The Blue Ribbon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley stuck her tongue out at her friend. "Whore."

It was an obvious exchange of affection between old friends. Jason chuckled, climbed out of the car and helped Ashley out. They brought the clean dry towels with them and helped dry off the big old Duesenberg and the other classics parked outside the house.

The Old Man's crews and friends then re-joined the party inside, enjoying the last minutes of the reception, chatting and laughing with the friends who still lingered about. As much as he could, Jason and Joey showed Ashley and Donatella around the house, nosing into a few adjoining rooms and admiring the grand architecture and the décor.

But it had been a long day and they soon had to load the Duesey onto the trailer and head for home. Fortunately, The Old Man and Doris had left and the remaining crew rode back to the staging area. Dave Bob offered to drop the girls off at Donatella's car along the way. Jason and Joey helped the girls out from the Duesenberg. Jason grinned at the sight of Joey holding hands and sneaking a kiss or two from Donatella. Then he turned to Ashley.

"Thanks for a wonderful day," she said, taking his hands in hers.

"You're welcome," he said. "I hope you enjoyed your introduction to the world of Classic cars."

"I did. You were such a great tour guide," she giggled.

"Say, um, can I like call you sometime this week?" Jason asked.

"Sure," Ashley answered quickly. "I want you to."

"Great," Jason said nodding.

"Here's my number," she said, scribbling on the back of her ticket stub. "Call me any time."

"I will," Jason. "You can bet on that. You're my Blue Ribbon girl!"

They parted after a brief but warm and deep kiss. Dave Bob sounded the Duesey's long tuned horns. The guys helped the girls into Donatella's little Japanese sportscar and watched as they sped off before returning to the Duesey.

"So, what d'ya think?" Jason asked as he and Joey settled back into the big comfortable seat of the old town car.

"I have a phone number and a date for Friday," Joey replied. "How's about you? You did pretty well for yourself, old man."

"A phone number and a blue ribbon," Jason replied, picking up the ribbon. It still held the fragrance of her perfume and the slight scent of sex. "Say, you don't think The Old Man would mind if I hung onto this would you?"

"He's only got a trophy case full of 'em," Joey answered with a chuckle.

"Yeah, but I got the best of the lot," Jason said, closing his eyes and savoring the sweet and sexy blonde girl and this unexpectedly successful afternoon.