The Big Buffy Butt Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You biiiiiitch," Buffy screamed, the deep, hard strokes bringing her such intense pleasure!

"You're breaking apart, Buffy, your butt is begging to be banged," Glory teased, slamming into her five times.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Buffy cursed, the pleasure slamming into her with wicked intensity.

"Break, bitch," Glory demanded, and she didn't slam back in again.

"Please," Buffy moaned, and then realized what she'd just said... desperately needing that dick back in her ass.

"Good girl. Please what?" Glory asked, loving the shit out of this slow weakening of Buffy's resistance... nothing ever as thrilling as the moment a slayer broke.

"Nothing," Buffy grumbled, as she now felt the cock just dawdling an inch inside her open hole but not moving.

"Nothing?" Glory said, pulling completely out.

"No! Put it back in," Buffy pleaded, then again was shocked by her own words.

"You sure?" Glory asked as she replaced the cock just barely inside her nearly broken pet.

"Yes," Buffy said, needing that cock inside her. She bargained with herself that she'd let Glory fuck her just this once. She needed it bad, but then once she'd reached an orgasm she'd be able to focus herself again and break out of these restraints.

"Yes what, you dumb slut?" Glory demanded, slamming into Buffy three times.

"Yeeeeeees," Buffy moaned loudly.

"Say it!" Glory said, pulling all the way out. "What do you want me to do for you?"

"Just fuck me," Buffy begged.

"You sure?"

"Yes, yes, fuck me with that big cock, pound my asshole," Buffy babbled mindlessly ... lust taking her over.

"Then tell me what you are," Glory ordered, slamming into her three more times, to complete the breaking.

"A slut, I'm a slayer slut," Buffy declared, as the cock destroyed her dignity, but

yet she needed more of it.

"What else are you?" Glory asked, pounding the slayer three more times.

"I'm an ass slut, your sex slave, a fucking whore for your cock," Buffy rambled shamelessly, wanting nothing more than that dick inside her ass.

"You want to be ass slain, slayer?" Glory demanded.

"Yes, slay your slayer with that big cock up my ass," Buffy agreed willingly.

"As you wish," Glory said, and she placed her hands on Buffy's hips and began fucking her hard... fucking away every last shred of her dignity... and of her slayer power...

"Ooooooooh fuck!" Buffy screamed, her orgasm striking home the very instant she gave in and allowed the pleasure to consume her.

"All broken now," Glory gloated, as she kept fucking her slayer slut to the first of her many orgasms that day.

Glory paused the video showing a close-up of Buffy's orgasmic face.

"So! Now who wants to be the first one to celebrate Buffy's Big Butt Bang properly?" Glory asked.

"I will!" Anya offered, mightily turned on by what she'd just watched... her pussy on fire. Unlike the others, she had no reservations about fucking Buffy in the butt.

"Anya!" Willow snapped, thoroughly annoyed by her unhesitant eagerness. She was also annoyed because although she hated herself for it... she too was eager to fuck her best friend. She couldn't explain why, but having watched Buffy give up her asshole with relative ease had gotten her pussy burning, which made the idea of fucking her and Tara's asses very appealing.

"I like your eagerness," Glory said, as she stalked over to the still mouthless Mom. "And perhaps you too would like to partake?"

Joyce's eyes went wide, since she had nothing else to express herself with.

"Or maybe her sister would like to destroy her asshole," Glory said, gazing appealingly at the pretty, innocent-looking girl.

Dawn's cheeks flushed... she was so horny. She wasn't certain whether she wanted to fuck her sister or get fucked by Glory... but she knew she wanted something!

"Not you, you're useless," Glory said, dismissing Tara. "But you, Willow. We both know that behind your nerdy exterior lies a dominant bitch who loves wielding a cock."

"I am not!" Willow snapped.

"Willow," Glory said, now standing right in front of the nerd. "I can see everything about you. I know how you dominate your lesbian slut."

"Hey!" Tara objected, not because of her accusation, but for being called a slut by anyone who wasn't Willow.

"Sorry, I should have said submissive slut," Glory mockingly corrected herself.

"Just let her go home," Willow sighed.

"Tell you what," Glory proposed, making a deal she knew she wouldn't need to actually follow through with, "each of you can fuck your former leader to an orgasm. Then if you all do it well enough... so she wants to leave with you... I won't stand in her way."

"You're bluffing," Willow accused.

"Nope," Glory said. "Because I know that Buffy will always be an ass slut from now on. Quite frankly, that's all she's good for anymore. But perhaps one or more of you can fuck some sense into her, or fuck her better than I do. Fuck her so well she'll be willing to leave all the pleasure and constant ass fucking attention she needs."

Willow pondered. Sadly, Gloria made a weird sort of sense, and that seemed like the only shot they had of getting Buffy out of this perilous and terrible situation. "Fine, then," Willow agreed. "Lend me a strap-on."

Glory waved her hand, and suddenly Willow was naked except for the black pantyhose she was still wearing, and she had an eight-inch strap-on around her waist.

"Was stripping me naked really necessary?" Willow asked archly, her hard nipples poking out for all to see... including all those burly and delighted men who were still at the back of the room... as was her surprisingly amazing body, normally camouflaged so well behind her unfashionable attire.

"Yes," Glory said, admiring the nerd's bod and thinking she might have to ass fuck her some day. "Yes, it was."

"Whatever," Willow sighed, and Glory snapped her fingers, whereupon Buffy immediately, without any instructions given, crawled over to her erstwhile best friend and took the cock into her mouth.

Everyone watched in awe.

Each of them with different thoughts in her head.

Anya was annoyed she hadn't been chosen to go first... but when it was her turn, she was definitely going to take her best shot at fucking the slayer.

Joyce was angry and doubly frustrated. Angry at the situation, and frustrated by her inability to save her daughter, and frustrated by how horny she was... very horny. But why?

Tara was jealous of Buffy for getting this chance to get fucked by her girlfriend. And she was annoyed at being dismissed so flippantly by that bitch. And frustrated because she too was horny as fuck.

Dawn continued her struggle with her conflicting feelings between fucking her sister and being fucked by Glory... or now perhaps, by the astoundingly hot Willow. Who knew? All she knew for sure was she was desperately horny, and she really needed to lose her virginity in some fashion... tonight!

Willow watched her pretty friend sucking the cock she was wearing... it was crazy how this was what it all had come to. The only way of having any hope whatsoever of rescuing her bestie was by fucking her, and fucking her hard! But as she thought about it, there were much worse possibilities. "Let's get this over with."

"Oh don't pretend you're not excited by this opportunity," Glory critiqued, knowing Willow would really get into this once she was riding Buffy's asshole. "Buffy, assume the position."

"Yes, Mistress Glory," Buffy said, hurriedly backing away from the cock in her mouth and scurrying to the table she was frequently bound to, bending over, and offering her bare ass to her best friend. God, she needed a dick in her ass... after all, she'd suffered through the entire day without any... and even though she'd prefer her best friend wasn't the one doing it, and her mother and sister weren't here as witnesses... and were soon to become participants in fucking her... it was what it was.

Willow approached the bent-over slayer from behind, looked back at Tara, mouthed her an apology, and positioned the cock at Buffy's anal entrance. "Are you sure you want me to do this, Buffy?"

"Yes please Willow, just slam that big dick up my butt," Buffy said, "I can't wait!" looking back at her nerdy friend and admiring her nice, firm tits and her freckles.

"Okay then, here goes," Willow said, taking a deep breath, but then not slamming the dick into her, but slowly pushing it forward and watching it being effortlessly swallowed up by Buffy's flexible asshole.

"Oh yes, fill my ass, Willow," Buffy moaned, sensations of pleasure coursing through her just like they always did, the moment her ass was filled with dick.

"Jesus!" Tara said, mostly to herself.

Dawn watched in awe.

Joyce watched in tragic helplessness.

Anya watched, hoping she was next.

Glory watched in perverse amusement... knowing that Buffy would never go home with them, but she would change their lives forever. Sure, she could make them into anal slaves too... but they were nothing humans... although that little Dawn hottie was still a virgin for now, and there was something about her... although she still couldn't figure out what it was.

Willow watched the cock disappear, and she was soon eight inches deep inside Buffy.

"Now fuck me Willow, fuck my asshole, give me that dick," Buffy said, having gotten way better at dirty talk, and now just said whatever she wanted to... having no shame, and fully accepting that she was just a bimbo ass slut for dick... whether plastic or real... made life quite simple for her.

Willow pulled out and pushed back in... out and back in... and it was a bit awkward at first. For one, this was Buffy she was fucking. For another, her girlfriend was watching. For yet another, she was doing this in a desperate attempt to rescue her friend by breaking Glory's spell and being a good... no, a great fuck for Buffy. Ridiculous, but that's what was happening.

"Harder, Willow," Buffy moaned, this slow fucking such a tease. She didn't mind a slow fucking all that much... but all it did was make her want to get fucked harder... and pounded... destroyed!

Willow felt a rush of adrenaline as she slowly fucked Buffy... just like she did whenever she pounded Tara... a radical shift from her everyday sweet, nerdy demeanour into a confident, strong, sexy woman. Her masculine side surged to the forefront, as she obliged her friend's request and started going faster.

"Oh, yes Willow, fuck me, fuck my ass, give me that dick," Buffy began moaning wildly. The faster the pace, the more intense the pleasure, the sluttier she became, and also increasingly desperate to come.

"I think she likes your dick wielding," Glory observed as she watched yet another conquest.

"Yeah, soon she'll love me fucking her more than she likes you fucking her," Willow claimed as she placed her hands on Buffy's hips and began slamming into her... hoping to literally fuck her brains out, in such a way that the bimbo inside her would be destroyed.

"You do that," Glory said, not at all worried, but enjoying the nerd's impressive shift in personality. She could make a good number two beneath her... both sexually and in her growing business.

"I will," Willow said, noting the bitch's condescending tone... which pissed her off, while she fucked Buffy hard.

"Oh, yes Willow, yes, drill my asshole, make me your slut, pound me!" Buffy rambled on, her first orgasm of this long and until now sexless day already rising after just two or three minutes of Willow fucking her.

Each deep thrust, each rough slamming into Buffy's body, sent a sexual charge through Willow's tight body. Sure, she always got turned on whenever she fucked Tara, but this was an entirely new and different level of raw sex.

"You like getting your ass fucked?" Willow asked, fond of talking dirty whenever she got into fucking a woman.

"Yes Willow, I love getting my ass fucked," Buffy moaned, that first orgasm imminent. "I love being fucked by my nerdy bestie even more!"

"Nerdy?" Willow asked sourly, this particular word coming from Buffy's mouth really annoying her. She hated anyone applying that label to her ... but coming from Buffy, especially in this almost public arena... especially in front of all those frightening almost naked men... well, it really pissed her off.

"At least I'm not some dumb ass whore," Willow pushed back, really slamming into her ass.

"That's right, I'm just a dumb ass whore," Buffy repeated dreamily.

"And a slayer slave for any old nerd," Willow added another insult, a rush of adrenaline coursing through her.

"Yes Willow, I'm not much of a slayer anymore, but I'm certainly a slave for any old nerd," Buffy agreed easily, her orgasm so fucking close. "Got anymore? Calling me despicable names is hot!"

Tara's pussy was on fire while she watched Willow destroying Buffy's ass and dominating her, but the jealousy she felt while watching her girlfriend fucking someone else... especially with Buffy, who she knew Willow had always cared for... well, it was a real kick in the gut!

Anya was impressed by this unexpected side of Willow. She was so fucking hot!

Dawn longed to be bent over by Willow and fucked like that. But she also longed to wear a strap-on and fuck her hot sister Buffy.

Joyce remained frozen in her paralysis... hating to watch this destroyed wreck of her beloved daughter being used so shamefully... but also distressed by the totally inappropriate wetness leaking ever so steadily from her lower body.

Glory loved seeing the transformation in Willow, and she knew this video would sell like crazy on the internet once she released it.

"Come, you stupid slayer slut," Willow ordered. "Reach your orgasm and submit to the pleasure of my cock!"

"Yes please, more, even more nasty, Mistress Willow," Buffy moaned loudly.

Willow loved hearing Buffy directing the term 'Mistress' to her... while a bit of sweat began dripping down her face and body, she really worked Buffy's ass. "My slut, my slave, my pet, you filth, come like a whore for every disparaged nerd!"

"Yes, yes, FUCK YES!" Buffy babbled and screamed when her orgasm ripped through her.

"Oh yeah, you really gave it to her," Anya said, her pussy tingling while she looked forward to her turn, and she stepped forward to stand right next to the fucking while Buffy came and Willow kept fucking away at her.

"Next," Glory called out a minute later. She snapped her fingers, and a nine-inch strap-on was suddenly attached to the suddenly naked (except for her stockings) Anya's waist... a full inch longer than Willow's. And in Anya's case, she wasn't at all troubled by her nudity... even in front of all those leering men.

"She's mine now!" Anya staked her claim, impatiently tugging Willow out of Buffy's ass.

"Eat her asshole first," Glory instructed.

"Um, okay," Anya agreed, and she found herself peering into a hugely gaped asshole. She couldn't fathom how any asshole could open up that wide! She bent down and swirled her tongue around rim of the open hole.

"Yes, eat my asshole," Buffy said, while her orgasm continued coursing through her.

"How does it taste?" Glory asked.

"Delicious," Anya said, surprised by the salty, sweaty taste... a little pungent, and the scent was exotically wicked... as was her task... which she'd never done or had done to her during all her many decades.

Willow watched, wishing she'd eaten that ass too. It looked so nasty hot!

Dawn's hand attacked her own pussy... unable to resist its fire any longer.

"Oh yes, fuck my asshole with your tongue," Buffy moaned, loving these sensations of someone's tongue probing her ass.

Anya tongue-fucked Buffy's ass, her pussy excited... wondering what it would feel like to have hers licked... then fucked.

"All right, it's time for you to bang her butt," Glory ordered, looking around and seeing the young Dawn touching herself. She might be a virgin, but she was no stranger to masturbating. A snap of the fingers, and the teen too was starkers... except for stockings. "If you want to play with yourself, you should have better access," she said.

"Thanks!" replied Dawn, not at all ashamed to suddenly be naked, rubbing herself even harder.

"Fuck yeah," Anya said, sounding like a teenage boy about to experience his very first fuck. She quickly stood up and slid her cock all the way into Buffy in a single hard, deep thrust.

"Oh yes, fuck me... fuck my asshole," Buffy moaned loudly, thrilled to have another dick in her ass. She didn't care who fucked her ass... guy or girl... friend or foe... she just needed to have constant dick inside it.

"Oh fuck! Take it, bitch," Anya said, excited to be fucking someone... the thrill of being the fucker instead of the fuckee was delightful!

"Yes! Give me every inch," Buffy moaned.

"Yeah, pound her asshole!" Willow joined in. She loved watching, and even though she didn't appreciate Anya all that much, she encouraged her anyway since this was the only way of hopefully breaking the spell Glory had over Buffy.

Tara, annoyed by her girlfriend's constant attention on Buffy, called out, "Willow, come over here."

Willow walked over, continuing to watch as she asked, rather distracted, "What is it?"

"Pay attention to me," Tara demanded. "I'm your girlfriend, not Buffy!"

"Are you nuts!?," Willow rebuked her. "Tonight isn't about you, it's got to be all about Buffy, if we want to rescue her! We need to break her completely by fucking her asshole so well she can't wait to come home with us! And when it's your turn to fuck her ass, I won't be the least bit worried about myself. You too will need to lavish all your attention on her."

"Really?"

"Yes, that's the only way I can see that we might succeed," Willow explained, now more caringly. She could understand her girlfriend's jealousy, so the girl might need a little extra nurturing. Then she might feel good enough about herself to fuck Buffy through the roof.

"There must be another way," Tara said.

"Were you getting jealous?" Willow asked.

"No!" Tara said... far too quickly.

"I don't believe you, but that's okay. Do you need some dick too?" Willow asked, reaching her hand under her girlfriend's dress and feeling her soaked panties.

"Willow!" Tara moaned.

"You're soaked, you slut," Willow teased with a fond grin, sliding a finger inside her... still on her adrenaline rush.

"What are you doing?" Tara moaned.

"I'm finger-banging my pet," Willow said as she furiously finger-banged her. "Don't tell me you object."

"Thank you, Willow," Tara moaned, as meanwhile Buffy was still getting hammered by Anya.

"Oh yes, drill me," Buffy moaned, pleasure continuing to consume her. Any dick at all in her ass always made her into a slut desperate to be fucked.

"This is my ass now," Anya asserted, loving this power she had over this slayer who'd always had power over her.

"You need to get fucked too, don't you, slut?" Willow asked Tara. "Otherwise when it's your turn, you won't be able to give Buffy all your attention... like she needs and deserves."