The Good Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicklet
Chicklet
229 Followers

"Will you come back?" she asked, a touch of pleading in her quivering voice.

"Of course."

"Tomorrow?"

Dean smiled wide. "I'd love to."

"And the day after that?"

"Whenever you want."

Diana's body relaxed again, but not to the state of relaxation she had so recently found. Dean made to move again, and reluctantly Diana let him slip out of her body and roll off the bed. Stretching, he reached for his clothes, and slowly put them on. Diana still wore her sundress. Watching him as he put the clothes back on, she spoke again.

"I'd like you to come back tomorrow."

"I will."

"Promise?" her voice sounded like a child. He looked at her, his face full of satisfaction.

"I promise."

She remained frowning as he came to the bed and bent down to kiss her. She let him kiss her but didn't respond with the passion she had given him before.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Okay. I'm gonna get home, then."

Diana nodded, and Dean left. She was alone again, and instead of feeling that she'd won a victory, she felt just as scared as she had before. He promised he'd come back, but would he? Would he come back, or would he leave her alone for the rest of her life? She was scared and uncertain. But at least she had a wonderful memory to hold for the rest of her days.

Chicklet
Chicklet
229 Followers
12