The Divorce Chronicles Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Releasing her clit, I started to lick it slowly and softly as I turned my hand and stroked my finger on the wet walls in a come-here motion. It didn't take long before she started to gasp, moan, and hump her hips up and down.

"Oh yes," she gasped. "Oh god, I'm going to cum."

"That's it," I told her. "Let it go. Cum for me."

A few seconds later, I felt Lynn's body start to shake, and then she stiffened and yelped loudly.

"Oh my god, I'm cumming!" she yelled, stiffening and shaking. Suddenly, I felt her pussy tighten on my finger, and I felt a gush of fluid soaking my hand.

I slowed my tongue and finger, and started to lick up her juices that were flowing down her slit. I pulled my finger out of her spasming pussy and let my tongue slide all the way down het slit to her ass.

When I flicked my tongue across her wet asshole, Lynn gasped again and tried to push me away. I straightened my body, getting up on my knees, and looked at her as I drew circles around her nipples with the wet finger that I just slid out of her pussy.

"Oh my god," she gasped, coming down slightly from her orgasm. "I've never felt like that. That was incredible."

"I'm glad that you liked it," I told her as I brought my cock up to her soaking wet, hot pussy.

"I think that I made a mess," she said softly, almost blushing.

"That's good," I told her. "That tells me that I did a good job."

As I slid my cockhead across her wet hole, lubing it up, she said softly, "Good doesn't begin to describe it. I have never come like that. Ever."

"Well, I'm glad that I could do that for you," I told her. "I'm just getting started, though."

"Oh, my," she whispered, as I placed the head of my cock at the mouth of her pussy and started to slowly push in.

When I had little more than the head inside her wet hole, I looked at Lynn and said, softly, "Are you ready?"

"Yes," she whispered, nodding her head.

I then slowly slid my entire hard cock deep into her hot pussy, feeling her wet walls grasping at my shaft as it slid in.

When I was all the way in, buried deep in her tight hole, Lynn's eyes were wide, and she moaned, "Oh my god. You're so thick. I feel so full!"

"Good," I said softly, waiting as I let her get used to my size.

Soon, I felt her start to move her hips, and I started to slide my cock in and out of her pussy. I started picking up speed, pistoning my cock in and out of her grasping pussy, and watched her tits bouncing on her chest.

"Oh, yes, that feels so good!" she said as she moved with me.

I kept picking up speed, and soon I was slamming my cock deep into her wet pussy, and I could hear the squishing sounds as I buried my cock deep into her.

"Oh, yeah," she moaned, getting louder. "Fuck me, Kurt. Fuck me hard."

I obliged her, slamming my cock hard into her pussy, as deep as I could get it. Every once and a while, I hit something that made her eyes pop open, and made her gasp.

"Am I hurting you when I do that?" I asked at one point.

"No," she answered. "I don't know what you are hitting, but I like it, so don't stop."

I started fucking her hard again, and soon she was moaning, "Oh, yes, I'm gonna cum again! Oh, god, I'm cumming!"

As she slowed down, I decided to change positions. Pulling out of her pussy, I lay down on my back, and pulled her on top of me. Lynn straddled me and placed my cock at her pussy. Lowering her pussy over my cock, she moaned and started to move her hips around.

I let her fuck me for a few minutes, and then I pulled her down to my chest and held her tight. I reached down to her tight ass, pulled her cheeks slightly apart, and started to fuck her slowly. I would let just the head slide in and out, and then I would bury my cock in deep, bottoming out in her pussy.

"Oh, Kurt, that feels so good," she said as I slid in and out of her pussy.

"Do you like that?" I asked teasing her again with just the head.

"Yes," she said, nodding her head again.

"Good," I responded. "Let's see how you like this."

I pulled her in tighter to me, spreading her asscheeks apart a little more, and started fucking her faster. I placed my feet flat on the bed, and pushed into her pussy, going faster and faster.

As I picked up speed, I pounded harder against her, and she started to moan louder. "Oh god yes," she almost yelled. "Oh, fuck me!"

Soon, as I was building up a good rhythm, she started to moan, "Oh god, no. No, no, no."

"No what, I asked, not slowing down.

"Oh, god!" she yelled, and I felt her juices gush out and flow down along my balls.

I held her as she shook, and then I felt her coming down from her orgasm. "Oh, man. I made another mess," she gasped.

"Good," I told her again. Holding her tight, I rolled us over again, putting her on her back. I knew that I was probably not going to last much longer, as good as her hot, wet, tight pussy felt, so I asked her, "Where do you want me to cum?"

"Where ever you want," she told me.

"No, where do YOU want me to cum?" I asked again. "Do you want me to come DEEP into your pussy?" I asked as I pushed in, bottoming out. "Do you want me to cum on your belly, or on your tits, or your face?"

"Mmmm," she responded. "On my tits sounds nice," she told me as she squeezed her tits and tweaked her nipples.

Smiling, I picked up my speed again, watching her as she held her tits and teased her nipples while I slammed into her pussy. Listening to her moan, watching her tease herself, I soon felt that familiar tingle start deep in my balls.

I pulled out and crawled up her body, stroking my cock. Lynn watched and held let her tits drop as she plunged two fingers back into her pussy. It wasn't long before I reached the point of no return, and growled as I sprayed my hot, sticky cum all over Lynn's heaving chest, coating her tits.

"Oh my god, that was incredible," I gasped as I collapsed alongside her sweaty body.

"That was amazing," she agreed, rubbing my cum into her tits.

After we lay there together for a while, Lynn fell asleep, and I slipped out to my own bedroom, leaving her to sleep in the guest room.

As I walked in to my room, Tammy was sitting in the bed, teasing her clit with her favorite vibrator, watching the TV. When I looked at what she was watching, I realized that it was a tape of Lynn and I.

Tammy looked up at me and said, quite simply, "What, do you think that Lynn is the only one who likes to watch?"

12