The Apartment Complex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held her hips as I started to fuck her hot pussy, and Terri held tight to the railing. She was at a perfect height, as my cock rubbed at the top of her wet hole while I slid in and out.

At one point, I slid out of her clasping pussy and slid my cock head along her slit, rubbing het clit with it. I dipped my thumb into her pussy, wetting it, and then pulled it out and slid it up to her ass while I slid my cock back in to her pussy.

Terri then pushed back against me when I pushed my thumb against her tight little puckered hole, and soon my entire thumb was buried in her ass, while my cock was sawing in and out of her pussy.

Terri gasped and moaned while I wiggled my thumb in her tight ass, and then I saw her drop her right hand between her legs.

"Ohh, yesssss," she moaned as I started to fuck her hard while she rubbed her hard clit. "Oh my god, that feels so good!"

After a couple of minutes, I pulled my thumb out of her ass and reached around to squeeze her tits. I played with her nipples, tweaking them as I shoved my cock in as deep as I could, bucking against her ass again. "Oh my god," she moaned again. "You're going to make me cum again."

Soon, I heard Terri let out a throaty growl, and she shoved her ass back against me, hard. "Oh god, I'm cumming," she whispered loudly.

I was about at that point myself, and I told her that. "Oh, yeah," she told me, getting louder. "Cum inside my wet pussy. I want to feel you shoot deep inside me."

I started to squeeze harder on her tits as I pounded harder on her ass. I was enjoying watching her ass bounce as I slammed against her and listened to her breath shorten.

Soon, I felt my balls start to tighten, and I told her, "I'm gonna cum," as I buried my cock as deep as I could. "Yes, cum with me," she groaned as I bottomed out. "I'm cumming again!"

Feeling her move against me and her hand picking up sped as she rubbed herself. I held her tight as I exploded deep inside her wet, spasming pussy.

We both groaned at the same time, reaching orgasm together. I let my hands slide down to her hips as I wiggled my pelvis against her ass, and she moved her ass with me.

Soon, I let my cock slide out of her pussy, and I took a step back, looking for a chair to collapse in to. Terri turned around, walked unsteadily towards me, and got down on her knees.

Taking my now limp cock in her hands, she started to lick our combined juices from my shaft. When she was satisfied that she had cleaned me off sufficiently, she sat back on her heels.

"Oh my goodness," I whispered, trying to catch my breath. "That was incredible. YOU are incredible."

"Hell, you did most of the work," she told me. "I actually felt you explode inside me. I've never felt that before."

After a couple of minutes of recovery time, I helped her stand, and led her in to my bedroom, where we quickly fell asleep.

Terri and I managed to get together a couple of times after that, but that was certainly not the last of my adventures at the complex.

12