The Cuckold's Nests Ch. 02

Story Info
Oral pleasure and self-pleasure for wife and stranger.
4.4k words
4.06
19k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for the feedback etc on Chapter 1. I admit to exploring new territory with this topic, and it is certainly outside my experience. I've just tried to imagine a couple experimenting with it and the conflicts that one of them had over and against the more willing side of the other. Obviously readers are entitled to like or dislike it according to their preferences.

*****

Ruth was hoping to sit in the back of the car with Lee, and was a little disappointed when her husband gestured for him to sit in the front passenger seat. She realised, though, that it would not look discreet, and would give the appearance of being chauffeured. She sat in the middle of the back seat. She cast her mind over the next couple of hours, wondering what lay in store; Lee had arranged to stay in a motel a few miles away after leaving them. Hopefully, if all went well, they would meet up again - and she and Raymond would invite him to spend the whole night with them.

It was going dark when Raymond pulled out of the car park and joined the road. She leaned forward and took Lee's hand in hers, leading it to her fleshy lower leg. She felt a little tremor of delight as he grunted his approval, and at Raymond's glances at her in the driving mirror. The young man fondled and stroked her leg gently but confidently, and his caresses became more ardent.

Nobody spoke, and the atmosphere was electric with desire and tension. The intensity was heightened by the proximity of other vehicles as they made their way through the busy streets; although nobody could see what was happening, the pretence and appearance of normality, and the oblivion of other drivers and passengers was arousing.

They turned onto a quieter road for a time, and Ruth took advantage of the lack of other traffic by guiding the young man's hand to her breast. She smiled to herself as he tried to contort his arm in an attempt to cup it. He failed, and she smiled at his frustration, and at her husband's perspiring brow in the mirror.

"Don't worry, love," she said, and although she spoke softly, the breaking of the tense silence made her voice seem loud, and startled Lee. "Another ten minutes or so and you'll be able to explore these mature tits fully..."

"Mmmm, I can't wait, Mrs Howard", Lee replied, but he glanced at Raymond as he spoke.

After what seemed an age, they pulled into the drive. Ruth felt light-headed with excitement as they went into the house. She had been relieved to hear from Raymond that the occupants of the adjoining house seemed to be away at the moment. In his nervousness Raymond fumbled with the door key, and as they waited for the door to open, Lee stood behind Ruth. She felt a surge of delight and shame as she felt his hand groping her backside through her skirt. Although he was shielding his actions from the view of anyone who might be looking, it felt deliciously sordid to be groped on the doorstep by a stranger, and in her husband's presence.

The door swung open and they filed into the hall, with Raymond leading, and Ruth between him and the young man. The pulse of each of them was racing as the evening drew towards its consummation. Lee closed the door behind them and gently pulled Ruth to him. He kissed her deeply on the mouth, and she could taste the traces of the beer he had drunk. He cupped her backside and kneaded her bum cheeks firmly. He looked over her shoulder to Raymond as he spoke to her.

"Shall we go straight upstairs, Mrs Howard?" he enquired, but his tone was more of an instruction than a request.

Raymond looked into the young man's face, then looked down. If Lee was nervous, he didn't show it; his expression oozed confidence, and Raymond knew that this was fuelled by lust for his wife. Even now, as he watched, the stranger's hands were rolling and squeezing her bum.

"Just a moment, Lee," Raymond said, trying to sound assured. "Just remember what I said about not doing anything she wants. For a time she's yours, of course, but that means that you only do what she agrees to, understand?"

Lee swung her gently in his arms and they stood sideways-on to Raymond, who averted his eyes from Lee's stare for a moment, then, composing himself, looked back into the stranger's face. Raymond watched him cup Ruth's breasts with his hands, his thumbs sweeping lightly across them, seeking her nipples. To his jealous revulsion - and intense delight - Raymond saw his wife's left hand rub the young man's crotch. He stared at her wedding and engagement rings as her fingers teased him, the symbols of her fidelity to him all but spurned and defiled - yet with his own approval.

"Sure, Raymond. I understand. Anyway, if you'll excuse us, your wife and I have things to do..."

Raymond's stomach was churning as he watched them ascend the stairs slowly, the young man's hand up her skirt as she led the way to the bedroom.

On the landing windowsill was a small bell, as used on reception desks in hotels, and that Raymond had bought for the occasion. Ruth pinged it and laughed playfully.

"We'll ring you when we're ready for a coffee or a fruit juice, Raymond," she called back over her shoulder.

The bedroom blinds were already closed, but Raymond heard her close the curtains anyway, heard their voices become more muffled as the bedroom door partly closed. He sat in the lounge. The blinds of the lounge were drawn but angled open. He closed them and sat down.

He booted up the laptop that he had dropped off earlier, and selected his favourite porn site. From it he searched tags such as "mature cuckold" and "mature cheating", and "swingers", and began to play some of his favourite clips. Alternately he tried to picture his wife and the young man upstairs as he watched, and then as the clips progressed into more hardcore action he tried, with varying success, to block out the images that flooded his mind, trying to concentrate instead on the video clips.

Lee sat on the bed, his eyes roving over the mature, smartly dressed, married woman before him as she stepped across the room to close the curtains. Her legs weren't fat, but neither were they skinny. Although not as shapely as they had probably once been, they still looked good, especially in the shiny nylon of her stockings, and the dark seams drew his gaze up her leg to her knee-length skirt hem.

Stockings. That had been a turn-up for the books, and no mistake. He could hardly believe that she had encouraged him to put his hand inside her skirt in the pub and play with her stockings, and to grope her thighs and even to rub her pussy. It was hard to believe that, like him, this was the first time that she, or her husband, had indulged their fantasy, If so, then she was going at it with a vengeance. Her own pleasure at his attention, and the very evident mixed emotions of her husband, had already made Lee go hard almost from the moment of joining them in the pub - and had kept him hard almost throughout the evening.

Ruth turned to look at him, reciprocating his hungry gaze. Her eyes locked onto the bulge in his trousers, which he made no attempt to conceal. She sat beside him, and unfastened the lower three buttons of her skirt. He needed no encouragement, and flicked the side-split open, and began to fondle and squeeze her stockinged thigh.

She spoke in a normal voice, wondering whether her husband could overhear. She had deliberately left the bedroom door ajar and suspected that Raymond had done the same with the lounge door. She knew that her voice betrayed her nervousness and excitement, and hoped that it wasn't too obvious, as she began to ask Lee about his turn-ons, and to mention hers, the things she liked, the things that she would like to try out, and what was off limit. To try to ensure that it didn't all get too heavy, she punctuated their conversation with kisses, some slow, some fleeting, some on the mouth, some exchanged kisses on the throat and neck.

She broke away and stood a few feet away from him, with her hands on her hips, savouring the lust for her that his eyes and expression declared. She knew he was no virgin, but the knowledge that she was his first mature woman thrilled her.

"So, Lee, tell me what you think of me... what you like about me..."

"Well, MRS Howard..."

She felt a quiver of arousal at his emphasis of the word.

"...I like the way you dress. It shows off the size and shape of your big tits but leaves enough covered to get the imagination going..."

He stared at her breasts, tracing every inch of their curves under her blouse.

"And have you been trying to imagine them?"

"Yes. Lots of times. I've looked at the photos you sent and tried to imagine what they look like, naked. I've tried to imagine the feel of them in my hands and mouth. Unfasten your blouse and show me your cleavage above your bra, MRS Howard. You know you want to show them to me - even though we're virtually strangers. You know you want to show your mature tits to me..."

She flushed as she unfastened her blouse and swept it open, standing again with her hands on her hips. She posed sideways on to him and facing him.

He feasted on the faint, crazed lines in her skin above her cleft, and at the size of her ample orbs in her sexy, embroidered bra.

"Lovely. Now scoop your nice big tits out of that sexy bra..."

"But I'm a married woman, Lee..." she protested teasingly, raising her voice a little for Raymond's benefit as he sat downstairs. "I'm a married woman nearly twice your age - and you're asking me to bare my boobs for you to see?"

"Yes. Don't come the innocent with me. It's partly because you're married that you want to show me..."

She had told him that she wanted to be called names and taunted, and he loved the thought, but the truth was that now he was reluctant to speak disrespectfully to her.

"You come across the respectable lady, Mrs Howard, but we both know taht beneath that nice exterior you're a bit of a slut. Show me your tits, you sexy tart! Do it!"

He found using such terms strangely liberating, especially as she had consented. He stared, entranced, as she dragged her bra down with her left hand and eased her right hand inside to free her breast. He stared at her wedding and engagement rings, and watched the large orb flop free over her bra. She repeated the process with her other breast. He stared approvingly at their slight sagginess and the way they swayed as she straightened up.

"Th... there."

"Hmmm, very nice. Even nicer than I imagined. I wouldn't mind a photo of those before I leave."

"You want a photo of my TITS?"

She was genuinely shocked by his request, and the surprise in her voice was genuine, even though she spoke loud enough for Raymond to hear her downstairs.

"Yes. In fact I'd like a few photos of your sexy, married body before I leave. I know you won't want me to include your face, to be safe. But I'd love some photos of your naked body. To remember you by. But also to enjoy in their own right."

"And... and would you look at those photos? Would you... would you enjoy them? Would you... would you look at them often?"

"Yes, Mrs Howard. I'd wank to them.

His frankness startled her. The thought of him masturbating to pictures of her, the sordid act itself, the thought of him finding her a turn-on to that extent, revolted and yet excited her. He read it in her face. He wondered whether to confess he had already done so to the photos of her, albeit fully clothed, that she had sent before their meeting. He decided against it - for the time being at least - fearing that she might be offended, and that it might spoil things.

"Yes, MRS Howard. I'd get my cock out... like this..."

She stared in surprise as he stood up and unfastened his jeans, and pushed them down to his knees. His legs were wiry but muscular. She gazed at the big bulge in his boxers and watched him tug them down from his erect member.

It wasn't as thick as Raymond's, nor as adorned with prominent veins, but it was longer. And younger. And less experienced. But experienced enough to satisfy her, she was sure. She wondered how many times he had entered a woman, and how many women he had entered. But she was sure they had all been about his own age. And now, here it was, that young penis hard and throbbing for a woman twice his age, made hard by her, and jutting out obscenely - but deliciously - towards her! As she stared, it gave a slow twitch, almost a salute, whether involuntary or at his silent command she didn't know.

He sat down on the bed, staring at the large breasts, her hard nipples, and at the faint lines on her face and above her cleft.

"I'd take it in my hand and stroke it slowly, like this..."

She stared, fascinated at the lewd sight of him rocking his hand up and down his lean length.

"Then, Ruth..."

She quivered slightly at the sudden switch to her first name.

"then, as the sight of your lovely MARRIED tits got me more excited, I'd shaft myself harder, faster..."

She watched, spellbound, as his hand worked faster on his member, his purplish tip disappearing and reappearing rhythmically, as if winking obscenely at her as she stood baring her breasts for him to admire.

"I'd grit my teeth and gasp and whisper your name as I jerked till I came - a big, sticky cum, all over my hand and onto my thighs, a big sticky cum at you as I looked at photos of your mature naked body..."

She willed him to go on, but he stopped.

"Not now though, Mrs Howard. I don't want to come on my own thighs and hand just now. I want to come over YOU, or inside you, you hot married temptress..."

His previous use of her first name made his reversion to her married name the more striking. He stood up, and she watched his erection point down to the floor as he removed his shoes and socks, then tugged his trousers and boxers down to, his ankles and onto the floor.

He stood up and stepped towards her. Her eyes latched onto his hardness and she reached down and took it in her left hand, squeezing it gently. He stared at her long fingers, and at her wedding and engagement rings as she caressed him.

He held her close, grinding his hardness against her, and kissed her deeply on the mouth.

"You like that hard young cock, Mrs Howard? You enjoying the feel of it? You're a naughty woman, aren't you?"

His words thrilled her and stirred her.

"Yes, I am. I'm married, and my husband is downstairs, but here I am stroking a stranger's cock... a cheating, randy slut," she gasped.

"Hmmm... let me kiss those married tits and give them a good sucking, you... cheating slut..."

She cooed with delight at his taunt, and at the sensation of her sensitive breasts being rocked up and down by his hands. He stared at the sensual, jigging flesh, then drew one ample orb into his mouth. He sucked on it slowly and hard, then kissed and chewed on her taut nipple, while patting her other breast up and down. With his other hand he hiked up the back of her skirt and played with her peachy bum cheeks through the warm satin and lace of her panties.

He kissed her on the mouth again, and ground his hardness against her belly through her skirt. Their tongues flicked each other and his groping of her breasts and bum became more fervent. He flicked and lashed her nipples with his tongue and began to suck her other breast greedily.

He broke away for a moment. He swept his eyes over her, savouring the sight. She looked smart yet slutty, with her snakeskin patterned blouse open and her ample, flaccid breasts hanging loosely over her designer bra. She met his eager gaze, and, feeling light-headed with his evident desire for her, she unfastened the buttons of the side-split in her skirt and slowly lifted one side to reveal her crotch. She watched his eyes lock onto it. She thought fleetingly of her husband, alone downstairs, and of the excitement he had shown when she first put on this very set of underwear he had bought her for their wedding anniversary.

Lee stared at her pretty panties, and at the swelling of her mound and of her labia through the black and silver fabric. He took in the sight of her pale bare thighs above the tan lace of her stockings, and feasted his eyes on her black suspenders that framed her panty-clad crotch.

He dragged her panties aside and stared at her meaty, shaved lips, and at the luxuriant tuft of hair above her pussy. He rested his finger against her slit. It was moist to his touch. He rocked his finger from side to side, then pressed his fingertip against her clit. She gave a low moan. He stroked her soft, long pubes, enjoying the feel of them entwining his fingers.

"Put a finger in my pussy and kiss it, love..." she whimpered, her voice dry and husky with excitement.

"Oh, I shouldn't really," he objected playfully yet tauntingly. Like her, he thought of her husband, and tried to imagine the cocktail of emotions that must be gripping him. "That pussy is for your husband to pleasure, not a stranger, Mrs Howard..."

"I know... but... but tonight I want to abandon myself to a stranger," she replied, fighting her shame and guilt. "I... I want to be a cheating slut. I... I want to be the bitch of a young man half my age... Tonight I want a YOUNG man's fingers inside me. And a young man's... a young man's cock in my married pussy... and in my mouth..."

He blushed at her explicit admission, and was throbbing with anticipation now. He slid her blouse from her shoulders and threw it through the open doorway onto the carpet of the landing, for Raymond to see when he came upstairs. He unclipped her bra and dropped that inside the doorway. He saw her hands go to her skirt to unfasten it, but stopped her. He guided her to the bed.

"Leave it on. Pull your knickers down - but just to your knees. And pull your skirt up to your waist, but leave that on, too..." he instructed.

She obeyed his gentle command. As she sat down, Lee stared at the swaying of her ample breasts. He watched as she slowly parted her legs to bare her pussy - her married, experienced, often-penetrated pussy. He wondered what positions she adopted with her husband, and what they each enjoyed giving and receiving. He groped her thighs through her stockingtops and above them, and pawed her breasts roughly.

He looked into her kind face and took in her intense expression. She was nicely but subtly made-up, and until a few moments ago she had looked smart and classy. Now she sat before him with her blouse and bra on the floor, her skirt round her waist, her panties strung taut between her knees, and her pussy bared and framed by her suspenders. A classy lady acting like a tart, married and mature - and with her husband present downstairs. It was his fantasy come true in every detail.

He sank to his knees and lifted her legs, hooking them over his shoulders. He kissed and nuzzled her thighs through her sheer stockings, savouring the warm smoothness against his lips, and chewed on her suspenders. He took her large lips in his mouth and tugged on them playfully, stretching them and releasing them, watching them shrink back before taking them in his mouth again.

"Mmmm, Mrs Howard, I love your legs. And your pussy. Caress my neck, and... and let me feel your rings against my skin!" he urged.

She groaned with pleasure and held his head. He felt her wedding and engagement rings against his skin, the tokens of her faithfulness to her husband now brushing the skin of him, the young stranger.

"Mmm, that's nice, Ruth, like that, mmmmm..." he murmured in approval.

He eased one finger fingers into her, then a second, slipping into her slick warmth as he chewed and licked her mature, meaty lips. She gave little thrusts against his face. He moved his left hand from her breasts to play with her tuft of long pubes before returning to her squashy orbs and hard nipples once more.

"Oh yesss!" she hissed in encouragement. "Lick me with that eager young tongue and fuck me with your fingers!"

12