Tempted Moms Ch. 05: Summer Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terri's wetness grew as she noticed his hard bulge and she found herself fighting the urge to reach over and rub it in her palm.

You can't, Terri. You just can't! her mind said, and she quickly spoke up while uncrossing her legs, "I hope the music isn't too loud at this place."

"Why? We're going to be dancing, not talking." Margery replied.

"I guess," Terri said. "But it's also nice to chat."

Finally, arriving at the dance hall, Dustin surprised his mother by paying for everyone at the door, causing her to say, "You know you didn't have to do that."

"I know," Dustin replied, while holding the door open for everyone.

The place was crowded, and they had to fight their way through the group before finding an area big enough for them all to stand in, without being smashed by people.

"Wow!" Margery yelled, "The place is hopping, tonight."

"Yeah!" Terri replied and watched as Margery and Jacob quickly made their way out to the dance floor.

"Shall we?" Dustin shouted.

Terri gave him a quick nod while taking his hand, letting him guide them out onto the dance floor until they were standing next to Margery and Jacob.

Dustin started dancing while Terri closed her eyes and enjoyed the beat, letting the music soak into her body until it began to move.

Side to side, her hips shuffled, matching the tempo of the music, and then when her eyes opened, she noticed how good her son was at dancing and yelled, "You're good at this!"

"Thanks, Mom!" Dustin shouted back, taking her hands and pulling her close to him before letting her ease away. Over and over, they danced like that, shuffling their arms left to right while swinging and swaying to the music.

Terri loved every second of it. It had been ages since she had been dancing like this.

After a couple more songs, she left with him to find a spot to relax and have a drink.

In the back corner of the establishment, they found a quiet booth and rested, until Margery and Jacob joined them.

"You having fun?" Margery asked, as she and Jacob scooted into the booth.

"Yes, I am," Terri replied, and watched as her son flagged a waitress to take their order.

"Does someone need a drink?" The young blonde hair waitress asked, standing next to their table.

"Yes, please," Margery quickly said. "I'll have a Strawberry daiquiri."

"Oh, that sounds good," Terri replied. "I think I'll have the same."

"What about you fellas? The waitress asked.

"Just a couple of cokes for us."

It wasn't long before the drinks arrived, and after finishing them they went back out to dance some more.

Terri and Dustin wasted no time picking up their dancing style; only Terri found herself getting a little more provocative with her moves.

Was it the alcohol that was making her this way? She wasn't sure, but seeing how her son was now looking at her caused her to carry on.

Dustin watched as his mother seductively rocked her waist from side to side while bending forward, shaking those marvelous tits in front of him, and proceeded to push his luck, hoping what he was perceiving was a sign she was game for a little more action.

Waiting for the right moment, he pulled his mother by the hands closer toward him like before, but didn't ease her away. Instead, he quickly released her hands and grabbed her ass, smashing his groin into her crotch.

"Oh!" Terri huffed. Shocked at first, she wasn't sure what to do, but as her son ground his meat up against her sex, found herself unable to resist the urge to grind back.

"Oh fuck! Oh, fuck!" her mind said, as her body enjoyed his firm grip on her tush while they seductively swayed together. Her lust flourished quickly, causing her to grab his backside, as well, pulling him even tighter to her. She couldn't stop her sinful need and, without thinking, kissed him, hard.

Yes! She is getting horny again! Dustin thought, letting his tongue mingle with hers while clawing at her ass.

Oh, No! I'm letting it happen again Terri contemplated in her drunken state, and hesitantly broke the kiss and huffed, "Wait! Wait! Dustin! We can't!"

Dustin released his grasp on his mother's tush and replied, "Sorry, Mom. You're right. I just couldn't help myself."

"Let's take a break," Terri said, and they both walked off the dance floor hand in hand back to their booth.

"You want another drink, Mom?"

"No. I better not." Terri replied while looking into her son's eyes and then thought. If I have any more, I don't think I'd be able to control myself.

"You two taking a break already?" Terri heard, unaware that Margery and Jacob had also come back.

"Yes. I think I've had enough fun for one night." Terri replied.

"Already? Jesus, Terri, why so early?"

Terri didn't want to express the building desire she was feeling and lied, "The music is a little too loud for me."

"Well, if that's the problem, we can always go someplace else, or even back to my house. I mean, we can easily play music there and have a couple more drinks."

Terri looked at her son's smiling face and thought.

It is early... I mean, as long as I don't overdo it, I'm sure I can curb my feelings.

"You know what, Margery? Yeah! I don't see the harm in going back to your house." Terri shouted.

"Great! Let's go, then." Margery replied.

Racing back to the car, they all climbed inside and made their way back to Margery's house, giving Terri enough time to sober up a little by the time they arrived.

Hand in hand, Terri and Dustin walked behind Margery and her son, and once at the door, heard Margery say as she turned on the lights, "Please make yourselves at home, while I go get us a couple of drinks."

"Oh. I don't know, Margery," Terri replied. "I'm still feeling the effects from the daiquiris we drank."

"Suit yourself," Margery rebutted. "But I can go for a glass of wine. Jacob, why don't you put some music on for us?"

"Sure thing, Mom," Jacob said as he led the way into the living room.

Terri and Dustin took a seat on the large sofa while Jacob asked as he surfed thru the radio stations. "So what type of music do you want to hear?"

"Something soothing would be nice," Terri replied, as she eased herself back into the couch.

"I poured you one, anyways." Margery announced, as she walked into the room and set a tall glass of wine in front of Terri.

Terri sighed, "Thanks." She picked up the glass and took a large sip before noticing Margery had already set her own glass down and was now standing in the middle of the room with her arms over her son's neck.

"Mmm. Great choice of music, Jacob." Margery said, as her son put his hands on her hips while she slowly swayed to the sultry sound.

"Thanks, Mom. But Terri chose this."

"Oh..." Margery replied and then looked at her friend and said, "So why are you two just sitting there? Isn't this why we came back here?"

"I guess you're right," Terri commented while taking another sip of her wine.

"Care to dance, Mom?" Dustin asked, and watched his mother take his hand to help her up.

Standing next to their hosts, Dustin held his mother by her hips while she rested her head on his chest. Slowly they swayed to the music, and after a short while, he whispered, "This feels nice."

"Yes, it does," Terri replied, while moving her body even closer to her son, pushing her breast hard into his chest.

However, that also caused her to brush her leg across his groin in the process, which she quickly realized she had done.

Oh no. I didn't mean for that to happen Terri thought, as her leg brushed her son's groin again, while they danced.

I should pull away Terri decided, but then heard a soft sigh, and turned her head to see Margery and her son making out while they danced.

Seeing that only caused Terri's brain to wander back into temptation, lustfully.

We could be doing that, Terri sinfully acknowledged while she unknowingly kept rubbing her leg over her son's crotch. And I'm stopping it from happening? Why? Because I should be faithful to my husband, the man that wants to see me fuck someone in front of him?

But as Terri rationalized over her dilemma, her son had become fully hard by his mother's brushing and, figuring she had to be aware of what she was doing, he slid his hands off her hips and down her ass, causing her to sigh loudly.

At that moment, she realized whatever moral obligation she had felt earlier was replaced now by the raw lust she was feeling for her son. She couldn't hold it back, anymore.

Putting her arms over her son's neck, Terri kissed him hard, and within seconds they both were passionately in a lover's embrace.

Yes. Oh yes. This feels too good to be wrong. I can't deny it anymore Terri realized, as her son cupped and caressed her ass, causing more of her sexual desire to surface.

But as Terri became more comfortable with what she was doing, she heard her friend Margery moan, and it drew her attention again.

No longer dancing, Margery sighed while sitting on the sofa next to her son, "Jacob... Oh, son, what are you doing to Mommy?"

Terri focused on the look of pleasure on her friend's face while Jacob had one hand tucked under her skirt, while the other massaged her left breast.

Oh my god, that looks so hot! Terri perceived, while being pulled closer to her friend by her son.

Unable to turn away in her mesmerized state, Terri watched as Jacob's hand went faster and faster, while Margery gripped his wrist and huffed, "Don't stop! Please don't stop!"

He's going to make her come! Terri comprehended, unaware her son was now removing her dress, while she watched her friend's look of pure ecstasy wash over her face. It wasn't until she felt her panties puddle at her feet that she realized she was naked, and gasped, "Dustin!"

"It's okay, Mom. I think it's time to make you feel like I did the other day." And with that, Dustin nudged her onto the sofa while spreading her legs.

"But, but...Dustin!" Terri expressed, as her son's head inched closer to her mound.

"Yesss. Oh yes. Jacob! Oh god. I'm... I'm! I'm coming!" Margery announced, and then huffed when she saw Terri and Dustin, "That's it, Dustin. Lick your mother."

"Dustin!" Terri wallowed when she felt his tongue glide over her slit, causing her hands to grasp at his head.

Oh, God! His tongue! He's licking my clit! Yes! Oh, so good! So fucking good! Terri reflected while grinding her pussy on his face, until she felt his fingers pierce through her vaginal opening, sending her into a blissful state.

"Oh! Uh! OH! UH! Oh God, Dustin! Yes! Yesss! Oh yes!" Terri shouted, as her son magically brought her closer to an orgasm.

Rocking her hips in sync with Dustin's thrusting fingers, Terri looked through slitted eyes toward her friend's direction, and gasped when she saw Jacob had her bent over the sofa and was fucking her from behind.

Oh God, they're fucking! They're really fucking! Terri gasped, and couldn't help but climax to the incestual sight before her.

"I'm coming!" Terri whimpered over and over, as her body shook and thrashed out of control. But alas, her son devilishly kept fucking her with his fingers, not giving her a chance to recover, and she screamed when another orgasm hit.

"Please, Dustin. Mommy can't take anymore!" Terri whimpered when another spasm rocked her body, almost causing her to lose consciousness.

Finally, Dustin stopped, leaving his mother in a blissful state.

Terri lightly rubbed her excited pussy behind closed eyes while massaging her breast with her other hand, and listened to the sounds of pure pleasure coming from her friend, still being fucked by her son. She thought, My god, I needed that so bad.

However, as Terri relished her state of ecstasy, she felt something press against her outer lips and quickly opened her eyes in time to see her son, ready to launch his massive, hard cock inside her.

"Dustin! We... We shouldn't!" Terri huffed, as his big mushroom head eased through her excited slit.

"Do it, Dustin! Do it! Fuck your mother! Fuck her good!" Terri heard Margery hiss, while her son nudged more of his solid pole inside her.

"Oh fuck...." Terri sighed, when Dustin finally bottomed out, and couldn't deny how great it felt to feel his big, hard, hot cock buried so deep inside her womb.

Fuck! I'm doing it! I'm really doing it! I'm fucking my mom! Dustin thought, enjoying how wonderful her warm wet hole felt, while slowly pulling his cock almost out before gradually sinking it back inside.

Terri pulled on her son's ass as he leisurely built up his tempo, making her yearn to feel his massive meat bring her to another orgasm.

"Yes, son! Oh yes! Faster. Go faster!" Terri expressed, as she savored his every thrust.

Faster and harder Dustin went, until he was pumping profusely inside her womb, causing his mother to wail in delight. He could feel her pussy grasping at his cock, while she gyrated her hips, making it hard for him not to come.

"Oh, fuck, Dustin! I'm going to come!" Terri shouted, and looked over to see her friend on her back with her legs spread wide, just watching her getting fucked while she was getting fucked by her own son, and huffed, "I'm coming! I'm fucking coming!"

Dustin went for broke, and fucked his mother with all he had. He could feel her juices moving around his already slick shaft. He couldn't hold back when she wrapped her legs around him while bucking off the sofa, and groaned, "Fuck, Mom, I going to blow my load."

Terri cried, "Do it, baby! Come inside Mommy!"

"Christ!" Dustin croaked, as his seed expelled deep inside his mother.

Oh, Yesss! That feels so fucking good Terri concluded, as her son's cock kept pumping its warm sperm into her womb.

Seconds later, as Terri relished in her sexual bliss, she could hear her friend reach her own climactic ending while her son leaned over, still holding his dick inside her, and kissed her, hard.

They kissed for quite some time before Dustin finally eased his spent pecker out of her love hole, causing a shiver to run up her spine.

"That was wonderful, Mom," Dustin announced, as his mother sat up and reached for her clothes.

"So, what did you think, Terri?" Margery asked, as she slipped her skirt back on.

"Truthfully, I can't find the words to describe it," Terri replied, slipping her own dress on.

But then, as Terri looked at her son, still all hot and sweaty, she said, "Maybe I'll be able to find the words after we do that again."

Hearing that put a big smile on Dustin's face, and he replied, "I can hardly wait, Mom."

"Then let's go home and see if that's true."

"What about if Dad comes home?"

Terri peered in Margery's direction and, with a grin, remarked, "Then, I guess, him wanting to see me fuck someone else just might happen."

Margery chuckled and responded, "Jacob, Honey, be a dear and give them a ride home."

"Sure thing, Mom."

"And hurry back. We might have a little surprise tonight for your father, too."