The Benson Academy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Alexis, are you the new breeder?" She asked giggling to the girls standing beside her.

"I I am yeah." I stuttered.

"Oh wow, I'm Alexis, Oh wait I already said that woops, So you have like an awesome job here, do you have anyone you like yet?" She asked while twitling a strand of her hair in her fingers.

"Oh I don't know I just got here and Im a little nervous Im Allen." I said honestly.

"Do you mind if I sit with you? She said taking a seat and not waiting for an answer. She rested her monster boobs down on the table causing them to bulge out of her top even more. I stared directly down at her tits amazed by their giant perfect proportions.

"There's nothing to be nervous about, You get to do whatever you want to all of us, I still haven't gotten pregnant unfortunately which is a surprise since I got fucked so many times by all the huge black breeder cocks." She said giggling and leaning in closer to my face. "Say, you don't look black? Do you still have a BBC even if you don't look black?" She asked cocking her head to the side in confusion.

"I I I'm not block, I mean Black cock, I mean IM NOT BLACK." I stuttered out. "I'm Asian."

"Oh really? B A C Big Asian cock? I didnt know that was a thing?" She said with a confused look on her face.

"I get the sense you ladies are used to them bringing in black guys huh?" I said.

"Yeah they always bring in BBC as our breeders, Oh my god, I got fucked so many times by Ladarius and Jerome and Darnell and Trey and.. God I just love BBC, But I'm willing to try out BAC too." She said giggling.

"Well maybe we can hang out sometime?" I asked.

"Yeah when? want to fuck me right here in front of everyone?" She asked.

"No maybe tomorrow night though, I have plans tonight unfortunately." I said and standing with my still barely eaten tray.

"You know you're not usually my type, I'm surprised that they chose you for this?" she said examining me more closely looking me up and down. "Your dick must be really really big since you're not very attractive to look at." She said oblivious to the harshness of her words.

"Well I I I I'm sorry to hear that, but I am still the breeder soooo..." I said mustering every ounce of confidence I had. "Also there is more to being a good breeder than just dick size, they want the best for the future generation." I said proudly.

"I know but the guys they usually choose are also a lot more handsome than you, and taller, and stronger, and then yeah they have huge black cocks." She said looking me up and down as she spoke.

"Well maybe I'm smarter.." I said losing a little bit of my confidence.

"Maybe, Maybe that's it." She said standing and turning to rejoin the girls she was with.

I watched her tiny school girl skirt flip up to reveal her huge bubble butt. I could still see her huge tits from behind bulging out beside her as she walked away. Her side boob reminded me how truly huge those knockers really were. I guessed them to be double K cups and clearly natural the way they bounced.

I left the cafeteria not even really knowing my destination. This whole not having a room of my own was already proving to be exhausting. I wanted so badly to just chill out in my own space to regroup. I entered one of the dorms looking for refuge. I passed the shower and was reminded of earlier when the principle opened the door revealing a feast of big tits, big asses and gorgeous girls lathering themselves with soap. I stood there for a moment thinking of entering. I pressed my ear to the door and heard water running. I just couldn't muster the courage to burst in.

Instead I entered the janitor closet beside the showers just to get some momentary privacy. I saw a mop bucket, slop sink, an assortment of tools and equipment. Then I noticed a power drill with a circular bit on it. I considered for a moment drilling a tiny peep hole into the large communal shower. Then as I leaned down I felt light on my face I looked to the right and such a hole was already drilled. I put my eye to the peep hole and eureka.

Beyond the hole I saw 4 women all skinny girls with big bubble butts, big natural tits, gorgeous faces. They were each showering while chatting with one another. I watched as soapy water ran down they're perfect bodies. They would reach down and wash their legs and their tits would sway. They would wash their boobs and I was treated to each big tit jostling with their motions. I couldn't wait any longer I whipped out my pencil dick and started furiously fapping.

"Have you girls seen the new breeder?" One of the girls asked.

"Yeah he's so gross!" One of the other girls answered.

"Yeah why did they chose that scrawny little guy to be a breeder?" One of the other girls asked.

"I don't know maybe they don't want all the future people to be black." The first girl said.

"Okay but. why chose him though? I could see if they pick some stud that isn't black but that guy is not attractive at all, Remember Leroy? His cock was as big as my leg." One girl said.

"Well if they chose this guy he must have something going for him, and seeing as it isn't his looks he must be packing in the dick department." One girl said.

I wish I knew why but all this insulting discussion didnt turn me off. Instead it turned me on. I was now furiously fapping my tiny dick watching these huge boobed bimbos make fun of me.

"I don't know why but just looking at him I picture him having a tiny dick like MAYBE 6 inches." She said clearly not having seen anything but a big one in a while.

"Ew 6 inches, That's like the size of my shortest heel." One girl said describing a measurement that was double the size of my tiny dick. A mixture of pain anger and Horniness consumed me as I pumped my little dick as fast as I could with two fingers.

"There's no way he's that small, I bet he's at least a foot long." One girl said.

"But look at him, I'm just going to avoid eye contact, obviously I will have sex with him if he wants to but i really would have proffered carrying Jaquellez's child." She said.

I listened to there words and got angrier and angrier. I considered going in there and making them all suck my tiny dick. My fingers were a blur as the furiously pumped my tiny dick. I imagined forcing these girls to do all manor of depraved stuff for me. The possibilities felt endless but I was enjoying my own hand at the moment.

"Did you ever fuck, Leroy?" One of the girls asked.

"Yeah a few times, He always had a line to get at him but yeah he destroyed me with that massive cock, He pulled out at the end though." The girl responded.

"Yeah he pulled out with me too, He made Carter feel small." One girl said with a laugh.

"Do you think they will bring in another breeder or are we stuck with the little guy for a while?" One girl said.

"I don't know we can only hope, or maybe we can sneak Malcom on campus, He's still in town I heard, I wouldn't mind worshiping that cock again." One of the girls said as her hand lingered a little too long on her pussy.

I felt my orgasm building from deep inside of me as I jerked my cock angrily. I watched the busty beauties soaping their bodies and talking about all the superior men they had had experiences with. Something in me snapped. I could not waste my time here I needed to experience some of what those huge black men got to experience. I pictured one of the women showering sucking a huge black cock and I began to erupt. I moaned as I spurted onto the wall in front of me. I felt like I was unloading all the fluid in my body as the massive orgasm washed over me sending tingles down my spine.

"Is someone there?" One of the girls said looking in my general direction.

"I heard something, and there's a little hole there." Another girl pointed out.

"Whose behind there we heard you we know you're peeping on us whose there?" The other girl said.

I don't know why I did it at the time but for some reason I felt my perverted freedom controlling me. I knew that I could do whatever I wanted here and I decided to take action now. I stood up and I put my still hard erection threw the little peep hole. I stuck it in all the way until I could feel the steam from the shower on my dick.

"Oh my god is that a little penis?" One of the girls laughed.

"Are you a child back there?" One girl asked.

"Its so tiny oh my god look at it, poor little fella, I've never seen one that small is it hard?" one girl asked.

"Oh yeah its hard, Its even twitching." One girl said.

"Jerk it off, Come on Jenny, do it." One girl said with a roaring laugh.

Then I felt fingers on my penis. They began to move up and down slowly and clumsily. I had never felt such a rush of pleasure. The girls were furiously laughing beyond the wall.

"Oh my god that's so gross, I wish I could see that little dick next to one of the giant breeder cocks." One girl said.

The fingers on my dick quickly had me on the verge of another orgasm. Just as I felt like I was about to explode she removed her fingers.

"I dont want it to pop on me." She said.

"No keep going!" I squealed.

"Yeah come om Jenny keep going." One girl laughed met my a ton of laughter beyond the wall.

"Ill flick it a couple times." She said with a giggle.

Then I felt a series of soft flicks hit just below my tiny helmet. I felt my orgasm returning. With each flick I inched closer to cumming. Finally one flick sent me over the edge and I felt my dick start to jump. I heard a gasp and then the girl stopped flicking me. I whined and moaned begging for physical touch aft the crescendo of my climax. Instead my sensitive orgasmic dick was left untouched as spurt after spurt of Jizz splooged out of me. I whined and pleaded for someone to touch my dick. " No please one more Nooo..." I whined as my ruined orgasm subsided.

The laughter continued for a moment but before long it subsided. Then silence returned opposite the wall. Jenny, Ill remember that name Ill get her back for ruining my orgasm. What was Gabby's room number again? 1346, I need a place to stay tonight and who knows maybe Ill even have a little fun.

TBC...

12