Teacher's Pest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AverageBear
AverageBear
438 Followers

They entered the crowded elevator, wedging their two suitcases between them. During the exceedingly slow ascent, Dave whispered in her ear, "Feels like a honeymoon."

"Have you been hiding something from me?" she asked in mock horror, "You mean, all this time, you never told me you're MARRIED?"

She was a split second faster than Dave. He was momentarily stunned, then cracked a smile as Tiffany erupted in laughter.

"Don't make me punish you, naughty girl," he whispered in her ear.

"I feel a spanking coming on," she whispered back.

Arriving at the third floor, Dave and Tiffany scurried toward their room. Both were pleased with the accommodations as they entered, but both had more important things on their minds. Not waiting to unpack, they tossed their suitcases aside and hugged in a passionate embrace.

Between kisses, as Tiffany was removing his shirt, Dave offered an idea. "Tiff," he said, kissing her again, "Let me do more than just spank your ass." He leaned back to watch her expression.

Tiffany's blue eyes shimmered. Dave was glad she no longer wore her dorky black-rimmed glasses from high school. Her brilliant smile gave him the answer he needed. "I know you'd never hurt me," she spoke aloud, nestling her blonde mane against his chest.

Tiffany finished undressing him, tossing his jeans on the floor. She saw his high level of stimulation immediately, judging by the angle of his stiff cock pointing toward the ceiling. She was still fully clothed.

"Spank me with my jeans still on, like the first time at school," she said imploringly.

"Deal," he answered, "but you're not keeping your clothes on for long."

He sat down in the hotel chair and Tiffany lay across his lap. "Can I make a confession to you?" she asked.

"Of course, silly."

"Until that day at school when I first pushed you over the edge, I had never been spanked in my life. My parents didn't believe in corporal punishment. They felt that there were better ways of modifying a child's behavior."

"Well," Dave answered uncomfortably, "I'll never again use it as punishment -- only for pleasure, and only when you want me to."

"Don't get me wrong, 'Mr. B.'," she said playfully, "I'm not judging you. I was just stating a fact. It was a first -- one of many I've had with you, with many more still to come. Including the one to come in just a few minutes..."

She paused, allowing him to catch her meaning. She continued, "And because it was a first, I had no way to anticipate my reaction to being spanked. As you know, it turned out that I really LIKED it..."

"Yes," he interrupted, "and, for the record, if you DON'T like anything we do -- even what we do after your spanking -- then we'll just stop and won't do it again."

"Like I said, I know you wouldn't hurt me. I was more just thinking about how something that's supposed to hurt really turned me on -- like the spanking. I have a feeling that when you take my ass with your cock, even if it hurts, it'll make me really wet and horny."

"Holy crap!" Dave thought, "she's going to make me spurt right here and now!" Aloud, he said, "You told me once that you like my sense of adventure. I think I like yours better."

"First things first," she teased, "I'm getting hot just thinking about my spanking,"

"Ah, yes, my naughty girl. Have you been bad?"

"Oh, YES, Mr. B.! I've been a very, VERY bad girl!" she taunted in her best schoolgirl voice.

Dave placed a flat hand on her round bottom. As much as he wanted to simply caress and fondle her through her jeans, he knew she wanted a good whack or three or four across her buttocks. He gladly indulged, being careful not to truly hurt her.

"One more!" she begged after the fourth slap. Dave blistered her rump one more time, then began to massage her shoulders in penance.

"Mmmmm," she murmured, "feels so good."

Dave wasn't sure whether she meant the massage or the spanking, but he decided not to ask. He was pretty sure by now that she enjoyed it all.

He turned her over to face him and leaned in for a kiss. She wrapped her arms behind his neck. "So good," she said again.

Dave began to undress her as they kissed. Tiffany raised her arms, allowing him to remove her sweatshirt and bra. She raised her hips to allow him to pull her jeans and panties off.

One of Dave's arms supported her neck as she lay on his lap. He began to fondle her breasts with the other hand as they continued to kiss.

He thought to himself how wondrous this was -- how just a month ago she was an irritating student in his Chemistry class, and now she was his lover -- his soul mate.

She was having wondrous thoughts as well -- how after three years of admiring and fantasizing about him from afar, he had finally come to recognize her for what she was: an intelligent, humor-filled, mysterious, loving young woman who happened to have been his pupil.

Still locked in their kiss, tongues dancing together in delight, Tiffany felt Dave's hand dip from her breast to her pubic mound. She spread her legs wide in anticipation.

Dave reluctantly dipped his head from their kiss to suckle her tits. He loved the sight of her nipples protruding in full erection, a physical symbol of her lust for him. He cherished the fact that she loved him, but it gave him nearly equal joy to know she lusted for him as well.

He moved his fingers to her feminine slit and began to tease her labia apart. They were moist from her spanking. He gently rubbed her clitoral nub with his index finger. It was as if it reached out for his finger in response.

Dave plunged his first two fingers into her well-lubricated vagina. He felt Tiffany's arms pull his head closer to her breasts as he continued to suckle them. While his first two fingers stoked her fire, Dave cautiously worked his ring finger backward from her feminine slit to her anal opening.

Rubbing it tentatively, he felt her instinctively raise her hips to increase the pressure between finger and anus. Dave suspected from the resistance of her rosebud that the moisture from her vaginal juices on his finger would not sufficiently lubricate her.

He raised his head from her breast and said, "I'd better go get something to help. Meanwhile, let's move to the bed." She stood up and strode to the bed while he went to his suitcase.

Returning with a large tube of KY Jelly, he was please to see a bright smile on Tiffany's face. "So where's the raw bacon?" she asked kiddingly, recalling from their first tryst together his humorous example of creative lubrication.

"I didn't want you drifting off to thoughts of 'This Little Piggy Went to Market'," he replied. "Even though I'm the creative sort, there are times when it pays to be a traditionalist."

"So how do we go about this?" she asked.

"Not sure..." he admitted.

"You mean -- you've never done it before?"

"Busted," he replied.

"So -- it's a first for YOU as well?"

"Um... exactly."

"So we're breaking our anal cherries together?" she asked excitedly.

"Um... I hadn't planned on you taking mine. You didn't bring a strap-on, did you?

Tiffany burst into laughter. "Of course not, silly! I didn't mean I was going to fuck you in the ass -- at least not today..."

Dave gulped, not sure whether to take her seriously, or what to think of it if he did.

Tiffany interrupted his thoughts. "I only meant that neither of us has had anal sex before. So in that sense, I'm taking YOUR virginity tonight." She looked like the cat who drank the cream, completely pleased with herself."

Dave couldn't help but share in her glee. "Yeah, I guess you could say that. For sure!"

Tiffany threw her arms around him and kissed him hard on the mouth. "Let's DO it, Dave -- let's learn TOGETHER."

"And if you -- or we -- don't like it, we'll stop," he reassured her.

"I don't think that will be a problem," she replied simply.

"Okay -- well, to start with, I'm guessing that it will work best if you face away from me."

"Agreed. And it might be best if I get on all fours so my ass sticks up in the air -- for an easier target. Like this," she said, turning away from him and getting into a kneeling, forward-leaning position.

Dave leaned down and kissed each of her ass cheeks gently. She was so adventurous, so game for sharing new experiences together. He committed to himself right then and there that he wasn't going to harness her, but rather help her experience everything her heart desired. He would be a learner, not just a teacher.

"From everything I've heard, we'll need lots of lube," he said. He removed the lid from the tube and spread a generous helping on his fingers. He rubbed it around her back door, making sure that the entire region was well lubricated.

"Here goes," he said, sliding his middle finger up against her rose bud. He pushed gently inward while rotating his finger back and forth. Her anal opening relaxed slightly, giving him room to manipulate further.

"Feels good," she assured him, "keep going."

Dave began to gently swirl his finger, thereby increasing the circumference of her tight hole. He then probed further inward, managing to see his first knuckle disappear inside her rear end.

"Still good?" he asked.

"Mmmmm, good," she murmured. She pushed back against his finger. "Maybe you should use your other hand on my pussy," she advised.

Dave gladly complied, moving the fingers of his left hand to her vaginal slit. He teased her clit and then slid two fingers inside her love tunnel. He felt the immediate reaction of her anal channel loosening around his right middle finger.

With more room to work, Dave plunged his middle finger all the way into her ass. He leaned forward and kissed her lower back. "Still good?" he asked.

She nodded her head in quiet ecstasy. "Use more fingers," she moaned, "BOTH holes."

Dave's cock twitched with excitement. He silently hoped his dick wouldn't be too big to enter her ass. Given the tightness of her ass, it still seemed like a feat too great to overcome. But he'd do what he could until they decided to stop.

Tiffany's rocking rhythm beckoned him. He honored her request to use more fingers. The easy addition was to insert a third finger between her vaginal lips. She was sopping wet and stretched with excitement. He decided she could readily accommodate a fourth finger. He was right.

Her anus reacted again to his stimulation of her vagina. It was a good moment for Dave to remove his middle finger from her ass and gently re-insert his index and middle fingers together. Slowly, they worked their way past each knuckle until finally both fingers were fully embedded.

'Still doing okay?" he asked.

"Better than okay," she answered breathlessly, "put it in me. Fuck me in the ass."

"Hang on, sweetheart," he replied, "let me work in one more finger, then we'll try. I'm pretty sure my dick is bigger around than two fingers."

"Sounds like a science experiment in the making," she joked. "Maybe you should develop a new class lab, 'Mr. B'," she cajoled.

"I love the way you keep your sense of humor even when we're fucking," he admitted honestly. "But seriously, I'm just trying not to hurt you."

"Well, thinking scientifically, your cock is hard from blood flow, not bone. It probably has more flexibility than a third finger."

Wow! Both beauty and brains in immense proportions, Dave thought. He wasn't sure whether he said it out loud or not. He was having trouble concentrating, with both hands inside of Tiffany and her inviting him to insert his cock into her ass.

He removed his two fingers from her alimentary canal, still continuing to maul her vagina with all four fingers of his other hand. He dispensed some more KY Jelly from the tube, this time directly on the head of his swollen penis.

Using his right hand, he rubbed his cock head against her rose bud to better lubricate it. He then stuck one finger back in to test her readiness, sort of like a thermometer in a Thanksgiving turkey.

"Ready or not, here I cum!" he said, half-jokingly and half-serious. "Tiff, are you ready for me to try?"

"Please! Fuck my ass like your life depends on it. I want to take your anal virginity and give you mine, right here, right now!"

Dave needed no further coaxing. He removed his lone finger and pushed his cock head against her rose bud. As the glans of his penis disappeared inside her anus, he intensified the stimulation of her vagina with his other hand.

Demonstrating the scientific principle of cause and effect, her anal channel relaxed further, and his penis penetrated deeper. He paused to allow her ass to accommodate his girth.

"Keep going," she urged him, "fuck me and make me cum!"

Finding no serious resistance from her tight ass, Dave eased his dick all the way in to the hilt. She cooed her pleasure. He felt like he was about to shoot his wad. "Got to settle down," he thought silently.

He waited to begin thrusting until he could gain his composure. Seeing her beautiful white buttocks directly in front of him, he moved his free right hand to gently pat them, first one and then the other.

"Spank me while you fuck my ass and stroke my clit," Tiffany directed, half request and half demand.

Dave took his four fingers from her vagina and began to gently squeeze her nub between his left thumb and forefinger. He then raised his right hand to chest level and administered a slap against her right buttock. Immediately, he saw a red handprint and felt remorse.

"Again!" Tiffany commanded, easing Dave's conscience. He felt her vagina twitch where he was stroking it.

He raised his hand again and spanked the other cheek.

"Oh, BABY," she cried out, "now FUCK MY ASS!"

The spanking had given him just the momentary diversion he needed to collect himself and avoid premature ejaculation. He was now able to begin thrusting without cumming immediately.

Tiffany began rocking back and forth to increase the penetration of his thrusts into her ass. Their no-holds-barred act of anal intercourse had them both steaming toward a wildly thrilling orgasm. His strumming of her clit was increasing the speed of her spiral toward climax.

"Dave, I want you to spurt inside my ass!" she begged.

The tightness of her ass, grasping his cock and squeezing it, created a feeling he had never quite experienced before. It certainly didn't lend itself to holding out for long.

He thrust harder and faster, squeezing and rubbing her clit fiercely now. Tiffany, on the receiving end, felt a strange mix of naughtiness and romance, ecstasy and... she couldn't quite place her finger on it, but it was something familiar. "Oh well," she thought, "I'll worry about it later."

Dave's thrusts in her ass and fondling of her vulva were pushing her over the edge. Dave, sensing her impending release, reached a frantic pace with thrusts and strokes.

"Can you cum?" he asked urgently, praying for an affirmative response.

"Oh, YES, baby -- TOGETHER. Give me your virgin spurt into your lover's ass!" she cried out.

Dave's testicles sent his seeds rushing forth to spread their fertilization. There would be no eggs waiting to unite with them, but their recipient appreciated them nonetheless. Tiffany was filled with bliss as her ass was filled with Dave's jism.

Her own powerful release followed immediately on the heels of Dave's. The quivering between her legs reached places she'd never felt it before. It erupted not just in the front, but seemingly from the back as well. She felt like the entirety of the juncture of her legs was convulsing in primal rapture.

After a moment together in post-coital haze, she and Dave slumped to the bed, his cock still firmly implanted in her ass. They lay cuddling and moaning together for a few moments.

Then it hit her. "Omigod," she thought, "not NOW." That additional feeling that had flitted through her mind a few moments ago was quickly taking shape in another region of her body. It was something more familiar and basic.

"Dave, I think I need to take a shit," she said forthrightly.

She felt the bed begin to shake and his body begin to tremble beside her. A second later, the room was filled with peals of his laughter. She felt his cock pull gently out of her ass. "Go, baby, go!" he managed to say through his unfurling mirth.

She jumped up and rushed to the bathroom, flipping the fan on before she sat on the toilet. She felt embarrassed by her quick exit and the sounds emanating from her disgorging bowels.

"Was it good for you, honey?" she heard Dave call from the bed.

She didn't answer for a moment, still feeling humiliated. The sound of his voice from the doorway to the bathroom startled her. "Are you okay?" he asked, a tone of tender care in his voice.

"Um, yeah, just a little freaked out that I nearly shit on your dick," she confessed.

"Hey, you," he replied, stepping into the bathroom and grazing a hand against her cheek, "we're learning together. There's nothing to be embarrassed about. Shit is part of life. And if it happens to be a side effect of one of the most pleasant experiences I've ever had, then so be it."

Tiffany felt tears welling up within her. He loved her for who she was, shit notwithstanding. "Oh, Dave," she said hoarsely, "I love you SO much."

He leaned over the toilet and kissed her on the head. "Was it good for you, too?" he asked.

"Better than good -- it was GREAT! We'll see if I'm sore tomorrow, but I intend for us to try that again soon. And in the meantime, we can find plenty of more traditional ways to have fun."

"I'm glad," Dave replied earnestly. He watched her eyes, then leaned down and rubbed his nose against hers.

"Now let me finish getting cleaned up -- scram. You can come and join me in the shower when you hear the water running."

Dave smiled an impish grin and turned to leave. Stopping in the doorway, he turned back toward her and said, "After that, I'd like to take my lady to dinner."

"It's a date, mister," she replied happily.

* * * * *

TUNE IN NEXT WEEK for "Teacher's Pest, Ch. 03: Flashing DC"!

AverageBear
AverageBear
438 Followers
12