The Erotic Vacation of Solange Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hesitated for a brief moment but, just as I knew he was about to raise the camera to his eye, the woman started shouting: « What the hell do you think you are doing? Surely you're not going to encourage this dirty slut? You had better not be getting off on this or I'll cut your cock off you bastard. Just put the perverted bitch's camera down right now and take me home. »

The man sheepishly did as he was told. As they were about to leave the woman turned to me and said: « As for you, you filthy cow. If I ever see you near my boyfriend again I'll smash your face in. Cover yourself up you disgusting bitch, then just pick up your camera and fuck off back to whatever stone you crawled out from under. »

I have never felt too ashamed. I grabbed the nightie and camera and ran away as fast as I could. My heart beating like a drum in a mixture of nerves and embarrassment.

I hid for a while by some lock-up garages to recover my wits, but a glance at my watch reminded me time was a luxury I could not afford tonight. I still needed to get those pictures delivered to Madam Director somehow.

After my earlier experience I now doubted the wisdom of approaching a couple, single men would be much less likely to take offence at a woman offering to bare all in front of them, but obviously I would need to take care not to pick one who would see it as an invitation to help himself to the goods on display.

I began to scout the area, trying to look to all outward appearances like a woman just out for a casual stroll.

A short time later I saw a group of three young men coming out of a coffee shop and start walking towards me. They were all nicely dressed in clothes which had been cleaned and ironed and the lads themselves looked well groomed. They obviously were not the worse for drink and seemed to be sharing a joke but in a quiet and well-mannered way. I had to decide quickly but I thought these three presented the best chance I was ever likely to get that evening to satisfy Madam Director's order.

As the three lads approached I plucked up the courage and said: « Excuse me but would one of you be able to help a lady in distress? »

Taken aback they looked at each other before one of them turned back to me saying: « Yes, of course, if we can. What's the problem? » Their faces were so open and honest I knew I had made a good choice.

« I have to admit it is a bit risky but I hope when I have explained, you will not be embarrassed or think I am some sort of mad woman », I explained.

« Oh really? », said the one I was coming to think of as the ringleader. « Just how risk are we talking then? »

« Well. », I began, « My boyfriend has gone to work abroad for several months and in his emails he keeps saying how much he is missing me and also that he misses the town. So I had this naughty idea of giving him a little reminder of both by emailing him some photographs of myself in different places around town – and just to really get the message across, I thought it would be nice to include a few photographs where I wasn't wearing many clothes.

The trouble is, I don't have a tripod so it is almost impossible to take pictures of myself. I wondered if one of you fancies himself as a bit of a glamour photographer? »

They were obviously interested; I could tell by the way they were looking at each other.

I was a little surprised the next one to speak wasn't the one I had earmarked as being the leader but instead one of the two I had thought of as being less forward, but he soon proved me wrong by saying: « Well, yeah... but what's in it for us? »

The cheeky devil! The chance of seeing a semi-naked woman comes out of the blue and he wants to know what's in it for him? Oh well I didn't have time to haggle so I thought quickly, swallowed hard and said: « OK. The one who takes my pictures gets to caress my boobs for one full minute. »

Bull's eye! Now I had them vying amongst themselves to be the one behind the camera. Being conscious of the amount of time that was ticking by, eventually I intervened and, pointing to the lad who had been first to speak, I said: « Gentlemen, enough. I have decided that he will be the one to take the photographs. » and handed my camera over to the lucky winner.

Before giving them, any more time to think of an argument I told them I would lead the way to the location I had already selected and took them back to the porch I had found earlier.

I was aware of them following me as I walked and could hear them joking among themselves nervously. When we arrived at the porch I told the other two to keep an eye on the entrance to the courtyard and briefly took the camera back so I could judge the best place for my photographer to stand and told him the shots I wanted. Once they were in position I stepped under the porch again and stepped out of the nightie completely. When the pictures had been taken I gestured the photographer to come forward and to tell the other two they could come in closer and watch. My young photographer soon joined me under the porch and relieving him of the camera; I thanked him and told him he could now claim his reward and that his friends were welcome to watch as he had a good feel of my tits.

He didn't need a second invitation, his hands were on me right away, rubbing and kneading my tits while he looked at them as if fascinated. I could see at least one of his friends was enjoying the show; by the way he was rubbing his crotch while staring at my nakedness. To be honest I was getting pretty turned on as well, I even conveniently forgot to tell him to stop as soon as the minute was up. There was a mad pleasure in feeling this inexperienced young man pawing my breasts in a little porch in the city.

With a silent thank you to whichever gods had sent these young men my way, I pointed out to the young man that his time was up but, before they left I wanted to thank them all for their assistance and their good manners. As I was speaking a very naughty idea came into my head and I found myself saying: « In fact, if you would give me a mobile phone number where I could reach you, maybe we could meet up for a little naughty evening sometime? »

This time it was the third one who spoke: « Just a second, lady. » and he produced a small piece of paper which he scribbled on before handing it to me. I glanced as I took it to see that he had written Naughty evening with three buddies and a mobile number. I smiled and thanked him and he explained: « You'd be better off calling me because I'm the one with a car, so if needs be I can round up these two and take them to wherever you want to meet. »

Smiling even wider I thanked them again for helping a damsel in distress and as I left I added: « Well, my good gentlemen. I am sure France will never be lost while she is home to such gallant men as the three of you. I promise I will be in touch again. See you later. »

On my way home I circled the block a couple of times, just to make sure I wasn't being followed. As soon as I got in I sat down and sent the four photographs demanded by Madam Director. I didn't have time to write an email or even to rename the four files. Checking the clock as the email disappeared from my Outbox, I saw that I had beaten the deadline but just three minutes.

As badly as the evening had started, it had ended with me in possession of a trump card of which Madam Director had no knowledge, the three young men. One shy, one forward and another with a car. Thinking of the events of that evening and the possibilities presented by the possession of their mobile number made me feel sexy in a way I hadn't previously known and my juices ran from my cunt under my nightie.

This bitch Madam Director had introduced me to such mad pleasure by obliging me to be photographed by strangers in public while wearing almost nothing. I was absolutely decided that nothing was going to stop me from passing the second test so I would get to have what I guess would be an unforgettable stay under her authority.