The Express

Story Info
Bus driver watches couple get frisky.
1.9k words
4.12
41.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicklet
Chicklet
232 Followers

Nick pulled the Greyhound bus out of the bus station and took a quick look in his mirror at the remaining passengers. There were only two of them, a young girl and boy, probably about 20 years old, hiding in the back of the bus. Nick made a mental note to keep an eye on these two, after 3 AM youths seemed to think no one was watching them, and that was how most vandalism started.

He only had two more hours to go, just the rest of the drive to Portland, and then he would be able to get some sleep. It had been a long ride today, all the way from northern California, and Nick was definitely ready for his weekend. He took a deep breath and headed for the highway.

The road was relatively deserted so early on a weekday morning, and Nick felt glad that he could sit back and let cruise control do most of the work. This was the express bus so there would be no more stops until Portland and he didn't have to worry about taking on any more passengers. This trip was usually an interesting one, but didn't show any promise at the moment due to the lack of traffic. At his side he kept a bag of chips, and he reached for some now, swallowing them and taking a gulp of his water.

The monotony of the job was not something he liked, but it paid well and gave him a chance to see new places. He had been working for Greyhound for almost fifteen years now, and had developed a little bit of a belly from the inactivity involved. Relaxed and sure of the bus' ability to get him safely to his destination, he checked his passenger-view mirror.

A good way to pass the time, and interesting too, was Nicks habit of People Watching. He would sit back in his seat, eyes mostly on the road, but looking from time to time at his passengers. He had seen children playing, fighting, and crying. He had seen women applying makeup, reading, sleeping, and men doing mostly the same. He had good ears, and could sometimes make out conversation between couples, which was the most amusing. One time two of his passengers had been talking about a drug deal they had planned to do, and Nick had felt pleasure calling the description of the men and the location he had dropped them. It gave him a great sense of power, his sight over the passengers. On this bus he was God, omniscient, all-powerful.

The couple sitting in the backseat was at this moment talking softly to each other. The boy whispered something into his girlfriend's ear, and she laughed loudly, shaking her head in the negative. Nick flicked his eyes towards the road, and seeing only straight deserted pavement, looked back in to the mirror.

The boy was whispering again, and the girl was listening intently, giggling occasionally. Nick could not make out the whispers, but the giggles filled his ears.

She was attractive, the girl. She was the kind of girl that Nick liked to fantasize about. He supposed the boy wasn't too bad to look at either, but that really wasn't his thing.

The boy reached up and stroked the girls black hair, smoothing the short strands away from her face and lingering on the back of her neck. She turned towards him and moved her mouth towards his lips. They kissed deeply, his mouth seeming to devour hers, opening his jaw and Nick imagined putting his tongue quite far inside there.

The girl's moan could be heard all the way to the front of the empty bus, and she broke the kiss quickly, shooting a look up towards Nick.

Nick quickly looked away, back towards the bus, and waited a few minutes before turning back to the passengers.

They were talking softly, the boy caressing his girlfriend's head, petting her and stroking her, murmuring to her quietly. She shook her head, less convincingly than before. She looked deeply into the boy's eyes and moved in to kiss him again.

This time his hands skipped her head, moving down to her upper arms, massaging them softly as he kissed her mouth. His deep kiss pulled away from her, and he began to give her smaller little kisses, his lips pushing against the side of her mouth, her cheek, her nose. She giggled when he kissed her nose, and smiled at him.

He smiled back at her and his kisses moved downwards towards her neck, where he began kissing her in earnest, sucking on the tender skin at her throat.

She threw her head back, shutting her eyes, holding his shoulders with her hands as he licked and sucked the pale skin.

His hands moved slipped down her arms, running down her side to her breasts. Through her thin t-shirt the boy fondled the firm breasts, and Nick could see her nipples grow erect.

Nick looked back at the road. Still clear. He glanced into the mirror again, watching the boy feeling his girlfriend's front, and Nick could feel his cock growing hard, bulging against his pants.

The boy moved his hands down, and reached up underneath the girl's shirt. Nick could see his hands through the shirt, tweaking the girl's nipples. The boy moved his head down to the girl's chest and began to nibble at the tiny buds through the shirt, tugging them, pulling her breasts up away from her chest.

She squealed again, giggling loudly, and pushed him away. He withdrew, holding his hands defensively in front of him. He smiled impishly at he, and whispered again into her ear. She grinned, and motioned her head towards Nick in the drivers seat. The boy shrugged and looked pleadingly at her, moving his hands down to her breasts again. Neither seemed to notice Nick's eyes watching them through the reflection.

The boy moved his hands under the shirt again, teasing her breasts. She moved her hands down towards his lap, and Nick imagined that she was caressing her boyfriend's cock with her tiny fingers. His own bulge grew even more, the pressure against his pants almost painful. He took a quick peek at the road and moved his hand to unzip his fly. Relief spread to his dick, no longer hampered by the pants, and he rubbed it lightly, watching the two young people in the back of his bus.

The girl was nibbling at the boy's ear, her mouth moving lightly, lips teasing his ears. Nick could almost feel the soft mouth on his own ear, and he continued rubbing his hard cock.

The girl moaned loudly, this time paying no attention to Nick. She licked the boy's ear, her long tongue moving up the length of it, lapping at it. The boy lifted her shirt up above her breasts, exposing her white bra to Nick. Nick could make out the small globes, their perfect roundness and their erect nipples sticking through the sheer fabric. He longed to feel their softness under his own hands.

The boys hand moved down beyond Nick's view, and the girl moaned louder. Nick thought that the boy must be playing underneath her pants.

She rose in her seat, and shifted around a little bit. Nick saw her pants fall to the ground, and a small part of them stuck out into the hallway. He almost groaned himself, and pulled his cock out of his underwear through the slit in the front, wrapping his hand around it and stroking it softly.

The boy bent down in the seat, disappearing from view. He was kneeling on the floor, his feet in the aisle. His head and hands were both out of view, probably between the girl's slender legs. She moaned again, and stretched her arms above her head, reaching across the back of the seat she sat in. Her breasts thrust forward in her white bra, nipples pointing straight ahead. She threw her head back and gasped audibly, shutting her eyes.

Nick took his eyes off the couple to look at the road. He took his cock in his hand and began to pump it up and down slowly, tugging the foreskin up over the head before pushing it back down the shaft. He spread his legs and groaned very softly, feeling the pressure building inside him.

Looking back into the mirror, he saw that the boy had crawled back up onto the seat, and the girl was maneuvering herself in to his lap. She sat facing him, while he teased her breasts, and she began to move her body up and down slowly on him. Nick began breathing heavily in time with the bouncing girl, pumping his cock harder and trying to imagine what it would feel like to have that tight young pussy wrapped around him. He imagined those legs wrapped around his waist, that hot mouth sucking on his neck, those breasts pushing against his chest.

The boy in the back seat placed his hands on the girl's waist and began pulling her up and down on his cock, quicker and quicker, until he grunted loudly and clutched her towards him. She put her arms around his neck, locking her lips on his, and moved up and down slowly and leisurely on him until he made as if to move out from underneath her.

She stood up for a moment, scooting over to the other side of the seat, and the boy's arm darted out into the aisle to grab his pants. He pulled them on in a hurry, and made his way to the bus' restroom, probably to clean up.

The girl placed one of her legs over the back of the seat in front of her. Her bare foot looked petite and soft, the bottom vulnerable. She spread her other leg out along the seat next to her, the second foot sticking into the walkway, and bent her head over the back of her seat. She moaned, her body writhing as she stroked herself.

Nick could feel his balls clenching, his orgasm swiftly approaching him. He made sure that the coast was clear on the road, and started pumping himself rapidly, thrusting his hand up and down over the soft skin of his cock, thrusting his hips in a sexual movement, imagining that he was thrusting between those spread legs in the back seat.


As he came, the flood of cum spurting out of his cock, he watched the girl orgasm as well, her gasps and moans filled his ears as his body tightened and electricity shot through his veins. She collapsed against the seat, her body heaving with the aftershock, and Nick looked down at the mess on his hands.

The boy came out of the bathroom, picking up the girl's pants and tossing them to her, smiling. He slid next to her and Nick saw her whisper something into his ear, and the boy looked up at the mirror. Through the reflection, Nick and the boy made eye contact.

Nick looked away, guiltily, and wiped his hand on his underwear before zipping his pants back up and putting his concentration back on the road. The bus pulled in to the Portland station as scheduled, and the three people got off the bus, going their separate ways. Nick thought that the ride had been very interesting indeed.

Chicklet
Chicklet
232 Followers