Temporary Boyfriend Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stated, "I've had several F-F-M threesomes -- including with you both, and they were a blast. Yet, I'm suddenly wondering whether I could do that every day. It's a big psychological burden. Could we really live that way for a long, long time."

Taylor nodded. "I think we could. I'm worrying about sharing you, and that you'll come to like Charlotte more than me. She already thinks that I have a leg up on her because we work together and see each other a lot. I've assured her that won't make a difference in terms of our accepting her in an outside-of-work relationship."

I shook my head, "I hope that I'm worthy of you ... and of Charlotte. I guess we'll try this and see what happens, and that brings me to another request that I was going to raise before we got to this point."

Taylor looked for me to continue.

"I want you to move in with me. I was going to suggest next door, since the apartment is just about to become available and the landlord is a college friend. Knowing that the two of you might be living with me, I think we should definitely take on the unit. The best part may turn out to be a door that connects the units. I have it partly hidden behind a large piece of art so you might not have noticed it. With the door, we don't need to go through public space to use the other unit."

"Yesssss," Taylor hissed. "Oh, this is so good. My whole life situation is changing second by second. My lease is month-to-month at this point. I'll give notice."

I commented, "Well, I didn't think that I'd be signing up to live with TWO hot women when I came over here today."

As Taylor took the dinner that I'd bought and set it out on her small table, I sent a bouquet of flowers to Charlotte. The card would read, 'Thank you for your part in a great weekend. May we have many more.' I asked that there be a heart or two drawn on the card. The girl taking the order said that she knew exactly what to do.

12