Stephanie's Grip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Colin," I corrected him smiling.

"Quite a grip, ha!" He laughed, picking up a plate of seasoned steaks. "Hey, why don't you help me out with the grill? You like scotch?"

"Ha, nah, I don't like scotch," I said, sipping my beer, watching his smile fade. "I love it."

He laughed and pounded his chest, grabbing a bottle and filling a couple rocks glasses a third of the way.

"Glenmorangie OK?" He asked, and I nodded.

"That'd do just fine." I nodded, and he laughed, patting me on the back and ushering me outside.

"So ya met Stephanie in your class, huh?" He asked, smirking at me once we were alone.

"Well, I-" I started to stammer. I had known this was coming, and as much as I'd thought about it, I still hadn't come up with anything to say.

"Ah, man, relax," He said, opening up the barbecue lid and popping down the steaks, one after the other. "She told me ya'll ran into each other after she graduated, kinda hittin' it off. Nothing wrong with that, no harm, no foul."

I listened to the steaks sizzling and searing as a wave of anxiety flushed from my body.

"Seriously? It doesn't weird you out?" I asked, and he chuckled, shaking his head.

"Nah, you shoulda seen some of the little shits she brought around when she was in highschool. Fuck, you probably had to deal with most of them in your class. Little assholes, runnin' around and treatin' her like crap. Hell, remember what a fuckin' idiot you were at that age?"

I shook my head, a wild reel of broken girls running through my head, girls that I'd gone through, used and got what I wanted, then moved on to the next.

"I'd rather not try," I said, and he clinked his glass against mine.

"I was the exact same. And you know what? She never shuts up about you, always talkin' about how good you are to her, bouncin' around on cloud nine. That's all I could ever want for my Stephanie, a guy that knows how to treat her right. I wouldn't care if you were fifty, as long as she's happy."

I took a sip of my scotch, finally beginning to feel at ease.

"And shit, I've got 8 years on Belinda. Nah, relax, man. You treat Stephanie well, and that's good enough for me."

"Fuck," I said, drinking my scotch. "You have no idea what a weight that takes off my shoulders."

He pat me on the back, laughing, then turned back to the steaks.

"I figured as much. I was half tempted to watch you squirm all dinner, ha! But nah, couldn't do that. You're alright, Colin." He said, opening the door.

Stephanie rushed up to me, kissing me on the cheek and pulling me inside.

Her friend Kinsey was behind her, this tiny little blonde with braces in a cute little yellow sundress. She was in Stephanie's class, I think she was a little younger than Stephanie, but not by much, at least 19 by now. But while Stephanie had passed my class with flying colors (even without her extra-curricular activities), Kinsey barely made it by with a C, and when I saw her, I wasn't exactly expecting much, but she smiled and ran up to me.

"Mr. Jackson! So good to see you!" She exclaimed, hugging me tightly.

"Oh, hey Kinsey, you can call me Colin now, please."

"Ok, Colin," She bounced.

"Jason, honey, are the steaks ready?" Belinda called and Jason nodded.

"Yeah, I'll go grab 'em, you girls wanna set the table?" He asked Kinsey and Stephanie, and they immediately obliged.

The rest of the night was easy sailing. I had no idea how nice they would be, how likable her father would be, how sweet and hospitable her mother was. I'd spent the past couple days worrying over nothing, and before long, I was just a little bit tipsy from the scotch, wine, and beer.

I was sitting outside listening to Jason rattle on about him and Belinda's second honeymoon to Scotland, smoking cigars and sipping on scotch, when Stephanie popped her head out.

"You about ready to go, Colin?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, you ok with driving?" I asked, holding up my glass at her. "I'm way too buzzed to get behind the wheel." I told her, and Jason laughed.

"God, Stephanie, ya did good with this one." He hit me on the back so hard I spilled a little scotch on the patio, then he stood up.

"Colin, it's been a pleasure, man, hope I see you sooner than later." He said, and we shook hands.

Belinda hugged me and Mark waved from the couch as Stephanie, Kinsey and I stepped out.

"Do you mind if we give Kinsey a ride home?" Stephanie asked as we were walking to the car.

"Nah, not at all," I said, and we approached the car. I reached for the driver's side door, but Stephanie pushed me into the back.

"Why don't you stretch out in the back?" She insisted. "You look like you could use a little relaxing."

I shrugged and hopped in the back, thinking Kinsey would take shotgun, but she squeezed into my back seat with me and Stephanie quickly backed out of the driveway.

"Thank you so much for meeting my parents," Stephanie cooed from the front seat, winking at me from the rear view mirror. "I've got a special little surprise for you." She said, and Kinsey giggled.

I looked back at Kinsey, who, shockingly, was slipping her sundress off her head, revealing her naked body underneath. Everything about her was tiny: small, perky little tits, barely any meat on her bones, a tiny little waist.

I stared at her in horror, then turned to Stephanie, who was smiling, watching me intently.

"Stephanie, what's-" I started, as Kinsey pulled at my belt with a devilish stare.

My jaw dropped, and I was at a loss for words, frozen, watching Kinsey pull out my cock, staring at it in awe, and opening her mouth, sucking at the tip.

She looked up at me,slapping my cock against her cheek.

"Surprise!" she giggled, shoving my hard dick as far down her throat as she could.

3

I got out of the shower, chugging some water and slowly sobering up. Stephanie had insisted I freshen up, pushing me up the stairs while her and Kinsey went down to the basement to 'get ready.'

I put on jeans and a white T-shirt and made my way downstairs, finding Stephanie sitting on the couch, wearing black, lacy lingerie, a bra and panties, and high black stockings, high heels.

Her legs were crossed, and she stared up at me, all dolled up and beautiful, standing up to greet me.

She sauntered over to me and leaned into a warm embrace, passionately kissing me and holding me tight.

"Your present is downstairs," she whispered in my ears, grabbing my hand and pulling me through the kitchen and down towards the basement.

There, in the middle of the room, strung up, her hands high above her head, naked save for a sack over her head, with a small pink plug in her ass, stood Kinsey, shaking and quivering.

She squirmed and squealed, and from the muffled noises she was making I knew she must be wearing a ball gag underneath the hood.

I turned to Stephanie, shaking my head and smiling.

She kissed me, rubbing my cock and purring.

"You sure she can handle this, baby?" I asked, and she nodded, grabbing a whip off the table.

She walked up to Kinsey and whipped her pale ass, sending her screaming and shaking, struggling to get away.

"Shut the fuck up, slut," Stephanie yelled. I'd never seen her take charge like that.

She turned to me, handing me the whip.

"What?" She giggled. "I learned it from watching you."

She stood behind me, rubbing my cock, while I rubbed the leather strips over Kinsey's skin.

"You know what that is?" I asked, watching Kinsey squirm.

"Mhm," She nodded, panting and trembling.

"She's a dirty little slut that needs to be punished," Stephanie told me, getting down on her knees and unbuckling my jeans, pulling out my hard cock.

"Is that true, Kinsey?" I asked.

"Mhm," She squeaked, and I whipped her again.

Stephanie shoved my cock down her throat, bobbing her head and gagging on me voraciously while I whipped Kinsey again and again, watching her white skin turn read, droplets of sweat turning into beads and rolling down her back.

Stephanie gagged and sucked me off as I whipped Kinsey again and again. Just by watching her cringe each time, listening to her whimpering and screaming, I knew she couldn't take much more.

I picked Stephanie up and kissed her.

"I think our little slut needs a break from being punished, how about we play with her a little?" I asked, and Stephanie nodded, stepping forward and pulling Kinsey's hood off.

Kinsey was drooling, her make up tearing down her face in streams.

Stephanie pulled out her gag and started kissing her. Their tongues intertwined, and they bit each others lips as Kinsey regained composure.

I grabbed another rope hanging from the wall and untied Kinsey's feet, binding the knee on her left leg and raising it up. I tethered it to a hook and stared at her, helplessly bound, barely able to keep one foot on the ground, her arms still raised above her head.

I stepped forward and kissed Stephanie on the lips, then turned to Kinsey.

Stephanie knelt down and began playing with Kinsey's clit while I kissed her, tasting her soft tongue.

Kinsey whimpered and squirmed as Stephanie played with her, struggling to keep composure.

"Stephanie, I-" she whispered, turning her head away from me.

"You ask Mr. Jackson for permission!" Stephanie demanded, spanking her as she rubbed Kinsey's clit.

"Oh, Mr. Jackson, please-"

"Please what?" I asked.

"Please!" She shrugged, clenching her teeth. "Please, sir, may I cum?" She moaned.

"Not until you tell me what a dumb little slut you are," I said, slapping her.

"Oh! I'm a stupid little slut! I'm a dumb slut! Please, sir, please!" She begged, gasping and panting.

"Good girl, yes, you can cum," I nodded, and Kinsey's knee buckled and she lost her footing, hanging there, wiggling and orgasming, her skin red, her little nipples hard, panting and moaning.

Stephanie stood up as Kinsey found her footing again. We embraced, and I pushed her up against a wall, kissing her ravenously and groping her body, biting her neck.

I turned her around, unable to take it any longer, and tore her panties off, fucking her from behind.

"Oh god!" she moaned, pushing against the wall. I spanked her and pulled her hair, pounding her little pussy while she shivered. "Oh, sir, please, please let me cum!" She begged and I smiled.

"Cum for me, baby," I demanded, and she instantly began squirming and shaking, her pussy clenching and pushing against me, finally squirting her juices all over the floor, screaming and moaning.

I carried her over to the bed and set her aside, letting her catch her breath while I returned to Kinsey, untying her. Kinsey practically fell into my arms, but I spanked her and put her on her knees, forcing her to crawl by pulling her hair.

"Stephanie, on your knees," I demanded.

Stephanie sprang forward.

"Yes sir," She said, hopping down off the bed and by Kinsey's side.

I leaned against the bed, my cock waving in their faces.

"Now suck my cock, both of you." I demanded, and Stephanie lunged forward, shoving my cock down her throat, while Kinsey hesitated.

"You too," I said, grabbing her and forcing her down to my balls. She sucked and licked them, gasping and panting.

They traded off, licking and sucking my shaft, kissing each other and slurping at my cock.

I bent down and grabbed Stephanie, kissing her softly.

"Make her gag on my cock," I demanded, then let her go.

Stephanie grabbed Kinsey's hair and slapped her.

"Open your mouth, slut." She demanded, and Kinsey's jaw dropped.

Stephanie wrapped her free hand around Kinsey's throat, forcing her face down almost to my crotch. Even with her braces, her mouth opened wide enough to allow my cock almost entirely in, even though she gagged and sputtered and drooled.

"All the way," I demanded, and Stephanie forced Kinsey all the way down.

Kinsey squirmed and struggled, gagging and choking on my cock. Finally, Stephanie let go, and Kinsey collapsed, choking and sputtering, retching and coughing up a large amount of spit.

"Good girl," I said, raising Stephanie and bending her over the bed.

I spread Stephanie's legs and spit on my cock, shoving it up her ass and pounding her from behind.

"Oh, god, yes!" Stephanie moaned as I rode her, pulling her hair and spanking her ass.

"Kinsey, get over here and lick Stephanie's clit!" I demanded, riding Stephanie.

Crouching underneath us, Stephanie turned around and began licking and sucking Stephanie's pussy as Stephanie squealed and buckled.

"Good girl, finger her pussy too," I demanded, and Kinsey obliged, sucking and kissing, licking and penetrating Stephanie.

"Oh god! Oh god! Colin, please, please let me cum!" She begged, and I pounded her even harder.

"Cum for me, baby," I said, fucking her and spanking her.

She buckled, spasming and shaking and squirting all over Kinsey, covering her face and tits, juices dribbling down, again and again.

"Oh god! Oh god!" Stephanie screamed. Kinsey started sputtering and coughing, but I kept riding Stephanie.

"Keep playing with her pussy!" I demanded, and Kinsey got back up to Stephanie. She licked and sucked, stuffing her fingers inside while Stephanie moaned, panting and shaking.

"Oh god! Colin, please, again! Please let me cum again!"

"Keep cumming, baby, don't stop." I demanded, fucking her ass while she coated Kinsey in her juices again, Kinsey ready this time, slurping up Stephanie's juices, rubbing her clit while Stephanie came.

I fell back on the bed, sitting there, watching Stephanie moan and rub her face into the sheets, clutching Kinsey's head underneath her and forcing her to keep licking.

"Don't stop," She demanded, and Kinsey kept licking.

"Cum for me, baby," I demanded, spanking Stephanie, and she quickly complied, squirting a little bit more and finally falling down on the bed.

I stood up and picked Kinsey up, her tiny little pussy rubbing against my crotch as I lifted her on top of me on the bed.

Stephanie moaned and purred with pleasure while I spit on my hand, lubing my cock and looking up at Kinsey.

"Are you ready?" I asked, and she shook with fright.

"I don't know, Mr. Jackson, it's just too big!" She squealed, but I put my cock to her pussy and grabbed her ass, pulling her closer slowly.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" She huffed as I slowly penetrated her. Finally I was all the way inside, Kinsey's eyes rolling back in her head as she gyrated her hips on my cock.

"Oh my god! Stephanie! Oh god, it's such a good cock!" Kinsey moaned, leaning forward and wrapping her arms around me.

"Please, please, let me cum, sir!" She moaned and I turned to Stephanie, who was wiggling up by my side, kissing me and purring.

"Stephanie? Can she cum?" I asked, and Stephanie shook her head.

"Mmm, no, not yet," She said, smiling nefariously.

Stephanie kissed me sweetly, nibbling on my neck and playing with herself.

"Oh! Stephanie, please, please let me cum!" Kinsey begged, riding me faster and faster.

"Please! I can't take it!" Kinsey squirmed, finally contorting and squeezing her pussy on my cock, crying and shaking her head.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She moaned, sobbing.

"Naughty little slut!" Stephanie snapped, slapping Kinsey's tits.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" she moaned. squealing and wincing under Stephanie's assault.

"Not as sorry as you're going to be," Stephanie threatened, grabbing Kinsey and pulling her off of me.

"This dumb little slut needs to be taught a lesson," Stephanie told me, lifting the pillory slab.

She pushed Kinsey onto her back, and I went around and adjusted the height of the bottom slab to be level with the mattress. Stephanie forced Kinsey's head into the hole, then both of her arms into place.

I lowered the top slab, securing her into place, and Stephanie worked quickly, tying knots around Kinsey's knees and tethering the rope to the banisters by her head, her legs pulled high, nearly behind her head.

"Please, Stephanie, Mr. Jackson, I'm sorry," Kinsey sobbed, crying and moaning.

"Shut up, slut," I slapped her ass, then I stood up, grabbing Stephanie and kissing her.

"I want you to throatfuck her, hard," Stephanie told me, and I smiled.

I nodded, standing up and walking over to Kinsey's face, slapping her until her skin was red.

"Open wide," I demanded, and I shoved my dick down her throat.

Meanwhile, Kinsey sauntered off and returned with a whip and a two pronged, vibrating dildo.

"You want to cum without permission?" She asked Kinsey, whipping her small tits, "You're going to cum so many times it hurts, now."

Stephanie slipped down, pulling out Kinsey's little pink plug out of her ass and shoving both ends of the dildo inside of her, the smaller, curved end up her ass.

I pulled my dick out of Kinsey and she squealed.

"What's going on? What is that?" She gasped, then Stephanie turned it on, and Kinsey's eyes rolled back into her head.

"Oh god! Oh god! Can I- May I-"

"You have to cum, you're not allowed to stop," Stephanie informed her, whipping her stomach.

"Oh god! Oh god!" Kinsey squirmed, orgasming.

"Please, sir, shove that cock down her throat," Stephanie begged, whipping Kinsey, over and over again.

"I'd love to," I laughed, forcing my dick inside her mouth. She gagged and sputtered, spit dribbling down her face, coating her with drool.

Stephanie whipped Kinsey until every last inch of exposed flesh was red, welting and bruising, and I throatfucked her while she spit and gagged, drool sputtering out of her mouth and down her face.

And she came, so many times. Over and over again, squirming and squealing and moaning, gagging and sobbing, orgasming so many times I lost count.

Finally, I pulled out my cock.

"I want to fuck her some more," I told Stephanie, and she nodded, turning off the toy and pulling it out.

Stephanie gagged and coughed, catching her breath as I climbed on top of her, shoving my cock inside her tight little pussy and fucking her slowly. Stephanie kissed me, then climbed down and grabbed Kinsey's head, forcing her to lick her wet pussy.

"Baby, I'm so close," I said, pounding Kinsey's pussy.

"Me too, Colin," Stephanie gasped, reaching over the pillory slab and kissing me softly. "Come inside her dirty little pussy," She whispered, gasping for breath.

Kinsey started shaking and squirming, and I knew she was close to cumming as well. I pounded her roughly, forcefully shoving my dick deep inside her as she gasped and panted, sucking on Stephanie's clit.

"Oh god, oh god, Colin!" Stephanie shrieked, squirming as she squirted one last final bit all over Kinsey's face. I climaxed too, squirting my load into Kinsley's tight little pussy while she squirmed and moaned, all of us, simultaneously cumming at once.

***********************************

I lied in between the two of them, each girl nuzzling into my chest as we rested on the bed.

"Well that was fun," I laughed, and they both giggled, looking up at me.

Stephanie kissed me, and Kinsey lifted her head.

"Oh my god, yes," She laughed, "Stephanie, thank you so much for letting me join you two!" She squealed.

"You're welcome," Stephanie smiled.

"Yeah, anytime," I laughed.

"Well," Stephanie piped up. "Not anytime, actually. I set down some ground rules with Kinsey, and she's only to join us if I say so."

Kinsey looked at me and nodded.

"She's MY sub, not yours." Stephanie smiled, and I shrugged.

"I guess I'm ok with that," I said, kissing Stephanie sweetly.

"What other ground rules were there?" I asked after a moment, and Kinsey sat up slowly, wincing, and spreading her legs.

"Just one," Kinsey whispered, and Stephanie leaned forward, laying her head next to Kinsey's pussy, gently inserting two fingers inside of her friend.

I watched Stephanie play with Kinsey until she reached climax, one last time, my load dribbling out of her pussy as she squirmed and gasped.