Taming Tami Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh, fuck...ohhhhhh, my...fuck...fuck...oh, fuck!" She bucked her ass up hard, her face contorted with the intense pleasure of being sucked so expertly.

God! Where on earth had he learned to suck a clit like this, she wondered as he kept licking and nibbling on her engorged clit.

He puckered his cheeks around her horny, erect clit, sucking it harder. She raised her hips to meet his lashing tongue and dug her curling fingers into the back of his neck, writhing her hot little ass around so frantically that the he could barely keep his lips around her clit. Yet still he continued to suck her, guiding her to a higher and higher level on the ladder of her lust. His tongue was busily slapping her clit as the orgasms started coming.

"Suck me, baby, suck my clit!" Tami cried out. "Oh, fuck, that feels so fucking good! Oh, my cunt's so horny! I'm gonna come! Lick it, baby, lick it good! Oh, fuck, baby, I can't stand it! Ohhhhhhhh, God! I'm coming!!"

The first orgasmic spasm hit her hard, jolting through her body, causing her toes to curl and her fingers to knot in the bed-sheets. Again and again she rocketed, her body jerking.

Tami's quivering pussy throbbed violently around Jonathan's deeply-thrusting tongue, seeping cunt-juice onto his manly chin. He kept sucking and licking Tami's drooling pussy, not backing off for a second. Finally he slipped two stiff fingers into her cunt hole and fingered her cunt as she came again, guiding her through the exquisite peak of her orgasm.

"Oh, fuck, I'm coming again! Finger me faster! Faster, baby, as fast as you can! Oh, yes...oh, yes...oh, yes," she chanted. "Fuck me! Fuck me! I'm coming!"

Tami's pussy exploded, contracting uncontrollably around the long, thickness of Jonathan's hammering fingers as he pleasured her time and again.

"Ummmmmmmmm! Sweet Jesus that was good, baby! All right...that's enough," she giggled as she pushed him away from her oozing snatch, making him sit back up on the bed. "It's your turn now. I want to suck your cock!"

Jonathan's fat cock was swollen nearly purple, the veins standing out obscenely on its pulsing length. Tami eagerly wrapped her fingers around his erection, sighing as she felt his hot cock-flesh pulsing in her fist. She slowly jacked it, watching the milky drops of pre-cum dribbling out of his flared cock-knob. She couldn't wait any longer, her head dropped onto his crotch, opening her mouth wide Tami plunged the first several inches of his magnificent prick deep between her lips.

"Ooooooh, jeeezzz!! Oh, Tami!"

Jonathan looked down at his pretty lover dazedly, his mouth sagging open as he watched her slurp hungrily on his throbbing prick. Tami's right hand clung to the base of his cock, lovingly jacking and milking it. She forced her face farther down onto his crotch, until over a third of his hard-on stretched her lips. Then the horny MILF started sucking his big cock extremely hard, making love to his cock-knob with her tongue and lips, and lapping up his drooling pre-cum. She wrapped her mouth tightly around his thick fuck-shaft and sucked him into her mouth as hard as she could, her cheeks reddening and puckering sharply around his massive cock-pole.

She caressed the top of his shaft with her soft, full lips while she flicked her tongue along the bottom side near the head, right where it was most sensitive.

"Oh, fuck," he moaned. "Oh, God, that feels so good." His cock was growing even more rigid as she began to swallow more of it, bobbing her head down farther on it.

She pulled it from her lips and began licking it around the cum drooling hole, his cock tasted good. She closed her eyes, breathing heavily through her nose as she stretched her lips in a wet, oval around the meaty stiffness of his hot, throbbing prick. Then she started sucking him hard, increasing the pressure around his cock-shaft.

"Oh, fuck, you're good at this," Jonathan groaned as he gazed down at his naked lover, excited by the sight of Tami's full lips stretched around his cock. "Suck it, Tami!" He ran his fingers through her hair and clutched her head as he humped his ass off the bed, gently fucking his cock in her mouth.

Obscene slurping sounds filled the room as her cock hungry mouth worked on Jonathan's throbbing erection. Her right hand tightly gripped around the rigid shaft and she jacked her fist up and down the part of his cock that she couldn't fit into her warm, wet mouth. He seemed to swell suddenly as she jerked on the shaft and sucked the bloated, angry, purple head. She was sure she had him about to cum.

"Tami," he finally whispered and pulled her to him, kissing her hard and rolling her onto her back. She bent her knees and threw her legs open wide allowing him to crawl between them until she was able to grasp his cock. Lustfully, he gazed down at her well trimmed fuck-slit gaping wide open and dripping, completely ready for his huge prick. Eagerly, she tugged him forward by his cock, looking down as she nestled his spongy cock-tip between the pouting pink lips of her juicy cunt. Jonathan watched intently as his bloated cock-head disappeared into the gooey mouth of her cock hungry pussy.

Staring into her eyes, he thrust. Hard. Deep. So far that she gasped.

Slowly he retracted only to plunge completely back in again.

Quivering, she grabbed his arms and began moving with him, holding on to him tight as he slid in and out of her slick cunt, faster and faster. Tami was on fire, burning up with passion, her breathing came in short, quick bursts. She arched her hips high, winding her legs around him, allowing his cock to drive into her slick fuck-tunnel even deeper than before.

Jonathan's big rod stretched Tami's tight cunt open as it bored its way in, spreading the pouting lips of her pussy around the meaty thickness of his cock. Tami was humping her pussy onto the prick embedded in her pussy, excitedly bucking and grinding her blushing ass-cheeks up off the bed in an attempt to get every last inch of his immense prick into her neglected fuck-hole.

"Oh, fuck, your cock feels so good inside me! Ohhhh, God! Just don't stop, baby! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

He teased her with his cock, his hands underneath her, kneading her ass. He moved his hips as he thrust his prick into her widely-stretched cunt, his cock sliding easily into the gooey, warm tightness of her horny hole.

Tami hissed with delight as every nerve in her cunt came alive, stimulated by his hard, pounding shaft. She tightened her vaginal muscles around his pulsating prick causing Jonathan to just about blow his load right then. Holding onto her hips, Jonathan backed off, easing the tempo and slowly drove his hard cock into her.

"Harder!" Tami growled with a fervent sexual passion. She scissored and flexed her legs behind his butt to urge him to drive his cock forward. "Fuck me harder!"

Jonathan tightened his grip on her hips and started ramming his thick cock furiously in and out of her cunt, stretching out her pussy completely, his fat cock-knob reaching up to her womb with every thrust. Tami's horny pussy itched and burned, sucking wetly on the hammering length of his pumping fuck- tool. Her clit was swollen and throbbing, stimulated intensely by every smashing thrust as his pelvis smacked against her own.

"Harder! Oh please, harder!" she cried out, while pulling on his body with her legs. "Oh fuck! Yes! Yes! Almost there! YES!"

Faster and faster and faster they moved, until everything else in the world was forgotten except for that one spot where they were joined, a single point of intense friction that pounded and pulsed and pleasured and sent shockwaves to her brain.

"Fuck me," she panted. "Harder! Don't stop! Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, oh fuck I'm cumming! Fuck my pussy! Oh...oh...OH YES! Cumming, I'm cumming!"

Her eyes closed just as she convulsed. A scream caught in the back of her throat. Her entire body bucked. Her pussy flooded and throbbed violently in orgasm, the juice gushing out of her horny, ravished cunt-slit and around his spearing cock-shaft as he fucked her cunt hard as her orgasm exploded through-out her body.

When she began to recover he slid her legs over his shoulders and pushed her legs back towards her head, surged up on his knees a little, pulled out until just the tip of his cock was all that was keeping the entrance to her pussy open, and then he slammed his hips forward, jamming his prick completely into her tight, wet sheath, reigniting the fires deep within her cunt.

Tami squealed with pleasure, her pussy squeezing tightly around his shaft, lubricating it with a new wave of juice. She was really getting into it as Jonathan used the entire length of his cock to fuck her, slamming it in so hard, his sperm filled balls were slapping loudly against her ass. She began humping back beneath him like a bitch in heat, fucking her ass off of the bed as she skewered her horny cunt onto his long, thick fuck pole.

He was fucking her with a seemingly frenzied need, all control abandoned as he feverishly stuffed her sucking pussy with the pounding shaft of his thick prick. Tami suddenly decided she wanted to get on top, to take control and feel his big cock ramming her cunt as she rode him.

"Take it out. Let me get on top," she panted. "I want to fuck you."

He pulled his wet, glistening cock from her wide, drooling pussy hole and flopped down, stretching out on his back. His huge, thick cock was standing fully erect, pointed at the ceiling. It bulged and throbbed; leaking pearly drops of pre-cum from its bulbous head, trickling down the fuck-oil covered shaft. Tami eyed his big cock with lust and licked her lips with a horny anticipation.

She straddled him, her knees planted on the bed to either side of his hips, positioning her juicy, gaping cunt-lips right over the swollen purple head of his cock. She rubbed her slippery, swollen pussy back and forth over his sensitive cock head, teasing him, causing him to tremble with a lustful excitement. Then she pressed her pouting pussy opening against the hard shaft of man-flesh and slowly slid down on to it, not stopping until Jonathan's cock-head pressed against her womb.

Suddenly, with a lust filled moan and a sex driven wiggle of her hips, she ground her cock hungry pussy down fully onto his prick, rotating her ass and pressing her greedy little cunt completely onto every solid inch until only his big sperm filled balls were all that wasn't inside her. She was stuffed almost to the bursting point with Jonathan's thick, throbbing prick. Her fuck-oils were freely flowing, soaking his shaft with warm, creamy spurts of pussy-juice.

Tami's hair fell around Jonathan's face as she leaned down, pressing her lips to his, kissing him deeply. Her ands moved over his chest, touching, caressing his firm muscles.

Closing his eyes and clenching his jaw, he'd resisted the urge to roll her beneath him, to take control. He'd planned to go slow, make it last. He'd never felt this desperate to satisfy when he was with a woman before, but he was beginning to feel the pressure building in his balls and knew he wasn't going to hold out much longer.

She didn't seem to be in half the hurry that he was. Straddling him, she slowly ground her hips, driving his cock deep inside of her. "Oh, my God. You feel so good."

He put his hands on her waist to hold her still for a moment, just until he could slow his heart down a little. But then she bent forward and opened her mouth, kissing him deeply, distracting him, sliding up his cock until only the bloated head was all that was inside her. Then suddenly she slammed her hips back, taking his entire length into her horny, wet hole.

Jonathan lay beneath her, looking up at her, glassy-eyed with a lustful bliss, admiring the view. "Ride that cock! Fuck it! Fuck it hard!"

"Oh fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Tami began wiggling her pussy back and forth on his cock impatiently. "Fuck me!" she whimpered, "Please fuck me! I need it so bad!"

"You want me to fuck you? Fuck you hard? Ride my cock! Come on my hard cock!" he growled and grabbed her by the waist, humping his hips up, thrusting his prick hard in to her tight little sucking fuck tunnel.

"Ooooo, fuck, yes!" she hissed. "That's it, fuck that pussy! Fuck my pussy hard! Give me all of that big cock!"

Jonathan loved watching Tami ride his cock. She was bouncing up and down on him like crazy, almost out of control as she rode his prick. Her body shook and quivered with ecstasy, her luscious tits wobbling wildly. She shut her eyes and flashed her teeth in a lusty grimace. He heard her molten cream soaking his shaft, the squishing of every thrust filling the room. He looked down and saw his pubic hair coated with a creamy foam as the fury of their fucking churned her hot cunt-juice into a frothy lather.

"It's so fucking good," she moaned. "Keep fucking me as hard as you can. I can feel it. I'm getting close."

He couldn't believe how hard she was fucking back on to him, but she seemed to love it. The harder he hammered it into her, the more excited she got and the more heavily her pussy creamed. His cock was making an obscene sucking noise as it squeezed the thick juices from her tightly-gripping little cunt.

He couldn't stand it any longer, and flipped Tami onto her back, slamming his cock home.

An orgasm immediately embraced her, engulfing her body, "Oh, God, YES!"

He didn't slow down for a moment as her tight, sucking pussy throbbed uncontrollably with her orgasm, constricting around the womb-reaching, satisfying stiffness again and again. Still he pounded into her, pushing, pulling, hard and fast until she caught the fevered tempo again, her fingers digging into his shoulders, her head tossed back, moaning, hair damp with sweat. Hotter. Faster. Wilder.

"Oh, God...Jonathan..." she cried as he stiffened, his breath escaping through his teeth in a his, his head drawing back as if pulled by a string. Tami's pussy began to spasm violently, the convulsive intensity of her orgasm nearly making her faint. Fuck-oils spewed out of her creaming cunt, causing her pink pussy-slit to audibly suck around his cock. Jonathan gasped and sank his prick to the balls in her cunt.

"Oh, fuck! Here it comes!" he bellowed.

"Yes! Oh fuck yes! Come in my pussy! Fill me up!"

Tami could feel his load of sperm filling her cunt, bathing the well-fucked inner walls of her pussy with a soothing tide of warm, creamy cum. His cock seemed to swell even more, stretching her ravaged fuck hole to a delicious new limit. He heard her whimper with pleasure as his cock throbbed hard gushing his hot seed deep inside her quivering, waiting womb.

"Fuck, that was great," Jonathan sighed.

He pulled out of her slick fuck-hole, a smile of satisfaction spreading across his face as he flopped down beside her on the bed. Tami didn't move, she just lay there with her legs spread, panting as the mixture of sperm and pussy juice flooded out of her cunt and onto the bed.

She hadn't yet fully recovered when he leaned over and kissed her deeply and then said, "I love you."

"I love you too."

***************

"You're very quiet," Jonathan said as he walked up behind where she sat at her dressing table staring at herself in the mirror.

When he put his hands on her shoulders, she laid her cheek against his hand and sighed contentedly. "I was wondering how long this can possibly last -- you and me."

He lowered his head and kissed her neck while sliding his hands inside of her robe. "Forever. I want you Tami. Your husband didn't. I do."

She wanted him too. Her body exploded as his hands cupped her breasts, his fingers gently rolling her nipples. He was so right for her, he was everything that she was missing in life.

"I want you to be with me," he whispered into her ear.

It was exactly what she wanted to hear, Jonathan declaring his undying love for her.

"Oh, Jonathan, I just want to be with you," she sighed.

He kissed her behind the ear. She shivered.

"We both have kids to think about, but we'll work that out together," he said. "As long as I'm with you." She took his hand, running his open palm down over her belly until she reached the vee between her thighs. Without more prompting, he slipped a finger between her moist, pink lips, sliding it up and down her opening, probing and rubbing.

He fondled her with expert ease, she leaned her head back against his naked torso giving herself over to the moment, putting all of her hopes, dreams and concerns aside for the moment. Loving the feeling of him. Feeling completely safe in his arms.

With his body aligned to hers she felt his muscles tense. He leaned his head down and pressed his jaw against the side of her temple as he flicked his fingers over her clit.

"Mmm. That really feels good," she cooed.

She sat there in front of the mirror wrapped in his strong, protective arms, and everything else faded away, leaving them the only two people in the world.

Slowly he spun her chair around so she was facing him as he knelt between her legs. When she looked up into his stormy-green eyes she saw raw hunger.

He swooped in and placed a ravaging kiss on her lips. Something savage, yet beautiful exploded within her, passion, longing and hunger all rolled into one. A sensation like she'd never known before.

Responding to his kiss she thrust her tongue into his mouth with a fervor which he matched, deepening the kiss. Tami lifted her arms and draped them over his broad shoulders. He continued to finger her wet cunt, slowly manipulating his digits into the silky smooth, creamy folds. His other hand slid up her body cupping her right breast. Every nerve in her body tingled.

He dipped his head downward and kissed the side of her neck. She sighed heavily when he kissed her throat. He gently squeezed one breast and then the other. She whimpered softly, giving herself over completely to her desire when he ran his thumb over her nipples. She thought she would scream when his mouth replaced his thumb and he nursed on each of her tits.

"Oh, Jonathan," she moaned, wanting more, desire pounding deep inside -- a real, living thing that demanded freedom. She wanted him inside her again, needed him to fuck her.

"I think that we have something to discuss," he stated.

"We do?"

"You're supposed to tell me what you fantasy is so I can fulfill it," he said, leering at her.

"It's a little kinky," she said, blushing.

"Go on," he urged.

"I have a fantasy about being restrained, struggling to free myself, not being able to and then getting ravaged. When I think about it I get really horny, just the thought that I have no control over what's happening to me excites me, it really gets me wet.

"I think we can make that happen," he said. "Let's see what we have to work with."

"I don't think that there is any rope around here," she said, doubtfully.

"What about some nylons? Or maybe a couple of silk scarves?" he offered.

"I have a bunch of scarves," she said, almost gushing with an increasing excitement.

She went over to her dresser, opened a drawer, and extracted several silk scarves, handing them to Jonathan.

"Take off that robe and get on the bed."

When Tami was naked and lying down, on her back, looking up at him, Jonathan took one silk scarf, turned it around her wrist and secured it above her head to the head board. He repeated the ritual with her other wrist. He then knelt at the foot of her bed and looped a scarf around one ankle, then looped the other end around the bed-post, and then did the same to her free ankle. Standing at the foot of the bed he looked down at her, admiring her nude, exposed body.

Tami struggled for several minutes against her bonds. She moved her body around, trying to free herself. She was really getting into it, giving Jonathan a small show, giving him a great view of her exposed, wet pussy from all angles. The whole time she was looking into his eyes as she softly moaned from her mounting excitement and groaned against the restraints.