Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can do that. Where do you want to go?"

"Somewhere close as I don't want a big meal and I won't be drinking."

"You just want me to wait longer, don't you?"

"Mark, I'm making myself wait." She took my hand and slid it underneath her skirt to feel her panties were absolutely soaked. "All I've thought about all day is the fact I'll be making love with my brother tonight. But I need to wait a little longer. And I know you're going to cum really fast, no matter what."

"You're probably right about that last bit."

We showered and dressed separately before heading out. I drove us as I wasn't going to drink either, driving us to a pub we knew well that served good pub grub. There was nervous tension in the air as we stumbled through conversation. It was only after we finished eating that she moved around to sit next to me, snuggling into my side as we shared a soft but passionate kiss.

"Take your sister home and make love to her," she finally said.

I was nursing a hard-on as we walked from the table outside to my car. I had to restrain myself driving to ensure I didn't speed, at least too much. Parking up outside the house, we made our way inside, our parents glancing our way at most. We were polite wishing them goodnight. No questions from them about where we'd been. Being honest, communication was limited at best with them, but my sister and I were not going to rock the boat during our time living at home. Once we'd both left the family home for the last time, I wasn't sure if we'd go no contact with our parents or not. We both still loved our parents, and part of us still sympathised with their plight of dealing with three young children.

Closing and locking the door to our area of the house, Beth took my hand and led me to her bedroom. It was the furthest away, and being honest, her bedroom was far nicer than mine, and the mattress a little more comfortable. It was newer than mine as she'd bought herself a new one in preparation for her eventual departure from the house.

Slowly undressing each other, we were both shaking slightly with nerves as, once we'd made love, there would be no going back. As soon as we were both naked, we moved over to the bed, lying on my back as my sister swung around and offered me her bare little pussy. "I'd love to start straight away, but I think you need to cum first," she explained, "And I really love it when my brother eats me out."

Burying my face in her pussy, her scent drove me wild as always, and I loved hearing her moan around my cock as I simply savoured her taste. I could have just teased her relentlessly, and during some lovemaking sessions, she absolutely loved it when I did just that. But tonight was about getting her off quickly as I knew we both wanted to move on and quickly. Making her cum first always made me feel a little proud of myself, though my orgasm followed not too long later, hearing my sister gulping down my cum like she did if she took it in her mouth.

Turning around, I kissed her hard as she rested her hot pussy on my still rock-hard cock. Rolling us over so she was on her back, her eyes gazed into mine. No nerves. No doubt. Nothing but unconditional love for the man she would soon be intimate with. Without a word shared, I moved so I placed the head of my cock at her pussy, and with just a small nod, I carefully slid inside her.

"Oh my god," we almost whispered in unison as I savoured the hot, tight confines of my sister's pussy for the first time. Her lower lip trembled, and I thought I was hurting her, immediately stopping.

"Don't stop," she whimpered, "I'm crying because I'm so happy, Mark."

I took my time burying my cock, pulling back and sliding a little more in each time, feeling her pussy accommodating me each time. Her fingers pressed into my back as I kissed her cheek, kissing away the couple of tears that escaped her. Once I felt I was buried, we both looked down to my cock had disappeared entirely, raising our eyes and exchanging a smile, as I gently started to make love to her.

I couldn't remember a greater feeling in my life, and knew I'd never have a greater feeling, than making love to my sister, the only woman who owned my heart, the woman I knew I'd be with forever. We were now forging an unbreakable union that would carry us from this moment to the last moment we'd share together alive.

Or that's what I thought at the time.

My sister was a quiet lover to start with. So was I. She released soft moans, and did cry out once or twice, smiling as she suggested I'd done something that feel really good. As for myself, I was just urging myself not to cum too quickly but couldn't believe how wonderful it felt having my cock buried inside my sister. My beautiful, intelligent, older sister.

During that first time making love, she claimed ownership of my heart completely.

"Cum in me, Mark," she finally moaned, "I need to feel my brother cum in me."

"I'm close, Beth. Just a little longer."

Wrapping her legs around me, she smiled as she whispered, "No pulling out. Your cum goes in my pussy whenever we make love." Pausing, she added, "Unless you're in my arse..."

"Oh god," I groaned, as the idea of doing that with my sister was way too hot to think about.

"But that's for later. Right now, your older sister needs your cum, Mark. Needs it. Wants it. Desires it. Are you going to give her what she wants, Mark? Fill her pussy to the brim with all your yummy brother cum."

That did me in, burying my cock and groaning as I felt my cock pulse over and over again as I filled her up, her fingers caressing my back. "That's it, little brother," she whispered, "Cum in your big sister." She paused before I heard the choked sob, her arms and legs tightening around me, "I love you so much it scares me sometimes."

"I love you too, Beth. More than anything."

We remained unified until I simply needed to pull out, my cock barely going soft, my sister giggling as she felt my cum start leaking out of her. Cuddling into my side, I turned onto mine so I could see her eyes. The joy in hers had my grin broadening further. Sharing a long kiss, she cuddled into me, suggesting we rest for a little while, but she really wanted to ride me later. "Seen it in porn and it looks like fun," she added.

"You watch porn?"

She lifted her head and stared. "You don't?" When I scoffed, she broke into laughter. "Exactly." Leaning forward, she added, "I watch incest porn when I can. I know it's fake, but it's still hot."

"Nothing beats the real thing, though."

"God yes. I'll only need if you decide to up and leave me alone for a few days."

"No chance of that."

I was surprised when she used her mouth on me again to ensure I was as hard as possible. Mentioning that, she smiled up at me, suggesting it wasn't the first time she'd tasted her pussy on something. Storing that away to ask about later, she straddled my lap and gazed as she lowered herself down on my cock.

"Oh god, why did I wait to do this?" she moaned, leaning forward to rest her hands on my chest as she started to move, "Fuck, Mark... Your cock is just fantastic!"

"I'm glad you love it so much!"

"Feels wonderful in my pussy and my mouth. You're definitely getting my arse soon too."

"Are you sure?"

Smiling down at me, she really started to ride me. "A couple of friends said anal is fantastic when done properly. Just don't expect it constantly, but I'll do it for my brother, who I love so much."

Holding her hips, my sister absolutely loved gyrating and bouncing up and down on my cock. Enjoyed it enough that she had her first orgasm with my cock buried inside her. Proving to be an emotional moment, she leaned forward so I could hug her as I felt her shudder, both from her orgasm and the emotion of the moment. She couldn't resist continuing, though, and I was pleased she enjoyed another orgasm before she asked if I was ready to cum again.

"I'm not sure..."

"Want to try something else?"

"What's on your mind?"

"Doggy style!"

My sister had a fantastic arse, and getting behind her, I couldn't stop giving each cheek a gentle slap. To my surprise, she glanced back and smiled. "That's naught, slapping your big sister's bottom," she said, "Though if you want to do that while fucking me..."

"Put your hair up in a ponytail," I told her, "I want something to hold onto."

"Oh, little brother, are you going to fuck your big sister nice and hard now?"

That's exactly what I did, holding her ponytail but not pulling as I started to fuck her harder. The sound of my groin slapping against her arse echoed around the bedroom. My sister absolutely loved it, and when she reached back to fondle herself, she enjoyed another orgasm. The fact her pussy squeezed my cock even tighter had me leaning forward, driving my cock nice and deep as I readied to cum again.

"Oh fuck," I growled, "Going to fill your pussy, Beth."

She was barely capable of words as I'm sure my cock was a blur by that point. I came as hard as I did the first time, and as soon as I was empty, I pulled out and collapsed onto the bed, sucking in a series of deep breaths as my sister laid flat but managed to flop an arm over my chest.

"Okay, that's going to take some beating," she murmured, "My god, Mark... Are you sure we were both virgins?"

"I was, but I guess it's because it's you, Beth. I just wanted to give you everything. My body. My heart. My soul."

She snuggled into me, feeling wet tears on my shoulder, as I pulled her tighter. "I can't even find the words, Mark," she whispered, "I'm yours forever."

*****

Sighing to myself as I woke up, I glanced to see my sister was still fast asleep but snuggling as close to me as possible. Her face was still bruised, and I knew she was going to have one hell of a shiner. Kissing her forehead, she murmured something as I carefully extricated myself and headed to the bathroom to pee.

I was busy preparing breakfast when I felt two arms around me, and someone rest their head against my back. "You're cooking for me?"

"For us. I need food and I'm guessing you need a little something."

Turning around, my sister gazed up at me, a mixture of emotions in her eyes. Sorrow. Love. Disappointment. Embarrassment. I caressed her cheek, watching her eyes close before a solitary tear slowly slid down her cheek. "I would ask how you're feeling..."

"Conflicted. Confused." She opened her eyes and gazed up at me, only one emotion now in her eyes. "Loved. Loved like I always know you have."

"Never stopped, Beth. Not for a moment. But you..."

"Please don't. Not now."

I took a deep breath and nodded before I turned around. "Breakfast will be ready shortly."

She sat on the other side of the counter as I dished up something simple but hopefully filling. Despite the marks on her cheek and the obvious bruise appearing, my sister was as beautiful as ever. Noticing me staring, she started to blush, glancing away but doing that thing a lot of women do, curling her hair behind her ear as she finally lifted her eyes again.

"You still look at me the same way, Mark," she said softly, "You've never stopped. Even after what I did."

"You hurt me, Beth. The one person on this world I never thought would do that, but that didn't mean it ever stopped my love for you."

We finished breakfast in silence before I returned to my bedroom as I needed to dress for work. She followed me, sitting on the edge of my bed as I dressed in my usual work gear. Sitting next to her as I put on shoes and socks, I finally asked as I stood up, "What will you do?"

"Call in sick for the rest of the week, then figure out what to do next?"

"Don't suppose you've let the folks know?"

"Nah. I think they're happy we still talk to them, but I wouldn't rely on them for anything."

"Will you be alright here by yourself?"

She was silent before standing up to hug me. "Can you stay home with me today?"

I remained silent before I finally replied, "I don't know, Beth. I know you're hurting right now, but... We've barely been alone in the same room together since... that afternoon. And you've just spent the night with me, and although we didn't do anything, I've got a million and one thoughts and feelings surging through me right now. And I need time to think."

"Why did Holly leave?"

"Because I told her I didn't want to marry her. Or have children with her. She was aware there might have been a future, but that she wasn't 'the one'."

"Did you ever..."

"No, I've never told anyone about our relationship, Beth." I lifted her chin so she could see my eyes, hers glistening with unshed tears. "I've never stopped my feelings for you, Beth. Not since that day. Yes, I absolutely hated you for a while, but that was only because of the depth of my love. That's why I've kept my distance as much as you have. And now you're here, and you're hurting, and I love you so much, but I just can't..."

Before I said anything else, I let her go, grabbed my bag and, after a quick goodbye, I walked out the door of my apartment, thinking work would at least provide some solitude so I could get my thoughts in order.

*****

After that first night together, Beth and I made love whenever we had the chance. We were careful about her birth control, but when I mentioned anything that I could do, she insisted I wouldn't wear a condom, and that she was smart with her birth control. If she was sick or took anything that might affect it, she'd consult our doctor and we'd just be careful.

We didn't move into either room, but I definitely spent more nights in her bed than she spent in mine. Some nights were torrid, sweaty fuck sessions, ending the night with each of us covered in sweat and other fluids, breathing deeply and not even bothering to go and shower. Other nights were full of love, tender and sensual lovemaking, deepening our connection to each other.

She loved surprising me with blowjobs, simply sucking me off until I came and she swallowed, before she'd head off to do whatever she'd been doing. I loved returning the favour, going down on her and helping her to more than one orgasm, before I'd wipe my chin, kiss her cheek, hearing her laugh as I always had a spring in my step.

My sister didn't lie about trying anything and everything that came to mind. She loved it when I tied her up and just used her body for my own amusement. She returned the favour, tying up my arms, getting me hard, and denying me an orgasm as she enjoyed plenty of her own while riding me. She absolutely loved being blindfolded and having to rely on her other senses. The orgasms I'd give her while going down on her were epic.

We loved to experiment and did eventually try anal sex. It took a couple of attempts to get it right, making sure we were prepared, but once I was buried in her arse, she looked back with that smile I knew well. She loved it, at least with her brother. After that first time, it wasn't something we did often, but occasionally she'd walk into my bedroom with lube and a towel, the signal to me that I was going to get the chance to fuck my sister in the butt.

"Hmmm. That was good," she whispered, snuggling into me after one such session, "I thought it would hurt a lot more considering you were not exactly gentle this time."

"I distinctly remember you ordering me to, and I quote, 'Fuck your older sister in the arse nice and hard, little brother'. I merely followed your instructions, Beth."

"That's because you're a good brother, doing what your big sister wants."

"It's because I love her so much."

She gently squeezed me. "I love you just as much, Mark."

I'm not sure if our parents ever picked up on our sexual relationship or not. They knew we were close, but considering what they were dealing with, they were pretty much oblivious to anything else around them. Now that I was eighteen, they're entire focus was the triplets. We were now just two young adults who happened to live in the same house. We bought our own food. Ate our meals at different times. And we had the agreement with them that we would move out eventually.

In addition to the fantastic sex life, I dated my sister at the same time. Every weekend, we'd do something together. It could be a simple stroll around a park, or lunch or dinner at a nearby club. Sometimes, we'd dress up and hit the town, and the more often we went out to dance, the better I got. My sister would often be hit on by men right in front of me. I loved the rection as she'd give them short shrift. Occasionally, she'd take my hand and place it on her thigh then tell them they were not her brother. They always left, not sure if she was joking or not. Given that we didn't look alike, they probably just thought she was taking the piss out of them.

Looking back, I'm not sure if I was fooling myself or not. Beth never gave any indication that she ever doubted our relationship. Whenever I looked into her eyes, if we were on the verge of making love, there was a mixture of love, lust and desire. Lying together, whether after making love or not, the love was always unconditional. It was a storybook romance at times, always buying her little presents, occasionally some flowers, jewellery or chocolates. I bought her a ring she wore on her right hand to signify how serious I was.

We couldn't get enough of other. Some days I'd return home from campus, and she'd practically drag me into the bedroom, lower my shorts or jeans to take my cock in her mouth, or we'd strip naked so we could make love and fuck. She loved it when we headed out and she was on my arm. I kept myself fit and healthy as I loved it when she ran her hands all over my body.

But it seems things are not meant to last as you hope.

I'd graduated university and had found a job in the city with a fantastic firm that was going to pay me some big bucks. The whole family headed out, even our parents and the triplets, as it was a sign that both my sister and I would be preparing to leave the family home. Beth was already working but chose to remain at home until I decided to leave, as I was still of the belief that we'd move into together and get on with our lives.

It was a fantastic night. The first time I could remember where we spent time with our parents. I was even more surprised when they spoke of how proud they were of both me and my sister. They even admitted to getting things wrong. Not quite an apology but acceptance that they knew our relationship with them was strained, and they could only hope we kept in contact after we moved out.

Returning home that night, my father shook my hand, stating again that he was proud. Mum hugged me tightly and I almost burst into tears, trying to remember the last time she'd hugged me so tightly. "You're still my little boy," she whispered, "I'm sorry, Mark. Please keep in touch once you move out."

"I will, Mum. But..."

She shushed me. "I know, sweetie. I know. Your father and I... We've made a lot of mistakes and fixing most of them will be impossible. I hope that, in the future, we'll see you as the fantastic, mature adults you quite clearly are."

She hugged my sister next, and I think my sister almost fell apart when they both hugged her at the same time. She was probably trying to remember the last time either parent had done the same thing for her too.

Returning to our part of the house, my sister took my hand and led me to her room, where we slowly undressed before sliding into bed, making love for what felt like hours, enjoying more than one orgasm each, before she fell asleep in my arms, whispering as always how much she loved me.

Waking the next morning, I was alone in bed, wandering through the house to find my sister. I found her in the main living room, surprised at how quiet it was. "They took the kids out for the day. Had an early start," my sister explained, "Mark, we need to talk."