Taking Mother by Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, oh squeaky clean asshole woman," Jacob cried out.

"Squeaky clean asshole woman?" Rachel questioned with a laugh.

"Hey, I've licked my cum out of your pussy, surely I can lick it out of your squeaky clean asshole too, right."

Rachel eyes went wide with surprise. "Are you sure?"

"Rachel, you sucked the deep end of the dildo the first time we took it out of your ass and I sucked it the second time. If I'm going to get any nasty bugs from your ass, then I've already got them. So there's no logical reason why I shouldn't lick my cum from your asshole, right?

"Come on, Rachel. Straddle my face and lower your butt down to my mouth."

Rachel shrugged, grinned and did as her son asked. Actually, she was thrilled that he wanted to do it.

As Jacob spread his mother's ass cheeks he could see some of his cum already leaking out of her anus. He raised his head to lick it up then worked his tongue against her asshole which, surprisingly, had almost completely closed up, but he did manage to get nearly half his tongue into her anus.

Jacob pulled his tongue out of his mother's anus. "Sit up straight, Rachel," he said, "and then push. See if you can squeeze out more of my cum."

Rachel did as her son asked, placing both of her hands on her ass cheeks and spreading them. Jacob was rewarded with first one then a second big glob of his cum dropping into his mouth. He didn't swallow. He did lick his mother's ass again and then, through a mouthful of his cum, managed to tell his mother to let him up.

When he was up in a kneeling position he looked at his mother and raised his eyebrows. Rachel laughed and realized what he wanted. She leaned in to place her lips over his and then he opened his mouth and shared his cum with her as their tongues swished around each other. After a few moments they pulled their lips apart, swallowed, then laughed, then kissed again.

"You're a kinky freak, too, Jacob. Maybe it runs in the family, eh?"

"Mmm, maybe," Jacob said. He laid back on the bed and pulled his mother down on top of him. He kissed her lightly several times. "Have I told you lately that I love you, Rachel?"

"Yes, darling, but I never get tired of hearing it. Oh, and here's a news flash. I love you too, Jacob, so very much."

Mother and son kissed again, and again, and again as Jacob's hands caressed up and down his mother's back.

"Okay then," Rachel said after a bit. "Clean up and shower time then we go out to get something to eat? I'm starving."

"Perfect," Jacob responded then gave his mother one last kiss before they got up to take care of business.

Chapter 10.

The next morning Rachel woke up and stretched deliciously. She turned to say good morning to her son but he wasn't in bed. Rachel found him in the living room reading from his laptop. He was sitting on the couch naked. Rachel, herself, hadn't bothered putting on any clothes either.

"Oh, good morning, Rachel," Jacob said as he saw her come in from the bedroom. "I'm just looking for a, uh," he paused and grinned a little sheepishly, "for a strap-on dildo."

Rachel laughed as she sat down next to her son. "Good morning, lover. So, it seems you've inherited my anal perversion, eh? Like mother like son?"

Jacob laughed then kissed his mother briefly. He turned his attention back to the computer screen. "What do you think of this one?" He used the cursor to point out a particular strap-on dildo.

Mother and son spent the next few minutes looking over what was available. They made a decision, ordered it, paid for it and an extra charge for immediate shipping. After that they both showered, had sex in the shower, then went down to the restaurant for breakfast.

Back in the room they were trying to decide what to do when Jacob's cell phone rang. It was Carlos Fuentes. Jacob put his phone on speaker mode so Rachel could hear, too. Carlos told them that the money transfer had come through and that Jacob and Rachel needed to come down to sign some final papers.

"Also," he said, "I've called a very nice couple, John and Donna Wilkins. They know all about cat-boats. When I told them that you'd bought a Catana 55 they were excited since their last boat had been a Catana 47. They've sailed around the world twice and, while, they have retired from major sailing expeditions, they said they would be delighted to teach you what they know about sailing catamarans and blue water sailing. I'll give you their number when you come to the office. Unfortunately, they're going to be in the Bahamas for the next two days. They get back Thursday evening. You can call them Friday morning and make an appointment to meet them. And, you'll want to arrange for docking space at a marina as soon as you can and I can help you with that, also."

Later that day Rachel and Jacob motored their Catana 55 to a nearby marina where they paid to rent a space for six months. Jacob and Rachel spent the next two hours making themselves familiar with every inch of the boat. When they got back to the hotel they showered, got dressed, and headed out for a night on the town.

The next day they woke up, made love, had breakfast in their room, then headed for the beach for a little sun and surf time. The weather forecast was for mostly sunny skies and a high of 85 degrees. When they went back to the hotel a package was waiting for them. Jacob gave his mother a mischievous look as he took the package from the desk clerk. Obviously, it was the strap-on dildo they'd ordered.

"You want to break this in right away, Rachel, or wait?" Jacob asked up in their suite as he opened the package. He was grinning because he was pretty sure he knew the answer and his cock was beginning to swell already.

But his mother surprised him. "Actually, Jacob, we gave my poor little ass a pretty good workout the other night. I think I should give it a break. I think I told you I like anal sex but not too often. Is that okay?"

Jacob was only a little disappointed, but he understood what his mother was telling him.

"You know what's best for you, darling, and that's what I want, too. Besides, we're going to have plenty of time to break this in, right?"

"Right," Rachel agreed. She put a hand behind her son's head and pulled him in for a kiss. "However, that won't be happening while the Wilkins are sailing with us, okay?"

Jacob laughed. "Yeah, we don't want to scare them with you yelling and screaming when you're having a mega-orgasm."

Rachel gave her son a hard look. "Smart ass. Besides, I believe I've heard you making a lot of noise when you're coming, too."

"Okay. Okay. We both like noisy sex and we don't want to scare the Wilkins, right?"

"Right, lover boy," Rachel said with a smile.

Friday morning Rachel called the number for John and Donna Wilkins. She and Jacob hadn't wanted to move onto the boat until they had done some necessary shopping—it didn't come with bedding or dishes, among other things—they figured the Wilkins could help them out there

Donna Wilkins answered the phone and was pleased to hear from Rachel. Donna said that she and John would be free later that afternoon and said they would love to come by to meet Rachel and Jacob and to see the boat. The time was set for between 4 and 5 p.m. Rachel gave Donna directions and the slip number and said the she and Jacob would be waiting on the boat and to call when they arrived and either Jacob or she would meet them at the security gate and let them through.

It was nearly noon when Rachel got off the phone with Donna Wilkins. She and Jacob decided to go out to lunch.

After lunch they drove to a nearby liquor store, after getting directions from their waiter, to pick up a couple of bottles of champagne, one bottle of white wine and one bottle of red wine, and a six pack each of two different kinds of beer, some plain bottled water and some sparkling water. They didn't know if the Wilkins drank but they wanted something to offer just in case.

At 4:20 p.m. Rachel and Jacob were sitting on the aft deck of the boat enjoying a drink. Rachel had a glass of white wine and Jacob had a beer.

Rachel's phone rang. Donna Wilkins told her that she and her husband were just pulling into the parking lot for the marina. Jacob hurried up to the security gate and, by the time he got there, a white-haired couple were standing on the other side of the gate. Jacob was surprised. Even thought Carlos Fuentes had mention something about the Wilkins being an older couple, Jacob hadn't thought of them in terms of the grand-fatherly and grand-motherly types that they were.

Back at the boat Rachel offered the Wilkins something to drink and mentioned what they had, including the champagne. John looked at his wife and she smile at him.

"Well, by all means," John said, "let's have the champagne. This is a celebration is it not? A new boat and a new adventure."

Jacob went to get the champagne and the glasses they had bought.

"This is a beautiful boat," Donna told Rachel. "Our last boat was a Catana 47 and we sailed around the world in it."

"Don't tell that to Jacob. Mr. Fuentes had one and Jacob was ready to buy it and sail us around the world, too. But, really, that's beyond what I want to do."

"Actually, John spoke up, "this boat is more than capable of doing that. It's just that the 47 is easier to single hand than this one."

"And please, John," Rachel said with a laugh, don't tell Jacob that either."

"Too late, I already heard everything, darling," Jacob said as he came out onto the deck with the chilled bottle of champagne and the glasses. "For now, no around the world trips. But in a couple of years, who knows?"

"Well it's an enterprise you have to be dedicated to and take very seriously," Donna said. And it's not just the weather that can get you. There are places around the world where pirates still operate."

Rachel gave Jacob a look and he just shrugged.

"Well, not to scare you off," John said, "but there are places in the Caribbean where pirates still operate. Although, not nearly as bad as off the coast of Africa or in Indonesian waters. If you know where to stay away from, though, you won't have any trouble."

After one glass of champagne, Rachel and Jacob took the Wilkins on a tour of the boat. John and Donna were duly impressed.

Back in the lounge area on the aft deck, with everyone sitting around the table, the Wilkins told the Landers what they should stock on board from food to bedding to dishes and more. Jacob was taking notes on his laptop.

Water wasn't a problem since the boat came with a sea-water-to-potable-water converter. But, John warned them, only use it out to sea. Harbors and marinas tended to be too polluted for the converter to clean out the nasties, like fuel, oil, and who knew what else.

They settled on an amount for the Wilkins to sail with them and teach them all they could for the next three months, half before setting sail and half when they arrived back in Miami.

By the time they were done talking it was after six p.m. Rachel asked the Wilkins if they wanted to have dinner with them at a nearby restaurant but they said they already had dinner plans. Both Rachel and Jacob walked the Wilkins to their car, told them they would call them when the first half of the payment was arranged and when they had all the provisions on board and stowed away. After the Wilkins drove away, Rachel and Jacob decided to go back to their suite and order from room service.

Back in their suite, Rachel and Jacob stripped off their clothes and entered the luxurious multi-head shower together. The shower enclosure was approximately seven feet long by four feet wide. They turned on the two overhead rain-type shower heads and stood underneath them at either end of the shower enclosure. They soaked themselves from head to foot, letting the water sluice over them and using their hands to rub the accumulated perspiration of the day from off their faces and bodies.

After that they left the shower heads running while they stepped into the space in the middle of the shower out from under the straight down fall of the water. Rachel pulled her wet hair back from her face and wrung it out lightly. Jacob then put his arms around his mother and pulled her lean, lovely body up tight against his and he tilted his head down to kiss her.

Rachel put one hand behind her son's head and the other hand sought out and took hold of his penis which was just now beginning to fill with blood. She loved feeling her son's cock in this state: not totally flaccid and not totally hard. She squeezed it firmly three or four times and began stroking it, knowing that would make it hard sooner. But then, she loved her son's cock when it was fully hard and functional for fucking, too.

Jacob groaned with pleasure as he pulled his mouth away from his mother's. He ran his hand up and down her back and squeezed her firm ass cheeks.

"I love you, Rachel," he said. "I love you so very much and I'm really excited about our future together."

Rachel pulled her son's head down for another kiss, sucking his tongue into her mouth and gently biting on it. She was happy. She was excited, feeling that excitement in the pit of her stomach. She was happy and excited because she was in love with her son, he was in love with her, they were rich, and she knew that their future was going to be wonderful.

"I love you too, darling, so much," she said as she released his tongue from her teeth but let her lips brush against Jacob's as she spoke.

Jacob's cock was nearly fully erect now and Rachel positioned it flat against her stomach then put that hand and arm around Jacob's back. Mother and son embraced each other tightly as they kissed again, a long and delicious kiss.

"Okay," Jacob said as he broke the kiss. "Time for me to wash you."

He turned to pick up the bar of soap from the built-in holder in the corner of the shower. He lathered his hands then began lathering his mother's body, starting at her neck and working his way down over one shoulder and arm then the other one. Then he started working his way down her upper chest then her breasts—he noticed her nipples were erect and smiled—and down over her stomach. His soapy hand, the one not holding the bar of soap, reached down between his mother's legs and gently, carefully washed her pussy, being sure not to get soap between her inner labia. Jacob next got down on his knees and washed, first his mother's right leg and foot then her left leg and foot.

He stood up. "Turn around, babe," he said.

Rachel tilted her head up and gave her son a quick kiss and a smile before she turned around.

Now Jacob washed his mother's back and ass then let his soapy hand slide repeatedly between her ass cheeks as he washed her there well, including all around and just a bit inside her beautiful little butthole.

"Okay, babe, rinse off," Jacob said.

As Rachel stepped under her shower head and rinsed off Jacob held the bar of soap under his shower head then put it back on the holder before rinsing his hands off. When he turned around his mother was facing him, smiling, rinsing her back and her ass and between her buttocks. She turned again to make sure her pussy was well rinsed before turning back to her son where she put her hand on either side of his face and pulled him down for another kiss.

"Okay, bub, now it's your turn. Rachel got her own bar of soap and was soon lathering her son's body all over, just as he had done hers. She washed her son like he'd washed her: one arm then the other, down his chest and belly, cock and balls, one leg and foot then the other. She had him turn around and washed his broad, muscular back and finally his ass.

"Okay, dear, time for you to rinse now." Rachel said.

As he rinsed Rachel put her bar of soap away washed off her hands and turned off her shower. She slipped out her side of the shower and grabbed a big, fluffy towel to wrap her wet hair in then another one to start drying off with. As soon as Jacob was done rinsing his body he followed his mother and grabbed another towel.

Rachel hung her towels on a towel rack then grabbed her hair dryer to blow-dry her hair. Jacob hung up his towel and stood behind his mother as she faced the mirror. His hands reached around to gently massage her breasts and pinch her nipples. He didn't mind the hot air from the dryer or the fact that his mother had to move her head and hair around. But he also wasn't standing right up against her either.

Rachel smiled at her son's reflection in the mirror occasionally and winked at him. When she tilted her head to the right Jacob would kiss and bite her left ear and neck. When she tilted her head to the left he did the same to her right ear and neck.

After drying her hair Rachel dabbed a bit of her favorite perfume behind each ear and a couple of other strategic places on her body. She noticed that her son's cock had lost most of its firmness so she turned around and knelt down in front of him and took his drooping cock in her hand then slipped her mouth over it. She sucked on it for several seconds. Jacob stood looking down at the beautiful sight of his lovely mother, her lips stretched around his cock sucking him deep into her mouth yet again.

"You know, Rachel," Jacob said with a grin, "I really like just how sexually restrained you are."

Rachel pulled her mouth off her son's cock, which was firming up nicely again. She looked up at her son from her kneeling position. "Some Victorian male chauvinist pig once said 'A lady in the parlor and a whore in the bedroom.' I can't say I disagree with that sentiment." She gave her son a coy look as he helped her to her feet.

Jacob laughed. "Me too."

"See you on the bed, lover," she said over her shoulder as she exited the bathroom.

"But of course, lover," Jacob shot back, grinning.

Jacob dabbed on a bit of his favorite cologne then followed his mother into the bedroom. She was already on the bed waiting for him.

Rachel and Jacob embraced and kissed, then they kissed some more as they each began to gently caress the other's body.

After several minutes of this "making out," with their libidos getting stoked hotter and hotter, Rachel's warm moist breath whispered in her son's ear. "I want to feel you inside me Jacob. I want you so badly."

Jacob kissed his mother sweetly on the mouth then positioned his body over hers as she spread her legs wide for him. She reached down between their bodies and took hold of her son's cock to guide it directly to her vaginal opening. She looked her son in the eyes and nodded her head then she closed her eyes and sighed as he shoved his cock forward and his lovely girth spread her vaginal sphincter muscles apart so wonderful and the full length of his cock slid all the way inside her pussy filling her up so delightfully.

Jacob began fucking his mother slowly and sensually.

Rachel brought her legs up and crossed her heels over her son's back. She put her arms around his neck. Jacob was holding most of his weight up on his knees and forearms and he was looking his mother straight in the eyes.

Rachel lifted her head to give her son a sweet kiss. She smiled at him as she laid her head back on the pillows, then grinned. Then the grin was gone and her expression—furrowed brow, mouth slightly open—showed the pleasure her son's cock was giving to her.

"Ooo! I love this. I love you Jacob. I love the fact that we're lovers... that," and here she grinned at him again, wickedly, "that we're committing incest. That you're my son and I'm your mother and we're lovers."

"Oh yeah," Jacob gasped. His mother's word intensified the pleasure he was taking from fucking her; feeling his hard shaft sliding effortlessly in and out of her tight and very wet pussy.

"I love you, too, Rachel. You know that. And I'd be lying if I didn't admit that the fact that you being my mother didn't add an element of excitement and arousal to our love-making... ."

1...1213141516...18