and en-suite facilities.

We had a very good wine with our meal and followed that with a pleasantly relaxed time with yet more wine in the sitting room. As the evening wore on I began to notice a certain amount of tension building up between Sheila and Lisa and although I would dearly have loved to watch the ensuing activity I reluctantly decided to clear the field for them.

"Sheila my love, I doubt very much that your partner would be happy if she thought that you were even considering taking a man into your bed; I wouldn't want to be the cause of more grief for you so please accept my apologies for leaving so suddenly, but I'm tired and I rather think that you and Lisa still have lot of ground to cover so I'll bid you goodnight."

Before either of them could react I left the room and, grabbing my coat on the way through the entrance lobby, Left the house.

Lisa arrived back at midday. When I asked her if she had indeed 'had stuff to learn' she smiled and told me that the only two things she'd learned was that Sheila loved her partner and then she realized that she loved me. I received I big hug, a very long kiss and was given the freedom of her body for the afternoon.

We spent the remainder of the week rambling around the moors and dales, with the occasional halt for alternative activities. We met Sheila's partner before we departed and I could see why Sheila had decided to live the life she had chosen.

Lisa went to Bristol and I returned to my headquarters. I had made my decision and had opted to take the opportunity to leave the service; so two months later, after my discharge, I rented a flat in Bristol until such time that Lisa had untied the knot to her girlfriend. I move in with Lisa six weeks later.

In the service, I had been part of a cyber-attack team, which meant that I had no difficulty in getting a job with the company that Lisa worked for.

We became a married couple last month.

12