The Big Bag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to see you."

She did not move, laying there expectant.

Her arms were already raised and I took the nightie by its hem and began to pull it up. She arched her back and sat up a little and I lifted it over her head. Her luxurious bare body, her breasts exposed, lay flat on her chest. The white skin, I could see faint traces of tan lines. Her breasts whiter than the rest of her torso.

I traced my fingers down from her neck and began touching, squeezing her breasts some more, lightly, softly, feeling around to their side, everywhere, reaching up under her arms. Listening to her soft breathing as she lay there, turning her body this way and that. She turned her head, letting me. I could see her breasts and front down to her waist for the first time.

As I touched her she cooed out, "This is nice."

I was laying there thinking this is not happening.

How can this be?

It was a moment frozen in my memory that can never be repeated, only remembered over and over. I could see her, her narrow waist. I tugged the covers lower exposing the little red panties, the flare of her hips and the way she lay with her arms over her head, enjoying my eyes on her. Her beautiful eyes framed in dark hair.

I could barely breath. Her eyes still on me as I let my hand drift down, lower, lower, tugging the covers down to her knees. Lay my hand lightly over her abdomen. I was sitting by her side now, naked, leaning over her, looking, drinking her in with every sense. My thumb touched her navel, and drawing my hands over the concave space between her hips. I felt her touch my arm, but that is all. I drew a line along the edge of her panties, and tugged them lower, until the dark hairs of her puss began to peak out.

I slid them lower, slowly, so slowly, tipping my fingers beneath her bottoms, those loose fitting bottoms gave way, the thin fabric let me; I could feel the soft hairs coarsening to her

pubic hairs. Tugging her bottoms lower I until her bush was exposed between her legs, as I ran my fingers through her bush. She didn't move. Held her eyes closed. I felt her legs opening slightly, she was going to let me. Yield. I could hear her sighing as I touched the rise of her pussy, her mound. Tugging her panties down and off, she lifting her legs as I tugged them down around her ankles and off. I began to play softly with her pussy. The tangle of hairs pressing between my fingers, I could feel the line of her, its heat, and I curled my fingers right between her legs, and held there just like that for a long time before I let my hand move again. She lifted one knee higher, giving me full access. Taking in every sense of the moment. She lay like that for me, the slightest smile on her face, stretching as I touched her. Like a cat.

I began to move my hand, to stroke her little puss back to front, back to front, so gentle over and over, her hips undulating rocking lightly beneath me. I could feel her hairs tickling

along my hand, feel the line between her pussy lips and I pressed a finger there. I lay myself down by her side, and lay my leg between hers. Pressed and felt her opening pussy, her wetness as she opened up, touching her liquid center.

She was so wet, I felt my finger dip right into her, all resistance gone. Her inner pussy lips began to swell out and lay in folds outside her. The loose flesh, she was so wet, so aroused, rocking her hips around as I pressed into her, rubbing her reaching back, feeling my finger dip into her. And I let my hand reach back into her, feeling that space opening, and pressing my finger in, not far, just the tip of my middle finger pressing right into her vagina. Oh my God! Oh my sweet god. I wanted her. The tip of my cock was at her hips, engorged, and aching.

I pressed my middle finger in between her legs, her mouth opened, "Ahhhhh, ahhhh." She stiffened at my intrusion, my hands on her. She opened her eyes, looking at me, her liquid eyes in the low light. We were both naked.

She lay there with legs open, silent, breathing deep, her heart pounding. Her hair as it lay spread out on the pillow. The heat between us. Our smell. Her hand was now tugging at my cock, pulling at me. Her hips were reaching, I could feel her move around my finger. I heard her suck in her breath as I did that. And then, I paused. I just held my hand there a moment, my finger dipping into her. I had a single moment thinking this was too much. And willing myself, I let my hand drift higher leaving her pink slit and back back onto just her pussy mound, when I felt her hand lay right at her crotch holding the back of my hand.

Her eyes half open, she looking at me, "Keep doing that."

I looked at her.

She pressed her hand, held me there, "It's OK," and she closed her eyes again, let go her hand. I began to rub her pussy again with the palm of my hand, insinuate my finger into her, running them through her center. Occasionally letting my hand rise up over her front and back down again. Finding her clit again. This little nob, its little hood. She jumped when I touched her there, I could see a smile, her soft moan.

"Oh...yeah," I had never heard her voice sound like that. This low coo, such a female moan. My little cat in heat.

And as she relaxed back into my bed I rubbed her clit, Her hips rocking and turning around my finger, guiding me showing me in the silence where and how to touch her. She was turning her head and pressing herself to me. I felt her hand wrap around my cock, stroking me, gripping me tight.

I froze, she cooed again, "This OK?"

I could not speak just nodded, as we played with one another. I pressing another finger into her spreading her vagina open, sliding deep into her and drawing circles around her clit with my thumb. She tugging and rubbing my cock with her hand, laying her thumb right over the top of my cockhead. The rhythm of her hips followed perfectly the rhythm of my hands on her, undulating forward and back, her whole body was sliding and moving against me.

Leaving unspoken whether we would fuck. Our bodies drawing us close.

Her hand found the tip of my cock and was sliding the wetness from its tip around, letting her thumb rub up and down my length. We were pressing closer together, and I was quickening my strokes on her as she met my every move. Began whimpering, licking her lips, pressing hard into my hand, and bucking against me. I was laying by her side now, and she turned her head and we pressed our lips together, simply rubbing them lightly over one another. She stuck her tongue out and we lightly touched our tongues. She smiled, our hands roaming over the other. Becoming one.

My finger was pressed as far as it could up into her, and I insinuated another finger. Oh god, she was so tight. And I crushed into her puss, her cunny this wet open mouth against my hand, my thumb pressing around her clit. I wanted her, I wanted to lay on her and fuck her. I was pressing my cock through her hands as wrapped her fingers around me, in a fucking motion as my fingers matched the movement of my cock through her hand. We masturbated together. Her legs were stiffening, she was arching her back and I continued with my steady strokes on her body, harder and harder, pressing into her clit. "Ah, ah, ah. Oh god. Oh Nickie."

And then she let go me, and moved herself away. She rolled to me and wrapping her arms around me pressed her whole body to me and we were kissing again. I rolled onto her and she was looking up at me, my hard cock lay right over her navel. She looked down between us and then up in my eyes. Nothing said, but the question. The question.

You going to do it?

All she said was, "We being a little bit Naughty."

My chest lifted above her, my hands on each side of her, "You OK?"

"I'm, great." Her impish smile.

I could smell her, her sex. It was so delicious. And then she was lifting herself and I let myself fall to her side, my bare cock touched her leg and she grasped my cock again. I could see the white of her eyes, and then the white of her teeth.

"I want to try something."

She kissed me soft, briefly on the lips, and her smile again.

The covers were down around us, I saw her looking at my cock.

The look of her as she did.

*****************

SIXTY NINE

She rolled me onto my back, as I readily complied. Her small hands pressing me back. I lay there as Cala's leg swung over my head, fascinated as her open legs sat down over my face. She was on all fours, crouching low, with her ass in the air, her naked pussy settling down onto my lips. At the same time I felt her mouth opening around my cock.

Oh fuck. Jesus, unbelievable.

I could not contain my heartbeat. I felt the weight of her tummy touching mine, laying on me in reverse, sucking my cock into her mouth.

The smell of her pussy, her wiry hairs at my lips. The smell of a musky cinnamon, of sweet honey, spring earth, and her wet slippery juices. I pressed my tongue to lick her and as I touched between her legs felt her body jump, lifting her ass up before lowering herself again slowly into my waiting mouth. She pressed down against my tongue letting me lick her cunt. My hips undulating as I met her mouth, her teeth on me, a feeling as if she were smiling.

Her legs squeezing tightly around my head, her hips sliding up and down as I lapped at her, slow long licks. Looking I could see up her naked back, I could see the pucker of her little ass. Her moans now as she danced on me, her body so amazing, a dancers body. God she could move. I could feel how hot she was, her pussy lips swollen and so wet. In reverse as I licked her clit, my nose pressed into her vagina, and the soft loose lips rubbing my face. Lapping at her, her juices running down over my lips, her little bush tickling my chin. I grasped her hips as I became more aroused and pulled her down, moved her how I wanted. My little fuck toy.

Sometimes I noticed I could not breathe, her legs and pussy pressed so tight against me, but it did not stop me. She was pumping on my cock faster, in reaction to my tongue drawing circles on her clit. She was moving, moving herself to get it just right. Our moans and squeaks. Cala continued to move on my face, long strokes, guiding me, but focusing on her little clit. I could hold my tongue out stiff and feel herself moving against me. When her strokes on my cock found a rhythm that froze me in place, feeling as if she were bringing me to orgasm. Oh god, and my thighs began trembling.

Her pussy so wet and hot, licking faster. I was overwhelmed, my body trembling and hungry. I wanted to turn her over and fuck her. I wanted to be inside her. Cala was writhing over me now, her body stiffening. I licked faster, smearing her juices all over my face. God, she was moving up and down, her female voice a fire for me, my growls and our bodies wet with a sheen of sweat.

Her body trembled and I grasped her thighs, moved her beside me. She let go my cock, my rock hard cock. Looking at me with wide eyes and turning her I lay her onto her back, she lay back with her arms above her. I was going to fuck her, she letting me pull her legs open and felt me laying down on her skin to skin.

Her head rolled back as I brought my cock up between her legs and pushed right inside.

"Ahhhh. Nickie. You??" She panted.

"Fucking my little girl. What you wanted?"

"Oh god, yes." I brought myself up above her and plunged inside again.

"Hungry, girl?" I whispered.

She was just about crying, and I moved over her, fucking into my little girl. She began to whimper and pant and at one point I held her close and whispered, "Cala, baby, you have to be quiet. Mark."

She had her eyes closed tight, "S'all right. He's sleeping or listening to music."

She clamped her legs around my hips and began to buck against me hard.

"You like fucking me daddy? Nickie."

"Yes."

"Call me your good little girl." Shaking herself, her clit digging in, "I want to be good, do what you ask."

"Mmmm, yes, fucking my good little girl."

"I can be bad too. What then?"

"Then I punish you."

"Oh, promises."

Her voice a delicious growl.

I was so hot, began riding her harder. The bed was making some noise now, and I slowed again, held myself deep inside. Our eyes on each other. Her mouth open.

I was sliding in long slow strokes, she was looking at me and said, "Fuck me any time you want daddy. Come in my room, put your hand in my dress."

I was sliding in and out long and slow, she was holding my arms as I rode her, our hips pressing together. Her head thrown back and then pressing her hands down on my chest feeling me rise and fall on her.

"You like my pussy? My cunt."

"Uh, oh yeah, Oh god!" And I grabbed her ass finding her little ass, and began stroking my thumb through her crack. She squeezed my hand.

"Oh, so bad, you can be so bad." And I pressed my finger into her little rosebud as I fucked her, feeling her body tighten.

"Ohhhhhh." She panted out.

"Shhhhh" I was holding her tight to me, fucking her from the front and behind, her slippery little cunt taking me in.

"I'm going to cum in you." And I pulled her tight against me so her clit was rocking along my shaft, faster and faster. I rode her until the bed rocked and her moans and cries filled the room. She was whimpering, "I'm your best little cunt."

"Make me cum," I moaned.

"Oh yeah, cum in me. That's right, cum in me."

Cala began trembling, "Fuck me. Fuck me." And then I could feel my cum rising as I held to her.

Cala was smiling. Her belly was wet with sweat and I slid easily on her, as I pounded into her, had my hands cradled under her ass, almost holding her up in the air and she was lifting her legs up and out her knees touching my back.

She was panting, I could feel myself coming, ribbons of come. Wave after wave.

I breathed out, growled. "Oh God. I'm cumming."

And she gripped me so tightly, and her body went rigid, trembling, I could feel an orgasm shudder through her body. I rolled to her side, still cumming facing each other my hips bucking against her. She was panting, "Ahhh Ahhh so sensitive!"

I cradled her head in my hand, wiped the hair out of her eyes stroked her chin and kissed her deeply. We kept kissing, then rolled to our sides.

"Wow! Shit. Jesus."

I was still inside her, could feel her clutching cunt, squeezing and gripping me. The agony of desire, and want had been building for months. Now spent, our bodies had become utterly one, delicious, naked and disheveled.

With eyes closed, she whispered out "Stay there, I want to feel you. God, you feel so good. I want you in my pussy, I want to feel your cock in my pussy."

I pressed to her and we lay like that as long as we could, until I felt the head my cock slip into her, with a little pop, felt her close around my tip.

She hugged me tight just then, laying down on me. Pressing her breasts to me.

I held to her, she was trembling, as I held her to me. She lay like that a long while. I could hear her breathing. She did not move. Was she all right? Now it was over. I knew what she could be thinking. The worry. The concern. The thinking part, rising.

She lifted her head from me finally, and turned the light off, settling into the bed, she whispered to me. "We did it."

"Yes."

"Oh my god. We fucked." She hugged me again, and pulled away holding her hand over the bush of her puss. We looked down at our naked bodies. She laughed, saying again "Oh my god."

"You feel so good."

We finally fell asleep.

*****************

MORNING

The rays of sun slanted into the room, warming the white sheet that covered us. I opened my eyes looking over at Cala sleeping innocently next to me, naked. Her shoulders bare where her arms lay over the sheet. I reached my hand over to feel her bare hip and moved myself in a manner which tugged the sheet low and I could view her from the side, her breasts tucked into the mattress. She was so fucking beautiful.

In another moment, probably sensing my movement, her eyes opened and she smiled.

"Good morning." Her low delicate voice.

"Good morning to you." I kissed her on the forehead, and turning her mouth to me I found her lips. It was a soft quick little kiss. "You better get to your room."

Her eyes wide, and she sat up letting the sheet fall away. Her bare narrow waist, she turned to the edge of the bed. Her tight little ass, and she was rummaging for her nightie.

"I better put this on, can't go walking naked from your room can I."

She stood bent over facing me, and I marveled at the ease of her nakedness before me. I sat upright and touched her hip again. She paused and stood by the edge of the bed. I never wanted this to end, never wanted her to leave. She had on only the top camisole of her nightie, and let me stroke her hips, curving in over her abdomen and brushing over her little tight bush.

She stepped back away, "I'm a bit of a mess." and danced out of the room.

--

At breakfast Mark was eating some cereal and I looked at him guiltily, wondering.

Cala came in and poured some milk. She noticed me watching Mark and came over by me.

"I already checked, he WAS listening to music last night." And she touched her nose as she said it.

We got away with it.

I sat down, my legs suddenly weak, taking it all in. My body still glowing from the night before.

At one point she leaned near me whispering, "I'm going to sleep in your bed again tonight."

Our eyes met, it was not a question.

**********************

MY HAPPIEST DAY EVER

So, I tell this story and you wonder what did I do?

Well, this story gets to end happily. I did indeed move, was able to transfer my job, buy a house. It was all under the auspices of saving money, and making it possible for Mark to go to college at the same time. Cala and I lived in the same house while she went to school. We slept in the same bed, and lived together as lovers within the confines of our little world. We are still together.

My bit of remaining guilt led me to continue to pay a larger alimony than I was required to compensate for my absence, and I also made a very regular practice of visiting Mark, making the long journey frequently.

And so we did live together, and she did have daddy issues. She was always my little girl and I was always her daddy. Coming home in the afternoon, when she was in the mood, leaning against the wall on the floor. Her legs akimbo in a little skirt, a sly smile on her face.

I'd sit by her, "What you doing."

"Dunno daddy."

And my hands on her, sliding along her leg finding the edge of her skirt. "Let me make you more comfortable." She holding her knees apart, a little sigh. And reaching I grasp the edge of her panties and tug. She lifting her ass from the floor watching me pull them off her legs.

"Mmm, that's my good girl." And tugging her forward toward the carpeting near the sofa. "Push your little bottom up for daddy." And she letting me pull her along, and positioning herself on all fours.

"You were waiting for Daddy to come tuck you in weren't you?"

And she can hear my belt, looking back. I lift the skirt over her back exposing her sweet brunette pussy. And letting my cock slide between her legs. "You like it when Daddy rubs you little girl?"

"Ahhh, god."

"What you do today," still sliding my cock on her.

"I had a test."

"How did you do." As I pushed my cock up inside her. Hissing a bit, "Yesss. that's it good little girl."

Her legs parting for me, taking me all in.

"I think I did all right," her head dropping low.

"That's good."

"I think I bumped against you a little hard daddy."

"That's all right."

"That's my good girl, rub your little cunny on Daddy's cock. Yes. That's it."

"Oh god I wanted it. Lets go to the room."

We fall apart and move to the bedroom. A king sized mattress on the floor. The bed frame has not arrived yet. I remember it so perfectly. Boxes against the one wall, having not unpacked yet. She sits on that mattress and I pull off the rest of her clothes, and then she tugs my pants off, unbuttons my shirt. It was a warm and sunny day. Her dark hair, the flash of her eyes. Our home, just us, alone. Being together, still so fucking horny for each other.

1...345678