The Case of the Missing Genitals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course not!" He slapped a meaty hand on the arm of his throne. "I did it because I was bored."

What.

"Bored?" Gladys shouted. "You violated my body, ruined my life, because you were bored?" Her gun arm came up again and I had to force it down. Much as I'd have liked to shoot him and be done with it, he wasn't threatening us directly. Plus, only he would know how to attach our genitals back on.

"I mastered the darkest of magics at an early age." The seated man said. "I, Adeniran, could get anything I wanted. And I did. Money, power, women. It's all so easy." He snapped his fingers again and two women came in through the same door sunglasses man did.

Their outfits could barely be called such. Though colorful, the fabric was thin, as see-through as a piece of stained glass. I could see every rolling hip, every inch of smooth skin, and every ounce of jiggling flesh. I almost didn't see the boxes they carried with them. They walked up to the throne and bowed, presenting the boxes to Adeniran.

"Are those...?" Gladys didn't have to finish her sentence. The tingling in my loins told me all I needed to know. Those boxes contained my dick and her pussy.

"You ordinary people are too bland, too predictable." Adeniran said, taking both boxes from the girls. Still on their knees, they shuffled to one side of the throne, awaiting orders. "Go to work, start a family, raise some kids so they can start the cycle all over again." He delicately opened each box, the lid obscuring our view of the insides. "Even fucking women became tiring after a few decades. There was no thrill, no excitement in willing obedience."

"How terrible for you." I snarled. He just smiled.

"It is. So what was I to do?" Adeniran tapped his forehead. "It was my imagination that saved me. If reality would not meet my expectations, I would live in my thoughts. Of course, no woman or man would live up to my wildest fantasies. So I had an idea." Adeniran reached into both boxes and took out their contents. I couldn't help but flinch as I felt his hands wrap around my testicles. Beside me, Gladys shuddered.

"A-an idea?" She huffed out. I saw his index finger idly toying with the lips of her pussy in his palm. Our genitals looked small in his thick hands, pale and cold. But I could feel his warmth, far far too close to me.

"Yes. An idea." Adeniran handed my cock to one of his servant girls and held Gladys's pussy out. "With my magic, I could fuck anyone from anywhere. I didn't have to see them to make them shudder with pleasure. To make them cum over and over again. I could fuck someone miles away, while they were out in public, when they were about to go to sleep." He slowly brought his hand down to his groin and unzipped his pants. "That was what I wanted. I could imagine any fantasy, fantasize about what was happening to my victims, and it would always satisfy me." Without a pause, Adeniran reached out and pulled out his dick.

I'll be honest. For a dark sorcerer with infinite magic and wealth, I expected larger.

"You're kidding." I said. "You stole our genitals so you could masturbate?" It was beyond absurd. If I wasn't feeling the servant girl's hot breath on my cock at that moment, I might have even laughed in his face. As it was, I couldn't take my eyes off of Gladys's pussy.

"When you have lived as long as I have, done as much as I have," Adeniran shrugged. "They I'll care what you say. As it stands..." He brought down his hands and impaled Gladys's pussy on his cock.

"Ooooohhh!" Gladys's knees buckled and she bent over. "He's... oh god..." I rushed over to keep her from toppling over.

"Stop it!" I shouted. Adeniran didn't bother replying. Instead, he jerked his wrists up and down. I watched in horror as his cock entered Gladys's pussy, vanishing as he slid in like some sort of magician's hat. I walked forward, raising my gun. "I said, stop!" Adeniran waved a hand.

Smooth, firm hands grabbed my balls and squeezed. My hands instinctively went to my crotch, even though I knew there was nothing there. I turned to one of the servant girls. She had my shaft in her palm, her other hand tightly gripping my testicles. Her fingers twitched and I lost my breath.

"Yes." Adeiran hissed, stroking his cock with Gladys's pussy. "My imagination is great, but sometimes it's nice to see it in person." He gestured to the servant girl. "Show Mr. Dentene that I can give him more than just pain." The girl nodded.

"Wait!" I got out before she put her mouth on the head of my cock. Impossibly, I was getting turned on. Personally, I blamed Gladys, who was moaning and writhing on the ground, her hands frantically pawing at her nipples. I'm only human, right? The girl swirled her tongue around my rapidly stiffening cock and waves of pleasure radiated from my groin.

Days without being touched had put me on edge. Even Mama Darkness's magic hadn't felt this intense. I could barely do more than lay on the ground and watch as the servant girl ran her tongue around my shaft, kissed the tip all the way down to the base, and slowly, teasingly, began sucking. My breath came in ragged gasps as my cock touched the back of her throat. The friction was incredible. My gun clattered uselessly to the floor, forgotten as I braced myself against the carpeted floor. Gladys crawled over to me.

"Dominick." Her voice was husky, rising and falling in time with her bucking hips. "We-ooh- we have to stop him." Her eyes were unfocused, staring helplessly at her pussy. Adeniran slammed his dick up to the base, grinding his body against her clit. Gladys grabbed my arm, squeezing with mad strength. "Shit, my-ohhhh- my nipples. Please, Dom, please suck my tits." In my haze of pleasure, it was impossible to say no.

I rolled on top of her and tore off her blouse. My hips ground into hers, neither of us caring that the sensations didn't quite match up to our rocking bodies. I yanked down her bra and feasted on her prodigious tits. I lost myself in them, licking and nibbling. My hands disappeared as I groped her, occasionally migrating to her lips, her neck, her earlobe, everywhere. I ran my fingers through her hair, enjoying the smooth sensation as I devoured her.

"Yes!" Adeniran howled. Time meant nothing, lost in the pleasure I felt. But I when I tore myself away from Gladys to look at the sorcerer, he was thrashing in his chair. His hands were all but a blur, pounding himself into Gladys over and over again. I could feel my own orgasm mounting as the servant girl shoved my aching cock into her pussy, assisted by the other woman. I couldn't think. The world around me was a fine pink mist, dulling my senses and thoughts. Gladys and I embraced, squeezing each other as tight as we could. Orgasm struck all of us simultaneously, making the world shake and our bodies melt away. I couldn't breathe, didn't need to breathe. Gladys's body warmed me, breathed for me, my skin pressed rightly against hers.

We floated for a long time.

*

"Very nice!" Adeniran boomed, bringing us back to reality. I blinked and lifted my head. The others had vanished, leaving us alone with the man. Both wooden boxes lay on the arm of his throne, sealed once again. "I haven't come that hard since 1917!"

"You okay?" I asked Gladys, who was covered in sweat. She nodded and pulled herself up off the floor. Her blouse was ruined and her skirt was hiked up to her waist, but she didn't bother covering up. We were past that point.

"What now?" She asked Adeniran. "You had your fun." Her hand slowly crept towards her gun, which was behind her on the floor. I shifted my body to hide my hand, then began reaching for my own gun.

"Indeed, I did." Adeniran chuckled. "And you two were marvelous sports about it." He waved a hand. "You are free to go." He leaned back, fingers interlocked on his pants. His fly was still open, letting his flaccid penis hang loose.

"Free to go?" I said. My fingertips touched the metal of my gun. Gently, I slid my hand around the handle. "What about our genitals? Are you going to hoard those forever?" I glanced over. Gladys also had her gun.

"That is what I normally do, yes." Adeniran said. "Until I get tired of them. Then I feed them to the dogs. What? Did you think I would bother tracking down their owners and return them?" He gave a content smile. I'd heard enough. I nodded to Gladys.

"NOW!" We both brought our guns up and fired.

Or tried to. I looked down at my gun, which hadn't gone off. I almost dropped it in surprise. Instead of cold steel, I was holding warm flesh. Not just any flesh; my dick! Gladys gasped and I saw her gun had been replaced with her pussy. It was profoundly odd to be holding my dick several feet above my legs, but I was too wrapped up in relief to care.

"I said usually." Adeniran drawled. "You two have proven yourselves quite worthy of getting your genitals back." He yawned. "Besides, you were right there. I didn't even have to find you." Gladys and I shared a look. Was that it? Could we just leave? I turned back to Adeniran, but the sorcerer's head was resting on his shoulder, with his eyes closed. He let out a gentle snore.

"Typical man." Gladys shook her head. She turned to me. "Should we... put them back on?"

"I think we should wait until we get to Mama Darkness." I said. "Better safe than sorry." The last thing I wanted was to mess something up now, after all we'd done. I trusted Mama with my life. Or even more importantly, with my penis. I held out an elbow to Gladys.

"Shall we?" I offered. Gladys rested her hand in the crook of my arm and smiled. Even sweaty, hair disheveled, and her blouse torn, she was radiant. Gone was the hesitancy I saw when she'd first stepped into my office. And I supposed I'd she'd stopped being a client to me days ago. Even if I never got a red cent from her, I would want to spend my days with her.

"We shall." And we made our way back up the stairs.

*