The Golden Rules Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
case28
case28
2 Followers

PEPPER: So are you saying you didn't have sex with Ms Milford?

HECTOR: No, I just told you I was standing outside Clare's bathroom window with my dick in my hand while she brought on the mother of all orgasms.

PEPPER: So when did you enter the house?

HECTOR: Clare, is fucking going off at this stage, not only was she rubbing her clit, but her other hand had slipped behind her back, I assume indulging in some anal penetration.

PEPPER: So she wasn't supporting herself now?

HECTOR: That's right, you got the picture. Just her pretty little neck hanging from a tether with her legs spread in a 'V' on her knees riding that fluoro pink detachable cock.

PEPPER: What about the pulley system, did it self release the cord, lowering her to the floor?

HECTOR: No, not an inch. She was in the zone. Her orgasm was building up like an inferno ready to erupt. I don't think she was breathing at this stage, she was running on reserves, maybe gulping down some air after every second or third moan.

PEPPER: So you didn't enter at this point.

HECTOR: No, she was on the verge of climax.

PEPPER: She was putting herself at risk.

HECTOR: I slid the window open, ready-

PEPPER: What were you waiting for?

HECTOR: Here she comes.

PEPPER: Are you insane?

HECTOR: I watched her teeth clench-

PEPPER: She was endangering her life-

HECTOR: and then came the demon's roar.

PEPPER: She could have lost consciousness-

HECTOR: Her body kicked out; suspended in ecstasy she dangled from the rope.

PEPPER: or a seizure due to lack of oxygen to the brain.

HECTOR: It was euphoric and beautiful-

PEPPER: It was life and death...

HECTOR: fused together in one single perfect moment.

PEPPER: And you left her hanging there?

HECTOR: No, I was already in the room.

PEPPER: What would have happened if the windows were locked?

HECTOR: Then I wouldn't have been there and Clare would have blow-dried her hair like any other day. It was time for me to be by her side.

PEPPER: So you were the hero, her guardian angel?

HECTOR: I don't think so. I grabbed hold of her collar and unleashed her then lowered her gently to the floor.

PEPPER: Was she conscious?

HECTOR: She was convulsing at my feet.

PEPPER: Did you check her airways?

HECTOR: No, not at this point, she looked peaceful and as beautiful as an angel. I turned the water off in the shower and left her submerged in post orgasmic bliss.

PEPPER: You're fucking sick.

HECTOR: No, I just appreciate the wilder things in life.

DOOR: (knock) (knock)

DANNY: I think dinners here Sarge. Perhaps we should take a break.

PEPPER: Good idea Constable.

Rule Number 8: Dens are created as safes for keeping secrets

Attachment 3: [View] [Download] [Save As]

KINGS CROSS POLICE STATION

TRANSCRIPT OF TAPED INTERVIEW OF SETH HECTOR

CONDUCTED BY: SENIOR SERGEANT PEPPER

WITNESS: SENIOR CONSTABLE DANNY

CASE NUMBER: 28-1508212

May 13, 2013 @ 00:28:00

PEPPER: This is session 2 continuing on from last night's... yesterday's interview with Seth Hector. I've noted its now Monday May 13, 2013.

HECTOR: I have to go to work in 6 hours. Some sleep would be nice.

PEPPER: And I would like to go home too, but fighting crime is much more important than what life I share with my family.

DANNY: Coffee is here... you've started?

PEPPER: Yes, you haven't missed anything, just small talk.

HECTOR: So when can I go home?

PEPPER: When we get to the bottom of what really happened at Ms Milford's home and why you breached the restraining order.

HECTOR: I didn't breach my order! I was the one who was contacted. Clare is in breach she contacted me. Is that not clear enough? Have you checked my phone?

PEPPER: We can't find your phone Hector. You weren't in possession of it when we brought you in for questioning.

HECTOR: That's because it must have fallen out of my pocket at Clare's. She will have it somewhere-

PEPPER: Do you remember where you may have misplaced it?

HECTOR: No.

PEPPER: Did you take your clothes off at any point whilst inside Ms Milford's home?

HECTOR: (inaudible)

PEPPER: Speak up please Hector.

HECTOR: I said I don't recall taking my clothes off or losing my phone.

PEPPER: Well, that's surprising because your memory of your encounter with Ms Milford hasn't failed you yet. In fact the description of the event has been quite graphic. You better hope that phone turns up before you go to court, because without the phone the evidence is stacked up against you again, regardless of whether you allegedly saved Ms Milford's life.

HECTOR: (laughs) I'm going to court?

PEPPER: Yes, if you're charged. That's wiped that cocky grin off your face. You still think your girlfriend is playing games with you?

HECTOR: (inaudible)

PEPPER: I tell you what, how about you start again and tell us the truth about what really happened last Friday.

HECTOR: I've already told you what happened.

PEPPER: Well, you see I don't believe you.

HECTOR: I don't care if you believe me.

PEPPER: Well, I think you should, because I have the evidence to convict you.

HECTOR: Then tell me what you do believe?

PEPPER: You see Hector I believe you're a stalker. You're a young strong man and Ms Milford is a beautiful and vulnerable woman.

HECTOR: (laughs) Vulnerable? That's a funny thing to call a sexual predator? She's more like a funnel-web spider, she left the window open and I fell into her trap.

PEPPER: Have you finished?

HECTOR: (inaudible)

PEPPER: Good. So, as I was saying, because Ms Milford is an especially vulnerable woman, Danny and I take special care of her. We knew she was in trouble, so Senior Constable Danny and Constable Booker paid Ms Milford a visit. They had a good look around the property and then inside the house. Apparently the bathroom window was wide open, the outside garden appeared trampled, though there was no sign of you and there was nothing mentioned of this choking device hanging up in the bathroom. Do you see how there's a problem here? The stories and our own investigation aren't meshing together. They're conflicting. That's not good, because that means somebody is not telling the truth.

HECTOR: What is the truth? The truth will serve no benefit to the people involved in this sex game. I was searching for the truth about Clare from the first time we met and I finally found her secrets locked away in her den. There on the walls and floors, in the air and on video were all the fragments of the answers. I wondered who could tame a woman like Clare, who could truly love her? I knew I couldn't. I found a photo of an older man with a gun, a hunter, crouched down next to a horned wilder beast, maybe it was her father, maybe her sugar daddy... whoever he was he couldn't love her enough. I met a barefoot man dressed in leather pants and a mask, Clare's minder... he doesn't love her one bit. It occurred to me that not one man could love Clare, but many men do crave her, she fills their hearts with lust and they punish her in return. Clare is not vulnerable nor is she fragile. Clare's a riddle I will never fully understand, a gift I could never possess and an addiction I will never escape. Clare once quoted some ill-mannered grouch, "Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power." I often wondered what those words meant... then yesterday I realized that it's all linked; everything is about sex, sex is about power, thus power is everything. Clare would tell me how she was a control freak in her day-to-day life, but when it came to sex she just wanted to lose control and be fucked whilst she slipped into submission. The scarfing, the rape fantasies, the bondage and orgies is just Clare relinquishing her power, exposing the fragility of our lives. However, by surrendering herself to those who covet and adore her, Clare is also empowered by exploiting our morals of envy and lust. We lose control of our world. This is the game Clare plays and every single one of us is trapped in the power game, playing to win, willing to lose it all... and we risk it all for the pleasure of Clare Milford.

PEPPER: (silence)

HECTOR: Do you have any more questions officers?

PEPPER: Yes, perhaps you should tell me what happened in "The Den?"

HECTOR: Sergeant Pepper, even you and your lonely-hearts club band of men know the golden rule... we can't discuss "The Den."

DANNY: Sarge, I recommend we conclude this interview.

PEPPER: Good idea Constable... where's the fucking stop button!

Subject: Re: The changing of the guard...

Dear Clare,

Thank you for the transcripts, very interesting indeed.

About your new friend Hector, there were a couple of "details" you didn't mention about the "devil" that I had to find out for myself. One of which is Hector's age... I recall you once being attracted to the more mature type of gentlemen. Tut-tut.

I'm not yet convinced of his suitability, but I'll reserve my decision until we meet. I've extended my stay in Europe for another 6 weeks. Perhaps you and Hector can rendezvous with me in Zurich or Amsterdam. Let me know when you are available and I'll take care of the flights.

Kind regards

W.S.

case28
case28
2 Followers
12