The Camp Atterberry Tales Ch. 02

Story Info
The Business Major's Tale.
5.8k words
4.41
8.6k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up early the morning after Laura's story. Everyone was still asleep. I'm pretty sure everyone was way more drunk than I had been the night before. The air was still sharp and I could see my breath puff faintly as I walked down to the lakeshore. I was wrapped in a blanket and sat on the dock watching the cold clear sun peek slowly over the tree line.

As I sat there thinking about my group of friends and what we had done the night before, the white frost on the metal posts of the dock melted away to a sweat-like sheen. How would everyone feel about the situation we found ourselves in?

After worrying about my companions for a long while, I began to wonder about my own feelings. Was this getting out of hand? Was I prepared for my turn to bare my deepest sexual fantasy?

Laura's fantasy had come as a surprise, but I didn't feel any differently about her, she was still my best friend. In fact, I might have discovered a thing or two about myself. A possibility I had never considered, now seemed plausible, when presented the way Laura had. Maybe I could do the same for someone else in the group.

But Laura's fantasy had just been admitting a possible bisexual tendency or experimenting or whatever. I felt like my fantasy was dirty and shocking. Laura wasn't a pervert for what she shared, she should be celebrated for being honest with herself and us. We should feel honored to have her trust.

But wasn't this exactly what Natalie had been trying to say? Years ago what Laura had told us would get her locked away or even killed. Her sexual tendencies are no more or less sick than my own. It is simply other people's judgment I was afraid of. But that fear runs deep. I could see why Natalie thought this was so important. I guess I never thought about it before. Everyone knew people with kinks and fetishes were perverted and creepy and to be avoided and distance maintained. All the while I outwardly agreed with this assessment and joked about "those sickos", but inside, my shame simmered, knowing that I was a secret sicko.

That wasn't healthy. If Natalie was correct, it wasn't just me inwardly squirming with shame, but everyone else too. How stupid. Even if our kinks are all different, shouldn't we be respectful of everyone's individuality? It wasn't hurting anyone after all. This is America! We are supposed to be free to express ourselves, right? I was starting to understand why Natalie could get angry about this topic so quickly. I had only been thinking about it for an hour or so and I was getting a little upset.

Yes, I was glad we were sharing this experience with each other. We were lucky to have such an interesting chain of events lead us here. We were safe and respected and no one would be judging us. I started to look forward to Natalie's session that night and even to my own turn when it came.

*******

That day passed much as the day before had. There was some uneasiness in the morning, especially on Mae's part, but is melted like the frost on the dock when it was clear no one was judging anyone for any part of the night before. It was a giddy sense of freedom that I, and likely the others, had never experienced before. We now enjoyed not only the freedom from the structured life of classes and work, but now from the cultural restraints and pretenses we didn't even realize were weighing us down.

We had all seen each other naked and aroused. Was there anything more to hide from each other? I could even see the ample Midwestern bubble of personal space shrinking for each of us. We stood and spoke closer to one another than we were used to, even touching and physical contact becoming more and more comfortable.

When the time came to make and eat dinner, everyone seemed rushed and excited. The anticipation of the story was much more exciting than eating burgers and chips. But once we had finished eating and cleaning up, everyone just sat around the fire with their drinks. There was a slight anxiety along with the anticipation. None of us knew what might happen that night. Natalie finally broke the tension when she began to speak.

********

"So this is a fantasy I have had for a very long time." She began. "But I need to tell you about why this is such a big deal to me. When I was in high school, I had this boyfriend. We dated the last two years of high school and then went to college together. We had the rest of our lives planned out together. We were going to get our degrees in business and marketing, get married in the Florida Keys, and move up to Door County to open a Bed and Breakfast. We were going to have three kids. Alexis Marie, Aiden James, and Ethne Grace. You know how you are in High school, everything seems so easy and straight forward. I thought I was going to be with him for the rest of my life. We were both confident and exciting people. I could see my life laid out in front of me on a red carpet, all I had to do was live it.'

Near the beginning of my freshman year of college, I started having this fantasy. I dreamed it so many times it feels like it actually happened sometimes. It was such a part of me that I shared it with him. I told him how much it turned me on and asked him if we could do something like it. Just roll playing, you know. He tried a couple of times, but it didn't really work. I was disappointed, but I knew I could get over it. It was just one thing, right? Except that he broke up with me six week later. He said he didn't know me like he thought he did and that he couldn't see our life together anymore.'

I felt betrayed, you know? I hadn't changed at all, I was just being honest with him. It still devastated me and I completely blamed myself and my sick mind for ruining my life. It took me a long time to realize and come to terms with the fact that we probably would have broken up anyway. People change and grow so much in college we would have come out the other end completely different people. But to suddenly stop blaming yourself or being self-deprecating is easier said than done. To know something is different than to feel it.'

Once I finally did get myself back, I was angry. It's why I get so worked up about this kind of thing. I just hope someday he can admit to himself what his own True feeling are and be happy with himself.'

Anyway, that's why this is so important to me and why it's such a big deal to me to share this with you. So here it is:'

I get home from work at the amphatheater. We had a big concert and it went pretty late. It is the end of July so it is hot and really humid, so I am a mess when I walk in the door. I'm so exhausted, I don't even close the door all the way behind me. I just head straight for the shower, leaving a trail of damp, sweaty clothes behind me.'

I step naked into the shower, smelling musky and heat radiating from my sweaty skin. I turn the water on and the shock of the cold stream against my skin makes me gasp. Then, one at a time, ,my muscles relax and I sigh as I let the cold water shower onto my face, carrying the dirt and salt to trickle down my neck, between my breasts and down my stomach. Then slither down the inside of my leg to disappear down the drain. I just stand there for a while luxuriating in the sensations against my tired skin. I turn to wet my hair, my back and my ass.'

I squeeze a blob of soap in my hand and sigh and moan as I start rubbing my neck and arms. Then around to soap my breasts. One soapy hand slides easily down to rub up and down between my legs. I linger here longer than needed to be clean. Then both hands are behind me rubbing my ass. The fingers of one hand slide up and down between and one soapy finger presses against the hole until it sinks in to the first knuckle. I press my finger in and out a few times, feeling the muscles relax slightly around it.'

Finally with a sigh, I turn the water off and step out of the shower. After patting myself mostly dry with a towel, I pad naked down the hall to my room. I slip on a fresh pair of white lacy panties and grab the white shirt from the top of my laundry pile. My cooled skin prickles in the night air as I walk through the house to the kitchen. I'm just going to make a sandwich before bed."

When I open the fridge door, the rush of cold air turns my nipples hard to press against the thin fabric of my t-shirt. I grab everything I need for a sandwich and set it on the counter. I flick the radio on and hum as I assemble my sandwich, my hips sway slightly to the music. I put a glass under the faucet to fill with water. I can feel the hairs on the pack of my neck prickle for an instant before I suddenly feel a hand clasped oven my mouth and I am drawn sharply backward to be pinned to the chest of an unknown man. The glass slips from my hand to break in the sink as the water continues to run. My feet are off the ground and I flail wildly in my panic with arms and legs.

I hear a low gravely voice near my ear. It doesn't shout or rush in any way.

'Stop struggling. I have a knife. I don't want to hurt you, but I will if you make me.'

That's when I feel something cold at my neck and I freeze. I barely even breathe. My heart is pounding so hard I can barely hear what the voice says.

'Good girl. Now I am going to take my hand off your mouth. You are not going to make a sound. Do you understand?'

I jerk my head in a nod as best I can with him still holding my face so tightly. The hand releases my face but hovers for a moment as if waiting for me to scream. When I make no sound except for my gasping breaths, he lowers the hand.

'Very good.' He praises as his hand lowers down the front of my body. I do not tilt my head to watch it because the knife is still holding my chin up. Although he does not touch me, I am acutely aware of the hand as it descends. I flinch slightly as it finally makes contact with me. It rests on the front of my hips, his little finger only a fraction of an inch above my vulva. That fraction of an inch drawing all my focus. My eyes prick with tears as I wait for him to violate me. The fact that he does not instantly do so makes my anticipation and dread of the action grow.

He does not move his hands, but I can feel him lower his head to my neck. With the edge of the blade he tilts my head, opening the side of my vulnerable neck to him. I can feel his hot breath just under the back of my ear as he breathes deeply the fragrance of my clean skin and hair. The wet noise of his lips slowly parting and I feel the tip of a tongue graze the back edge of my ear.

I flinch again and a small squeaky whimper comes out through my nose as I feel his mouth close on my neck. He kisses it slowly and the hand on my hips pulls back so my ass is pressed hard against something stabbing hard into my back, twitching slightly. Then his teeth scrape my skin slightly. The next cry comes from my mouth as a tear trails down my face.

'I told you, I don't want to hurt you.' he says in response to my despair.

'All you have to do is be honest with me. If you don't want me here, I'll leave.' I wasn't quite sure how to respond to this. Was it a trap? He hadn't asked me a question and the knife was making it difficult to speak. Before I could decide on a course of action, he continued. 'Why don't we ask her if she wants me to stay?'

I didn't know what he was talking about until his wand began to move. The hand slides up to the waistband of my panties and then slipped inside. His hand is large and rough against the shaved lips of my pussy. My heart sinks as he presses his fingers between to release a gush of slippery moisture. My body is betraying me. Why is it reacting like this? Why am I wet, I'm not turned on. Am I?

'Mmmmm." He moans against my neck. 'That's what I thought. She wants me to stay.' He begins to stroke my slit, spreading the wetness. 'She wants to know what I will do next.' Then he grips me hard and I hiss in a breath. 'Can you guess what I will do next?' The last question is a low whisper. I can hear the lust in his voice, but he is still utterly in control and calm.

He slowly slides his hand out, the entire length of his middle finger grazing maddeningly over my aroused clit. Once his hand is free, he raises it up before my face. I can see the wetness glistening on the fingers and smell myself from them. He pulls the hand over to my neck to wipe some of the juices onto my skin. Then he leans in to lick and suck it off me.

'Mmm. Delicious.' he says. 'Here, taste." He presses his fingers to my lips and invades my mouth. I can taste my familiar musky tangy flavor. He commands me to suck, so I do. All together and then one finger at a time.

'Very good girl.' He praises. 'Now come with me.'

His arm wraps around my middle and he lifts me to carry me into the dining room. He sets me down in front of the edge of the table. When I don't move, I feel a hand between my shoulder blades pushing me to bend slowly forward until my torso rests against the table top. My lip trembles and another tear drains down my face as I assume this vulnerable position.

He walks a step away from me and the light goes out as he unplugs the lamp and the clock. I can hear him cutting both cords. When he returns, my arms are pulled together behind my back and tied at wrist and elbow. Then I can feel his hand sliding between my thighs to run down the inside of my left leg to my ankle. He pulls it over to the table leg and binds it there. He repeats this with my right leg. I am now trapped in a truly vulnerable position. I wait for him to rip off my panties and violate me, but instead I can hear him move a chair around to position directly behind me. There is an absence of sensation that lasts for so long I don't feel that I can bear it any more.

Finally I feel his fingertips lightly brushing up the back of my legs. So slowly. The touch is so light and my body is so aware that the acute sensation is almost painful. I grind my teeth and press my forehead hard into the tabletop. I am panting now and I realize I am aching for something to fuck me. I am half mad for it. I squirm under the gentle touches.

'Is there something wrong?' I hear behind me.

'I want...' I pant out the first few words, but I can't force the rest of them out.

'What do you want, Pet?' This time he whispers right near my ear. He is bent over my closely and I can feel his throbbing manhood pressing against me again. When I continue to say nothing for several minutes, he admonishes, 'C'mon, Pet. You know I can't give you what you want if you don't tell me.' As he says the word 'give' he thrusts his hips forward, grinding himself against me. I moan and whimper slightly.

'Looks like I'll just have to guess.' He says as he stands up. He stands behind me gripping and massaging my ass as he muses to himself, 'Let's see. Hmm. What is it that you want? How about an orgasm? Most women want that.'

He gathers my panties and pulls them up hard against my clit. I gasp and try to go up onto my tiptoes, but my ankles are tied too securely. Then I can feel the cold blade of the knife and he quickly cuts my panties off in two swipes.

Now I am open and exposed before him. I feel a thick finger running up and down my wet lips, once it is coated with my slick juices, he twists the finger inside me. I gasp again, this time pressing back against the finger. I want something inside me so badly. 'Such an eager little whore.' He observes. I can hear the smile in his voice. For a moment I am happy that I have pleased him, and then angry at the condescention. It does not last long, however because he is now pressing and stimulating my g-spot aggressively. When he adds his other hand to my clit, I cry out, 'Oh! Yes, yes, don't stop, please. Yes-yes-yes.'

My voice rises in pitch and my breath comes faster until suddenly he pulls his hands away.

I scream with the shock and frustration of being so suddenly and violently removed from the cusp of my climax. I sob a few times as he says, 'no, maybe that wasn't what you wanted. I suppose I'm just not a good guesser. You will have to tell me what you want.'

'I want you to fuck me.' I mutter this into the placemat. Suddenly I feel an intense stinging slap across my ass. It was much sharper than a hand I gasp and scream a little and I realize it was the crack of a belt hitting me.

'You must be clear.' he explains patiently. 'I cannot play this game forever.'

'I want you to fuck me!!' This time I nearly yell it, annunciating each word clearly.

'Much better.' He says but then sucks in a breath through his teeth and tsks a few times. 'But your request... now that's a big one. You would have to ask very nicely if you want something like that."

'Please Sir, please fuck me. I need it. I need you to fuck me Sir, please. I'll do anything, Sir, please!' I am nearly crying with need now and I push my hips back in search of his cock as though I could impale myself without him having to do anything.

Then I could hear him unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans. I mewl and squirm, urging him to hurry. But I know nothing will make him go at any pace but his own, and he likes to see me in need of him. It feels like forever and then I feel my lips being spread as a rigid cock slides between them. He does not thrust in right away, however. He glides along, wetting his cock with my arousal. I start to get apprehensive at this point because I am now aware of his size and it is substantial. I have never fucked anyone this big before and I don't know what it's going to be like.

Then I find out. He grips both sides of my hips and then pushes slowly inside me. I am so wet and aroused that if he weren't so big, he could have easily sheathed balls deep in one quick thrust. Instead, he had to push slowly, forcing me to stretch to accommodate his size.

My breath halts as I try to relax my muscles but the sweet pain is so consuming that I can't feel anything else. I want to pull away, but I am tied too securely. I force myself to take the pain.

Then he pulls back slightly to deliver his first thrust. Just a single thrust, but it is hard and sharp. I hear a muted scream and know that I made it, but my brain has entered a state I have never encountered before. By pushing past what I thought my own threshold was, my brain no longer registers inconsequential facts. What I see and hear is irrelevant compared to the intensity of tactile sensation. So although I know I can still see and hear, I do not notice sights and sounds.

I have to remind myself to breathe as he begins to force himself in and out of me. Each retreat leaving such a void that I am desperate for his return, but each thrust still brings with it such overwhelming sensation that I cry out. Sometimes wordlessly and sometimes calling on The Almighty for deliverance.

I am in such exquisite ecstasy that I never want it to end, but the man behind me is, after all, just a man. He too is enjoying himself and he finally pulls out. The sudden vacancy is jarring and I feel the loss acutely. MY other sense come crashing back to me in a wave. The light seems too bright and the sound of the water running in the kitchen seems too loud. I can hear the slippery sounds as he wanks his last few strokes, his heavy breathing and finally his moans as the warm spurts of his cum splash on my ass to slide slowly down into the cleft and down to my still hungry pussy. A sharp slap over my ass carries a sense of finality and serves to finish waking me to the reality of my situation.

I am laying naked and throbbing with pain. Tied and vulnerable. Soiled with semen, and painfully short of my own sexual climax. Exhausted and unsure of my immediate fate.

I feel the cold flat of a blade as he slides his knife between my wrists to cut them free. When my elbows are also freed, my arms simply flop to my sides. The prickling pain of blood returning to them makes me wince. I feel his hand, lubricated by my own sweat, slide up my spine from the small of my back to rest between my shoulder blades. He wriggles the other hand under my torso to grip my breast hard. I suck in a breath through my teeth, but say nothing. He is leaning close over me again, with his mouth near my ear.

12