Teaching Her to Open Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honore?" I asked her, sarcastically.

"Don't laugh. That was almost my name, too. It's an old family name," she explained as we walked.

When we reached the door, I led her outside. "Where are we going?" she asked, looking back towards her family.

I led her to my truck, which is big enough, and parked the right way, to shield us from view of the building, at least from the chest down.

"I told you, I want proof," I said.

"What? Here? This is a church," she asked, shocked.

"Actually, this is just a parking lot. That is the church," I told her, with another smile on my face.

Looking around the parking lot with wide eyes, Caroline lifted the front of her skirt, showing me her beautiful legs, and eventually her silk covered mound. I could see a small damp spot forming.

I reached out and softly stroked the silk, enjoying the feel of the hot, damp silk. "Good, I'm very proud of you," I told her. "How does the silk feel, rubbing up against your bald pussy while you walk around?"

She closed her eyes and moaned as I stroked her pussy, passing over her clit. "It feels nice," she said softly.

"I bet it was hard to concentrate on the preacher, wasn't it?" I asked.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Did you feel like a naughty girl, with your bald, silk covered pussy, sitting in church like that?" I pressed.

Again, all she could do was gasp and whisper, "Yes."

"Good," I told her as I pulled my hand out from her pussy. "I'll call you later," I told her as I kissed her on the cheek, just in case anybody was watching from the building.

We went on like that for the next couple of weeks. I had to admit, Caroline never said no, and was starting to show a bit of a wild streak. I didn't think that she had it in her, but she was proving me wrong.

She was showing a lot of progress, being more vocal, getting to know what she liked and wanted. She even started to enjoy sucking my cock and having her pussy licked. She was a bit reluctant at first, but soon started to get into the feelings, the power, and the passion involved in giving, and receiving, oral sex.

She was even bold enough to give me road head while we were driving around one night, and she swallowed my cum that night. That was a first, and it seemed to open a whole new door for her. After that, she gave me head every time we were together, swallowing my cum when I let her get that far. (She was also starting to become a better fuck, and I was enjoying that even more that her head.)

Caroline even allowed me to take photos of her one night, starting with tamer, arty-type pics, and progressing to bolder, dirtier ones. The photo session ended in a wild fuck, which I taped with her knowledge.

Finally, the date of the Christmas party rolled around. I had intended for that to be Caroline's final exam, and things were going according to plan.

I got to Caroline's house about an hour before we were to leave. As soon as she let me in, she went and took a shower. While she was in there, I went to work.

Caroline had her dress laid out, waiting for her. She was going to wear her new dress, a little black number, a lace bra-and-panty set, pantyhose, and heels. I removed the bra from the lay-out, and replaced the pantyhose with a pair of silk thigh-high hose.

When she finished her shower, she came into her bedroom, where I was sitting. She saw what I had done, and smiled briefly, until she noticed what was missing.

"What about a bra?" she asked me.

"You don't need one," I told her. "Your breasts can go natural, especially with that jacket on." Caroline does have nice breasts, a C-cup, and remarkably firm. I had gotten her to go braless before, usually in a sweatshirt or with a jacket on, but never in a setting like this.

"I promise you, no one will no the difference, other than you and me," I assured her.

Silently, Caroline looked at me and started getting dressed. When she was done, and started putting her make-up on, I went and made myself a drink. Soon enough, Caroline came out and was ready to go.

She looked incredible. The dress fit her perfectly, and her legs, in the heels and hose, looked amazing.

The limo that I had hires showed up just on time, and we left for the party. I was a little surprised to see that our driver was a college-age girl, and a very cute one at that.

The party was going to take place at a country club that Caroline's family all belonged to. It was out in the country, about an hour drive.

When we were on the road, I pulled out a joint. After I raised the privacy screen and opened the windows and the sunroof, I lit it up. Caroline looked at me with raised eyebrows, and said "Do you think that I should? I want to be coherent tonight."

"I know. We're only going to have a couple of hits. I just want to relax you," I told her as I handed her the joint.

After we each had a couple of pulls of the joint, I put it out. As we sat there, I started to stroke Caroline's thighs, inching my way towards her crotch. When my hand went to slip under her dress, she grabbed my hand and motioned towards the driver.

"She can't see us," I assured Caroline. "The privacy screen is up."

Eventually, the pot started to take it's affects, and she sat back in the seat and relaxed. I soon had the front of her dress bunched up around her waist, and I was rubbing her pussy. She moaned in pleasure, and I slowly slid off of the seat.

Kneeling between her legs, I leaned in and placed a kiss on Caroline's silk-covered pussy. I could feel the heat, and could smell her arousal. She sighed as I licked the length of the fabric, and she spread her legs wider.

I slowly slid her thong down her legs, and slipped it into my pocket. I then placed my tongue on her wet pussy, and slowly licked my way up her pussy. When I got to the top, I slowly circled her clit, until she sighed and gasped, and moved her hips around to make contact between her clit and my tongue.

When I finally let my tongue glide over her erect clit, Caroline let out a loud sigh, and sank back into the seat. I pulled her ass forward, giving me better access. I slowly started to lick along her wet slit, sliding my tongue into her hot hole, and trailing my tongue up to her clit.

When I reached her clit, she would sigh and moan, and her pussy was getting wetter. I kept licking her pussy like that, until I knew that we were getting close to the country club. Fortunately, Caroline was close to cumming, too.

I wrapped my lips around her stiff little clit, and started sucking on it as I slowly slid a finger into her wet hole. Caroline gasped as I slid my finger in, along the top wall of her hot, wet depths.

When she started to buck her hips, I released her clit from my lips, and slid my tongue down her slit towards her opening. I also slipped my finger out, and slid it towards her ass.

I buried my tongue in her wet pussy, and slid my wet finger over her asshole. I slid my tongue towards her clit, but I kept my finger at her asshole. She was seeping enough fluid that my finger was easily sliding into her hot, tight ass.

As I wrapped my lips around her clit again, I slid my thumb into her pussy, and slid my finger deeper into her ass. I was sliding my finger and thumb in and out of her hot holes, and I was flicking my tongue over her clit as I was sucking on it.

Soon, Caroline was reaching her orgasm. She was moaning louder, and her breath was getting very heavy. Finally, she reached out to my head, and gasped loudly, "Oh, yes. I'm going to cum! Oh my god!"

When I heard hear say that, I pulled away, even pulling my fingers out of her pussy and ass. "No," I told her. "You're not going to cum yet."

"What? What are you doing?" Caroline exclaimed.

"I don't want you to cum yet," I told her. "I want you on edge all night."

"But, you can't do that," she tried to reason with me. "It's not fair."

I chuckled as I sat back while we pulled up to the country club doors.

"If you're a good girl, maybe I'll take care of you during the party," I whispered in her ear as we exited the limo.

The limo driver was holding the door for us, and she looked a little flushed.

"Did you enjoy the show?" I asked her as Caroline walked ahead of me.

"You mean .." she started to ask.

"Yes, I knew that wasn't the privacy screen that I put up," I told her, smiling.

I caught up with Caroline, and entered the party with her on my arm.

The guest list for the party was a who's who of the wealthy and important (or self- important) in our town. I knew right away that this was the perfect situation for what I wanted to do with Caroline.

After introducing me to friends and family, I went to the bar to get us a couple of drinks. While I was waiting, I made small talk with a couple of people that I recognized from TV, including a news anchor that was even more beautiful in person than she was on TV.

After I got our drinks, I made my way back to Caroline.

"How are you doing?" I asked her.

"I'm doing fine," she responded. "When do I get my panties back?" she whispered.

"Probably tomorrow," I told her. "How does it feel, walking around all of these people, family and friends, knowing that you are completely nude under your dress?"

"It feels kind of funny, not having anything on," she told me.

"Do you like it?" I asked her.

"Yes," she whispered back.

"OK, then," I smiled at her, as I scanned the room.

Over the next couple of hours, we mingled around the room. Caroline, being known by a number of people in the room, was a popular conversationalist. I was enjoying myself watching her as we worked the room, knowing that she was naked underneath that dress. I even teased her about it a couple of times, knowing that would just frustrate her more.

A couple of times, different men came up to Caroline and asked her to dance. Since she had stated to a few people that we were "friends", I said nothing to stop them from taking her to the dance floor.

At one point, while Caroline was dancing a slow number with a political bigwig, Samantha, one of Caroline's cousins, approached me and asked me to dance. Not wanting to be rude, I took Samantha's arm and led her out on to the dance floor.

"Well, I guess what Caroline said is true," Samantha said as we started to dance.

"What is that?" I asked her.

"That you two are only friends," she answered. "If you were my boyfriend, I wouldn't be dancing with anyone else, or letting you dance with anyone else."

Samantha was on her way to a well-deserved drunk. Just a week ago, she had stopped off to visit a neighbor, who was a good friend, after doing some shopping, and caught her husband in bed with her friend. After screaming at her husband and her friend, she stormed out, went home, and caught her youngest daughter in bed with her boyfriend.

"Well, since Caroline and I ARE just friends, that means that I can dance with anyone that I wish, doesn't it?" I asked Samantha as we swayed to the music.

"Yes, it does," she responded, as she nestled herself in my arms.

Like all of the women in Caroline's family, Samantha was gorgeous. She also was short, but unlike the rest of her family, Samantha had a pair of large breasts. My guess was that she was a "D" cup, and on her slim, petite body, they looked huge. I couldn't help but enjoy the feel of them as they pressed into me as we danced.

Unfortunately, that also caused me to start to have an erection. I was worried that Samantha would freak out, but she just sighed and moved in even closer.

"Caroline told me about your rough day last week," I said softly in her ear as we danced. "I'm sorry that you had to go through that."

"Thank you," she sighed."You're very sweet."

"You know what the toughest thing about that day was?" she asked a second later. "It was realizing that I was the only one in that house not having any sex." She was starting to slur her words more.

Not knowing what to say, I fell back on the old standard, "Well, if it means anything, I think that your husband is an idiot."

"That means a lot, coming from such a sweet, good looking man," she said softly as she nestled back into my arms.

As the song ended, I thanked Samantha for the dance, and looked up to see Caroline, who was standing there.

I took Caroline's hand, and pulled her in close. She gasped when she felt my hard cock pressing against her belly.

"Do you like what you feel?" I asked her softly.

"Yes, I do," she responded. "Were you like this while you were dancing with Samantha?"

"Yes, I was," I told her. "Samantha didn't seem to mind."

I held Caroline tight as we danced, sliding my hands on her back.

Soon, the song ended, and Caroline and I headed back to our table. Samantha was there alone, and immediately asked Caroline to go to the bathroom with her.

When they came back, I could see that Samantha was a bit wobbly on her feet. Caroline helped her to the table, and asked me if we could give her a ride home. Samantha had reached her limit, and didn't want to drive home.

We decided to walk her out to the limo and let her rest, since we weren't ready to go yet.

Once we got her out there, I sat her so that she was reclining in the corner. I told the driver to keep an eye on Samantha and Caroline and I went back inside.

I went to the bar and got us two more drinks, and Caroline went to the table. As I handed her the drink, I sat and told Caroline to remove her jacket. She looked at me with widening eyes, but did as I asked.

When our drinks were about half gone, I took Caroline out to the dance floor. As I pulled her in, I slid my hands to her lower back and started to slowly and lightly glide my hand over her back.

I could feel Caroline's breasts press into me as we danced, and her nipples started to harden. That caused me to start to get an erection, which was what I wanted.

As my hardening cock pressed against her belly, I heard Caroline gasp. Smiling to myself, I held Caroline tight as we swayed to the slow, seductive rhythm.

"So what was so important that Samantha had to talk to you right away?" I whispered in her ear.

"She wanted to talk about you," Caroline responded.

"What about me?" I asked.

"She told me that she felt you pressing on her belly. That you were hard," she told me.

"What did she feel pressing on her?" I asked her.

"Your cock," she answered. "She felt your hard cock."

"What else did she say?" I asked.

"She said that you felt big. She wanted to know if you were really that big. She said that she has never had a big cock, and wanted to know how it felt. Then she told me that she hasn't had sex in over a year."

Caroline's voice was getting huskier as she told me this, so I knew that she was getting turned on telling me about it.

"She was asking me questions about our sex life while we were dancing," I lied to her, deciding to add her cousin to my plan. "She was asking a lot of questions about you, telling me how beautiful you are."

When I told her that, I felt her hold her breath for a second, and then almost sigh. "Well, she was pretty drunk," Caroline tried to reason.

"Yeah, maybe that's it," I told her. "Or maybe she thinks that you are beautiful and wants to see you without this dress on."

That got a gasp from Caroline, and a quick, "I don't think so."

"You never know," I told her as we continued to dance.

I kept pressing my hard cock into her belly as we moved, and continued to glide my hands over her back, and I discretely started to kiss, lick, and nibble on her neck. I knew that Caroline's neck was her soft spot, and wanted to heat her up.

I could almost feel her melt as I worked on her, and the song ended. I led Caroline outside on the patio and led her to a dark corner. I put her in front of me as I led her towards a wall.

When we reached the wall, I held on to Caroline's hips and pulled her back to me. I gently but firmly pushed against her ass with my hard cock, and then slid one hand up to play with her breasts through her dress.

I then turned her around, placed her back against the wall, and started to kiss her. I also started to squeeze her ass, and ground my cock into her, like I was fucking her as we stood there.

When we stopped kissing and separated, Caroline's breathing was heavy. I leaned in, started to kiss her neck, and slid a hand under her dress. I reached her pussy and found it to be soaking wet.

"Are you ready to go?" I breathed into her ear as my finger played at her wet hole.

"Yes," she breathed, and we headed to the limo.

When we got to the limo, our driver told me that Samantha hadn't moved since we sat her down. As Caroline got into the car, I told the driver to take the long route home, and then asked her, "Would you like me to leave the privacy screen down again?"

The driver blushed as she answered me. "That would be nice," she said, and then closed the door behind me.

Caroline and I were seated in the rear seat, and Samantha was in the middle seat, at the corner on the passenger side. As the car started, I put my arm around Caroline's shoulder and we sat back. Samantha had slouched down a bit, and her dress had slid up almost to her crotch. The left shoulder strap of her dress had fallen also, and the way that she had slid down, most of her huge breast was showing, along with the crotch of her panties.

As we left the country club, I pulled the rest of the joint from my pocket and lit it. Caroline and I smoked it, and blew a few hits at Samantha just for fun. When we were done, I started to stroke Caroline's shoulder, sliding my fingers over towards her chest.

"Samantha is beautiful, isn't she?" I asked Caroline as my fingers slid under the top of her dress towards her breast.

"Yes," she answered me, softly.

I knew that at this point, between the alcohol, the pot, and my teasing her all night long, Caroline had to ready to explode.

I slid the shoulder of her dress off of her, and my hand slid a little further. My fingers were almost reaching her aureola, and her breathing was already starting to get heavy.

"She has very nice legs, doesn't she?" I asked, breathing into her ear.

"Yes," Caroline breathed again.

I slid my fingers down further, and teased Caroline's nipple. She gasped and lightly pushed her breast into my hand. I took a hold of her full tit and gave it a soft squeeze.

Caroline moaned and squirmed, and spread her legs slightly. "Reach down and touch yourself," I whispered in her ear.

Caroline moaned again as her hand slid across her belly and down to her pussy. When I heard her sharp intake of breath, I asked her, "Are you wet?"

"Yes," she whispered, as her fingers stroked her pussy.

"How wet are you?" I asked.

"Very wet," she responded.

I pulled the top of her dress down, exposing her tits, and she gasped loudly. When I reached down and pulled her skirt up, exposing her pussy and her moving hand, Caroline moaned and opened her legs further.

"Slide your finger into your wet pussy," I instructed her.

Caroline closed her eyes and groaned as she slid two fingers into her wet hole. While her eyes were closed, I took the opportunity to glance around. Samantha's eyes were still closed, and the driver was splitting her time watching the road and watching Caroline.

After she had spent a couple of minutes sliding her fingers in and out of her hot pussy, I whispered in Caroline's ear, "Take your fingers out and let me taste them."

Caroline moaned again and brought her fingers to my mouth. I slowly licked and sucked her juices off of her fingers as I looked the driver in the eye through the mirror.

I took a hold of Caroline's wrist, and led her hand back to her pussy. She slid her fingers back in, and as she moaned loudly, Samantha stirred. She didn't open her eyes, but she did turn towards us, and her legs opened a little more.