The Giantess from the 15th floor

Story Info
His fantasy woman gives him a huge surprise!
2.3k words
4.54
3.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Darren, and to put it nicely I'm pretty average. 5 foot 8 and 175 pounds, I keep my black hair cropped; not short but not long either. Most of my wardrobe is faded jeans and T-shirts for different rock bands with sneakers, because the factory where I work in the warehouse has a pretty casual dress code. I do date occasionally, but haven't had a steady girlfriend in more than a year.

After high school, I moved in to an apartment that was really just a spare room above a family's garage, but after a couple of years, I wanted the big city high rise apartment experience. So in the several months since I moved into the 16th floor apartment of this building, I've come to learn that there are certain unwritten rules of conduct, particularly when it comes to elevator etiquette: stand toward the back of the car so there's plenty of room for other passengers, don't hum or sing - especially if another passenger is on a phone call, and learn to clench your butt cheeks together when you're feeling gassy. And the really important rule: don't stare at the other passengers! No matter how young or old, thin or heavy, plain or grotesque, even ugly or sexy they are.

For example, that hot woman who always gets off the elevator at the 15th floor. She's really tall, around 6 foot 6 if I had to guess. And most of the time, she wears high heeled boots that make her almost 7 feet tall. She's got long deep red hair that is usually tied in a pony tail that almost reaches her luscious backside. Her figure is curvy, with wide hips and smooth muscular thighs that take my breath away, and her bustline is very generous. There have been plenty of times that we've ridden the elevator up or down, and I can feel my eyeballs straining to leap out of my head and into her cleavage.

I've never had the guts to utter even a single a word to her, partly because of the very obvious diamond wedding ring on her left hand, but mostly because I'm not clever enough to assemble an opening line worthy of this Amazon goddess. That's not to say I haven't heard others try to chat her up, usually with a weak ass hilarious question about basketball. Why do people assume that if someone is taller than average, they are supposed to play basketball? She usually gives them an angry and annoyed stare as they shrink back into a corner, or she'll offer to have them invite her husband to a game.

Most nights after work, I'll take the elevator to 16, wander down the hall to 1611, where I grab a brew from the fridge and figure out what I want to do for dinner. Boring... ordinary... predictable... And then there's last night, which was a mind blowing experience to the 99th degree.

I was a couple of sips into my beer when I heard a knock at my door. Confused, I walked to the door and put my eye to the peep hole. What I saw was.... cleavage! I couldn't see a face or body, but the cleavage looked pretty damned familiar. After opening the door, I was greeted by the mystery Amazon from the 15th floor. She wasn't smiling, in fact she looked pretty pissed off, so I was floored when she asked me if I wanted to fuck.

I invited her in and then asked "Could you repeat that?", after glancing both directions down the hallway to make sure I wasn't being punked.

"I asked if you want to fuck. Well do you or don't you?"

"Yeah I would love to, but aren't you married?"

"Technically, yeah, but that might not last much longer." That's when I noticed that she didn't have anything displayed on her ring finger.

"I don't want to be rude, but can I at least ask your name?"

She smiled a little. "Gillian"

"Hi Gillian, I'm Darren. What's the story? I'm not saying I don't want to fuck, I'm just kind of shocked."

"I just found my husband in bed with some blonde bimbo. I told him that from now on he could fuck anybody he wants to, and I threw my wedding ring at him. When I was walking out the door, I decided that I needed to get laid, and I knew you lived here because I accidentally got off the elevator on the wrong floor once. So when I thought that I needed to get laid, you were the first guy I thought of."

"Well, Gillian, I'm glad I was home tonight, cause I've always thought you were sexy as fuck."

"You're what? 21, 22 years old?"

"25 actually, but I'm also only 5'8, so that makes me seem younger."

"Shall we move to your bedroom? Go on and strip, I want to see what you've got to offer a real woman."

I stripped and turned to face Gillian, causing my seven inch semi-soft cock to bounce out of my briefs. She paused in the middle of sliding off her jacket. "Not bad for a little dude, and I've never seen an uncircumcised dick before. I'm going to like seeing what it looks like when it gets stiff. Hell, you're already much bigger than my hubby's teenie weinie."

Gillian quickly removed her blouse and bra, revealing the most gorgeous pair of tits I had ever seen in person or anywhere else. They were huge and sagged a bit because of their size, but I could only describe them as irresistible. Soft and spongy, they swayed and bounced as she moved. She stepped out of her skirt and panties, but left the boots and stockings on. That was fine by me, since the added height only emphasized her image as a sexy giantess.

She stood with her hands on her hips and ordered me onto my knees, then shifted her feet apart, drawing my eyes to her trimmed bush, and I discovered that her carpet did match her drapes after all. As I knelt, she took a few steps forward and stood over me. Her hands gripped both sides of my head and pulled my face into her crotch as I pulled the labia apart.

Her pussy smelled of vanilla scented bath wash, and I could see sweet clear fluid dripping from the pink lips. I extended my tongue until I made contact with her outer lips, then pushed forward to the inner folds. Gillian closed her eyes and let me work my magic on her, making sexy grunts and groans of approval.

As Gillian started fucking my face, her hips were rocking back and forth and her moans got louder. My face was soaked, and she started humping more forcefully.

She was taking all the anger and frustration that she wanted to direct at her husband and exercising it on me. I probably should have been upset by that, but instead, I was having the time of my life. In fact, I realized that I enjoyed being ordered to be her plaything, and to satisfy her needs, and I decided I could make a habit of this type of sexual play. Gillian looked down at me through her boobs and spoke angrily, "You need to treat me with respect. You should be addressing me like your queen!" I tried to agree with her, but everything I wanted to say was being muffled by her pussy, which was now glued to my face. She guided her throbbing clitoris to my lips and told me to suck it, which I did, of course.

"Oh fuck yes! Just like that. You're MY bitch now," and she began laughing just before her orgasm hit her. And it hit hard, almost seemed to be a surprise when she tensed and flung her head backwards, grunting like an animal. I felt Gillian's powerful thigh muscles clamp together, squeezing my head in the sweaty flesh. Her fingers were tangled in my hair, practically pulling it out as she drew me deeper into her velvety folds.

Her knees started to buckle, and I grabbed her asscheeks in my hands to help steady her upright. I heard Gillian's breathing getting deeper and slowing gradually. "Oh fuck yeah. Holy shit, I really needed that. Don't stop licking my pussy. Just like that, you're making your queen feel really good. You keep that up, and you'll get to feel me cum all over your face again!"

Even if I had wanted to stop, the Queen wasn't going to allow it. With one hand holding my head in place, Gillian humped her crotch onto my face and mashed it like a hungry beast. My tongue and lips explored her juicy depths and the stiff clit, while she twisted and tortured her nipples with her other hand. And minutes later, as her banshee screams were echoing through my tiny apartment, I wondered if her soon to be ex could hear us down on the 15th floor.

She was still struggling for breath as she admired my smiling face, covered with her pussy juices, and stepped back. "Get on the bed, Darren, so that I can ride that cock if yours until it falls off from exhaustion". That's when I noticed that she had her cellphone in her hand.

"Are you taking pictures? I don't need that kind of trouble."

"Don't worry, I made sure your face wasn't visible, just the top of your head between my thighs. I just want my lousy cheating SOB hubby to see what he's been taking for granted. Now lie back so the Queen can reward you for that talented pussy licking."

Only a fool would refuse that command, and I'm not stupid enough to say no to the Giantess and her incredible body. Her cunt was so wet, I slid into her like a hot knife through butter, and as she bounced up and down on my cock, she handed me the phone and told me to get plenty of good shots.

I made sure that our sweaty crotches were captured close enough that her hubby would be able to count pubes, and then zoomed back enough to see how her monster boobs bounced and swayed. She rode me so hard, we were both going to wind up with bruised pelvises, because I was fucking her as hard as she was fucking me.

My fingers grabbed her hips, pulling her down and pounding up into her as we wore out the cheap mattress. Gillian leaned down until my face disappeared between her tits and told me to get a few shots of that. I was really enjoying being at the center of her revenge!

I warned Gillian that I was getting close and reminded her that I wasn't wearing a condom. "Don't worry," she answered, "I'm on the pill. Don't hold back!" I didn't hold anything back. My hips thrust up as hard as I could, and I felt my testicles blasting her insides with a few days worth of pent up jism.

Gillian climbed off of me and knelt by my knees, licking my still stiff member. "Make sure you get some good shots," she said as she cleaned up our combined juices from my prick and pulled her hair back out of the way.

"I've got another idea," she said as she got on the carpet. "Hand me the phone and stand behind me. Reach around and grope my tits." Her boobs were so hot and heavy in my hands, and I kept my cock nestled between Gillian's butt cheeks. I heard several more pictures being taken, and the thought that I was part of such a wanton show kept me super aroused.

This time she decided to record a short revenge video for the soon to be ex-hubby. "Hi asshole. Just wanted to make sure you got one last view of my body. Sure feels good having this guy fondle my tits and tease my nipples, and his dick is hard and warm and tucked between my asscheeks. He's already fucked my pussy, but I'm thinking he'd like to do my ass too. Say goodnight dick weed."

Gillian first got on her knees facing me and took a few shots where her gorgeous pursed lips were kissing the head of my dick. Then she opened her mouth wide and swallowed my cock all the way down, until her nose was partly hidden in my pubic bush, and took several more pics. When she pulled back, I was dripping with saliva. "That should be enough, don't you think?", she said as she winked.

Next, she turned to face my kitchen counter and placed both hands firmly on it, her feet apart. "Well, here's your invitation slave.", she cooed, "Your queen needs to be fucked in the ass!" I pulled her cheeks apart and aimed my spit covered pecker at her brown hole, then eased it in slowly. We both started breathing heavily, especially after I started ramming her asshole with some steady force.

I gripped Gillian's soft hips and humped her ass until she was begging for mercy. "Damn that hurts so fucking good, Darren! Now pull out and shoot that load of cum on my face! I want Kenny to see that!" She made sure her eyes were wide open and she had a huge grin on her face when I stepped in front of her and unloaded. Jizz was dripping from her nose, chin and lips when we got the final pics to put the proverbial icing on the cake. Gillian licked up as much as her talented tongue could reach, then she pulled her boobs up to her mouth to devour a few stray blobs.

As we stood up, she giggled and smothered my face in her cleavage, then leaned down to give me a huge kiss. She gathered her clothes and got dressed while heading towards the door.

"I could get used to this", she said over her shoulder.

Watching her ass swaying, I couldn't have agreed more.