Texas Hold Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clad only in my briefs, I went upstairs to the bedroom by myself, trying to think my way out this one. Pulling the 'sex' box out from under the bed, I quickly scanned over the contents, magazines, tapes, dildos, handcuffs, etc. I'd be mortified to show anyone this stuff. Then I figured since our guests didn't actually know what I had up here, I could fool them. I took the most innocuous magazine I could find, with soft-core photos of naked women and brought back down to the living room. I opened the magazine to the centerfold, featuring a sexy woman in black lingerie and displayed for all to see. "There you are." I said.

Manny sighed dubiously and Sharon grinned, "Patrick are you honestly telling me that this the dirtiest, most embarrassing turn-on in your whole collection?"

"Uh, yes." I said realising they were on to me.

"Patrick, I totally don't believe you. Audrey, is he telling the truth?" asked Manny. I looked at my wife imploringly, hoping she would spare me any further embarrassment. She paused and looked me directly in the eyes. With horror, I now realised she was going to make me pay for the indignities she'd suffered. With an vengeful glint in her eye she shook her head slowly. She stood up and left the room.

"Patrick, get back on your knees. How disappointing. You do realise you are in huge trouble now, don't you?" said Manny. I could only gulp and do as I was told. Audrey returned to the room carrying the thing I dreaded the most, a homemade video tape. With a triumphant look at me she popped it into the VCR and turned on the TV.

This was a very rough handheld video made in our previous apartment. It was a role-playing scene I had begged Audrey to do with me, but it was so embarrassing, I had asked her to destroy the tape later. Obviously she hadn't. The first thing we could see was a mirror reflection of Audrey, in a severely prudish dress, holding the camera. Then she walked it down the hall to the bedroom and there I was, sitting on the bed dressed in a schoolgirl's outfit with a wig, make-up, white blouse, tartan skirt and tights. The camera closed in me, catching every cross-dressed detail. Finally, on the tape, Audrey in a mock-stern voice said, "Now Charlotte, what am I to do with you? This is the third time you've been in my office for wearing make-up. You know it's against the dress code, don't you." "Yes, miss." I meekly replied in my best school-girl voice. "Now I have to punish you again, don't I, Charlotte?" "Please miss, I'm sorry miss. I won't do it again, I promise." I protested. "Sorry simply isn't good enough, Charlotte, for a repeat offender. Only corporal punishment can teach you a lesson now." Audrey set the camera on a dresser and appeared in the shot, holding a yardstick. She made me lie face down across the bed, lifted my skirt and pulled down my tights and panties just enough to reveal my ass cheeks. Then she proceeded to strike me across the ass with the ruler. Later she bent me across her lap. "Wearing make-up will encourage boys to take advantage of you, Charlotte. Is that what you want?" "No, miss." I tearfully responded. "I think you do think you want that, Charlotte. But I know how to cure you of that, dear. Do you know what those boys want, Charlotte?" "No miss." "This is what they want." At this point on the tape, Audrey plunged her finger into my asshole, "They want this, over and over again." I was squealing with pain as she finger-fucked my ass. "Then, when they have what they want, they'll just throw you away. Like this." She roughly rolled me onto the floor. "Now take off your blouse, Charlotte and I'll show you what else they want."

Manny reached out and turned off the TV. He ejected the tape and passed it to Sharon, who put it in her purse. "I think we'll watch the rest at home, don't you think Sharon?"

Sharon nodded, "Most titillating, indeed. And we thought we were kinky. This will be great viewing at our next party." She looked at Audrey and me thoughtfully, "I guess it's always the quiet ones, isn't it?" I could not believe the humiliation I was now experiencing. "Did you really think you'd get away with just showing us some flimsy skin mag, Patrick? Thanks to your wife, we now know how truly filthy and disturbed you two truly are."

"I don't think we can continue this game with them, Sharon." said Manny, "They can't be trusted to follow the rules. They're both cheaters."

"Cheaters. Yes," said Sharon thoughtfully, getting out of seat and approaching me, "I wonder if they cheat on each other, too?" She reached into her handbag again, pulled out a set of handcuffs, and circled behind me. "Stand up, Patrick."

I did as I was told. Sharon stood so close behind me that I could feel her tits brushing against my naked back. She took my right hand and closed a cuff around it. She locked my left hand to my right, behind my back. I flinched at the coldness of the steel as it touched my back.

Manny pulled another set of handcuffs, these ones covered with pink fake fur, from Sharon's handbag of hell. "Okay folks, we're going to play a new game. It's called crime and punishment. You two have done the crimes already so its time for the punishment. It will be fun. Sharon and I make up the rules as we go along and you follow them." He approached Audrey, who tried to bolt. Manny had all the advantages though, being quicker and stronger. He grabbed Audrey around the waist from behind and pulled her back onto the sofa on top of him. Despite her flailing he managed to cuff one arm and then the other in front of her. Then he pulled her arms over their heads and looped them around the back of his neck. "Time to settle down, Red," he breathed into her ear, a reference to Audrey's red hair, "That kind of resistance is what earns you extra punishment."

"Of course, you don't have to play," said Sharon, "We can leave you alone forever if you want us to. Oh, but we are taking the tape no matter what. And if you don't wish play with us, I'll be happy to put it up on our website and send the link to all your family, friends and co-workers so they can see how filthy and depraved the two of you are."

"So what do you say, kids?" asked Manny, "Anyone want to opt out?"

Audrey and I looked at each other. Even if we weren't being blackmailed, this would be a fantasy come true for us, being dominated by such a powerfully attractive couple. She was breathing heavily, but clearly excited, the wet patch on her panties had soaked through to the point that I could see her red pubic hair through the cheap cotton. She looked at me and made no sound, I said nothing and our last chance to get out of this situation elapsed.

Sharon slowly brushed her hand down the front of my chest. "So hairy," she said, "we'll have to remedy that someday. I like my prisoners clean-shaven. Ah well. Let's get you out of these tightie whities, shall we?" She walked away toward the kitchen and I could hear her rooting around in there.

I looked over at Audrey, who was being held semi-reclined in Manny's lap. He still held her hands above her head with one hand, but with the other he was now cupping her right breast, gently teasing her nipple. I could see by the way she was rubbing her thighs together that it was working. Manny noticed me watching. "Eyes front, prisoner! It's our turn to watch you" he said and I quickly averted my gaze.

Sharon returned and dropped some things onto the coffee table beside me. She resumed standing behind me and brought her left hand around me, taking hold of my twitching cock. "This kind of underwear won't do at all," she cooed in my ear and I suddenly felt the cold steel blade of the kitchen scissors run down the front of my crotch. I started to buckle in fear and she turned the edge toward my cock and slightly against. "I'd stand still, if I were you, Patrick. We don't want to cut anything else off, do we?" I got it together, "There, there. Little boy trusts his mistress, doesn't he?"

When nothing happened, I realised she was waiting for me to answer. "Uh...yes."

The pressure of the blade increased, as did her grip around the head of my cock. "Yes, what?"

"Yes...mistress?"

"Louder."

"Yes, mistress!"

"First rule, Patrick. From now on, we are Mistress Sharon and Master Manny, got that?"

"...yes Mistress Sharon... and Master Manny." I replied.

"Clever boy," Her voice changed from fire to honey again. She turned the blade of the scissors and after a few efficient snips my underwear was gone. She casually tossed the scissors across the room and released my penis. "Well, Manny, how do you like your little boy, now?"

"Better. Bigger than before, but still not spectacular."

"Oh, but I think I know how we can get spectacular results from it." With the tip of her finger she wiped a bit of pre-cum off the end of my dick and brought it to my lips, "Open." I opened my mouth and she wiped her finger on my tongue. "Get used to that taste, sugar. And a whole lot more. Down."

I dropped to my knees, stealing a quick glance over to the sofa where Manny had his hand inside my softly moaning wife's panties.

"Good boy. I think you deserve a treat for being so obedient." She walked around me so her crotch was level with my nose. I could smell the unfamiliar but inviting aroma just inches away. She placed her hand on the back of my head and drew me forward. "Lick" was all she said.

I began licking the front of her g-string, tasting the juices that seeped through. "Ooh! That's a good boy!" she squealed as she pushed my face deeper into her pussy. She reached down and pulled the front of her g-string aside and I began working on her cunt itself. "That's right, baby get that tongue in there. OOOh sweet!"

Her enthusiastic verbal encouragement, which was otherwise exciting, made a tiny part of me embarrassed, knowing that my wife could hear and see everything only a few feet away. I could only imagined that was intentional, to make both of us suffer.

"OOOh yes, baby's so good at that! There's hope for you yet. But I don't want to come just yet. That's your sweet little honey's job."

Sharon pulled herself away and dropped her g-string. I peeked over to the sofa and saw that Manny had turned Audrey so that she was lying face down on the sofa and her panties were off. Then he spread her ass cheeks apart and buried his face in her ass, causing her to shriek through the gag.

"Hey, what are you...?" I foolishly uttered before thinking better of it.

Manny looked up at me in fury. "Shut him up." he told Sharon.

Sharon picked up Audrey's soaked panties from the floor and walked over to me. "Open." she said. When I opened my mouth she stuffed the panties inside it. "Now honey, because you did such a good job just now, I'm going to let you watch while we fuck your wife. But don't misbehave or it will get worse for you."

Sharon settled herself on the sofa by Audrey's head, spread her legs and lifted Audrey's face. "Now dear, Patrick's done most of the work here. I just need you to finish me off. You think you can do that?" Audrey considered the request, then nodded weakly. "Good. Then I'm taking this off." She loosened the buckle of the ball gag and let it fall around Audrey's neck. Then she gently pulled Audrey's face into her pussy.

Manny lifted Audrey's hips up so she was on her knees, and started undoing his pants. It suddenly occurred to me that this man was going to fuck my wife with that huge cock of his.

I tried to shout "Wait" but with the panties in my mouth, it just came out as noise. Walking on my knees I tried to get closer to the sofa.

"What's the matter, feeling left out?" Manny asked, "Don't worry. I'm going to fuck you next. Now shut the fuck up." And with that he eased his monster cock into Audrey's cunt.

Feeling helpless, I watched the three-way action taking place in front of me. Only an hour or so ago we were having a pleasant evening with new neighbours. How had it so quickly turned into this scene of degradation?

Sharon was making the same ecstatic noises she had made with me while I had been eating her out but it now made me relieved that it wasn't me, sorry for Audrey and jealous that I wasn't a part of it. It took only a short time before I noticed the telltale signs of Audrey's orgasm, which seemed to coincide with a climax of Sharon's. Manny extracted himself while the two women collapsed onto the sofa panting in sync. Manny turned to face me.

"Alright, pal. Now you get your wish." He reached into my mouth and pulled out the panties. I knew what was coming now. There was no way to back out of this. Turning us sideways so the women could watch, he brought his cock to my lips and I opened wide to take it in. At only a few inches I began to gag. "Hey Sharon, he really hasn't ever sucked cock before. Easy does it, guy. Oh god, how pathetic." Gradually I was able to take more and more of his length with gagging, but not fast enough for Manny who withdrew in disgust. "Forget it, you'll have earn your way up to suck this properly." He dragged me over to the sofa and pushed my face into the seat so that my ass was in the air. "On to the main event."

"No!" I shouted into the seat cushion. I struggled to get up but I felt another set of hands, Sharon's, holding me down as Manny positioned himself behind me and spread my ass cheeks. He squirted something, I later found out it was cooking oil from the kitchen, on my asshole and then I felt the pressure of his cock trying to enter me. My whole body was tense.

Sharon said, "Relax, honey. That's the only way you're going to get through this. Audrey! Help him."

Audrey leaned over to me and whispered, "I love you."

Then the head of Manny's cock entered me and I screamed, but it got easier after that. With each thrust he got deeper and deeper. I felt the tears streaming down my face and both women had to hold me down.

"You are a tight-ass, alright, Patrick," grunted Manny as he plowed my virgin ass. Finally he withdrew his cock and I fell to the floor weeping. Sharon grabbed Audrey by the hair and threw her down on the floor next to me. She was crying, too.

We were pushed together on our side, facing each other and our cuffs were detached and then reattached with our arms interlaced around one another. Audrey's gag was put back in her mouth and her panties were put back in mine. As a final insult, Manny crouched down over our faces stroking himself to climax. What seemed like bucket loads of cum spewed onto Audrey's face and mine, mixing with our tears, while Sharon and Manny laughed at us.

Sharon snapped a few pictures of us in this state with her cell phone camera.

"Oops," she said, "I hope I don't accidentally send this out to anyone. Ha ha ha."

"Excellent," said Manny, "Now let's go upstairs and see what else is in this toy box of theirs."

Then they left us, tied to each other on the floor while they rummaged around our house for what seemed like hours. Every time I came close to thinking the nightmare had ended, I would hear them laughing again over some new discovery.

I opened my eyes, looking directly into those of my wife. I gave her a hug.

She gave me one back.

I moved my gagged mouth over to hers and we touched in an obscene but somehow tender attempt at a kiss. I realised that no matter what we had been through, she and I - and our marriage - would be alright.

I felt my cock starting to stir again as I squeezed her tightly again.

"Well, we're on our way now." Sharon's voice shocked us out of our private moment. She was standing in the doorway fully dressed again, "You two stay out of trouble, if you can. Feel free to finish the rest of the wine on your own."

"Oh, but we're taking this stuff," said Manny, appearing behind her holding the box. "So many other tapes in here to view... You can earn them back, of course. But I think you know what you'll have to do in order to get them."

Sharon walked over and snapped another picture. "Such a nice couple, Manny. We do have nice neighbours, don't we?"

"Yep." Manny said and walked out the front door.

Sharon noticed my hard dick. "Isn't that cute. Still in love after all that?"

We both nodded.

"Then, one last kindness." She leaned over and gently took my cock into her hand, guiding it into Audrey's moist pussy. We both moaned in pleasure as I was engulfed in her warmth.

Sharon walked to the front door, turned back, and casually said, "The handcuff keys are... somewhere in the house." Then she walked out, leaving the door wide open behind her.

12