Sylvia's Mother Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen's eyes were open wide and held a look of wonder. She whispered, "It's never felt like this! Oh, my darling! It's never been this wonderful!" She reached up, pulled him against her breasts, and began hunching her hips up against his fully hilted erection. "I...I can't remember it ever feeling this wonderful in my life!" she murmured in a voice filled with awe.

Jason agreed with her. As wonderful as their earlier lovemaking sessions had been, those wonderful times paled in comparison to what he was sharing with her now. He thrust himself against her, matching the rhythm of her movements with his, and said, "It's so wild! Oh, God, it's so wild!" He slid his erection out until just the tip remained inside her, then he slowly pushed it back in.

Karen was gyrating her hips and whimpering, "Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Uh-huh!"

Jason found that, even though he wasn't by any stretch of the imagination a sexual expert, his experiences so far had helped him develop a little bit of control, which was good because if there ever was a time he wanted to have control, this was it. He believed that, in their earlier couplings, he'd enjoyed the ultimate in pleasure, but today the feeling of Karen's warm flesh pressing against his, and her vagina clasping lovingly at the surface of his erection went way beyond anything he'd experienced before. Being deep in her body, feeling the friction of her wet flesh against his most sensitive areas, feeling her hard nipples rubbing against his chest were experiences he never imagined existed, even in his most fervent fantasies! His senses were in overload and he could feel himself rapidly climbing upward, heading toward what he instinctively knew would be the most fantastic moment of his young life.

Fighting for control, Jason continued his slow thrusts in and out of Karen's warm opening. She matched his movements with her own and, when his pace began to speed up, so did hers. Her eyes glazed over, and the only sounds she made now were, "Uh! Uh! Uh!" Her legs rose and wrapped around his hips, holding him against her. Her arms, already around him, tightened. She seemed to be holding on to him almost in desperation, as if she was clinging to him for dear life. Passion arced between them like electricity, growing more and more intense with each pulse.

Suddenly, Karen's body stiffened. Her legs and arms tightened around Jason with such strength that it was difficult for him to keep moving. Her mouth opened and she moaned, "Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!"

With overwhelming feelings rushing through him, Jason exploded. His juices surged out of him in what felt like an endless series of spasms and jolts, each of which was more pleasurable than its predecessor, flooding her with an exquisite eruption of warm fluids.

Karen again grabbed Jason's head and pulled his mouth down to hers. Her tongue speared into his mouth, he extended his they lashed each other wildly. Even though they were on the downside of their experience, their hips continued making gentle, thrusting movements and small pulses of pleasure still flowed between them. After several long, lovely moments, their motions slowed and, finally, came to an end.

Even though their bodies were limp from the intensity of their shared experience, their mouths remained joined as each expressed their gratitude to the other for the experience they had been given.

When Karen stirred under Jason, he was afraid he might be too heavy for her, so he placed his hands on the ground and began to lift himself off her. When the only contact left between them was his softening erection, which was still in her, she reached up and stroked his cheek gently with her fingers.

Jason noticed that there were tears in Karen's eyes. He pulled all the way out of her and dropped onto his side on the tablecloth next to her. "Karen...are...are you all right?" he asked, concerned. "How come you're crying?"

Tears began to roll down Sylvia's mother's cheeks as she leaned forward and planted a gentle kiss on his lips. "Those are tears of joy, my darling," she murmured after the kiss ended. "You've just given me the most incredible experience I ever had in my life. Was it good for you, too?"

"It wasn't like anything we've done before," Jason replied. "It felt so much better it doesn't seem right just to say it was better, you know? I mean, I can't even think of a word that would come close to describing how great it was."

"I know exactly what you mean, my darling," Karen said. She smiled at him fondly. "What we've done before was have sex. What we just did was make love. There's a huge difference, isn't there? A very huge and important difference."

"Yeah, there sure is!" Jason agreed. "It's funny, I was thinking the same things you just said. How come it was different out here?"

Karen frowned. "Remember when I said that my bringing you out here changed things?" she asked.

Jason nodded and said, "Yeah, I remember. You said it crossed some kind of boundary or something."

"I think crossing that boundary is what made this time different," Karen said.

They lay there for a while longer, letting their bodies calm, occasionally caressing each other, sharing a few brief, loving kisses. Finally, Karen sat up. "I think we better get back, don't you?" she said as she reached for her clothes. "We don't want the girls wondering where we are or what we're doing, do we?"

"Ah...no, I...I guess we don't," Jason replied.

12