Summer Cock Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect," I said, having been slightly worried our new pastime could make things awkward, going forward.

"I'd better get back to my room, and you'd better get out of your wife's nylons," he said.

"Good call," I nodded, as I began pulling the nylons off.

"But I'm serious, I do want to fuck you at some point," he said.

"I don't know," I said.

"Yeah, yeah; I've heard that before... and recently. Did you have a good time just now?"

"Yeah!"

"There ya go," he said, as he grabbed my rum drink and downed it. "See you at supper."

"Yeah," I nodded; the four of us had supper plans.

He headed out, I stored my wife's pantyhose back in the dresser, and got dressed. I logged out of Grindr, ignoring two other messages, and deleted the app. I didn't need any strangers' cocks anymore... now I had a sure thing.

.....

That night we went out for supper, and it was surreal. Tom didn't act any different than usual and I don't think I did either, yet I couldn't help but fixate on how I'd sucked his cock earlier... and... truthfully... I wanted to do it again.

I craved more of his cum.

At times I was so distracted I missed parts of the conversation.

So much so that Pam asked, "Are you okay?"

"What? Yeah," I said.

That night I fucked Pam... really pounded her from behind. I came before she did, which wasn't usual, as I replayed my earlier cock sucking experience in my head. And then, doing something I'd always wanted to do but never did, I pulled out, flipped her onto her back, and dove into her pussy to eat my own cream pie.

"Oh. Gavin, what are you dooooooing?" she moaned as I ate her pussy... which I was very good at... at least my wife told me I was.

"Getting you off," I said, as I slurped my cum out of her very wet pussy.

"But youuuuu..." she began to say, but stopped when I sucked her clit between my lips.

I attacked her clit with my sucking lips, her response telling me in just a few heartbeats she was getting close, and I also used my tongue.

"Oh fuck," she moaned.

Terrier-like, I shook my head left and right aggressively, and a few seconds later her legs squeezed around my head as she came... her creamy cum... mixed with my cum... gushing out of her and into my waiting... hungry... mouth.

I lapped up as much of the cream pie as I could... the taste even better than just pussy cum... or just cock cum....

A minute later as I exited from between her legs, she asked, "What was that about?"

"I wanted to get you off," I said.

"Well, that you certainly did," she said, her cheeks flushed.

"Yeah, that seemed like quite an orgasm," I smiled.

"But you ate your own cum," she said, looking bewildered.

"Yeah, and it was pretty good, mixed with your pussy juices like that."

"Really?"

"Yeah," I said. "I mean you always tell me I taste good."

"You do."

"Are you okay with it?"

"It was..." she paused. "Intense."

"Is that a yes?"

"Umm..." she considered. "Actually, yes it is. You surprised me, but yeah, you can eat your cum out of me anytime you want," she said, kissing me.

"Or anytime you want too," I added. Sucking Tom's cock had given me the confidence to do something with my wife I'd wanted to try for a few years.

"Good to know," she said, as she got out of bed.

We were still lying in bed a few minutes later... and I wondered if I'd get more chances to suck Tom's cock and eat my cum from Pam's pussy.

.....

The next day we were at the beach on a perfect sunny, cloud-free day. The women were tanning, and Tom and I had been playing some beach volleyball against a couple of other guys we'd just met.

He said to me, after we'd lost a game after winning three, "Meet me in the bathroom... last stall."

"Now?" I asked.

"Well, in a couple minutes," he said. "I'm going to grab another rum cocktail first."

"Okay," I said, checking out our bikini-clad wives basking in the sun.

"Matter of fact, go there now," he said, "I won't be long," and he turned and walked away towards the free bar.

My cock hardening in my trunks, I headed to the bathroom. I strode past a couple guys changing... taking a brief peek at one of their flaccid cocks... heading towards the last stall... noticing the door went all the way down to the floor. I went inside, and noted the partition wall also went down to the floor... so at least visually, we'd have complete privacy. We'd still need to keep it quiet, though.

I left the stall slightly open, and waited. I ended up waiting over five minutes... during which a chubby guy opened the door and saw me... apologized and backed out, I assume to go to another stall.

Tom came in, closed and latched the door, and immediately pulled his shorts and underwear down as I silently dropped before him... instantly hungry.

I took his semi-hard... well, more flaccid than hard... cock into my mouth. Which was perfect, because there's just something about feeling a cock hardening in your mouth that's fascinating. I just slowly bobbed and cupped his balls until it stiffened inside my mouth.

Once hard, I began bobbing.

"Slow down, cock sucker," Tom said. "We aren't in a rush."

I did as he said. Truthfully, I preferred worshipping a cock. To slowly suck it. I'd just assumed since we were in a public bathroom stall and our wives were tanning nearby, this would be a quick cum dump.

"Suck on my balls," he said a minute later.

I took his big, hard cock out of my mouth, slid my tongue down the thick shaft, and took one of his balls into my mouth. Sucking on balls, which I'd only done a couple other times, was strange. It felt weird having a ball, in a sac, in my mouth.

I went back and forth three times between his two big balls... before I licked my way back up his shaft and took his cock back in my mouth.

I swirled my tongue around his cock head.

I bobbed slowly back and forth, taking just a couple inches in... worshipping the head.

"Oh," Tom groaned, as I really pleasured his first three inches. "Deeper."

I obeyed... not bobbing any faster, but taking more of his cock into my mouth with each bob.

"Oh yeah," he groaned.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned, letting him know I was enjoying servicing his cock, as my left hand went to my own dick, and I began rubbing my dick through my shorts.

"So good," he praised.

I loved that he loved what I was doing. My cock was rock hard just from sucking his dick.

A couple minutes later, I was slowly taking all seven inches in and out of my mouth in a smoothly consistent flow.

As I rubbed my dick... dying to come... I was surprised when Tom gave a soft moan and his load oozed into my mouth... very different from the load yesterday, that had erupted into my mouth.

I smoothly swallowed his warm, salty load as I milked every drop of cum from his big cock.

Once done, he pulled out and said, "We'd better get back."

"Yeah," I said, my hand still on my cock.

"I'll go first," he said, putting his dick away. "Leave in a couple."

"Okay," I nodded.

He unlatched the door and walked out, and I got off my knees... still tasting the aftermath of Tom's cum.

I waited a couple minutes before heading out and returning to the beach.... My cock still hard.

That night I again fucked my wife... again I came in her pussy... again I ate our commingled cream pie... although this time right after I unloaded inside her, Pam ordered me onto my back and sat on my face... where I ate her to multiple orgasms while she ground on my face.

.....

The next day Tom arranged a three-hour afternoon pampering for our women, while we rented a convertible and headed out for a drive.

As we drove, he ordered, "Get sucking."

"While you're driving?" I asked, even though it was obvious he meant that.

"Yeah," he said as he slowed down for a red light.

As he stopped, he raised his ass and pulled down his trunks, removing them from his right ankle, his already hard cock standing straight up, saluting me. "And being a generous cock suckee, I fucked Christine right before we left, so her pussy cum is all over my dick."

"Very generous of you, sommelier," I agreed, and although I said it with a hint of sarcasm, truth was, this 'secret sauce' really added to my excitement.

As he resumed driving, he prompted, "Well, it isn't going to suck itself."

"Right," I said, and I looked around before bending down and smelled his wife's scent on his dick before I even opened my mouth and took his thick cock between my eager lips.

"There you go," he said, as I slowly began to bob. I'd always found it a thrill whenever I got a blow job while driving... although it was a bit (okay, a lot) distracting... especially the time I came in the girl's mouth, my legs stiffened, and I accidentally sped up like gangbusters... but it was an equal thrill to suck Tom's cock while he was driving, and the double kink of sucking it with Christine's delicious pussy cum all over it. "Doesn't she taste good?"

"Mmmmmm," I moaned.

"Yeah, I knew you'd like it."

The people who design seatbelts don't put enough thought into cock suckers wanting to suck a driver's dick, since the passenger-side seat belt kept me safe enough, but it was rather uncomfortable, and it rubbed me in awkward places.

"Man, do I have a surprise for you next," he moaned, as I worshipped this dick that was made to be worshipped.

Again I moaned on his cock, as I wondered what the big surprise might be. Oddly, especially since by now we were driving along the coastline with nary a building in sight, my first thought was a glory hole. I don't know why, but that's what popped into my head. My glory hole experiences have been somewhat hit and miss, and I discovered early on there were usually more cock suckers in attendance than tops. The two times I've ever gotten a blow job from a guy was at a glory hole... and both times I came quicker than usual. That was also the only time I ever got loads from two different cocks on the same day.

"Yeah, you're in for a real treat," he said as he kept driving.

'I already am' I thought to myself as I kept sucking his cock.

Ten minutes later he slowed down an turned off the highway, and then the terrain was rocky for a couple minutes, pounding his cock deep into my mouth and making me gag twice, then he stopped the car and said, "We're here."

I sat back up, and we were in a parking lot.

"Nice," a guy said, as he walked past, seeing me sitting back up... making my cheeks go red.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"A nude beach."

"Oh," I said. I'd never been to one before.

"It's reserved only for tops, cock suckers and bottom bitches," he added, as he tucked his dick away.

"Oh," I repeated, looking around and seeing the ocean.

"Let's go," he said.

"Okay," I said, curious about what a nude beach would be like... even if it was an all-male one... my visual of a bunch of hard cocks wandering around was quite appealing.

We got out of the car, walked through a grove of mangrove trees, and arrived at a beach filled with men. Naked men. Men doing all kinds of sinning.

"Holy shit," I gasped, as I tried to take in more sex acts at once than in any porn movie I'd ever witnessed. There was a large guy on the beach getting spit roasted by two well built muscle builders, an Asian man was sucking a fat man's cock, two men whose faces I couldn't see were in a 69, a twink-looking guy was bouncing on a tanned man's dick while the tanned guy with shades was on a recliner, eight guys were playing naked beach volleyball while two guys sucked off two other guys that were watching, a pasty white guy easily in his eighties was getting his ass destroyed by a well-built black man, and various other sex acts were happening all around the place. In total, there were something like fifty guys there... all shapes, sizes, races and ages. (No kids, of course.)

"Wow, this is bat shit wild," Tom said, sounding as astounded as I was.

"Yeah," I agreed.

"Well, let's go get you some dick," he said.

"I'm plenty good with yours, thanks," I said, sounding pathetic.

"Oh, trust me, you'll be getting more than your fair share of my dick from now on," he said, "but I want to see you in action."

"You do?"

"Yeah. I'm not gay, but watching men suck and fuck each other is hot."

"Yeah, I agree," I said, feeling a little better about my enjoyment of watching gay porn... hearing a guy moaning while he got fucked, often uttering sounds that weren't very masculine.

"Good. Now go find yourself some dick," he said, slapping my ass.

"Uh, okay," I said, and I started walking towards the beach.

"After you get naked, of course," he said, and I turned around to see him getting out of his clothes.

"Uh, yeah, right," I chuckled awkwardly.

A minute later we were both naked and walking along the beach. A man getting fucked was huffing, which is the only way I can describe it, "Harder, fuck me harder."

"That could be you," Tom said.

"Not sure I'm ready for that," I said, although watching the guy really getting hammered from behind, his hard cock swaying every which way as he huffed and groaned, was undeniably hot.

"You will be soon," Tom said. "I'm definitely fucking your ass at some point, but there's no reason I need to be your first."

"I don't know," I said.

"I know. That's your theme song, and then you go ahead and do it," he said as he walked away.

I strolled (that is if strolling nervously is a thing) towards the volleyball game... each guy young and sweaty, and with a cock swaying between his legs... I thought playing volleyball naked would be quite the challenge.

Two men on their knees were sucking each other's dicks as I went what I hoped wasn't too close and watched.

The volleyball teams played for three more points, before someone called out, "Game!"

A tall black guy came over to me and greeted, "You're new."

"Yes, I'm visiting from Canada," I said, glancing down at his dick. I'd already sucked a First Nation man, a Muslim man, and a Japanese man... but never a black man... although it was on my bucket list.

"Nice," he said. "I'm George."

"Gavin," I replied, reaching out to shake hands with him, but he responded by gesturing me into a fist bump.

"Cock sucker?" he asked.

"Yeah," I nodded, as my eyes didn't leave his big cock, but I wasn't hard at all.

"Then go ahead," he said. "It's obvious you're craving some."

"Yeah, yours is so big," I said as I knelt down on the warm sand and admired his huge flaccid cock up close.

"Yeah, but I can't take any credit for it, I'm just blessed," he said, as I took his heavy cock in my hand and pulled it towards my drooling mouth.

I could smell his scent and taste the sweat on his cock as I slowly bobbed on it... waiting for it to harden... which was always a thrill... feeling someone's dick stiffen and become steel-like inside my mouth.

"You like my sweaty dick?" he asked.

"Yeah, it's delicious," I said, taking his cock out of my mouth just long enough to answer, before returning it between my lips.

"You're married, I see," he said a dozen or so bobs later. "Where's the wife?"

"Getting a massage back at the resort," I answered.

"While you're out here giving one," he said, as again I took his almost completely hard dick in my mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm," I moaned, as my own dick hardened just from the thrill of having this one in my mouth... which had on more than one occasion made me question the accuracy of my straight designation.

"Shit, this guy looks hungry," someone said. George's dick was now hard, and I was beginning to bob smoothly.

"Yeah Henry, he left his wife at the resort so he could come out here and suck dick," George said.

"Then we should make sure he gets his fill of dick," Henry said.

"I imagine he's a bottom boy too," George said.

"Well, if he isn't, he will be soon," Henry said, as I felt big hands on my hips pushing me onto all fours.

"I only suck cock," I said as I felt someone's cock poking against my butt.

"Hell no, we can't have that," Henry refused me.

George's black cock slid back into my mouth, and he began slowly fucking my face as I felt someone's hands pulling my ass cheeks apart, and then a tongue licking my butthole. My eyes went wide as I felt the strange sensations of a tongue on my anus, and I tried to focus on breathing while George slowly fucked my face.

Then the licking stopped, and a tall Norwegian-looking guy came around in front of me and said with an accent, "Hallo, my name is Dag. Nice to meet you," and he reached out and shook my hand.

I shook his, and told him mine was Gavin.

"Good, good. I have examined your asshole Gavin, and I have concluded it was made for fucking. So unless you object, I shall go ahead and fuck it. Do you object, Gavin?"

Okay, moment of truth. Should I become a bottom?

"Yeah, breed the bitch," Henry said, as George kept slowly pumping his cock in my mouth.

"I don't know," I said as usual.

"I'll begin gently," Dag reassured me. To be honest, I have to tell you it will hurt at first, but before long, you'll love it, and your next time will be even better."

"Okay, why not?" I caved. "Take me for a test drive."

"Okey dokey," Dag said, and he scuttled back around behind me.

"Breathe," George advised, and my eyes went wide as he pulled out.

"Wait a minute, I'm not all that sure I can take a dick in my aaaaaaaaass..." I began to object, just as Dag pushed forward and after a brief resistance, his dick... a very large one... slid inside my ass.

"Relax," he advised, as his dick kept going deeper and deeper into me... a sharp pain coursing through my body, although my hard cock was flinching.

"I'm trying," I said, as my head went light.

"So tight," said Dag.

"Virgin ass is the best," added Henry.

"It hurts," I whined.

"Yes, but if you just relax, the pain will soon go away," said Dag.

"No pain, no gain," George said, his dick still in front of me, but not in my mouth.

"Fuck," I whimpered, as he was finally resting deep in my rectum.

"I'll go slow at first," Dag said.

"I can't take any more," I said, my head spinning.

"Don't worry, your ass was made to take big dick," George said.

"Just have to get used to it," Dag said as he placed his hands on my hips and slowly began fucking me.

"Oh God," I said, the pain intense, although my cock remained hard... while I was on all fours getting fucked.

"You'll want to have regular dick in this ass from now on," Dag assured me.

"Oh," was all I could muster, as I focused on trying to remain conscious.

"Just another minute and your whimpers will become moans," Henry said, as another guy, a chubby black man, dropped before him and took his dick in his mouth... which made me jealous.

"I can't imagine," I said, the pain still quite intense.

Then for a couple of minutes... I got fucked.

Slowly.

With smooth strokes.

And still slowly.

Ever so slowly.

The pain began to dwindle.

And...

And...

And...

A gentle pleasure began rising.

My cock stayed hard the entire time.

As Henry had predicted, my whimpers began becoming moans.

"There you go," Henry said.

"He's getting into it now," George said.

"They always do," said Henry.

"Always." Dag.

"Faster," I heard myself urging, as I began wanting more dick... faster... harder... deeper.

"Break him," the chubby black man said.

"Yeah," was all Dag said, and he squeezed my hips firmly and began going faster... and deeper... his body crashing into mine with each forward stroke.

"Oh yes, fuck me," I moaned, my pleasure increasing rapidly and the thrill of being fucked consumed me. I always enjoyed fucking my wife, I enjoyed sucking cock, but getting fucked was a completely new experience. One I couldn't explain, but one that sent pulses of pleasure through my very core.