Stealth Camping Pt. 05

Story Info
Master Tim comes into his own.
8.9k words
4.65
7.3k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stealth Camping Pt. 5

This selection is Stealth Camping, part five, and our final chapter. To understand all the nuances, I recommended reading the previous work, part four. It is a purely fictional account. As a warning, there is bondage, power interchange, cuckolding, and cum eating. All participants are 18 or older. Any resemblance to people living or dead is purely coincidental. I hope you enjoy it.

>>>>>

The following day I remembered Mrs. Martin had texted me and asked me to call.

"Hi, Mrs. Martin. Tim returning your call. What can I do for you?"

"Timothy, thank you for calling. The reason for my call was that I felt that you were not rewarded properly for your heroism. So, I thought about it and would like to take you to dinner as a reward. It is not nearly enough, though."

"Dinner seems more than enough," I replied.

"Ok, then would you be available tonight?" she inquired.

"Sure, tonight would be fine," I said.

"Wonderful, I will pick you up at six. Oh, and by the way, Timothy, we're going to my club, which has a dress code. You do have a suit, don't you?" she asked.

"Yes, I have a suit, Mrs. Martin. I will be waiting at six," I replied.

"Wonderful, we will see you then, bye-bye," she said, ending the conversation.

"A free meal, who would turn that down?" I thought.

A limo arrived just before six, and Franklin got out and raced around, opening the rear door. I climbed in next to Mrs. Martin. She was spectacularly attired, in a sexy black dress, low cut in front and back, with a slit well up her right leg. Her braless and hard nipples made little tents in the flimsy material.

"Good evening Timothy. How are you?" she said cheerily.

"Fine, how are you?" I replied.

By now, Franklin had returned to the front, and as we went, Mrs. Martin and I chatted casually. We drove for more than a half hour, much longer than I thought it would be. The heady fragrance of Mrs. Martin's perfume filled the air, and her naked thigh, exposed through the slit, was very enticing. As she chatted, she often shifted, and the top of her dress slipped low, exposing more and more cleavage. I had trouble concentrating on what she was saying because of these erotic distractions.

When we arrived at her club, I found it was a giant mansion that looked like something out of a fairy tale. There was a large circular driveway. Steps led up to the ornately carved double front doors. The foyer was huge, with twin curved stair casings going up each side and what looked like a massive number of rooms on the second floor. The Maître D soon escorted us to our booth, and a cute waitress soon arrived to take drink orders telling us her name was Elise.

"She is quite beautiful, isn't she?" Mrs. Martin said, referring to the waitress.

"Yes," I admitted.

So we had dinner, a five-course extravaganza, and I don't know how much it cost because there were no prices on the menu. We took our time unhurriedly eating and drinking. Mrs. Martin was a fantastic conversationalist, and we covered many subjects. We even talked about things that I was surprised someone her age was familiar with. We capped the night off, or at least I thought that was the end of the evening, with an Irish coffee.

As I sat in the back of the limo, stuffed, Mrs. Martin asked, "So, are you up for a nightcap?"

"Sure," I said, thinking she meant at a bar.

When we turned into her gated community, I realized she meant at her house.

Franklin got the door, and I helped Mrs. Martin out of the car. After Franklin took her wrap, she led me to a quiet and lovely parlor, or whatever you call it. It had a large fireplace, two love seats, and a couch with a large coffee table. It was ornate but not gaudy and was comfortable. To my surprise, Mrs. Martin, smiling, seated herself on the couch right next to me, hip to hip. Franklin appeared with drinks, and after we had tasted them, he retired to a seat in the corner.

Again, we chatted and sipped our drinks when Mrs. Martin grasped my thigh. This made me jump, and she smiled, giggling.

"Maybe she really did wink at me," I thought.

"You are such a young and strong man," she cooed.

I took it as a compliment smiling when she leaned forward, put her hand behind my head, and pulled me into a kiss. It started closed-mouthed, but after a short restart, we explored each other's mouths. Our tongues danced sensually, and, of course, my hand went to her tits. I felt the hard nubs of her nipples beneath the flimsy material of her dress. After a few minutes, we disengaged, and I sat back, noticing Franklin still sitting in the corner. His continued presence made me nervous.

"You must pay your butler a bunch of overtime," I whispered, nodding toward the man in the corner.

Her eyes furrowed.

"Franklin isn't my butler," she said.

"Well, servant then," I replied.

Then a look of enlightenment came to her face.

"Franklin isn't a servant. Franklin is my husband," she said, laughing.

Fuck I had just had my hands on her tits, and her husband was sitting there in the room?

"Franklin and I have a wonderful relationship. Yes, we do fuck occasionally, but he much prefers to watch me being fucked by someone else, and frankly, I prefer to be fucked by someone else," she said, drawing me into another kiss.

I looked back over my shoulder, still a bit nervous.

Franklin made no move, so I thought, "Fuck it," and pushed her shoulder strap off her shoulder, cupped, and suckled her tit. She arched into me, moaning, and I joined her and stripped to the waist. Topless, we began pawing each other in earnest.

Breathless, she said, "Let's go to the bedroom, dear."

We went to a bedroom topless, pawing each other the entire way with Franklin close behind. She had nice breasts, but compared to Laura and Peg, her tits sagged a lot more and were not firm. Her nipples were incredibly long, though, and her areolas were huge, dark, and puffy. I soon found myself on a giant bed naked with my face buried in Mrs. Martin's waxed pussy. Using long, flat-tongued licks on her clit, it wasn't long before she got off the first time, and I raised my head and asked her how it was.

"Lovely," she replied, "I love seeing you peek at me from between my legs." Then she got a longing look in her eyes and sighed, saying, "Just as I would love seeing Margaret's or Laura's or both at the same time. But they work for me, and if I approached them, where would I be different from that bastard Ray?"

"Well, the difference is that your request would be consensual, not forced," I replied. "Have you asked? I know Laura has experience with women and perhaps Peg."

"Really. Do you think so?" Mrs. Martin asked excitedly.

"The only way to know is to ask," I said, returning to her lovely, waxed cunt.

Using my mouth and fingers, I made her cum twice more, eagerly lapping up the flood that ensued with each. Franklin sat in the corner, intently watching.

Mrs. Martin finally reached her hands down to me, inviting me to climb between those lovely thighs of hers.

"Franklin, you may masturbate," she said as I rubbed my cock up and down her slit.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Franklin strip and grab his cock, massaging it slowly. I kept rubbing my cock up and down her slit, and I could see Mrs. Martin's excitement grow.

"Oh please, stop teasing me, Timothy. Put your luscious cock in me and make me cum," she pleaded.

So I slid it in slowly as she arched into me, wrapping her legs around me and shifting so I could get even deeper penetration. Balls deep into her soppy wet pussy, I ground it on her clit, and she squealed. I began a slow regular rhythm pulling out until my cock almost came out and thrusting it as deep as I could get it, stopping momentarily to grind my cock on her clit each time. Soon she was wailing and squealing, humping back in synchronization with my thrusts. Rising on my arms, I saw her tits like gelatin jiggling up and down with each stroke. I sucked hard on each nipple as she groaned, pulling hard on my ass. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Franklin stroking his cock, in perfect synchronization with each of my thrusts into his wailing wife's soppy wet, and eager pussy.

"Yes...yes...fuck me, Timothy...just like that," she bawled.

I plowed her roughly, thrusting almost violently. Suddenly, her eyes flew open, and she started a high-pitched wail that increased in volume.

"Fuck," she squealed and started what looked like a full-body dry heave.

She jerked and bucked wildly, grasping me with her legs and hands and powerfully pulling me to her cunt. I ground my cock hard on her pussy, and she spasmed seizure-like screeching. Franklin came into his tissues, falling to his knees. With some final shudders, Mrs. Martin relaxed, panting.

Not having cum I laughed, "Oh, I ain't done yet."

The look in her eyes was precious. I started pounding her again. Two hours later, she lay exhausted and panting on the bed cum oozing out of her pussy. Franklin also seemed exhausted, kneeling and panting, having gone through most of his box of tissues. I had cum four times, and Mrs. Martin, who knows.

"Can you stay the night?" she pleaded.

"Sure," I said.

"Wonderful, Franklin, clean me up," she commanded.

Franklin then dutifully, using his tongue, lapped up cum from her cunt, sucking what he could out of her pussy.

I stared at this cuckold, aroused by the dominance she displayed with him. She soon shuddered, an orgasm overtaking her.

When he finished slurping and sucking the last vestiges of cum from her pussy, she dismissed him, saying, "Now go to bed, Franklin."

He went to the foot of the bed and lay naked on what looked like an oversized dog bed.

Once during the night, she awoke and climbed on top of me, draining my balls again. In the morning, I inserted my cock into her as she slept.

She startled awake, saying, "That is some alarm clock."

After another good fuck we showered, dressed, and kissed at the door. Franklin drove me home without a word.

>>>>>

We had decided to camp at the beach in the dunes. It's a large area and secluded. No one was supposed to be in them at night, but that is what stealth camping is all about. This was my last one anyway because I had to return to school. I went to Peg's apartment Tuesday to do our usual preparation, but I was unusually early. Peg, in the past, had often scolded me for knocking, telling me there was no need and just to come in. So, for once, I did what she said. No one was in the kitchen, and I wandered into the empty living room.

I scowled and thought, "Where the fuck are they?"

I then heard the moaning and peeked around the corner into Laura's room. Laura and Peg were in a missionary position, and Peg was pounding the fuck out of Laura. Peg's ass was thrusting hard stroke after stroke, and Laura met each thrust in perfect sync. Peg had a lip lock on one of Laura's nipples, and Laura looked like she had hold of one of Peg's tits.

They squirmed and writhed in an embrace when Laura squealed, "Yes, Peg...yes...fuck she screeched in one long syllable.

She arched, actually raising Peg off the bed too. Her convulsive shudders were soon followed by Peg's, who also screeched her orgasm. Finally, they relaxed and necked passionately in a tender embrace.

"So we going to talk camping?" I said, startling them both.

They clasped each other looking at me, and Peg said, "Fuck, don't announce yourself or anything, asshole."

"That's no fun," I said, laughing.

"Asshole," Peg repeated while both rose, unembarrassed by their nudity.

We discussed our plans and the supplies we needed with both women naked. Neither attempted to dress or cover themselves even with their hands. I liked that. Both had luscious bodies, and in this uninhibited setting, both had been naked with me, and I had fucked them enough that clothing in my presence was unnecessary.

Finally, Peg said, "We've got something to ask you."

"Shoot," I said.

"Laura and I have been talking. She wants to be collared."

"I truly love to be dominated. I missed that, and you have caused me to realize I need it. The bondage, humiliation, domination, and even punishment is something I want," Laura pleaded, trembling.

"We realize you are going off to school and will not be around, so we thought, maybe...," Peg said, trailing off.

"That you could collar her, Peg," I finished for her.

"Laura thinks of you as her Dom. We do not want to go against your wishes," Peg replied, lowering her eyes.

"Laura, you need to be collared, and Peg, I can't think of anyone better to do it," I said.

After a silent moment, Laura spoke, "You don't understand. Every night I go to bed and masturbate to my memories of you dominating and humiliating me. Peg will admit that she does too. We both want and need to be collared by you. So, you would be a Master to both of us. I would be a sub for both of you and when you weren't around, Peg would be my Mistress if you agree."

I stood silent for several moments.

"Please, Master, please," Laura begged, kneeling on the floor, legs spread wide, head down, arms lifted, extended, and wrists crossed as though for binding.

I recognized the position. It was the Gorean position called submission from Hunters of Gor. Laura, naked, looked lovely in it. Her long hair cascaded around her bowed head, her magnificent tits hanging there defying gravity, and her waxed pussy plainly in view between her widely spread legs.

"Ok, but we need a formal ceremony," I said, thinking of a private affair.

"And witnesses," Peg said surprisingly.

"Sure," I said, unsure of where this was going.

"Can we do it before the camping trip?" Laura pleaded.

"I guess so. Who would be our witnesses?" I asked.

"Whomever you like," Peg replied.

With that, Peg imitated Laura and assumed the submission position next to her. Two gorgeous naked women now humbled themselves, submitting and kneeling at my feet, ready and willing to endure any degradation to be collared by me. I grasped Peg's crossed wrists in my right hand and Laura's in my left.

"I accept your submission," I said.

Both women began to tremble in excitement. I lifted Peg to her feet first, and still holding her I kissed her. Laura was next. Both had a look of excitement, happiness, and contentment.

"I can convince Mrs. Newman and Sally to witness our ceremony. Jake is driving back and could detour slightly to get here. I'm also pretty sure Mrs. Martin and Franklin also could be convinced. What do you think of that lineup?" I said.

Both Peg and Laura's eyes went wide at the mention of Mrs. Martin.

"Our boss, Mrs. Martin, and her butler?" they sputtered in unison.

"Franklin is Mrs. Martin's husband," I said, laughing. "They have an interesting relationship. Something about him loving to see her fucked by other men or women."

"You fucked her?" Laura said, wide-eyed and incredulous.

I shrugged and said, "Yeah, and it seems she would love to fuck one or the other or both of you, maybe even at the same time. You can work that out between you. I'm sure she will be in touch soon. Does either of you have someone you want to be there? Maybe Mom and Dad, Peg," I said, teasing.

To my surprise, she bowed her head, "If that is what you want, Master."

I shook my head from side to side and said, "No, that is not what I want. I was only teasing."

I was more than surprised, though. I think that Peg meant it.

"I'll make the calls and get the collars," I said. "Let's plan on doing it Thursday night at Mom and Dad's. They are flying to Aunt Julies and won't return until late next week. I'll email you the specifics of the ceremony."

"So, does that cover everything," Peg asked.

"Yes, I guess so," I said.

"Then let's fuck. I don't think I've ever been hornier," Peg wailed, taking my hand and dragging me to Laura's room.

For the first time since we had begun this group of adventures, they drained my balls until I could no longer get it up. When I left, Peg was again pounding the fuck out of Laura.

>>>>>

All of our candidates agreed to our invitation. Mrs. Newman was to be my assistant in the ceremony. I had already collared her. It had been a private affair with only Sally there. She couldn't wear her collar often during the day, the executive she was, so I gave her a day collar that looked pretty much like a necklace. The only problem was that she was a bit jealous of me adding two more subs, but I'm the Dom, so too bad.

She wore a halter-top dress that went to mid-thigh. Her daughter Sally had no problem once I told her I had a chair to drape her over and more than just me to make the mess. Sally wore a stretchable sheath dress that just covered her tits and just covered her ass. Jake readily agreed to the collaring ceremony. He was coming in early on Thursday but had to leave early Friday, so he couldn't hang around and go camping with us. I brazenly requested Mrs. Martin dress provocatively and said I thought we would give Franklin plenty of chances to clean her and others up. She readily agreed and wore a low cut backless short black dress with a slit up one leg from hem to waist.

We decided to have everyone over at seven and the ceremony at eight. That way, we had time for a few drinks, some talk, and snacks. I allowed Peg and Laura to dress in a loin cloth. That is a belt of material tied around their waist with two pieces attached hanging from it, one in front and the other in the back. The pieces were only about ten inches wide, spanning from mid-thigh to mid-thigh. They were only about twelve inches long and barely covered their ass. Their top was simply an eight-inch wide band of cloth tied around their tits. Just before the bell rang announcing our first guest had arrived, I told them both that they should relish the clothing they had on because, for the most part, in front of these guests, they would be naked and not just tonight but from now on. Both trembled at the promised humiliation.

Laura and Peg served drinks and refreshments as we drank, ate, and talked. About five minutes before the ceremony commenced, I had all the guests refresh their drinks and have a seat. Mrs. Newman took the two to be collared into another room, closing its door to prepare them. At the appointed time, I knocked on the door and took my place in the middle of the room. Mrs. Newman led entering nude, except for a large black leather posture collar with rings on three sides. Chains were attached to the rings on each side of the collar and clipped to her four-way-cross pierced nipples. The third chain went from the center ring to her four-way-cross pierced clit. She had wrist and ankle cuffs with five-inch spiked heels. Mrs. Newman led the two women into the room by a leash wrapped around their necks. Laura and Peg had on long capes that went from throat to mid-calf, clipped at the neck, and as they walked, the lapels separated, showing off their naked bodies beneath.

I approached Mrs. Newman and said, "Nadu."

She immediately took up the Gorean slave position of Nadu by facing me, dropping to her knees, back straight, her hands on her thighs, palms up, head up, and her knees spread wide. For an older woman, she looked magnificent. She was trim, and her reddening tits, although not as firm as Peg's or Laura's, were lovely for someone her age. Her pussy was noticeably wet, open, and blushing pink.

I then turned my attention to the two women.

"Display, stand to be examined," I commanded.

Both women released the collar of their capes and allowed them to fall off the back rendering themselves completely nude. Each stood facing me, legs widely spread, head back, and hands clasped behind their necks. This position keeps the woman concerned with her balance, removes her hands from interfering with the examination, and thrusts her tits forward. Starting with Peg, I thoroughly examined both women, pinching, probing, groping, stroking, and mauling them. I inserted two fingers in each cunt and used a come hither stroke, bringing each one just shy of an orgasm. When I finished, both stood there panting and sweating, their pussies open and glistening wet. The pheromone scent of their open, wet, and eager pussies filled the air.