Teaching the Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like it, too, baby. I want to stick my dildo up there sometime. How about that?" She pressed on.

"Yeah, baby."

"Really? You want me to strap on a dildo and fuck your ass?" Susan asked, breathlessly.

"Uh-huh." Todd groaned as Susan worked a second finger into his ass.

"Well, I want to do that. I want to fuck that ass, Todd. I want to watch you get fucked in the ass. I want to see you suck a big, fat, cock. How about that?"

"Yeah. Oh, God, yeah."

"That's it, baby. We'll go find you a big dick to suck. Then I want to watch him fuck your ass. Oh, yeah, honey. That's so hot!"

Kate interrupted. "You'd better not make him come yet, Susan. Todd—get your ass over here. Sam, lie down."

Sam pulled out of my wife with a wet pop and she replied with a moan. Quickly he was on his back and she was climbing up on top of him to mount his giant tool. She slipped on to him and slid forward.

"Here, Todd. Dr. K.'s never been double fucked before." Kate leaned over and licked Cynthia's ass, slobbering to get it good and wet. She licked Sam's dick as it slid in and out. Todd pressed his painfully throbbing dick against her anus and gently inserted himself. Slowly he pushed until his balls rested on Sam's cock. Then the two men began to withdraw, slowly, until almost out, then pushed ever so slowly back in. Within seconds they developed a rhythm that kept my wife's insides on fire.

She was incoherent as the two men filled her, stimulating every nerve. She held herself up with outstretched arms against Sam's chest while they both pummeled her. Her moans were ecstatic, her breathing ragged. Susan reached in and rubbed Cynthia's clit while Sam continued to fuck her with his thick rod, and soon she cried out from the most massive orgasm she ever felt. Her whole body convulsed as the two men kept driving their cocks into her. She was simply an organ for them to use—a pair of holes as they violated her. Susan reached behind her boyfriend and penetrated his ass again, which set him off. He stiffened and grunted as he filled my wife's ass with his semen. Shortly after sliding out, Sam echoed his cries and pushed her off him, launching his load on to both their stomachs and chests.

Though exhausted, she knew she was not done. She crawled over to Kate and knelt between her legs. She licked and sucked the young woman's pussy with energy she didn't know she had. She wanted to reward Kate with the most intense pleasure she could—as Kate had given her tonight. With two fingers inside Kate she made the young woman buck and scream; with her mouth over Kate's clit and one long finger deep in her ass, she made Kate cry out her name and shudder as she came. She kissed Kate with her wet face, and the two women shared each other completely.

Kate and Susan and Cynthia kissed each other good night and the students returned to their rooms. The next morning was all business, and my wife didn't see her companions before boarding the plane.

12