Tales of My Slutty Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it had been awhile since a hand other than his touched his cock. In his stories Cole was a young stud who'd banged his way through high school before setting his sexual sites on his sister.

In the real-world Cole was a decent looking guy, with a shock of short wavy black hair the same color as Samantha's as well as sharing her big blue eyes, a trait they'd inherited from their mother.

Also like his older sibling, Cole was tall and on the thinner side, but not skinny. Rather, he had some good lean muscle from playing tennis throughout high school, and his love of running. Cole had his fathers' strong jaw and rugged features, making his soft blue eyes seem out of place.

One of his best features was an easy, effortless smile, that had a little bit of 'aw shucks' to it as his grandmother described it. Looks wise Cole could have been more popular with the girls, but the problem was he was kind of shy, and not overly confident with the fairer sex.

Because of that, Cole had only one real girlfriend, Katy who he'd crushed on all freshmen year in High school, finally asked out the next year and took six months to get up the nerve to try to have sex with her.

He'd stayed with her for over a year, but a few months ago, she'd announced she was moving out to California to live with her older sister who was giving her a job at her father in laws insurance company.

She'd tried to say they could still 'hang out and hook up' until she left later this summer, but Cole told her to get lost. A decision he regretted on his hornier days, but he didn't want to feel used.

It was more than that. His obsession with Samantha had kicked in three or four months before Katy's announcement. He'd found himself picturing Katy as being his sister, even going so far as to talk her into wearing the black wig she'd worn at last year's Halloween party when they had sex as a "fun little game"

Katy hadn't minded, but she probably would if she knew that game was him imaging her mouth being his sister's and filling his condom with a load, he wished was going into Samantha's smooth pink twat.

The first time he'd done that was a week after the event that started his taboo infatuation with his hot older sister. He had overheard Samantha having sex with her now ex-boyfriend Todd, when the folks went away for the weekend.

He'd listened at the door to Samantha's yelps and urging Todd to fuck her harder and how much she loved getting it doggy. She'd promised to suck him hard again if he came quick, but only if he'd lick her cunt.

Thinking back on it as he watched Samantha run from Trish, who was spraying her with the hose, like two girls trying out for a softcore porn movie, Cole thought of how that had changed his view of her. Hearing Samantha talk like that while his mind tried to picture her not as his sister, but as a hot girl getting it, and getting it good, left him feeling kind of weird.

He realized it was creepy he'd listened, and creepier that he'd gotten hard while doing it. But he hadn't jerked off and seemed to forget about until a week later when out of the blue he had the first of what at this point might be hundreds of dirty dreams about her.

Cole had dreamt of her slipping into his room in just a t-shirt, and without a word, came over to his bed, stripped off the shirt, and before he could react had the sheet pulled back and was sucking his cock.

She'd hopped on and road him like the sex crazed Samantha in his stories, begging him to 'cum inside his sister's needy little cunt'. He'd woke up hard, and more than a little ashamed. He'd gone back to sleep, but when he had another dream, this one of her sucking him off in his car as a 'thank you' for a ride, he couldn't help jerking off to that image.

That dream had come from a brother/sister video he'd stumbled on a few weeks back. Other than the girl being hot and giving great head it hadn't done anything for him. But after that dream, he'd begun watching every sister vid he could find, while looking at his sister with pure, unadulterated lust.

Having just finished penning his latest fantasy and now watching a wet, soapy and scantily clad Samantha, that lust was now in overdrive. His cock pulsed in his hand, and he released a frustrated moan as below the window, Samantha was now posing for Trish.

She bent over the car, wiggling her ass, and looking over her shoulder while Trish laughed and pretended to take a picture of her. His sister turned herself around, and sprawled on the hood, her arms over her head, thrusting her tits out and lifting one long leg.

She hopped off the car and was now pretending to take the pictures as Trish rubbed her large soap covered tits against the passenger window while shaking her ass. Again, it struck him that Trish was hot, and putting on a show, but his attention was still focused more on Samantha who was laughing at her friend.

Cole's cock jumped when Samantha slapped Trish in the ass, then again, hard enough for him to hear it from where he watched. Trish yelped and spinning around, grabbed Samantha by her hair, she held her there, while reaching around and slapping her ass several times in quick succession.

They both giggled, then Trish pointed and they both grabbed sponges from the bucket and vigorously washed the side of the car. As his father pulled into the driveway, Cole found his mind envisioning Trish with Samantha.

He knew his sister was only into guys, and her and Trish had been friends since elementary school, but the way his mind worked these days it was now filled with the image of Trish lying back, playing with her big tits while his sister sucked her pussy.

"My sister's secret," he spoke aloud, and grinned.

That would be his next story, he would discover his sister having sex with her best friend, and for not telling his parents, she'd let him hide in her closet and watch the next time they'd play, then he'd fuck her while her face was still coated with Trish's pussy.

Maybe he could extend the already stretched plausibility of taboo stories, and Samantha would ask him to join them and he'd fuck her doggy while she ate Trish out. Or she'd suck him while Trish ate her.

In none of his quick visions did he see himself fucking Trish. That was how far his obsession had gone; even in a fantasy his sister was the only one he wanted to fuck. Cole managed to pull himself out of the incestuous cesspool that his thoughts had become at the sound of Dad's voice.

In many cases a father seeing his daughter dressed that way in view of the neighbors would probably flip out. But the big difference between slutty Samantha and the real thing was she was daddy's little girl and never in trouble.

Dad had come over and said something that made her laugh. He jumped back when she flipped suds at him, then pretended to walk away. When Samantha turned back to the car, dad raced up behind her, grabbed the bucket and as Trish laughed, dumped it over her head.

Real life Samantha never got in trouble, nor was she ditzy, a bad student, a bad driver, and most of all...

Samantha wasn't slutty at all.

She did look exactly as she did in his stories, including those large lips and slightly over sized mouth and wild hair that gave her a borderline trashy appearance, but for the most part, Samantha was a good girl.

She'd had a few boyfriends since she'd started dating back when she was fifteen, but he'd overheard her tell Trish one night she'd only had sex with three guys, and all three she'd dated for a few months.

That same night, the one he'd crouched next to the vent in the spare room next to Samantha's and eavesdropped, he'd heard her tell Trish how much she loved sucking cock. The two were playing a truth or dare game about sex, and although Trish said some racy things, he only had ears for his sister.

Cole had ended up with his cock in his hand on the other side of the wall from his sister as he listened to her discuss her love of doggy style, how she liked to let cum drool out of her mouth and onto her nipples, and she liked a finger in her ass when she was getting eaten.

All those things had found their way into his stories and burned carnal images into his mind. Carnal, that was a word he'd picked up from another incest author on Literotica. Once he could think clearly after blowing a load onto the spare room floor just from hearing his sister say things like head, fuck, and cum, something she'd said had stuck out to him for some reason.

Samantha had mentioned that she loved to be dirty, talk dirty, 'fuck nasty' as she'd put it, and really have a raunchy good time. But she'd told Trish she'd only be a bad girl for a good boy. She was happy to cut loose and be a wild fuck, but only if the guy was loyal, treated her well, spoiled her, and made her feel special.

Cole had done all those things for Katy, in fact Samantha had told him more than once, she was impressed with how good he was to his girlfriend and to always be good to his girls, because that made them want to be good to him.

So good he got 'see ya' when she had a chance to move out of Rhode Island.

"Hey, Cole!" He jumped when Trish yelled up at him. "Take a picture, you little perv, it'll last longer!"

His eyes widened when he saw Trish staring up at him. He hadn't realized they could see him from his angle. His face turned hot with embarrassment as Samantha shook her head, an annoyed look on her face, and made a shooing gesture with her fingers.

Cole backed away from the window, pulling the blinds down and feeling lucky that the window was high enough they couldn't see his hand in his shorts. He hoped his parents hadn't heard her yelling at him. More importantly, he was grateful Trish assumed he was looking at her, then again, why would she think he'd be staring at his sister?

He didn't worry about Samantha saying anything, she never ratted him out. That was yet another role reversal from his stories. Cole was the one who kept screwing up. He'd dented mom's car, broken her antique vase, been caught with pot, dirty magazines, watching porn with the volume up because he hadn't heard his mother come home early from work.

He repeatedly broke curfew and pretty much did all the things he'd pinned on Samantha on Literotica. But it was never his big sister that called him out, he'd gotten caught each time by his parents.

If anything, Samantha had helped him avoid even more trouble by warning him his parents were watching him closer than usual or lying about when she heard him come in at night. When he'd been grounded for a month for the pot, she'd even let him sneak out when the folks were away for the weekend to go out with Katy.

Things like that caused occasional guilty feelings in him that he wrote about her being pretty much nothing more than a dumb slut. Like most older siblings, Samantha did her share of teasing and busting his balls, talked down to him at times like he was stupid, but for the most part she was nice to him, and didn't deserve the way he portrayed her.

But if he didn't write the stories to get some of his misplaced sexual frustration out of his system, he'd go out of his mind. Cole had figured it was a phase, and he'd get over it, but it had been over six months, and if anything, he was getting worse, masturbating multiple times a day to her.

At this point whenever he was around her it was an effort not to stare, and many times he found himself getting hard while she sat next to him on the couch. Occasionally she'd stretch her feet out and rest them on his leg.

Before he'd get mad and push them down, now he let her do it to 'be nice'. So nice he had to keep his hands over his boner and struggled to keep his eyes off her pretty tattooed feet with her always brightly painted toenails.

His first story had been her giving him a foot job while they watched TV. You know you had it bad for a girl when even the thought of her feet had your balls aching. Hell, he'd suck her damn toes if it meant he'd get a chance to work his way up to that bald kitty he'd gotten a far too quick look at when she'd gotten out of the shower.

Cole heard more laughing followed by a splash and risked a peek between the blinds. Samantha was in the pool, splashing water up at Trish who must have pushed her in, the way his sister was playfully calling her a bitch.

Samantha pulled herself out of the pool, her now soaking wet shorts even tighter on her perfect ass. Mom came into view carrying a tray with soda's and sandwiches on it, and he moved back away from the window, but not before Samantha drove another dagger into him by bending over to pick up a sponge, giving him an even better view of her ass with just a hint of cheek showing.

Even her slutty ensembles, the always tight shorts and skimpy half shirts weren't how she dressed, at least not most of the time. Samantha was taking restaurant management in college and had landed a summer job at Bella's on the Beach.

Bella's was a Hooters style knock off, where the staff wore shorts and tank tops. In the summer they opened the large area behind the building where they set up a couple dozen tables, a volleyball net, and had a lifeguard so the guests could take a quick swim if they wanted.

Samantha was an assistant manager and worked the beach area, most often in one of her half shirts, but sometimes in a bikini top. He knew she'd worked today, and the cut offs and top were what she'd worn there.

His parents hadn't been thrilled, especially seeing how many older guys flocked to the place to ogle, and at times, hit on the girls. But as always Samantha had gotten her way, citing the good pay, great tips, and most importantly it was an internship and she was earning credits and experience running the beach staff.

She'd told Cole to come by some time, and unable to resist watching his sister parade around in her short shorts, he'd taken her up on the offer. Samantha had hooked him up with free food and soda, then told him to get his ass out there and mingle with the bevy of cute girls in their bathing suits.

He'd seen a few hotties, but between not having the nerve to walk over and strike up a conversation, and watching Samantha strut around, playing up to the guys to get some extra tips he'd just kept to himself. The way the guys started at her as she passed by got him worked up.

He found he liked the idea of them checking her out and thinking the same dirty thoughts about her he was. Cole was surprised that she'd worked there two months, and unless she was keeping a secret, hadn't met anyone.

Cole knew she was still pissed off and gun-shy about dating after she'd discovered Todd cheating on her. How the hell a guy could have a girl that hot, who in her own words loved to suck and fuck, and shit on her was beyond him.

If he was with his sister, in real life, not his stories, he'd never want anyone else. Shit, he'd been thinking about her while he was with someone.

"Hear yourself?" he grumbled, walking back to his computer. "If I was with my sister. You're a loser, Cole."

But he was a horny loser and settling in his chair, went back to looking for a video to watch. As he scanned the list, he assumed the position, pulling his shorts down, and grabbing his once again swollen cock.

In his stories he always described himself as well hung or 'bigger than average.' According to Katy, he had a 'nice dick' but she'd only been with one guy before him, so how much did she really know?

Worked up more than usual by watching the Soapy Samantha show-great alliteration from the master of sibcest himself- Cole decided to make his latest jack off session special by allowing himself a treat.

Opening his bottom desk drawer, he slipped his hand under a stack of notebooks and pulled out his prized possession, one of Samantha's thongs he'd stolen from her hamper. The purple thong had still smelled strongly of the French vanilla body spray she doused herself with after a shower, but even better, there was a faint smell of her pussy in the thin crotch.

Two months later, both scents had worn off, but he didn't dare take another. One, she might not miss, but he didn't want to push his luck. Not that he could see her wandering around asking if anyone had seen her thong but considering his penchant for getting in trouble better to be safe than sorry.

Cole wrapped the silky material around his cock and stroked himself with it as he scrutinized the titles and captions for the movies. He stopped at one titled.

"Best Birthday Ever!" with the subtitle "Big sis gives her lucky brother the best gift ever!"

Even as he clicked on it, a smile crossed his face as he envisioned his own tag, "Cole gets a B-Day B-Jay from his slutty sister, Samantha."

His smile faded, even as the video opened with a hot girl with long dark hair and small breasts who had a more than passing resemblance to Samantha. The only thing Cole was really getting was his own damn hand and a cum stained thong.

But he'd settle for it, after all, what choice did he have?

Chapter Three

Cole jumped at the sound of a knock on his door. Momentarily disoriented, he shook his head, trying to figure out where he was. He found he was still slumped back in his chair, his now flaccid cock lying in a still sticky pool of cum on his thigh, the thong still dangling from his cock.

It wasn't the first time he'd dozed off after he came hard, but it usually happened at night when everyone was in bed, and no one would be bothering him anyway.

"Hey, I know you're in there!" Samantha spoke from the other side of the door. "Open up, you little shit."

Cole turned to look at his door and in the same instant he saw he hadn't turned the lock on the knob, the knob itself turned, she was coming in! He somehow had the presence of mind to push his foot against the desk, spinning his chair so his back was now to the door.

"I knew you were ignoring me," she said from behind him. "Mom and...Oh, jeez, were you doing what it looked like you were?"

Even though it made it more obvious what he was doing, he lifted his hips and yanked his shorts and boxers up over his cock and the slimy mess around it. He pulled them up over the thong because he had no idea how else to hide it, and he doubted she'd be staring at his crotch. Unlike him, Samantha had no interest in her sibling.

"What the hell are you doing walking in here?" he demanded, as he took a deep breath, and turned the chair back to face her.

Fortunately, the screen had gone into sleep mode and she wouldn't be able to see the video still up on the computer with the word sis right there in big read letters in the title.

"I knocked three times. I just figured you were either ignoring me or was dumb enough to bring more pot in the house and got stoned and fell asleep." Samantha explained as she closed the door behind her.

"I was asleep."

"Wow, that must have been a good one!" She laughed. "Knocked you right out."

"Shut up, sis."

"Hey," she put her hands up in a disarming gesture. "I'm not judging, a little me time at night helps me get to sleep."

"TMI!" he clapped his hands over his ears, trying to look offended even as his mind filled with his sister naked, legs spread, with that blue vibrator he'd found in her drawer while snooping one day, shoved inside her.

"Only fair seeing what I just walked into." She shrugged, and he had to force his eyes to remain on her face, not on her tits in the blue bikini top.

He couldn't have been asleep long. Not only was she still dressed the way she was outside, but still wet. Her long dark hair plastered to her creamy back and shoulders, and the shorts still much darker, and tighter, from her being tossed in the pool.

Samantha had a towel over her shoulder, but he could still see drops of moisture on her upper chest and when his eyes dipped lower, her stomach, and legs. Despite having just blown a load, his still dripping cock shifted in his boxers.