The Duke of Cockaign

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah Bella. It's good to see you again. Although I've been told that you have not been following my rules for dressing. Do you really have a bra and panties on?" He said with a scowl.

"Phillip I had a meeting today. I needed to present a more..."

"You need to present yourself as I have instructed. I will punish you for this. You understand don't you?"

I hesitated then dropped my head. "Yes Sir. I'm sorry for letting you down."

"Don't worry about your meeting. I've taken the liberty of contacting your office and letting them know that I had called you for a meeting this morning about my decision. I'm sure they will excuse you."

Phillip moved towards me but walked around as he took in my form again. His hands lightly touched me as he moved around. My eyes watched the woman as his hand touched me. When he returned to my front he started to unbutton my blouse. He lifted my bra and exposed my breasts. My nipples were hard as diamonds when his hands brushed them. I whimpered with need. Phillip motioned for the woman to come near. She handed him a pair of scissors and he began to cut my blouse away. Then he clipped the shoulder straps of my bra and removed it too. The woman smiled. Next Phillip unzipped my skirt and let it fall until it bunched at my knees. He took the scissors and cut it away too. This left me in nothing but my stockings, heels, and my soaked panties.

His fingers slipped into the wet cloth and ran through my swollen labia. He groaned when he found me dripping wet with arousal. Two fingers entered my channel as a moan escaped my lips. He moved them in and out of my slit while his thumb rubbed my clit. My eyes met his as he took what he wanted from me. When he leaned in for a kiss, I felt my body give in to him. Something about his kiss sent me over the edge. My orgasm surprised me. It was like he just told my body to cum and it did. He was a dangerously sexy man. Someone I should be careful not to fall for. It would only break my heart in the end. His tongue owned mine as I writhed under his spell. When he finally broke their kiss, I knew that I would do anything he asked of me without question. He removed his fingers and brought them to his mouth and sucked them clean.

"MMMmmm. You taste wonderful my Bella. I will have to have more of that later. But now we must get your punishment over with. We have much to do this weekend. I want to fulfill your fantasy. And what is your fantasy Bella?"

I flushed with embarrassment. "To submit to you Sir."

"Ah but you were more specific when we had lunch the other day. What exactly did you want to do?"

I looked at the woman then back to Phillip. "To be trained as your three holed slut ...Sir." I looked back to the woman.

"That's better. No need to be shy here. No one will judge you. They are all here for their own fantasies. Where are my manners? This is Rebecca. She is my care taker of my estate when I'm gone. She will be assisting me in your training. Rebecca this is Bella. Bella, Rebecca."

"Hello Rebecca. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you Bella. I've heard so much about you. But you will refer to me as Mistress while you're here. Is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress."

Phillip took the scissors again and cut away my panties. "Now I going to give you your first punishment. I'm not one to dole them out lightly so I will use a strap. I want you to remember that my rules are to be followed at all times, whether I'm present or not. Am I understood?"

"Yes Sir."

Phillip went to the rack and selected a leather strap from the wall. He brought it back to where I was restrained. He slapped it against his open palm. The sound startled me. I had been spanked before by other lovers but never nothing as severe as this. Despite what my brain was thinking, my body was awash with excited anticipation. Phillip placed a hand on my shoulder and rubbed the strap on my rounded ass.

"I will give you twelve whips with my strap. I want you to count them and thank me when you are ready for the next one. Do you know your safe word Bella?"

"Yes Sir. Yellow for a break and Red to stop."

"Very good. Now tell me why you are being punished Bella."

"I'm being punished for not following your rules for dress. I wore a bra and panties when you instructed me not to Sir."

"Very good. Now I will start."

Whoosh. The strap came down hard on my ass. I sucked in air as the pain radiated through my body. It was harder then I had expected. "One. Thank you Sir."

Whoosh. This one was just as hard and I felt my legs start to give way. But I righted myself. "Two. Thank you Sir."

Whoosh. This time the strap was a few inches lower and caught me right where my legs and ass met. I felt a searing pain and wondered if I could make it to twelve. But as his hands soothed my tender flesh, my nipples ached with hardness. I felt the dribble of my fluids leak out of my pussy. My body was telling me this is what I needed.

"Three. Thank you Sir."

As Phillip doled out my punishment he could see my body responding as he thought it would. My nipples were crinkled with arousal and he could smell my juices leaking from my quim. The more he strapped me, the more he knew that I was a pain slut as well. When he was getting near the end of my punishment, it was all I could not to beg him to pull me down and sink his throbbing cock into me.

Whoosh. "Eleven. Thank you Sir."

When the strap came down for the last time, Phillip made a mental note to make sure that Bella didn't start acting up to get more of this in the future. He'd had more than a few submissives that acted out in order to get their pain fix.

"Twelve. Thank you Sir."

Phillip moved towards me and took me in his arms. His hands cupped my breasts and teased my nipples. I could feel his erection press into my tender ass. As his hands moved down my belly, I felt a ripple of arousal wash over me. His fingertips played my body like a violin. They softly brushed over my hip bone and down to the swell of my vulva.

My body trembled now. He could feel me shake to his touch. He hesitated for an instant before dipping his fingers through my wet trough.

"You're dripping with need Bella. Do you like being whipped?"

"Y...yes Sir." I whispered. My answer barely audible.

"Then I will have to find another way to punish you. I don't want you acting out in order to get punished." He said as he pressed his hard cock into mytender ass.

I moaned, feeling his hardness. I wanted him inside me, to be taken and claimed. I pressed back against him, trying to encourage this.

"Bella, I will take you on my terms, and my schedule. Understood?"

"Yes Sir. I'm sorry."

Chapter Three

Phillip began unclipping me from the O-rings. He massaged my shoulders to invite the circulation to return. When I was released he had me kneel. He went to a panel near the door and spoke on the intercom.

"Terri. Cheryl. Come down at once." He turned back to me, now kneeling on the floor. "Bella, I will have you prepared and bring you back to show me how much you appreciate me training you."

"Thank you Sir."

Two young females entered the room. Both were dressed simple tunics that draped on the left side of their body, leaving their right breasts exposed. The length was too short and any movement left them exposed as well. They wore no shoes. There was a sash or belt around their waist and they both wore collars with a tag bearing their name.

"Ah, Terri and Cheryl. Would you be so kind as to take Bella here and prepare her to my normal specification?"

"Yes Sir." They said in unison.

The two young girls each took me by the arm and led me out of the room. I was taken to another dank room below the massive estate. The room was sterile with a shower hose in the corner and a medical table against the wall. I was led to the corner and strip of my stockings and heels. I still had my cuffs and Terri clipped them into two O-rings built into the wall. With my arms spread and above my head, I expelled a gasp when Cheryl opened the hose and sprayed cool water onto my skin.

I felt like an animal being cleaned for slaughter. When I had been hosed down, Terri was there with a bucket of soapy water and a scrub brush. She began scrubbing me briskly, the stiff bristles scouring my soft skin. While the actions were painful, I found my body responding in a different way. My nipples were tight and ached and my pussy was dripping with my own fluids. This rough treatment only roused my inner feelings.

When I was cleaned I was unclipped and taken to the medical exam table. I was laid on her back and again my arms were clipped above my head onto a head of the table. My legs were placed into stirrups and secured. I was open and exposed. Cheryl moved between my legs holding the end of enema hose. She quickly lubed up her tube and inserted it into my tight hole. I gasped with the sudden intrusion and whimpered as the soapy fluids were released into my bowels. I felt my stomach start to expand with the fluids entering my body.

While my bowels were being filled, Terri brought a container of warm wax and strips of cloth. She began applying the wax to my underarms, then laid the strips of cloth. Without waiting, she ripped the cloth from under my arms. While I didn't have much hair, the pull of the wax caused me to inhale sharply. Terri let her fingers stroke my taut nipples to sooth me. This gave me something to distract me from the ministrations from the girls. My belly was filling up with the now with 3 Liters of fluids in my bowels.

Cheryl removed the tube and inserted two lubed fingers into my tight ass. I whimpered with the invasion, but it only brought heat to my already fiery core. Cheryl spread her fingers inside my tight channel, forcing it to open to her ministrations. I moaned as my body responded to the fingers. When the fingers were removed, Cheryl pressed a medium sized butt plug to the entrance of my anal channel. I had been having occasional anal with some of my partners but the current circumstances made this feel different. With my being restrained and the two girls rough treatment, this had my body torn between pain and pleasure. As the plug was pressed inside me, I pushed back to help the plug seat. Once my anal ring allowed the bulb to slip in, I felt more at ease. My belly was now full with the soapy fluids and sealed in with the thick butt plug.

Just when I was beginning to relax, Terri started to apply the warm wax to my nether region. I kept my pubic hair to a minimum but I always kept a small patch above my vulva in the French style. As the warm wax was spread on, I could feel my pussy moisten with arousal. The cloth was applied to the wax and Terri looked up and gave me a little smile, then ripped the cloth, removing the "landing strip" tuff of hair. I didn't scream but only expelled a rush of air, as my pussy flooded my lips. The rest was much easier. When I had all of my body hair removed, Terri began rubbing coconut scented oils onto my body. The silky hands felt soothing to me.

Cheryl teased my nipples, taking them between her finger and thumb. The twisting of my tight nipples elicited a deep moan from my lips. My nubs have always been a lightning rod of my arousal. Most women with large breasts don't have the sensitivity that women with smaller breast do. But I was one of the few that did. I'd been able to orgasm from a lover's stimulation of my sensitive nipples and I was dangerously close now. Just when I felt that I would fall over the edge, the fingers stopped their teasing.

The girls started to remove my cuffs and helped me to stand. My belly felt full with all the fluids inside me. While my bowels felt tight, I hadn't had much cramping. That was in part to the slow speed in which it was given to me. They helped me to the toilet and gave me no privacy as I evacuated the fluids from my bowels. It felt so good to be finally rid of the fluids. I cleaned myself up and was led to the table again. This time I was pushed face down on the table. One of the girl kicked my legs out and forced me to spread them. I felt so exposed again. My pussy and ass were open and on display. One girl held my head down on the table as the other rubbed coconut oil to my anal channel and re-inserted a new plug in my ass.

The girls led me out of the dank room and into a large closet area. The room was filled with all manner of clothing, from dresses, to lingerie, and every kind of shoe imaginable. Terri handed me a pair of white thigh high stockings and a pair of 6" Christian Louboutin heels. Cheryl handed Terri a set of white leather ankle cuffs. She placed a matching pair on my wrists. Then a white leather collar was placed around my neck. Once they were in place, a small lock secured them. Terri and Cheryl each took an arm and led me out of the catacombs and up into the main floor of the house.

Chapter Four

I was led into the study. The room was large and the walls were filled with thousands of books. I was amazed at the collection. Any library would be blessed to have this many selections. The room smelled of leather and sweetly fragrant vanilla, with a hint of a fruity almond-like odor. All of this minimized the musty smell of old books. I was led to the large wooden desk that was centered in the back of the room. I was forced to kneel on an opulent Persian rug in front of the desk. I adjusted my posture as I heard footsteps enter the room behind me.

"Ah Bella, you look lovely there." Phillip said as he circled his kneeling submissive. "I hope that Terri and Cheryl weren't too rough on you, but I like my submissives to be prepared a certain way. You do look delicious."

"Thank you Sir."

He had changed into a dark slacks and wore a black smoking jacket. He came to me and ran his fingers through my hair. I leaned into his thigh. He pulled my head back by the hair and our eyes met.

"I intend to sample your flesh Bella. What do you have to say about that?"

I hesitated just a second. "Fill my holes Sir." The thought of him claiming me only amplified my arousal.

"Very good answer. There's nothing more arousing that a submissive who wants to please her Master."

I quickly glanced at Phillip's growing bulge. He looked massive, pressing against his slacks. I licked my lips thinking of how he would feel in my mouth, ass and pussy. My cunt clinched at the thought. He turned and pressed his hard cock against my cheek. I moaned as I rubbed my face against him. He turned and went to a large chest by his desk and pulled out two lengths of rope. When he returned he began to wrap the rope around my body. He tied my arms behind my back, and ran several wraps above and below my breasts. The last small cord was hemp and went around across my breasts. Two wraps around on either side of my hard nipples and pulled tightly. The rough cord abraded my sensitive nubs. I could feel the constriction of the rope and it tightened around me. Instead of feeling fear, I felt the fire in my core ignite. I felt safe, I felt free. With all the stress of my daily life, I felt the rush of surrender, to submit to someone. I felt like for once in a long time that I was living in the moment. Even though I hardly knew Phillip, I knew he wouldn't hurt me. Well, not unless I wanted to be hurt. I chuckled to myself.

"Penny for your thoughts?" He asked.

"Just giggling about how I got here." I said smiling. "Sir." I added quickly.

"And why are you here Bella?"

"I guess because I was tired of my life, the way I was living it. I needed something else. Something to make me 'feel' again. When I was doing the research about you for the company's proposal, I was intrigued but you. By what the rumors said about you."

"And what again was that?"

"That people called you the Duke of Cockaigne. That you can make people's dreams come true. The more I thought about that, the more I knew I needed to let go and start to feel again. That's why I'm here Sir, why I'm naked and bond at your feet. Offering myself to you."

While he was not looking for any type of relationship. He was past all of that. Phillip felt a deep emotional connection with Bella. He wasn't sure where it came from. They are decades apart in age, but something about her struck a chord in him, at the very base of his core.

"That is a very eloquent soliloquy Bella. I'm even more impressed. I did a little research on you before we met. I found you to be very creative. Someone who was driven by success. But I also found someone who was hollow and missing life because of her drive and her success. That's why I offered to train you, and invited you here to see if this is something you truly want. Are you ready to start your training Bella?"

I straightened up my posture. "Yes Sir. I am yours."

"Bella repeat for me what you wish to become."

"Your three holed slut Sir." I said without hesitation.

"Very well. I have reviewed your checklist for your hard and soft limits. You have very few of them and that concerns me a little. Your only limits are water sports, scat, permanent marks, and children. Which goes without saying. But you have no other limits or fears?"

"No Sir. I can't explain it but I want to be molded by you like a piece of clay."

"Well then let's begin. Open your mouth Bella. We will start with your oral training."

He stepped back slightly and began to unzip his trousers. I stuck my tongue out and prepared to take his cock inside my mouth. When he reached and pulled his cock out, I gasped openly. Phillip had an enormous cock. I had been with men before that were large, but this was something completely different. It had to be 12", and thick. It was covered in veins and seem to throb from the base to the bulbous head. My pussy clenched when I thought of how it would feel inside me, in my mouth, my pussy, oh god, in my ass. I trembled with that thought. I felt intimidated.

When he moved towards me, he grabbed the base of his cock and slapped the side of my face, I took a breath, not realizing that I'd been holding it. My mouth flew back open and my tongue came out again. He slapped his hefty cock on my outstretched tongue. It felt heavy to me. My mouth was watering to feel it in my mouth. He didn't wait long before it slide inside. My lips were stretch to the extreme. With my arms tied behind my back, I was at his mercy. His hand rested on the top of my head and he eased his thick cock in and out of my mouth slowly. He was not rushed and let me get used to his girth. Phillip pulled out and I tried to take it back in my mouth.

"Just hold your mouth open Bella. Let me fuck your hole. This hole is for my pleasure. You are for my pleasure. If you do well, you will be rewarded. If not, then you can expect to be punished."

"Yes Sir." I opened again and waited for Phillip to fuck my mouth.

This time he used more force. I tried to relax and let him guide me. His cock was soon hitting the back of my throat. I fought back again my gag reflex. I had learned to deep throat years ago but I was feeling very intimidated with this monster cock. I had flattened my tongue to open the throat more but still I felt choked. He must have sensed this and took it slower. When he pulled out his cock it was covered in myr saliva, some of which had dripped onto my bound breasts. He took some that was hanging from my lips and rubbed it on his cock. When it was covered with my natural lubricant he feed his cock to my mouth again. This time the head went a little further past the tight opening of my throat. His slick fingers reached down and teased my nipples that were caught between the hemp. A low moan hummed around his thick cock. He flicked his finger on my engorged nubs. I felt the stirrings of my impending orgasm. I knew that I needed permission but his shaft prevented this. I could feel the head slip down the entrance of my throat, but I had a hard time breathing and he had to pull out. The tears in my eyes were not just from the gagging reflex, but the feeling that I had failed him on my first day.