The Captain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god! Oh fuck!"

"Take it, you fuckin' pig!"

He repeats the slow pull out and slams it back in again a few times as I whimper in pain. He lets go of my neck and pulls all the way out and I feel my cock, pressed against the side of the bed, leak precum.

"You want my seed in your slutty hole again Strumpet?"

I feel empty.

"Yes Captain. Bury your cock in me. Cum for me."

He easily slides back in, and instantly starts into rhythmic thrusts, burying his shaft to the hilt each time. Spanking me every few strokes.

Thump! Thump! Smack! Thump! Thump! Thump! Smack! Thump! Thump!

"Oh! Oh! Yeah! Oh! Fuck yes! Oh! Yeah! Fuck me Captain! Harder!"

His hands grab my hips, under the skirt, and he starts slamming his cock into me harder and faster, pulling me back towards him at the same time.

Thump, thump, thump, thump, thump, thump, thump, thump!

"Oh! Yeah! Fuck! Yeah! Pound me! Yeah! Fuuuck!"

He is breathing heavily again, and grunting as he thrusts. He releases my hips and leans over me, wrapping his hands around my throat and pulling back slightly. His beer gut pinning me against the mattress. He continues pounding his throbbing unit hard into my tight asshole. The top part of the base of my hard cock is pressing against the side of the bed under his weight.

"Oh fuck! Oh yeah! Of god!"

My body shudders under him, and my cock, which had been leaking precum, now feels like a faucet that is pouring cum. I scream and squeal and moan under him as he continues to slam into my pulsating asshole.

"Unh! Yes! Squeal whore!"

He thrusts hard into me one last time, his balls against me. His cock starts twitching inside me as he unloads his seed into me once again.

His hands release my throat, and he collapses on top of me.

12