Taking Mother by Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to school?"

"Yes, but I'm going to formally drop out. I won't to be able to finish my degree if we are going to move as soon as we can and I don't think I'm going to need it where we're going anyway."

"Honey," Rachel laid a hand on her son's arm, "this is a whole lot more money than what we anticipated, but whatever we do, it's not going to be just lying on the beach drinking umbrella drinks and going to the best restaurants at night. That would drive me bananas. I, for one, need to do something I find worthwhile. I refuse to be one of the idle rich, drinking my liver into oblivion."

"I agree wholeheartedly, darling. And, as I said before, I was thinking of running a charter sailing operation when we settle wherever we settle. You can help me with the business end of it, since you have the experience in running a business. What'd you think?"

"Yeah, that sounds promising. But I can also help you with the sailing part of the business, too, you know."

"Of course my dear," Jacob said as he took him mother, his future wife, in his arms. Rachel put her arms around his neck. He pulled his mother's delightful body tight against his and gave her a long, wet kiss, to which she responded in kind.

"Ooo-ooo!" Rachel sighed as they broke the kiss. She shimmied her body against her son's. "I really do like kissing you, baby," she said as she went back for seconds.

When they pulled their lips apart the second time Rachel gave her son a wicked smile and reached down to grab his crotch. Her hand gently squeezed his growing cock several times.

"Poor baby. We haven't got time for this right now. But just remember, tonight I want you to put it where it belongs... ." She paused to smile wickedly again. "And fuck me good and hard.

Rachel sucked in a big excited breath and her body shivered with pleasure at the thought of making love with her son again.

"You sure you don't have time for a quickie right here on the kitchen island," Jacob said with his own wicked smile.

"You've talked me into it, sweetie," Rachel said. "But it has to really be a quickie, there are things I have to do at work. And I don't care if I don't get off. You just fuck me until you come. I'll clean up after." She looked at her son with mischievous eyes. "But I'll leave a little of your cum in me to remind me about tonight while I'm working... and squeezing my thighs together."

Jacob laughed and kissed his mother again.

Rachel quickly got out of her boots, slacks, and panties, leaving her socks on. Jacob undid his jeans and dropped them and his boxers to his knees. Rachel turned and leaned over the island, spread her feet apart and arched her back, pushing her ass out and up. She looked over her shoulder. "Fuck me, lover. Put that beautiful cock deep up in me and fuck me."

By now, Jacob's cock was fully erect. He rubbed the head of it up and down through his mother's labia. He felt the wetness there. She was turned on and lubricating. His pre-cum helped.

"Oh yeah, Jacob. Shove it in me."

Jacob was realizing that his mother had a deep vein of hard-core sexuality that she had previously kept to herself. His sincere declaration of his love for her as a woman, as well as the pleasure she was getting from their sexual couplings, was allowing her to be more and more open about expressing her sexual wants and desires to him. He loved it.

"Yes, baby," Jacob said, "I'm going to shove this big cock deep up inside your tight little pussy."

Rachel moaned in response.

Positioning the head of his cock at the slippery entrance to his mother's vagina, Jacob smoothly, carefully slid the full length of his cock into her fuck hole.

"Oh yesss, Jacob. That's it. Oh your cock feels so good."

"You sure you don't have time... ."

"No darling. I really have to get to the office. Now, just fuck me and let it go. You can pleasure me twice tonight."

Jacob didn't say anymore. He placed his hands on his mother's hips, holding on tightly while he began fucking her with fast, deep strokes, watching his cock going in and out of her pussy, all wet and glistening from her lubrication. He loved the fact that she was bent over the kitchen island and that he was fucking her from behind. It was a total turn-on for him.

"Oh yes! Yes, Jacob, just keep fucking me." Rachel moaned.

He did and was soon at the point of no return, the point at which, even if he stopped moving he would come... only it felt so much better to keep thrusting, at least until he was well into his orgasm, which is what he did now.

Jacob grunted and gasped as he felt his cock spasm several times, spurting his cock cream deep up in his mother's pussy once again. Oh God, he thought, this feels so good! This is so damned good!

"Ahh, Rachel," he cried out, "I love you, babe, I love you so much."

Rachel wiggled her hips back and forth on her son's cock, loving the feeling of it. She also loved the feeling of her son coming in her pussy, even if she didn't have an orgasm herself. She loved his bold hard thrusting, going faster right when he came, his strong hands clamping down on her hips, then at the last, when he was done or almost done, pressing his hips firmly against her ass and holding his cock deep inside of her. She could feel his cock spasm there and she really loved that, too.

Because of her concern for getting to the office to meet with the supervisors and take care of some necessary business, it would have taken her a while to achieve orgasm, even if she could have. However, not having an orgasm didn't stop her from enjoying how good it felt to have her son's big cock fucking her... to be making love with him again. And, of course, there would be tonight. She would definitely take her pleasure fully then.

Jacob pulled his cock wetly out of his mother's pussy then reached over to open the drawer where they kept the kitchen towels. He pulled out the one on top and wiped off his cock. Rachel took the towel from her son and folded it then pressed it firmly to her pussy to stopped her son's cum from dripping down her legs.

Rachel went to the bathroom that was around the corner from the kitchen, through the laundry room. Jacob went to the one off the family room. When he got back to the kitchen his mother was dressed and had her coat on, purse over her shoulder, and car keys in hand. She hurried over to her son and gave him a quick kiss and a big smile.

"See you this evening, lover."

"You bet, babe," Jacob responded.

Then Rachel was heading out through the laundry room to the garage.

* * * * *

It was a cold but sunny day with no wind when they put Uncle Joe in the ground next to his beloved Edna. At the catered reception back at the house, people were coming and going for hours. Uncle Joe had been well-known and well-loved. They got through the funeral and reception with a minimum of tears. Afterwards, Rachel was going to work every day and Jacob formally withdrew from school. He spent some of his time researching boats and blue water sailing.

He explained to his mother that he had very limited experience with blue water sailing and while Uncle Joe's boat was fun to sail on Lake Michigan where they seldom were out for days he didn't think it would be all that comfortable for long voyages. He had a friend at school who'd told him about his family going to Tahiti one year and sailing around the islands in a catamaran. He extolled the virtues of it: light, fast, stable, none of the heeling over that you get with a mono-hull, and shallow draft with the dagger boards up allowing you to get right up to a beach. Jacob remembered that conversation and started researching blue water cats.

However, since Aunt Edna and Uncle Joe had various antiques, as well as paintings and statues in the house, most of his time was spent online researching those items and talking to art and antique dealers.

What he found out surprised Rachel and him. The art and antiques appraised out at well over 2 million dollars. Rachel decided to keep a few things and some of the furniture and, of course, some of the personal items of her aunt and uncle. She had them stored in a temperature and humidity controlled warehouse. When she and Jacob finally decided where they were going to live, she would send for them to help furnish their new home.

The house appraised out at 6.9 million dollars. They put it on the market for 6 million and it sold in less than a month. They moved into an upscale residence hotel closer to the business. The art and antiques were sold at auction, bringing in 2.5 million dollars. The business took the longest, but by the end of April Rachel and Jacob signed a deal for 45 million, more than they had hoped for, but Jonathan Conroy knew all the right people to get the job done. They decided to leave the stocks, bonds and gold certificates alone, other than having them transferred into their names.

When going through Uncle Joe's personal effects they found a note addressed to both of them. It explained that down in the wine cellar was a hidden safe. The note told them where it was and how to open it. Inside the safe, when they got it opened, were 100, 5 ounce gold bars, and a velvet bag with 50 cut diamonds of various sizes. The note also mentioned that none of this was on record with the IRS. Uncle Joe explained in the note that when he'd bought the gold and diamonds, a little here a little there, the total worth was 2 million dollars.

Jacob looked at his mother with a bland expression on his face. "It seems like Uncle Joe had an emergency stash, for lack of a better term, and that he didn't like the IRS."

Rachel smiled, thinking of kindly old Uncle Joe. She never would have guessed he had this. "Yes, it seems like it."

"So what should we do, Rachel, report it or... ."

"What? Report it... and besmirched the name of Uncle Joe. Besides the IRS is going to get more than enough of our money. I say we keep it to ourselves. You agree?"

Jacob kissed his mother sweetly. "Of course I agree," he said with a big grin. I say we transfer it to a safety deposit box then come and get it when we get settled. What say you?"

The house had just sold and they had a month to take care of the odds and ends and clear out.

"I agree, darling," Rachel said with her own smile.

So, not counting the gold bars and diamonds, Rachel and Jacob's total assets came to 78.5 million dollars. After all estate taxes had been paid, they ended up with 34.5 million. Twenty million of that were in the form of stocks, bonds, and gold certificates, but that left them with 15.5 million dollars in cash... and the items in the safety deposit box worth, in today's market, who knew how much, but surely more than the 2 million Uncle Joe had paid for it, seeing as how gold must have gone up since he bought it.

Chapter 8.

Rachel and Jacob bought an engagement ring for her and wedding bands for both of them in Chicago. However, as Rachel reminded her son, she didn't consider them married yet. Of course, they didn't put them on until they got ready to go to the airport to fly to Miami.

"Once we get down to the Caribbean," Rachel said, "we'll find a spot where we're alone, maybe out to sea. There'll be a sunrise, or sunset, and it will seem like just the right time. Then we'll marry. We'll say our vows and become husband and wife."

Then she laughed. "For now, I just consider you to be my hot young lover."

During this time they had also discreetly gotten their genetics checked out and there were no bad recessives reported that they both shared. They were clear to have a child together. Rachel also told Jacob that one healthy child between them would be enough. He agreed.

They flew down to Miami, rented a car, and checked into the Hilton Bentley, an all suites hotel in Miami Beach. The next day they had an appointment with a boat dealer to see a Catana 47 catamaran that Jacob said would be perfect for them.

"I want to take a shower then I want to make love to you, Jacob," Rachel said after he'd tipped the bell hop and closed and locked the door to the suite.

"Mind if I shower with you?" he asked.

Rachel raised her eyebrows quickly and smiled. "I was just going to suggest that."

The bathroom was, of course, luxurious and the glassed in shower was huge with four shower heads—two at each end—a regular angled spray nozzle and a rain-type shower heads hanging down from the ceiling. It was only slightly bigger than Rachel's shower back in Uncle Joe and Aunt Edna's mansion back in Chicago.

Rachel did a quick make-up removal at one of the sinks while Jacob got the water running through the two regular spray nozzles. Jacob got undressed then stepped into the shower. He rinsed his body from head to toes prior to lathering up. He watched as his mother stripped out of her clothes then stepped into the shower herself.

Jacob stepped forward and met his mother. They smiled and embraced then kissed. Rachel then stepped into the spray of her shower head and began rinsing off. Jacob stood with his back to the spray coming from his shower head, watching his mother. She had her head back, letting the water run down through her hair and over her face and down over her body, rubbing and massaging herself everywhere.

Jacob was getting hard just watching her, loving how her long, lean body looked with water running in rivulets over her breasts and down her flat belly. Some of the rivulets converged over her lower abdomen and ran down through her closely cropped pubic hair and pussy, others snaked down over her toned thighs.

Jacob reached down and began stroking his cock. He was filled with love and lust and his cock was already nearly fully erect.

Rachel straightened her head and wiped her hand across her closed eyes. As she opened them she smiled at her son then looked down to what he had in his hand.

"Oh my! Ready to go already, are you?"

Jacob smiled back. "I'm always ready to go with you, darling."

Rachel took a step forward then kneeled. She moved her son's hand off his hard cock and replaced it with hers. She gave it a couple of firm strokes and saw her son's body shudder with pleasure.

"You like that," she said as she looked up at Jacob, squinting through the water drops that were splashing over and around his body.

"Mmm-hmm," he answered.

"Well then, darling, you're really going to like this," she said as she slipped her mouth over her son's swollen glans. She felt, rather than tasted, the pre-cum that was leaking out of his urethra then she slid her mouth further down his cock and began giving him a good cock sucking.

"Oh! God! Rachel! That feels so good!"

"You know what, lover?" Rachel said as she took her mouth off his cock, "I want you to just let yourself go. I want you to come in my mouth. Okay? You know how much I love that. It really turns me on, and after I'll be ready for a whole lot of sex, darling. We have all night to make love."

Rachel didn't wait for his answer. She slid her hot mouth back over her son's cock, first swirling her tongue around the head then sliding her mouth up and down on it deeply. Her right hand gripped her son's cock at the base, her left hand was stroking, tugging, and gently squeezing his balls.

It only took about five minutes of his mother's oral ministrations on his cock and manipulation of his balls before he had his hands on her head trying not to shove his cock deep down her throat as his cock spasmed and his body shuddered with orgasmic delight.

His cock spewed his thick semen into his mother's sucking mouth several times before he was empty. Rachel gladly swallowed every bit of it with a lot of love and not a little lust.

"Ooo! Ooo! Yeah, baby!" Jacob said. He reached down to pull his mother to her feet, to wrap his arms around her and hug her tightly to his body as he gave her a long, loving kiss.

When Jacob pulled his lips from his mother's sweet mouth he pushed her up against the side wall of the shower and went down on his knees. Being a strong young man, Jacob was able to lift her completely off the floor of the shower by positioning his hands on both of her legs, mid-thigh, pushing up and spreading them at the same time. Rachel, gave out a little laughing shriek and pressed her head, her body, and her arms flat against the tiles. Her thighs were now spread nearly 180 degrees apart and her pussy was totally exposed and easily accessible. Jacob let his mother's body shift down a little and then leaned in to begin licking and sucking on her pussy.

Rachel moaned. She moved her arms off the wall carefully and placed her hands on her son's head, balancing herself more than supporting herself. Her son's tongue licked her in all the right places with just the right pressure.

Jacob lowered his mother's right leg and Rachel placed her foot down onto the shower floor. Her son still held her left leg up and her pussy was still open and exposed to his lapping, tasting tongue.

"Oh baby! Oh yeah! That's it!" Rachel moaned as her son's tongue lit up all her sexual hot spots. She now had her fingers wrapped tightly in his wet hair.

"Oh! God! Yessss! Jacob!" Rachel cried out as she came, pulling her son's face hard into her grinding pussy as she came... and came... and came. And then she was laughing and sliding down the wall. Jacob eased her down and she came to rest straddling his kneeling thighs. Jacob kissed her good and hard. She tasted her pussy in her son's mouth, on his tongue, and she kissed him all the harder for it.

"That was good for me. Was that good for you?" Rachel asked with a laugh.

"Yeah, it was very good for me, darling. I just love it when I make you come, whether it's with my mouth, my fingers, or my cock. It turns me on so much."

"Mmm," Rachel kissed her son. "Likewise, lover. I just love it when I make you come... with my mouth or my pussy... or my ass. Although, I don't think I've brought you off with a hand job... yet. But I will. I will.

Mother and son, committed lovers, and soon to be husband and wife, although not publicly announced, kissed again as the water from the two shower head beat down upon them.

They finished showering without too many more sexual interruptions, other than a few sweet kisses and a few loving embraces and a few strokes or squeezes of each other's genitals.

When they had dried off and were back into the living room of the suite—wearing the terry cloth bath robes provided—they decided to order room service and spend the night in their room.

Rachel walked over to the big window that looked out onto the beach and the Atlantic ocean. They were on the tenth floor and could see far out to sea. There were big cumulus clouds on the horizon taking on the peach, and pink, and orange colors of the sun, going down in the west.

"This is beautiful. Oh, Jacob, I think your idea to move to the Caribbean is the most wonderful idea in the world."

Jacob moved up behind his mother. He undid the sash to her robe and opened it. His hands cupped and caressed her breasts. Then his right hand slid down over her rib cage to her belly and stoked it gently with his fingertips. He felt his mother's stomach muscles twitch.

Rachel sucked in air. "Ooo! I love how you touch me, Jacob."

"I love touching you, Rachel." His hands moved farther down.

Rachel turned around and kissed her son sweetly but quickly. "Uh-unh, darling," she said. "We've got room service coming soon and I don't want to be all... well, hot and bothered when they bring the cart in.

Jacob chuckled. "Okay, my love. But later, I'm going to get you."

"Well for gosh sakes, I certainly hope so," Rachel said.

There was a knock at the door.

"Talk about timing," Jacob said.

"Timing is everything, love," Rachel said.

With the lights turned down low, Rachel and Jacob had dinner and shared a bottle of wine. They had also ordered a bottle of fine champagne to have later. It sat in its ice bucket chilling while mother and son discussed where they would sail to first and what they thought it might be like sailing around the islands of the Caribbean.

1...89101112...18