Story of Sarah Ch. 00-01

Story Info
A new VR gaming system experience turned really bad.
1.4k words
3.67
7.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name was Sarah, I had all the tools like they say. I was a hot blonde woman, big boobs really firm and nice little ass firm too. My big blue eyes were just there to finish them off. I was at college, I'm 21 years old and I was single since 1 year. So many guys were hitting on me but I didn't have time for it. I was too much into gaming; it was an addiction at this point. It was mostly sports game or shooters. I was extremely good at them and was able to win real money in gaming competition.

My friend Judy was a white redhead woman, really slim but feisty and always talking. She had numerous tattoos, I never had one and wasn't looking to get one either. One day, we were talking at school and I hit by mistake Rosie with my shoulder who were a black woman really dark skinned. She had big boobs and a big ass, wasn't that fat except for that ass. She went crazy and pushed me, I told her to calm down I was sorry I never saw her. Rosie told me to watch out and I laughed while saying she was crazy.

The next day, Rosie looked at me all day still angry even if I told her many time to relax, I was sorry it was a mistake. Back at my home I started playing my game until Judy entered my house. Judy was all excited that day; she had some kind of pressure gun with her and a chip. I looked at her and asked her what the fuck it was. Judy told me someone who wants to remains secret give her that. The chip has to be installed at the right side near the eye. It was a revolutionary VR gaming system. She told me, it was pretty rare and the person who gave her that knew how good I was in gaming. Judy told me I could make millions of money. I thought it was pretty cool.

I got scared a bit with that pressure gun, but she told me it would be fine she will lower the pressure to not be dangerous. Judy put it against my head and BANG, the chip was in but it hurted me so much! I had to sleep for numerous hours and even missed some day at school because I needed lots of rest. The worst thing in all that shit was the fact it never worked like it was supposed to. I had no gaming VR experience. I had NOTHING! Judy told me to be patient so I tried to calm myself but I wanted to talk to that person who gave the chip to Judy so bad.

5 days later, it wasn't painful anymore. I don't know why but I wanted a tattoo now, it was like I NEEDED IT. It wasn't even a choice I had to have one and I already knew the design and where to put it. I thought it was seeing Judy so many times that make me change my mind about it. I went to the Tattoo shop, it was a guy who had tattoos all over his face. He asked me what I wanted and told him a Black ace of spade on my hand. He looked at me and told me confused if I really wanted on my hand. I kind of knew it was a weird place but I wanted it there, plus who the fuck he think he was judging me like that when he got tattoos on is face. Again, it was really painful but after I was really happy and felt more complete for a strange reason. I always had a big smile watching it on my hand.

It was now back to school time after several days missing it due to all the pain I was into, I asked Judy to tell me who gave her the chip and I was shocked. It was Rosie! I started yelling at Judy, telling her she was stupid to not tell me, Rosie just wanted me to suffer for no good reason! That chip was probably bullshit! Judy told me Rosie looked really sure about it and even had a pamphlet. So I went to confront Rosie and I started to get sick when I saw her... maybe I was too much angry.

Rosie told me to follow her to the bathroom she needed to get some makeup. She told me if I was ok, I was sweating so much. I told her with difficulty what was that chip and I was looking directly to her butt most of the time. Damn, I never thought Rosie was that much attractive and I'm not even a lesbian. Rosie smiled and told me it was just a chip that makes me a slave to Black woman. Rosie told me that she wanted to keep me to herself but technology isn't that much advanced. I said it was bullshit but she looked at me right in the eye and said to look at myself. She said, you will need to control yourself over time probably but I was trying to resist too hard. She looked at my hand and told me that this symbol will tell every black person that I am a slave for them.

She said, guy will think you're a slave but you're not attracted to them. You're just attracted to the black queen. I told her I will tell everyone about it and I'll get my chip removed! She started laughing and said, go on... go tell people about it. You think they will believe you? She turned herself and lifted her skirt showing her big ass naked in front of me. I immediately kneeled without her saying anything. She told me I already knew my natural place when next to her or any black woman. She said, kissing a black woman asshole is really important because it shows how much you respect her. I put my lips on her black ass, kissed it and moved to the black asshole. Licked it, rimmed it. Damn, it was so good. She slapped my face and spit directly on my mouth telling me I was just a white slave and I was her property forever. She said if I was cheating on her with another black woman without her permission she would punish me. I needed to control myself around Black woman.

She left me in the bathroom, I was so humiliated. I felt so degraded. I never thought of licking ass before; always felt it was dirty and horrible but... I enjoyed it. She only used me to lick her ass too. I needed to stop that; I needed to find a solution. Judy! I could tell her to help me and prove I had a chip in my head that make me completely crazy about Black woman. So, I left the bathroom and started searching for Judy but she was impossible to find she wasn't in her class either. I called her, but she wasn't answering either.

I went to the Hospital, told the secretary I had a chip in my head I needed to remove. She looked at me weird and said she needed the doctor to confirm this with her. I had no time to wait so I went upstairs, took the elevator. I went up, it stopped and a gorgeous black woman appeared, she was so sexy with that nurse outfit. She was right in front of me, I had her back in front of me and I was just looking at her yummy bubble butt. I kneeled and told her if I could kiss her butt. She looked at me and yelled no, she called security and they came to get me. Damn I wanted her butt so bad, it was probably better than Rosie. I would have licked that for hours. The guard took me even more upstairs and I realized it was where all the crazy person was. I told them I wasn't crazy and was just trying to find a doctor to remove my chip.

They looked at me really confused but eventually understood I wasn't staying in the hospital so I left the hospital and went home immediately. At home, I contacted Judy but her phone numbers wasn't active anymore. What the fuck was happening? I needed to find a solution fast because I sure didn't wanted to be Rosie white slave. Anything but her...