The Boss and New Job Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kimcums
Kimcums
45 Followers

"If it's going to be as good as what you've just given me I'd love more," I said encouragingly.

"I'll try my best ... Come and kneel at the edge of the bed ... That's it ... I can stand on the floor behind you and take you in doggy."

"Oooh! that sounds naughty... but nice," I replied as he took up his position. His dick had lost little of its stiffness and was still quite erect. He was holding my sex open with one hand and using the other to hold his meat whilst rubbing his head up and down my slit. It eventually stopped at the entrance to my love hole. He took hold of my hips and at the same pushed his head inside. "Uhhhm!" I responded on being stretched wide.

"Are you O.K." he questioned.

"Oh yes! ... I want you all," I informed him. He complied with my request and slowly eased more of himself into me until I'd taken all his length. "Oh fuck! ... that feels incredible," I observed.

"It does for me as well ... it should be even better once I begin fucking you," he added. A shudder of excitement and anticipation rippled through me just thinking about it. He started to shaft me, nice and easy and slow to begin, his hands on my hips encouraging me to push myself into him on his inward strokes. It was a terrific sensation feeling his fat tool stretching the whole length of my love tunnel. I looked back at him over my shoulder and smiled.

"Is it good for you?" he questioned.

"Uh huh!" I grunted in affirmation.

"Good ... I think you need to be fucked harder though."

"Mmmmm please!" I encouraged him. He started to lift the pace and force of his strokes.

"You're so lovely and wet ... and your juice is beginning to cream up," he observed as he started to drive harder and deeper.

"Ooooooh! you're doing me so good," I voiced which seemed to spur him on. He continued his pumping and the wonderful feelings began rising in my tummy again. I was pushing as hard as possible against him whilst moaning loudly. "Oh fuck yes! ... harder!... harder!... make me cum ... Uuuuuuuugh! ... I'm cumming! ... I'm cumming!" I screamed as my body was wracked with a terrific climax as he fucked me hard. I collapsed forward onto my stomach sliding off his still hard dick. "Oooooooooh!...mmmmmmmmm!" I sighed as my body continued to twitch.

"Wow! Kim! ... that was a big one," I heard Nigel say from the side of the bed.

"I don't ... think I've ... ever cum ... as hard," I said, in between trying to catch my breath.

"It was terrific just watching you ... I'm not finished yet."

"You're unbelievable ... don't you ever stop?" I questioned from my prone position.

"Only when the lady has had enough ... enough or want more?"

"What do you have in mind?" I questioned a little lethargically.

"Perhaps you'd like to ride me?" he suggested. I didn't know if I'd have the energy but the thought of sitting on his fat dick was so arousing that I decided to take up his offer.

"Come and lie down," I said as I got up on my knees. Nigel joined me on the bed and laid down on his back, his member still sticking up proudly. I straddled him, in cowgirl, caught hold of his meat and directed it towards my pussy. I positioned him at the entrance to my love hole and gently lowered myself on to his thick hard pole. I was good and wet and he slipped in fairly easily until I was sitting on his large balls. "Oooooh! ... that's so deep ... and I'm so full," I told him.

"It feels fantastic," he continued. He pulled me down towards him. "Just rest and rock if you like," he said, soothingly, before our lips met and we were kissing again. I started rocking gently, as he'd suggested, keeping him fully inside me whilst my pussy softly ground into him. In-between kissing me he worked on my boobs and nipples with his mouth and tongue. Although my love hole was being stretched once again it felt so comfortable and secure being in his arms.

"Do you feel ready to ride me?" he asked quietly in my ear after a little while.

"Uh huh!" I replied. I felt his hands move to my bum cheeks and he encouraged me to commence sliding up and down his shaft, slowly at first and then with a little more urgency. I was aware that the more intense my riding the more vocal I became, in response to the pleasure I was receiving.

"Ride me harder Kim," he implored me. "That's it ... keep going ... make yourself cum."

Him talking like that sent me over the top and I was soon coating his meat in my juice as I climaxed again. "Ooooooooooooooooooh! ... I'm cumming again ... Aaaaaaaagh!" I yelled as I bounced powerfully up and down on his pole. "Mmmmm! ... mmmm! ... mmm!" I eventually sighed as my riding ceased and I settled down onto him, with full penetration, collapsing forward on to his chest.

He held me close and stroked my hair, it felt comfortable and snug. "Would you like to taste me?" he whispered quietly into my ear. I didn't say anything but I knew what he was suggesting. I raised myself off him and slowly eased my body down taking up the same kneeling position between his legs that I'd adopted earlier. He was still hard as my hand grasped his shaft, I lowered my head and tongued his helmet. It was different this time, I had a full taste of pussy juice as I licked my own cum off him. I must admit I tasted pretty good. I took his head into my mouth whilst I began jacking his meat. "That feels so good ... you've got a terrific mouth and tongue," he observed. I was tonguing him all over his glans, around his corona giving particular attention to his fraenulum. "Oh yes Kim! ... that's it! ... that's it! ... uuugh! ...uuuugh!...uuuuuugh! ... ummmmmm!" he groaned as four large spurts of warm sticky spunk filled my mouth. He was a heavy cummer and I'd not been given as much sperm, in one go, in a long time. He tasted really good and his jizz was nice and thick, just how I like it.

"Mmmmmm!" I moaned, licking my lips as my mouth came off him having drained all his 'baby making' juice out of him.

"You liked it then?" he questioned.

"Mmmmm! ... very much," I responded positively.

"And you swallowed it all," he observed.

"Uh huh!" I replied, very self satisfied, knowing I had a tummy full of his love juice. "You taste wonderful," I added.

"Come here," he said, whilst directing me towards him. I crawled up, he pulled me into him and kissed me. Our mouths opened and our tongues entwined and danced together. This was a special moment because not many men, including my John, are prepared to kiss you once you've sucked them off. When our lips parted I snuggled into his chest and was soon fast asleep.

Much later I started to stir and was in that often blissful state of being half awake. I was feeling contented and relaxed but a little aroused. I was lying on my front and gradually I realised that Nigel had his hand between my open legs, his thumb was in my love hole and his middle finger was playing with my clit. "Mmmmmmm ..." I moaned quietly and rather sluggishly.

"Shhhh...," he responded. "Just enjoy," he whispered softly. It felt good and a little dreamlike. I was moaning lightly in reaction to the feelings being generated in my pussy.

"Oooooooooooooh ... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... " I sighed in muffled delight as he made me cum. It wasn't an explosive climax but a long slow orgasm that gently rippled through my body. I was so at ease that I must have dropped back to sleep as I have no recollection of him removing his thumb or his hand.

I eventually woke, and looking at the bedside clock I could see it was nine-thirty. Nigel had gone and I could hear him downstairs. I got up, put on Nigels shirt, which was lying on the floor, and went down and joined him. I walked quietly up behind him, rested my forearms across his shoulders. "Hello sleepy head," he said.

"Hello," I whispered quietly and rather sheepishly into his ear "Thank you for last night ... and this morning," I continued giving a little chuckle.

"The pleasure was mine ... and I'm glad you didn't mind me taking the liberty this morning ... seeing you like that was just too tempting."

"It wasn't a liberty ... and it was a lovely way to be half woken up."

"We aim to please ... so what plans now?" he questioned.

"I've got to get back to John, he'll be expecting me." I said as I moved to stand next to him.

"No more 'fun' then?" he went on with a slightly disappointed tone, as his hand started playing with my bottom.

"Err."

"You could always phone to say you're running late," he suggested rather mischievously.

"You're incorrigible," I informed him. He reached out his hand and lifted the kitchen phone of its stand.

"Well?" he said holding the phone questioningly.

"Are you intending to have me again?" I asked him.

"That depends on if you're available," he said wryly, holding the phone out towards me. I took hold of it gingerly before starting to enter my home number. Nigel's arm was now around my shoulder and he was fondling my boob through the material. I could hear the ringing sound and my heart was beating. I heard John pick up the call.

"Hi it's me I'm phoning from Louise's land line ... yes we had a good time, we were up till the early hours... Louise is just about to make us all breakfast ... no there's no problem, you don't have to come and pick me up ... no...no... one of the girls will drop me off she left her car here overnight ... yes ... yes... love you lots as well ... see you later ... bye ...bye." The call ended with a click.

"It would seem that you're available then," Nigel said with a broad grin on his face.

"Yes ... it appears so," I replied.

"Your little boob and nipple seem excited by your availability, your definitely ready ," he continued.

"You seem all set yourself," I commented as I reached down and felt his hard manhood through his thin leisure pants.

"You're so incredibly horny... come and sit here," he said, taking my hand and leading me to a high stool by the breakfast bar. "No not that way," he directed as I went to sit down. "Face the other way." It seemed a strange request but with his assistance I got up and straddled it holding on to and facing the back. I then felt his hand return to my bottom and his fingers were stroking along my anal crack. "Push back a little," he requested and I responded. My pussy was now fully accessible and I was actually sitting on my thighs. Then it dawned on me that he intended doing me whilst I was sitting on the stool and the thought of it sent a tingle of anticipation through me. His fingers were now exploring my sex and I felt one being slipped into my love hole. From his body actions I knew he was removing his leisure pants. "Kim you're lovely and wet baby," he observed in complimentary fashion.

"What do you expect the way you're playing with me," I replied, looking over my shoulder and smiling at him. I was enjoying being 'sexed up' and thinking of what was to come. He was standing close behind me and I could sense him positioning his head at my love hole. I was leaning forward against the back of the stool and then I felt myself being stretched as he slowly eased his manhood into me. He kept going until he was deep inside and I knew I was going to be well done as he'd already pushed against my G-spot. "Aaaaaaaaaagh!..." I sighed deeply as I realised he'd completely filled me.

"Are you O.K?" he asked.

"Mmmmm... you feel so good inside me ...you're the first to take me like this."

"So something new for you ... most ladies like it ... once they've tried it."

"You've done others like this?" I questioned as he slowly started to shaft me.

"Yes... one or two...over time," he said rather casually. There was nothing casual however in what he was doing with his member. It felt fantastic each time he pushed inside as hit the spot which delivered incredible waves of pleasure right through me.

"Ooooooooooh! ... that's so good ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuum! ...you're doing me just right."

"I told you the ladies like it ... it's a great position."

"Mmmmmmm!... it certainly is ... and I'm sure the sensations s more enhanced... when you're being given a big dick."

"You like the size of my cock?"

"Uh huh! ... it really fills me ... my pussy's being fully stretched because it's so fat."

"You like taking it then?"

"Uh uh! ... especially the way you use it." He was now pumping me quite forcefully and my 'G' spot was being consistently hit and stimulated. He was building me up nicely. I was being quite vocal and moaning my satisfaction. "Oooooooooooh yes! ... that's it! ... that's it, " I shouted as I was reaching my peak. "You're going to make me cum ... oh fuck! ... yes! ... yes! ... aaaaaaaaaaagh! ...I'm cumming! ... I'm cumming," I shrieked as I exploded with maximum pleasure. It was incredible and more intense than any previous orgasm he'd given me. I was moaning for some considerable time as he slowly wound down the strokes he was giving me.

"That was a really big one ... you came lots ... you've soaked my cock," he remarked.

"Uhmmmmmm! ... it's a ... terrific position ... I always ... seem to ... juice more ... in the mornings," I said panting, in between catching my breath.

"Glad you made yourself available?" he questioned provocatively.

"Uh huh! ... you don't get taken like that very often ... it was fantastic."

"Feel up to some more?" he enquired.

"I don't think you need to ask," I replied encouragingly. He slid himself out of me before taking my hand and helping me down from my seat.

"Look how wet you've made the stool, you naughty girl," he said jokingly, referring to the large patch of shimmering liquid on the red leather. He'd certainly made me release lots of pussy cream. He lifted the shirt up over my head, removing it, leaving me totally naked like him. He picked me up, laid me on the table, spread my legs and went down on me. His tongue was working wonders along my slit, probing into my love hole and teasing my extremely sensitive clit. "Your honey pot tastes superb ... it's like nectar," he said in between his tonguing. "Ready for cock? he queried, having given me plenty of oral action.

"Always," I replied. He lifted his head and stood up. He used his hand to rub his large head against my pussy before easing himself back inside me. He seemed to penetrate deeper like this and had soon set up a steady rhythm as he fucked me for the second time that morning. He was very accomplished and responded to all my bodies movements and moans of satisfaction ensuring that I was being totally pleasured. His hands were playing with my boobs and nipples to enhance my enjoyment. He'd started to drive in deeper and upped the pace as the wonderful feelings began developing in my tummy. "Mmmmm! ... you're going to have me cumming again," I informed him.

"That's the idea," he responded enthusiastically as I began to receive a really hard fucking.

"Oh yes! ... like that! ... that's it! ... that's it! ... do me! ... do me!" I shouted in encouragement. "Oh fuck! ... I'm cumming! ... I'm cumming! ... Oooooooooooooh!" I bellowed as I climaxed hard once more. "Mmmmmm! ... mmmm! ...mm!" I groaned as he slowed to a stop and slipped his still hard meat out of me. "I want to taste you," I told him. He moved to the side of the table. I was still on my back.

"Open wide for me," he instructed. I responded opening my mouth wide. He was jacking himself and very soon filled my mouth with his warm, white sticky spunk. He was very accurate ensuring every drop went between my lips and I swallowed it all, enthusiastically. "How was breakfast?" he questioned jokingly.

"Mmmmmmm! ... I do like my protein to start the day ... and that was Michelin starred," I said licking my lips. "I will have to be going," I continued.

"Don't let me stop you," he responded.

"But it is you," I told him.

"Is that so ... I thought it was you being horny and wanting more."

"Perhaps ... but it is time to leave."

"Have a shower, if you want, there's towels and things available," he said as I raised myself up and got off the table.

I showered and got ready, putting on my dress but deciding to leave off my thong. I joined Nigel in the lounge, he'd put his things back on. "Thank you for last night and this morning," I said.

"The pleasure was mine," he replied. "I've arranged for Danny to meet you downstairs to take you home."

"Thank you," I said again before he showed me the door. I entered the lift and descended.

"Good morning Mrs Casey," Evans the concierge said. "Danny's waiting outside for you."

"Thank you," I replied. The limo was outside, I climbed in and told Danny where I wanted to go.

I was on my way home to my husband John, the man I love and the only person who's ever been able to make love to me which is something really special. I reflected on the nights and mornings events. Nigel is obviously a very experienced and accomplished stud who is blessed by being so wonderfully well endowed, and who knows what to do with it. I'd thoroughly enjoyed the fucking he'd given me, and tasting and swallowing all his delicious spunk had been a real pleasure. I was one extremely satisfied lady. I didn't know what might occur with Nigel in the future but I knew I'd let him have me again, if he asked. Whilst pondering like this I never remotely thought about what was to come on my return to work.

It was the Monday and at about ten o'clock I was summoned to a meeting with Nigel. I made my way up to the sixth floor and into the reception area. Louise his secretary was at her desk and greeted me. "Good morning Kim."

"Good morning ," I replied.

"No more calls for Mr Caswell," she said into the machine. "O.K. we can go straight through to the office," she continued. She stood up and lead the way into Nigel's office. "As you can see Mr Caswell isn't here, but he's asked me to have a word with you." I was a little nervous, wondering what it was going to be about. "Take a seat," she said, directing me to a black leather executive chair by the desk. She leaned against the desk, resting her bottom on the edge. "You look nervous," she continued. " Don't be concerned you're not in trouble, on the contrary ... I'd just like you to listen to what I've got to say," she said, moving round to take the seat on the opposite side of the desk. "I have to tell you that I know about you 'spending Friday night at my place'," she said with a knowing smile on her face, indicating that she knew about Nigel and me.

"I see," I replied.

"Don't be worried," she said reassuringly once again. "I'm going to be straight with you and cut to the chase. As a company we regularly have business clients visiting, as you know. Well our visitors sometimes require 'entertaining', if you get my drift," she continued with a tone of voice that left me in no doubt what she meant. "We like to keep our 'entertainment' in house, so to speak and there are a handful of female employees who assist us with this. We are looking for another lady to join the team, as one of them is leaving. Mr Caswell and I have had our eye on a possible replacement, but our thoughts have changed. He phoned me on Sunday and suggested we consider you."

"Errr ...you mean you want me to ...?" I responded quite surprised, as I was totally taken aback.

" That's right ... I know it's come as a shock, but he was very impressed with you on Friday and Saturday. I must point out that he wasn't auditioning you or giving you a test run but he enjoyed himself so much and he feels that you have the qualities required to be one of the team."

"I ... I ... don't know what to say," I continued in amazement.

"We discussed your time together and I was persuaded that you would make an excellent addition."

"I'm totally bewildered," I responded.

"We don't want you to be offended and Mr Caswell wants you to know that the choice will be yours."

"So I'd be expected to entertain clients?" I questioned.

Kimcums
Kimcums
45 Followers