Sub Snap

Story Info
With a hot new tenant, a landlord learns covert hypnosis.
11.1k words
4.64
11.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler

"And here is my favorite part of the house," Peter said as he flipped the light on.

Tyler gasped. The man cave had everything he had ever wanted in a space of his own. A fully stocked bar, a 72-inch television equipped with surround sound, a pool table, and many other forms of entertainment.

"Holy shit, man," Tyler said. He walked in and examined all the sports memorabilia on the walls and the shelves. "This is awesome, man."

"Yep, I spend a lot of time in here. And you're welcome anytime when the season starts."

Tyler nodded appreciatively. Given his current living circumstances, it was an offer he'd utilize as much as he could.

"Hey man, can I ask you a personal question?" Tyler asked.

"Sure, Ty. What's up?"

"Look, I know we probably make around the same and I know your wife is a personal trainer, but I mean..." Tyler signaled to everything around him. "Did you like win the lottery or something?"

Peter smirked. He walked over to the bar, pulled out two whisky glasses, and poured what looked like an expensive Scotch. Tyler followed him and accepted the drink. The two men clinked glasses and took a sip.

Peter eyed the staircase up then shifted his focus back to Tyler. His voice was softer, "Look, we haven't told anyone, but uh... Jessica's jumped on the side hustle train."

"Side hustle? What kind of side hustle?"

"The kind that has fans," Peter said with raised eyebrows.

"Really? And that brings in this much," Tyler said again signaling to the house.

"We're a simple species, my friend," Peter said, and he poured another drink. "Now why don't we break in that pool table."

Tyler lifted his drink in acknowledgment and despite his curiosity for more answers, he realized he had already broached the subject long enough for comfort. He was lucky that his best friend and coworker had been so accommodating with answers. If it was anyone else, the subject would have been quickly changed.

But now that Tyler knew the truth, it weighed on his mind. He wished he had it as easy as women who used their sexual appeal for personal gain. Then maybe he wouldn't have had to split his place into two apartments so that he could rent the other half to help cover the mortgage. Why couldn't life be easier?

***

"All right, and here is your set of keys," Tyler said as he handed the keyring to his new tenant, Alicia, a beautiful, fit college student. Her dark skin didn't hide the fact that she enjoyed the sun. "Are there any questions?"

"Do you have a set of keys?" Alicia asked.

"Of course, it's my place after all."

"That's kind of creepy."

"Look your place is your place. By law, I don't think I can enter without your permission."

"Mhmm," Alicia said eyeing Tyler up and down. He'd do the same to her with her body trying to magnetize his eyes, but he knew that would only make him seem creepy.

"Look, I simply need a set, so if you don't like that, then you're going to have to find another place to live," Tyler said.

"Fine, but I better not see your white ass around here."

Tyler was tempted to pull the offer because of her attitude, but part of him liked it. Alicia was interesting and, coincidentally Tyler's type. Maybe there was a chance they'd hook up later, but he didn't want to come off too strong.

"Don't worry, I'll keep my white ass upstairs."

Alicia walked away with the keys in hand without saying thank you or goodbye. And Tyler watched her ass until he caught himself then rushed inside hoping Alicia hadn't seen his already lustful behavior.

***

Tyler hit the power button and the computer screen lit up.

"All right, it's just restarting now with the changes, but you should be all set," Tyler said.

"Wonderful, thanks a million," the young woman said. She was petite with silky blonde hair and a warm charming smile. If her Super Mario shirt wasn't a dead giveaway that she was a nerd, her gaming computer certainly did.

With a significantly nicer home than his friend Peter and no partner living with her, curiosity got the better of Tyler again.

"Can I ask you a personal question?"

The woman blushed. "I was waiting for you to ask me for a pic or graph."

"A what? No, I was going to ask you what you do for a living."

"I'm a YouTuber... Sub Snap, you ever heard of me?"

Tyler motioned down at himself, "Sorry, but probably not your demographic."

"It's a pretty diverse audience. I do some risqué stuff too. Let me show you," Sub Snap said.

Tyler followed the Youtuber to her front door. The young woman walked outside and stopped an attractive female jogger. At first, it looked like a normal conversation, then Sub Snap grabbed the woman's right hand, touched her forehead, and said something. The jogger's head dropped. Still holding the woman's hand, Sub Snap led the jogger back to her house where Tyler was waiting. When they were inside, Sub Snap closed the door behind her.

"What is going on?" Tyler asked as the woman's head remained down. "Did you drug her?"

Sub Snap laughed. "No silly, I'm a hypnotist. She's just in a very deep trance. Watch this."

Sub Snap walked over to the woman, whispered something in her ear, and then snapped her finger twice. The woman's head shot up, confused at where she was. Sub Snap snapped her finger twice again and the woman froze in place. Like a traditional hypnotist, she waved her hand in front of the MILF's face and there was no response.

"Go ahead and explore, she's a perfect statue."

But Tyler was still hesitant. It was a situation he had never experienced before, and given Sub Snap's profession, it could easily be a prank video. But then Sub Snap pulled the woman's sports bra down, exposing her sweaty tits to Tyler.

"Truth be told, I'm kind of a self-proclaimed lesbian. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, she's legitimately frozen from hypnosis," Sub Snap said.

Tyler's brain took a backseat, and his cock guided his actions. Using both hands, he grabbed the MILF's tits. When she did not pull away, he massaged her chest, his hands getting damp from her perspiration. At first, he avoided eye contact, but as he became more comfortable groping her, he looked into her eyes, and it was as if nothing was staring back.

"Is she still aware?" Tyler asked.

"They can be if I let them, but right now her brain's not recording anything so to speak."

Using his right hand, Tyler dragged his finger to collect sweat then plunged it into the MILF's mouth. She still did not respond. It was like she was a doll. In her current state, anyone could do whatever they wanted, and the woman would just let it happen. The concept blew Tyler's mind.

"I have so many questions," Tyler said as he pulled his finger out of her damp mouth.

Getting bold, his right hand shot down into the woman's sporty shorts and behind her thong. She was wetter than Tyler had anticipated as he sensually rubbed her clit.

"I can't explain it, but for whatever reason everyone, guys included, get extra wet while snapped," Sub Snap said. "One guy even came all over me after being frozen for five minutes. That was fun cleaning up." Her tone dripped with sarcasm.

With one hand fingering her pussy and the other fondling her wet tits, Tyler's mind raced with everything he wanted to do to the athletic runner.

"Is this all you can do to them?" Tyler asked.

"I can make them do anything," Sub Snap said proudly. She walked over to the blond and whispered in her ear. She then stepped back and snapped her finger twice.

Tyler pulled back when he saw the woman's face move. She inaudibly made her O-Face: her eyes crossed slightly, her mouth opened wide, and the embodiment of pleasure froze on her face. But only for a moment, as her face reset to being blank, and then she repeated the expression. Over and over again.

Fascinated, Tyler watched the woman mimic an orgasm without moving her lower body or making any noise. And despite having a beautiful toy in front of him, his next thought had nothing to do with her. He turned to the popular YouTuber.

"Can you teach me how to do this?" Tyler asked.

Sub Snap grinned, "I know it looks easy, but it is actually really hard. This shit took years to master."

"But you've learned it, which means it is possible for others to learn. Unless you're some sort of wizard."

Sub Snap laughed. "I wish I could go to Hogwarts. But I'm also no McGonagall either."

"How about I give you free IT repair for life? You have a tech problem, and I'll be there."

"I'm sorry, sir. I know people make a killing selling courses, but that's not part of my business model. I'm a streamer and an entertainer. Now I think we better let this woman get back to her run."

Sub Snap pulled the sports bra back up. She whispered in the woman's ear again and snapped her finger twice. The woman walked to the door, opened it, and transitioned back into her jogging routine without a care in the world of what just happened.

Tyler wrapped up his visit but tried one last time to negotiate with Sub Snap.

"Are you sure we can't make an arrangement?" Tyler asked.

"This is a powerful skill. You can use it on someone and they wouldn't even know it. For all I know, you could use it to have two girls as endless entertainment. So no, I'd rather not be responsible for whatever you intend to do with it," Sub Snap said.

It seemed there would be no convincing her. So, Tyler gave Sub Snap the bill and went on his way, his mind open to a whole new side of the world.

***

That night, Tyler spent hours watching Sub Snap's YouTube videos and other hypnotists who learned the art of quick induction and control. Some tutorials made it look easy, giving Tyler the confidence that he didn't need Sub Snap's guidance. However, all the videos cautioned that the skill was to be learned in steps. If a beginner tried to go straight to the hardest level, they would fail miserably and lose belief in the whole process.

Tyler wrote down his notes like he was back in school and then practiced in the mirror. The irony of the process was that the first level seemed like the hardest to execute. All the other levels had light touches, but level one stipulated that Tyler had to pull his subject's hand hard while saying 'Sleep.'

After a few hours of practice on his approach, Tyler was ready to execute the next day. He drifted off to sleep, imagining himself as a master hypnotist, even better than Sub Snap.

***

With the day off, Tyler was eager to put his new skill to the test. When he looked out of his window, he saw his new tenant sunbathing in a yellow bikini and thong. The skimpy bathing suit highlighted her curves and kept Tyler staring until she rolled over and looked his way. He quickly dipped his head from the window. A few minutes later there was a knock at his front door.

Tyler got dressed and opened his door. Standing before him was his gorgeous tenant, her body glistening with sweat. She stood with her hands on her hips like a scolding parent.

"Were you watching me sunbathe?"

"Um...look I just looked out the window and you happened to look up at the same time."

Tyler couldn't tell what Alicia was thinking, especially with her big sunglasses on.

"Please respect my privacy. I get enough attention when I go out," Alicia said.

"I bet," Tyler said. He extended his hand. "Won't happen again. By the way, we never formally introduced ourselves. I'm Tyler."

Alicia tilted her sunglasses down so she could make eye contact. "Good for you, Tyler. You already know my name."

And with that, she left without saying another word. Tyler kept his hand out and stared at it. Maybe his tenant wasn't the best person to try experimenting on. But who would be the best subject with minimal consequences?

***

After a few knocks, the door swung open, and Jessica greeted Tyler in a robe.

"Tyler? Peter's not here right now. I wasn't expecting..."

Tyler didn't give her a chance to shut the door as he waltzed in, "actually I'm just here to grab something I forgot. I figured one of you would be home."

"Oh, well it might be in Peter's man cave," Jessica said.

Knowing that she did online work, the signs were now bright neon signals. Jessica was dressed in a bathrobe like she had just rolled out of the shower, however, her face was made up indicating the bathrobe wasn't just for comfort. Tyler had never been jealous of Peter, but he could appreciate how attractive his wife was. She was the typical fit housewife who looked after her figure and was proud to present herself as a trophy wife at work functions.

"I think you might be right," Tyler said.

He walked past her and purposely missed the small step down into the living room, falling to the ground. Jessica rushed over to help.

"Oh my gosh, Tyler. Are you okay?" Jessica said trying her best to assist while keeping her robe closed.

Tyler flipped to his back and gave her a nod. He held his hand out so that she could help him up. Jessica tightened her robe and extended her hand. Tyler grabbed it and yanked hard.

"Sleep," Tyler said in a loud, stern voice.

Before Jessica could react, her limp body fell on top of Tyler. He could immediately feel the presence of her heavy tits and if she were awake, she could likely feel the response in his pants.

"Jessica?" Tyler said, hoping to hear no response. "You're on top of me."

After a few seconds, Tyler decided to test his results. He reached his hands around her body and cupped her gorgeous ass. There was no reaction from Jessica, so Tyler groped her while he mildly humped her limp body. It worked! It really worked!

But then Tyler remembered the time limit. The first level only gave him five minutes. Gently, he rolled Jessica off and onto the ground beside him. He stared down at the beautiful angel. His best friend's wife wrapped in a white silk robe. He had only intended to come and test his technique. But now that he saw the result, his cock started corrupting his mind. It was only a quick peak....

Tyler untied Jessica's robe and opened it up. It seemed like his cock grew another inch at the sight of the curvy fit body before him. Jessica was completely naked and for her age, her body didn't show it. Tyler's morals flew out the door as his hands reached and cupped her perfect tits. The things he could do if he learned all the levels.

With time running out, Tyler picked Jessica up. He carried her to the couch, and sat her down, leaning her against the side. Her head slumped to the left and her left hand dangled over the edge, her diamond ring shimmering in the light. Tyler did his best to fix her robe and then quickly left before she awoke. It was likely that she would remember him coming, but it could easily be chalked up to a dream, especially in the state of dress she was in. A problem he'd deal with the next time he visited!

***

For the next month, Tyler had tried and failed to move onto the next level of hypnosis. After studying and practicing for hours in his room, he went to the mall on the other side of town to find test subjects. A few slaps and one well-placed swift kick to the nuts had him heading back home feeling like a complete failure. The first level worked so perfectly, what did he do wrong?

***

'Your delivery is arriving...' Tyler's phone pinged.

The failure of his hypnosis attempts still stung and the only cure was his favorite pizza. He walked over to the door and opened it in time to greet his delivery driver, Allison, a blonde college girl. She walked inside and placed the order on the table as directed by Tyler.

Tyler was used to men delivering his food, so the sight of the attractive college girl caught him off guard. With his pride already at rock bottom, Tyler decided to go all in. When she turned around, he grabbed her right hand, put his left hand on her shoulder, looked her in the eyes, and said 'Statute' in a stern deep voice.

The delivery girl remained still with her arm extended and her eyes staring straight ahead. Tyler waved his hand in front of Allison's face. To his delight, there was no reaction. Level two was finally a success! He bent her arms and moved her hands into the peace pose. To his delight, her limbs stayed exactly where they were positioned.

Tyler unbuttoned her uniform revealing a black bra underneath and toned abs. Allison definitely hit the gym in her spare time. With a smaller rack than he preferred, Tyler slipped his right hand down her pants and into her panties. The control over her was intoxicating. While she gave the peace signs and stared blankly ahead, he fingerbanged her until her body convulsed and drenched his fingers and her underwear.

With the five-minute time limit running out, Tyler pulled out his fingers and smelled his hard work. He then placed them between her parted lips and slowly worked them in and out of her mouth, giving her a taste of her own medicine. After he washed his hands, he put her back to her original position and resumed his own pose.

The delivery girl's eyes came to life as she walked towards the door. Her normal demeanor changed as she realized the wetness in her pants. Tyler watched as her face turned red at the discovery of an orgasm hanging out in her panties and then the further discovery of a foreign but familiar taste in her mouth.

"Umm. Thank you, mister. Bye," the delivery girl said then ran out of his house.

Tyler had wondered if the statue would remember, but it seemed the entire conscious mind was blocked while the trigger was in place. The higher levels allowed more control over the time of the trigger, but it would take a lot of practice and studying, especially after the difficulty of level two. And maybe one day, if he was lucky, he could become just as good as Sub Snap with a loyal following of his own!

***

The next round of practice and implementation went just as badly as the first round. When he returned home from another mall on the outskirts of town, Tyler dwelled on what he had failed at and what he had accomplished so far. Upon reflection of his failures, his guilty conscious also weighed heavily on him for exploiting two women. If he continued down the path of the hypnotist, there's no telling what he'd do with that kind of power. Lust and power were a terrible combination and one Tyler feared would corrupt him.

As he dwelled on deleting his materials and abandoning his hypnotic pursuit, Peter called. Peter never called. Did Jessica remember Tyler? Was she finally ready to confront what had happened? Just another reason to abandon learning hypnosis. Tyler hovered his hand over the phone and then grabbed it before the ringing stopped.

"Hello?"

"Hey man, I have a favor to ask," Peter said.

"What's that?"

"Jessica and I are going away to Greece. Jessica's younger sister, Katrina, I think you guys met once, anyway, she is staying at our house to watch it, but could you stop by now and then to check in on her?"

"You're going to Greece? I thought you were out of vacation this year?"

"Ya.." Peter laughed on the phone, "It's going to be unpaid, but as you know, we have a little extra income coming in these days."

"Ya, right," Tyler faked a laugh. "Well sure, man. Can't wait to see the pictures. When you leaving?"

"This weekend. I'll drop a key off this week."

"Sounds good, buddy. See you then."

Tyler hung up. If only he had a hot wife that made him money. Then he wouldn't have to think of drastic measures like building a YouTube channel or learning a difficult obscure skill. Life just wasn't fair. With his mouse hovering over the Hypnosis Material folder, Tyler decided not to delete it. It may be a bad influence, but he received joy out of learning a new, resourceful skill. And that's a lot he could say for other areas of his life.

So he promised himself that he would work on attaining the next level and when the next opportunity presented itself, he'd be ready to execute.