The Education of Josephine Ch. 01

Story Info
She discovers her body.
2.2k words
4
8.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My parents chose to name me Josephine, but everyone else calls me "Jo". It's much shorter, and prettier than "Josephine". I don't like my name... When I introduce myself, I always say "Hi, I'm Jo". Josephine is really old fashioned, but I guess that's why my parents chose it, because they are really old fashion too.

We live in eastern France, a village so small you can't even call it a village. Ten houses, 30 people and an average of 60 years old among them. Lost in corn fields as far as the eye can see, the only thing higher than the crops is the tower of the church where everybody goes every Sunday for two long hours. I don't believe in God anymore, but I still pretend I do, because every young people of good family has to go to the church, as would my mother say.

We were only four young people in the village, all four of us daughters of peasants parents who relied on us for daily chores and field works some times every year... We were raised all four together, Gabrielle, Antoinette, Julie and I, same school thirty kilometers away, same high school even further. But now all over 20, I was the only one to go to college, studying agricultural engineering, my way to help my parents and the community. There I also learned English, not always good or accurate, but I could speak and understand the language well enough. Or write...

So luckily, I didn't stay home all year long, in fact I returned to my lost village only during the holidays, to see my family and friends, and tell them about the world. I would spend a few days helping my parents at home, and then they would consider that I had earned some spare time, and the four of us went on a bicycle trip in the countryside. There was a small river, only a few kilometers away, where the water was fresh and pure. We really loved this place.

We used to go there really often when we were in high school, but now I could only be home once every semester. The grass had grown really high and hid the trail we found across the woods... We left the bikes lying against trees and ran to the river like madmen. The sun was high in the sky, and the air so warm that we were all sweating. Gabrielle took her shirt off to cool herself, and the other did like her. They asked me if I wasn't too hot, and I lied, saying I was fine.

I watched them as they laid in the sun, and I found them perfect, with their muscular bodies and their fine faces. I had been bashful of my own body for so long... I wasn't fit as they were, actually I was rather chubby, with some fat under the skin of my belly which I found disgusting when I looked myself in a mirror. They had a nice tanned skin, often working in the fields under the sun, and I, locked in classroom all day long, I was pale. I even had freckles on my cheeks...

Unaware of my shame and envy, Julie decided to go in the water and swim to ease the warmth of the day. Before my jealous eyes, she took of her pants and her bra, only keeping her cotton panties. Her legs were as muscular as the rest of her body, and I couldn't take my eyes away from her magnificent breasts. Antoinette noticed it and giggled at me.

"- Julie, Jo's starring at your tits!"

I flushed red when Julie laughed. She looked at her breasts and closed her hand on them.

"- They're way too small. Your boobs are huge Jo, you're so lucky!"

Yes, they were huge... Actually, I had a D cup, but they were also really heavy, so heavy that sometimes when I tried to run to burn some fat, they hurt, even firmly closed in a bra. Julie made me jealous once again... But Gabrielle sighed as she took her bra of too, and showed us her breasts, or rather showed us she had none.

"- look at those tits! They are so tiny I look like a 10 years old girl..."

Then it was Antoinette's turn to show her breasts, and all three of them compared their bodies... Julie was really fond of Gabrielle's mouth, Antoinette found Julie's breasts to big, etc... I began to feel really sad, having so beautiful friends and finding myself unpleasant if not ugly. Then they started to speak about boys and it was too much for me. A tear rolled from my eye on my cheek

"- Jo? You're all right?"

My three friends starred at me, waiting for an answer, but when I tried to explain them my problem, I burst into tears. All three of them hugged me, kissing my hair and my front, trying to calm me, and finally I confessed them that I found myself ugly, that at 23 I was still a virgin and that I had lost all hope of finding a boyfriend who loved me and whom I loved. They laughed, and I thought they laughed at me, but no

"- Come on Jo, you're not ugly at all!!! You're different from us, but it doesn't mean you're not beautiful... In fact, I do find you kind of pretty, you know.

- She's right Jo... You're pretty...in your own way."

They managed to calm me a little, and I gave them a loving smile.

"- Girls, I think we've got a friend to cheer up...

- yes I'd say so!

- Gabie, you'll be the cheer up psychotherapist... Toinon, the cheer up surgeon, and I'll be the cheer up psychoanalyst"

I really had no idea what they were up to. But I felt so bad inside, and I knew I could always count on them as friends, so I totally abandoned myself into their good willing hands. Julie crawled next to me and made my head lie on her legs. She spread her thighs a bit and my head was comfortably lying on her... It felt a bit weird, but good, so good.

She massaged my cheeks with her finger, slowly talking to me, asking me questions about myself, about my body. It became more and more personal, even intimate, but I felt like I could tell them anything they'd ask. Like a real psychoanalyst she kept saying "I see", or "please, go on". It made me giggle every time. Finally she asked me if I ever had sex with a boy, and I felt a bit ashamed when I confessed that I hadn't

"- I see... Do you touch yourself?

- N...No...

- You've never had an orgasm?

- No...

- I see perfectly clear then... Nurse Gabie, nurse Toinon, my prescription is an orgasm. Here and now!"

I tried to stand up and protest, but my friends were already on me. My psychotherapist sat on my belly making it impossible for me to move an inch of my body, while my surgeon began to lower my pants. I raised my eyes at my psychoanalyst, but Gabrielle's mouth had already reached mine and she was giving me the first love kiss of my life. It felt so good that I immediately stopped fighting them and completely let myself go. I knew they knew what they were doing and I put all my trust in them to cheer me up.

Julie was still fondling my hair and my face when Gabrielle began to unbutton my shirt very slowly. My breath was growing louder and louder, and eventually she reached my bra. I gasped when she ripped it off, instantly exposing my big breasts to their marveled eyes.

"- my god Jo, we were right, you definitely have a wonderful body... Look at those tits of yours, I mean, they would make any man happy! Julie, get her right nipple, I get the left one... The first to make it rock hard has the right to kiss it. On my mark. Rea...Go!

- wait you cheater, it's not fair!"

I started to cry again, but then it wasn't sadness anymore... It was real happiness... I felt so happy for having friend like them, ready to go that far to cheer me up. My body began to send me waves of pure pleasure, from my breasts to my bottom... Julie and Gabrielle played with my nipples, tickling, pinching, and fondling them to make them hard. Julie's skin was so soft she turned me on even faster than Gabie who was sitting on me and she eventually won. I held my breath as she took her reward, and when she kissed my nipple, I couldn't resist and I moaned with pleasure.

"- she seems to like it... Let's hope the treatment work... Nurse Toinon, do you want to see our patient's huge lovely adorable boobs?"

We all giggled at the question, but only I didn't laugh even louder at the answer.

"- No need girls... I'm about to see something even more interesting in those pants of hers... Something warm. Pink..."

Julie and Gabrielle panted with anticipation as I felt Antoinette lowering my trousers

"-...Moist. Hairy... really hairy. Gosh Jo, why don't you shave, it's a real fur you've got there

- let me see, let me see! Oh that's so cute, blond and curly like her hair. Julie, you have to see this"

Gabrielle gave way to Julie and I had to leave her comfortable legs. She raised her body right over me, and probably unwillingly, she stopped right over my head. I turned scarlet again as I saw everything between her legs. I could guess the shape of her sex through the tissue of her underwear but I couldn't see any hair emerging from the sides. She must have had a close shave.

Once we both had enjoyed the view, she sat again where she was and noticed the red color on my cheeks.

"- A bit warm now, isn't it?

- Yes

- wait... No, Jo, you've been playing the voyeur again?

- I'm sorry Julie, I didn't mean to"

Gabrielle and Antoinette were still admiring my abundant pubic hair and had their eyes away from us. They began to play with the curls, driving their fingers through my bush up and down. Julie spoke at low voice to my ear

"- I've seen yours, I can show you mine if you want"

I was excited like a schoolgirl flirting with her best friend and I shook my head to tell her I would love it. Discreetly, she stood again over my head and slowly pulled away her panties to show me her pink hairless vulva. I couldn't breathe as I watched her exposing her perfect body to my eyes. Her sex was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen and I wanted to touch it. Her labia were turning darker as the situation turned her on, and I could see some liquid between them.

Unfortunately she hid it quickly before the others could suspect anything. She lowered her face towards mine and kissed my forehead gently.

"- let it be our little secret Jo!

- Thank you...

- We'll always be there for you"

She wiped some more tears from my eyes and started to massage my breasts again while the others were planning the next caress they would give me. Each of them sat on one of my thigh, immobilizing my legs in a wide spread position. Then their hand began to work on my sex, the four of them caressing my skin, my labia, pulling my hair. The only thing they didn't do was venturing inside my vagina because they didn't want to take my virginity. I asked them to do so, but they refused, arguing that I should give it to someone I loved more than them.

Eventually they gave me my first orgasm ever and the sensation of pure pleasure was stronger than anything I ever felt before that. It was like an explosion deep inside of me, blowing up in my sex, my breasts and my brain all at the same time. Julie held my hand as I came, caressing my palms with her fingers and whispering sweet words in my ears. I bit my lip to remain silent during my orgasm and it almost made me bleed.

Then the world around me became quiet as I recovered from my pleasure... My friends were putting their clothes on, we had to leave before the night. I thanked each of them with a passionate kiss on the lips and a hug, wet from my tears of happiness. We returned home cycling side by side, silent, but looking at each other and thinking about the time we've just had. That night, I dreamt of Julie, Antoinette and Gabrielle. We made sweet love all together and I felt happy.

Few days later, I had to go back to school and I left them, the mind full of sweet memories and expectations for the future holidays. Our parents were all around us so we had to be soft, but if they hadn't been there, we would have kissed passionately once more.