Terrible Company Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ivy took a step forward and a deep breath. "Did Yooooou ever knoooooooooooooow thatyou'remy HeeeeEEEeEEEEeeeEERoooooooo?"

The harpy screeched and struggled to stay aloft. It raked at its ears in vain, trying to block out the pain.

"YOU'RE EVERYthing I would LIKE to BEEEEEE!"

Katsa knelt down, wincing, and wrapped her hand tightly around the glowing purple vial that had fallen at her feet. Mathilda fell to her knees and grabbed her head while Katsa chanted over her vial. The glass tube began to glow brighter and brighter.

"DID You EVERKNOOOOoOOOOOoOOoOOOOOoooooow that YOU'RE MY—"

Katsa dove forward, thrusting both arms out as she fell, and the vial flew through the air. At first, it looked like it would sail well below the harpy, but it sloped upward in a gentle arc. The vial impacted against the fluttering monster and consumed it in an impenetrable cloud of smoke. Ivy gasped as she watched a very confused chicken, flailing for all it was worth, sink out of the bottom of that cloud and fall out of sight. She scampered to the edge and held her hand to her ear, waiting to hear the impact, but she never did.

"You couldn't have waited two more minutes?" Ayen yelled.

"WHAT?"

"Oh fer fucks sakes!" Mathilda grabbed a fistful of red curls, pulled Ivy down to her level, and yanked out the beeswax. The Bard winced as her ears popped.

Katsa stared at her, stunned. "What the hell was that?"

"I told you bardic magic was a real thing," Ivy beamed.

"I'll have you know," Ayen started, puffing and gasping as he tossed an arm over the top, "that I had that whole situation under control!"

"They were gunna eat you after they were dun' shaggin' yer teeny brains out, ye daft bastard!"

"Trust me," he laughed. "I was the one doing all the eating."

Mathilda groaned and walked away.

"Did you get the egg?"

Ayen opened his hip pouch and produced a large white egg with a flourish, and Katsa sighed in relief.

"It's a long walk back to town," Ivy observed, as they collected themselves and turned back. "Maybe I could sing a song?"

"No," they replied in unison.

"I take requests!"

"Why don't we all play the quiet game for a little while," Katsa suggested, as she pressed on her temples.

"Yay! Ok. In three, two, one, go!"

//Follow-up Note: Votes and comments are dearly appreciated. The next couple chapters will will be found in other categories (Lesbian, Erotic Couplings), but Val and her unusual physiology will make quite a few more appearances throughout the rest of the story. If you found the storytelling to be interesting, I would encourage you to check out the rest!

This is a completed series. There are fifteen total chapters with a satisfying conclusions (I think) to the individual plot threads for each character. You don't have to worry about getting to the end and finding out I gave up or lost interest because it's totally done! Isn't that awesome of me to finish something I started?//