The Booster Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked in the door and put on my best face for the girls as they ran to me and hugged me. At least I had their love. My Mom could tell immediately that something was up. "John, John, are you Ok? What's going on? Did you surprise Marcie?"

"No, Mom, she surprised me. And there is a lot going on that you will find out about soon enough. Tomorrow some time, probably. I can take care of the girls from here. Thanks for coming over and watching them for the day. I appreciate it."

"John, I know something is wrong. If we can help..."

"You've already helped, Mom. Talk to you later."

It was almost bed time. In the shower, in pajamas, a snack and then time to read a story. Then nightie night. Sleep tight. Because I fucking won't!

Once they were in bed, I downloaded the files. I almost barfed seeing Marcie on all fours again and all those guys milling about anxiously waiting to get a piece of her. My God! I never imagined real people actually did those things. What kind of guy wants to dive into that kind of action. who'd want to touch someone completely covered with cum? Shit! They're all nuts! And everyone knew about it. It was probably all over State by now. What was next on her agenda, do one for the team? What about the other teams?

I opted against the video, too big, but selected a number of photos that caught her in action and all the participants in the room. I loaded them to all the text and email files I had put together. I thought about it and added the files the the texts and emails of my parents, her parents, those of her friends that I could find on our pc, and a few others. I was going to send it to her boss, but figured it would get her fired and I would have to pay her alimony so I held off.

I would give her a chance, but only one chance to explain.

Sunday came.

Brush your teeth, comb hair, wash faces, breakfast, frolic like there is no tomorrow. And there might not be. Marcie made it home in the middle of the afternoon. Hug, peck on the lips (I almost vomited thinking of all the cocks that had just been in that mouth), and "I'm so glad to be home. It was exhausting (I now know why). I'm going to take a shower and a quick nap, Ok, Honey?"

"Sure. I'll take the girls to the park so it's quiet and get some takeout for dinner." The bleach is in the cupboard. Please use liberally to wash the germs and filth. Be sure to use on mouth, pussy, and ass and try to kill all the sperm that are probably still swimming around in your nooks and crannies from the new members' after meeting.

I came back at five. Marcie awoke and came downstairs. In sweats and looking like shit. She greeted the girls, asked them about the park. Eat, TV, showers, pajamas, stories, bedtime. Rinse and repeat.

Marcie and I sat at the table. "Well how did the weekend go? Anything special happen?"

"No. Just meetings, meetings and more meetings. Shaking hands and making conversation with everyone. The food for the banquet was good. And we had a number of new members, donations are up, and it looks like we may have a few more sponsors," she said with excitement in her voice and on her face. She was pleased with her results. And, I guess, with her methods.

"Did you spend time with anyone or do anything you really shouldn't have?" A look for puzzlement, then fear crossed her face.

"No, of course not. It was just a meeting. I love you to death, I love the kids, our life... I wouldn't trade them for anything. What are you suggesting? I'm too tired to discuss this. Let's do it tomorrow."

"No, Marcie. We have to discuss it now." I slid my booster club tag across the table.

"Oh, John. You joined, that's great! Now we can...." And the words caught in her throat. She looked at the card, wrong name, and then at my face. Tears started forming as reality started to sink in. "I don't know what people might have told you, but it's not true. It's just a meeting. Nothing goes on at the meeting. You're always welcome to come."

"Except you never call our folks to see if they can watch the kids, so I have to stay home."

"No, John, I can explain. I love you, John. It was just a boring old meeting. I didn't think you would want to come." She started to cry. "I'm sorry if I hurt you or you felt left out."

"No, Marcie. It was more than just a boring old meeting. A lot went on there. A lot happened at that meeting that shouldn't have."

"No, John. That's not true. I'm just so tired and worn out. I love being married to you. You're the only man I have ever truly loved. And you blessed us with the two beautiful girls. And we have such a great life together..."

Next I slid an official looking, legal sized envelope across the table.

She gasped. "John. No! I don't want a divorce. I'm sorry. Yes, I did some things I shouldn't have, but I'll make it up to you. I'll quit the boosters, forget all about the team. Do anything. It was not like you think. It wasn't like you imagine." She was on her knees. "I'm begging, John. Please forgive me. I don't know why I did it. It was wrong. I will never do it again..."

"Where's your wedding ring, Marcie?" She looked down. A look of shock crossed her face. "I, I don't know. I didn't notice it was gone until now. I'm going to call the hotel right now and ask them to look. I'll drive back..."

"Pretty telling that you just now noticed it. I guess you were wearing it kind of loosely. Like it wasn't important."

"No, John. Our marriage is very important to me. It's...I'll drive back right now and find it. Please, John, please! I love you. I need you. I need our family, our life together."

"I just don't get it, Marcie" And I slid the wedding ring across the table. A moan of anguish and pain escaped her lips. It matched what I was feeling inside. She looked at the ring. Then at me. "You were there! Oh, no, no, no, no, no. It wasn't supposed to happen. You weren't supposed to ever find out. It was just sex. A different part of me, to help save the boosters. John, please, John. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I did it for the team. I did it for the boosters. I had to do something!

"Don't you love me any more?"

"Marcie, I'm sorry but my love for you died when I walked into 415 and you said something like,'you guys hurry up and finish. You had yours yesterday. Let the others have a go.' It died again when you didn't even know you had lost your wedding ring. You can't imagine the pain and heartbreak I have been going through knowing something was up and you were cheating on me. This was not the first time. It's been going on for over a year. And all those executive committee meetings. I knew something was up, but I never imagined 415.

"So, no. There is no going back. Get a lawyer. Get help. We're still young. Maybe you'll do better next time. Or you can keep doing what you're doing at the booster's meeting. Although I doubt that." She was sobbing uncontrollably uttering 'I'm sorries, please no's, please forgive me's, over and over.

"Oh, and Marcie? You have destroyed my world, so I'm about to destroy yours." I sent the texts and emails with the photos to everyone in her world. "I would get ready. The first calls and texts should come in within minutes.

"I'm going to the guest bedroom and locking the door. Have a good rest of your evening."

As I was walking up the stairs I heard her phone ring. She was crying, but said, "Mom, why...What? Pictures of what? Of my God, Mom. I can explain. It's not what it seems... well, I know it looks like that. Oh, Mom! I have fucked up everything. My life is over. Can I come over for a few days?"

She packed and left.

LATER

At first Marcie called and texted and tried to talk to me all the time. Trying to get me to understand and give her another chance. But there was no way and like the woman at the meeting said, I felt I needed to wear gloves when I touched her. We were polite when together with the kids, but we weren't the same and the kids cried. They also cried because their Mom lived with her folks. I didn't tell her to leave. She just did. She said she couldn't live there with me and see that the love in my eyes was gone, replaced by pain and indifference, and knowing she was the cause.

She got kicked out of the boosters. Most of the men got kicked out of the boosters. The Chancellor asked her to stay away from the campus. The coaches asked her to stay away from the team and the games. Her friends all had questions. The married ones distanced themselves. The single ones wanted to know what it was like.

My folks X'ed her off the Christmas card list. Her folks tried to understand and forgive. She got counseling and was trying to understand why she had traded away so much for a stupid college football team which, by the way, was having it's first losing season in a decade. Coincidence?

Her colleagues at work got word of it. No, I did not tell anyone. Must have been her friends. The married folks took a step back. The unmarried, a step closer. To be honest, she was pretty dead looking and flat so I'm not sure she even noticed.

She did notice all the calls and hate texts from all the soon to be divorced booster spouses. She had to change her phone and email accounts.

Her social media accounts blew up. Half with hate filled diatribes and half with indecent proposals. She had to delete them.

Maybe I should have just divorced her and not blown up her world. She just looked so sad. I hope she can get her spark back. She just seems empty. If it happened now would I send the photos to everyone? I don't know. I can't take it back. The guilt is just added to my pain. I never deliberately hurt someone before and don't feel good about it.

The divorce went through. I got primary custody and the house. She felt I deserved it. But she stayed active with the kids and we went to meetings, activities, teachers' nights and the like together. We still tried to have birthdays, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and the other holidays together. I don't know. I still like her. Maybe it will grow into something again. The girls would love it, I'm sure. They still don't understand why we live in different places. But the images of her on all fours yelling for more with 20 guys waiting in line were hard to forget.

Maybe I'll bump into someone else who I will love, although unconditional love and trust is going to be hard for me for a while at least. Maybe forever. So many maybe's and still so many why's. So many tears at night.

But life goes on, time passes, and I have to be strong for the girls.

12