Stamp of Approval

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, Sweetie; anything."

"Does Dad hit you?" Might as well phrase it as a question and hope it goes smoothly.

"Of course not," Brandy eyed her son with a curious expression. "Why on Earth would you think that?"

Adam stared at her, stone serious, "It's because I hear it at night."

Brandy turned beet red, "Um... I'm not sure how to answer that."

"Honesty," Adam's eyes pleaded the same. "That's what you guys taught me, anyway."

"That's true," Brandy gave off a nervous laugh. "Well, I guess you are eighteen, so here it goes. You're Father and I have a lot of fun in the bedroom. He has his likes and I have mine... And mine just happens to include spanking." She looked over to her son, "You okay, Sweetie?"

Adam felt momentarily paralyzed.

"Sweetie?"

Adam shook his head before grabbing the bottled water that was in the cup holder. "I just threw up in my mouth."

"You asked," Brandy snickered.

"Next time," Adam took a drink, "Just tell me its personal... Anything but how my parents have... you know."

"Sex," Brandy blurted.

"Stop."

Brandy reached over and ruffled her son's hair, "How do you think you were born?"

"Just," Adam shook his head, "stop."

"Hey, you're the one that said be honest," Brandy pulled into the driveway. "And I was."

*

Hannah stared at the clock on her phone... 9:41. 'Nolan has until 10:00 o'clock on the video game and then I can ask. If I go in now, I'm sure to get a negative response to any question I ask... Or more like a fuck you, you're bugging me, and get lost.'

"Adam, he's on you're left flank."

'Adam? Nolan's playing with Adam? Adam plays that game, too? Of course, he does. Him and Nolan do all those dorky things together. Maybe I should see what this game is all about...' Hannah knocked on the door.

"What?" Nolan called out. "No, not you, Adam. That guy keeps moving further to our left. I think he's trying to come in from behind."

Hannah poked her head in the door to see a heavy gun fight on the screen. She tip toed in the room, not wanting to interrupt.

"What are you doing, Cockroach?"

Hannah sat on Nolan's bed, her knees to her chin as her arms wrapped around her legs, "Nothing." Her eyes were in rapt interest.

"Adam, he's definitely behind us," Nolan's character spun and Adam's avatar briefly appeared.

"That was Adam," Hannah gave a faint smile.

"Seriously," Nolan shouted. "What the fuck are you doing in my room?" His avatar then ran into a wall.

"Ahh," Adam cringed. "What the hell, Nolan?" His avatar now stuck behind Nolan's.

"Shit, RPG," Nolan tried to escape, but it was futile. "Damn it," he tossed his controller down before turning to his sister. "Look what you did! Why are you even here?"

"Sorry," Hannah's voice was meek. She scooted slowly to get off the bed. "I didn't mean to get you killed."

"Wait," Adam tilted his head. "Is that it? No snappy comeback? No, insult about me being an accident?" He put his hand on Hannah's shoulder to keep her from getting off the bed, his eyes razor sharp. "Do I have to kick someone's ass? Who hurt you?"

Hannah was taken aback. "Whoa, you care about me that much?"

"Well, duh? You're my sister," Nolan gave a soft smile. "Isn't that what all our back and forth is about?"

"Yeah, but," Hannah smiled, "You were intense about kicking someone's ass."

"Only I can hurt my sister," Nolan nodded. "Now tell me, what's up?"

Suddenly, it didn't seem that difficult; maybe Nolan would even be on her side. "I was wondering, if by chance, and hopefully you wouldn't mind, or care, or..."

"Hannah," Nolan chuckled at her awkwardness, something he never thought he would see. "Breathe." She did. "Now what?"

Hannah's head shied down, "I'm hoping you won't mind if I pursue Adam."

"Pursue Adam?" Nolan raised his eyebrows, "Like chase him? Like tag?"

"You know," Hannah's eyes met Nolan's, "As in dating."

"You want to date Adam?"

"Yeah."

Nolan's hand went to his chin, deep in thought.

"Is that okay?" Hannah's voice raised slightly in hopefulness.

"If that's what you want," Nolan shrugged. "Just know that if you two break up, you're still my sister and he's still my friend."

"Yes!" Hannah fiercely hugged Nolan. "Thank you!"

"Wow," Nolan laughed. "I love you, too."

*

April hit the print button, thoroughly proud of herself at finding a loophole with one A+ paper on inflation filtering from her printer. 'If Adam wants to go to college, I will get him there. Instead of helping with homework, I'm just going to do his homework.' She smiled broadly before her face crinkled, "What else does a girlfriend." She raised her finger in the air to correct herself, "potential girlfriend do?"

As in all walks of life, April turned to studying and this quandary wasn't any different. Her fingers were ablaze on the keyboard. The results came pouring in; humor, be yourself, loyal, kind; she was all giggles as she shrugged, "I can do all of that." She kept scrolling and hit the death knell - attractiveness. Did she find herself attractive? No. Did Adam? He was clear she was not ugly. 'How does one become more attractive?' She stared at her computer... 'What would a typical teenage boy want in a girl?' One click later and she paused... On the screen was a picture of an eighteen year old boy and an eighteen year old girl having sex. 'Am I ready for sex?'

April thought about Adam and what he did. 'He saved her. Am I ready for sex?' She smiled at the obvious revelation, "I wouldn't be here if Adam didn't do as he did. I am his." 'Now what do I do about it?'

The picture now on the screen was simply a man's penis. "I wonder how big Adam's is?" Her hand subconsciously slid down her body and popped the button to her jeans. In an instant, they, along with her panties were pooled on the floor.

*

Kelly laid in bed, unable to find sleep. Her thoughts kept drifting to Adam. 'How can I possibly make him mine after I had been so cruel to him? Normally, with any other boy at school, I'd just bat my eyes, making it obvious I am available and voila, instant boyfriend. But with the horrible history between us? There's no way.'

Kelly rolled on her back. Her eyes shut for the hundredth time in hopes of sleep. Instead, it was Adam she saw. It was Adam holding her. Protecting her. Saving her. In her mind, he kissed her.

Kelly's eyes flew open at her body's response. 'Had she ever been this wet with Liam? Definitely not.' She quickly shut them as tightly as she possibly could and the feeling was well within her grasp. Her hand slipped beneath her pink pajama pants, searching for what more Adam could offer.

*

Hannah was overly excited with her brother's permission. She knew in the morning she would talk to Adam and confess her feelings. She smiled just thinking of the possibilities.

Hannah's body, however, was on overdrive, an emotional high... And what would be the harm in a little release? She got everything prepared; light off? Check. Lube? Check, but tucked it back in the drawer as she knew she didn't need it tonight. And, of course, Mr... Adam as she quickly renamed her vibrator. She laid in bed and slid Mr. Adam down her body. With a flick of her wrist to the top, it hummed in her hand on the lowest setting.

*

McKenna relaxed in her warm, lavender scented bubble bath, her mind cluttered with thoughts of Adam. 'Kind, heroic, and a great listener; at least in her classroom. The dilemma was the irrefutable fact that he was a student. Could she wait to pursue him romantically? Or maybe they would be able to keep the relationship a secret? Regardless, she knew her mind was determined to try.' She picked up her phone and sent a quick text to John.

- I'm sorry, but I won't be able to make our date Saturday. I don't feel I'm ready to be in a relationship.

McKenna then texted her sister, Josephine.

- Just letting you know I cancelled the blind date you set me up on... But don't fret, I'm working on something!

McKenna's heart was finally at peace... 'I can't believe I'm going to date a student. I wonder how it will be? Dates? Play the cute, but obnoxious new relationship couple? Will I be his first time?'

McKenna relaxed further into her bath before taking control of the detached shower head, the last thought praying on her mind. She grazed lightly over her body, rinsing the soap suds from her arms before going lower. The spray felt wonderful on her skin, the droplets tattooing her pores in bliss. Lower the shower head traversed, before, at last, it submerged in the water.

*

April couldn't believe her blind luck. A video. Not just any video, but a stream in which the male lead looked exactly like Adam... in ten years; and the female lead was a dead wringer for herself. Her hand slithered down to her special button. She felt the heat radiate onto her finger for the briefest of moments before she rang her doorbell.

"Oh."

April continued as she always did, the only way she knew how, and began a soft tapping against her clit. Her movements, the video, her dreams becoming a cavalcade of lust as her finger strummed faster on her nub. The man before her, Adam, was pounding into the very depths of her being as she sat atop his perch, moving up and down, mimicking his flow; the picture so clear of her future. Adam groaned in pleasure through the speaker and it echoed her very animalistic call of ecstasy, "Oh, God..."

*

Kelly's hand briefly played with her outer folds as she found it wasn't even necessary. Two fingers, one on each side of her chasm, unified as one pressing against her pussy. They slid in easily, delving slowly and as deep as they could.

"Yeah."

It felt so amazing. Adam's vision preyed upon her mind. It was his hand stroking harder and deeper. It was him whispering sweet nothings of encouragement, begging for nothing more than her euphoria.

"It is us, forever," he ordered as his hand, merciless in its conviction continued fueling her desire.

"Mmm," Kelly strained intensely before the exhilaration became too great, too intense. "Forever," she moaned to fantastic heights. "Oh, God..."

*

Mr. Adam eased into Hannah. "Long, strong, and thick," she cooed.

It was amazing; as often as she had been in this exact position, this time felt different... She felt more alive. She used her palm to pressure the end of the vibrator, pushing it in and out while skillfully turning it to its highest setting. The vibrations, so delicious, and she felt them to her very core.

It wasn't enough. Hannah begged for substance. She wrapped her arms around her pillow, Mr. Adam pinned against it.

"Right there."

Hannah clutched the pillow, her hips driving fervently, rocking and pressing, encouraging divinity. Mr. Adam speared her expertly; the vibrations emanating against her clit in a muse of perfection. "Fuck! Oh, God..."

*

McKenna shut her eyes and allowed her mind to reach and dream. The spray from the shower head, Adam's fingers, moved delicately with a deft touch. Every brush, every vibration electric against her body. They moved in a circle, around her depths in a tantalizing whisper of what was next. Suddenly, the feathery touch caressed her folds before moving closer and closer, the pressure mounting.

"That's it Baby."

At last, contact; the jubilation becoming immense as they expertly worked in a torrid pace; the touch, the vibrations... McKenna arched her back with a high pitched hiss. "Adam... Oh, God..."

*

April, Kelly, Hannah, and McKenna all came in a ferocious climax, all begging to the heavens above...

"Oh, God, Let Adam fall in love with me!"

*

If being honest, Adam was grateful the tournament ended abruptly. After the long day at school sandwiched with his worrying of his parents, it was a blessed relief to lay down for bed. The cool sheets were feeling glorious on his back as he snuggled deeply into his dark green comforter...

The visions were intense. April was riding him, her face scrunched in pleasure. Kelly was powerless and completely under his control as he manipulated her with his words while his hand brought her to ecstasy. Hannah, writhing in sheer bliss as he pounded deep into her. Ms. Gordon, taut in euphoria as his fingers caressed every inch of his teacher's body.

Adam tossed and turned before waking up, covered in sweat. He took a deep breath as he wiped his perspiration from his brow. "That was intense."

*

"Wake up!" Hannah burst into Nolan's room.

Nolan reached for his clock. "Are you fucking kidding me, you Skin Rash? It's only five thirty in the morning."

"Yeah," Hannah nodded. "We need to leave early so I can talk to Adam. So get up, Duck Butter," she pulled the blanket off her brother.

Nolan grumbled as he sat up. He wiped his eyes before finally seeing his sister. "Whoa."

"How do I look?" Hannah bit her lip as she spun around, her skinny jeans tight against her ass, her red blouse form fitting, a deep v to allow an ample view of her cleavage. Her make up was impeccable; lipstick, mascara, and blush and she wore a crystal necklace with matching earrings. She only wished she could afford diamonds.

"I think my best friend's in trouble." Nolan grabbed his socks from the floor, "All right, let's go see lover boy."

Hannah giggled, "Thanks, Bro."

"Duck Butter to Bro," Nolan mused.

"You did call me a Skin Rash, Fungus."

*

"Thanks Adam," Nolan hung up his phone. "All right, I woke him up, he unlocked the door so we can get in, and he said he was hopping in the shower." He then shook his head, "You do know you're going to school after this, right? Did you even sleep?"

Hannah let out a deep breath, her hands shivering.

"Are you serious?" Nolan laughed as he got out of the car. "Come on," he waved to his sister.

Hannah nodded to herself, "I can do this." She got out of the car and entered Adam's house, for the first time. It was nice, cozy; everything spoke of a family not rich, but not struggling, either.

"He's still in the shower," Nolan yawned. "You see this couch?"

Hannah eyed her brother quizzically, "Yes."

"I'm going to pass out right here, so don't wake me up until it's time to go." Nolan laid down, pulling the throw blanket off the back of the couch with him, when he noticed his sister biting her lower lip. "Upstairs, first door on the left and, yes, you still look good."

Hannah looked around Adam's room; a bed, a dresser with a mirror, a desk with a computer, and several sports posters on the wall. 'Hmm... What should I do to get my point across?' In the distance she heard the shower stop. She took a deep breath, excited and nervous.

Adam had his head down, drying his hair as he entered. A small gasp escaped Hannah's lips as she witnessed everything he had to offer. He paused at the sound. His head lifted to find a woman standing before him, "Hannah?" He quickly moved the towel from his hair to his groin, his cheeks bright red. "What are you doing here?"

At just the glimpse of his nudity, Hannah's body reacted. 'What am I doing here?' She honestly couldn't remember, her mind clouded by her own personal Adonis standing before her.

"Just let me grab my clothes so I can change in the bathroom," Adam went to his dresser. "You can use my room."

"No," Hannah smirked, the craziest thought traversing her head. "I mean, that's not fair, it's your room." She grabbed the hem of her blouse and pulled it over her head. "I think there is a stain on my shirt and since you were in the bathroom, I was going to use your mirror."

Adam's eyes went wide. Hannah was only wearing a bra; and it was very sheer. "Umm."

Hannah giggled, "It's okay. I saw you just now, so you should be able to see me." She pretended to investigate her blouse, eyeing Adam through the mirror as he stared at her. "You really are looking."

"I, ah," Adam looked away, trying to focus on what he needed for clothes.

Hannah licked her lips as she saw Adam's erection poking out through the disheveled towel. "My, my," she turned towards her prey. "Is that for me?" She took the two steps between them in a half a heartbeat and her hand petted her prize.

"Uh, Hannah?"

"Hush," Hannah breathed on his neck before nibbling the small amount of flesh. With her free hand, she pulled the towel away from Adam, while her other hand fully embraced his shaft, gently stroking. She pressed her body firmly against his, rubbing her tits over as much of his side and chest as possible. "Does that feel good?"

"Yes," Adam seized.

Hannah felt a burst of pride as a beaming smile exploded on her face and it pushed her even further. She repeatedly kissed his jawline before going in for the kill. Her lips attached to Adam's and her tongue invaded his being. She felt the swelling in her palm and increased her pace; her hand a blur.

"Ah, hmm," Adam groaned into Hannah's mouth.

Hannah positioned the towel as Adam forcefully exploded. Surprisingly, her knees buckled as she felt a strong orgasm of her own. She stared at him, stunned at her own body's reaction to his pleasure. It cemented all she was coming to understand... That her pleasure belonged to him. Forever. Her hand slowed its rhythm to a slight caress; milking all he had to offer. It was the least she could do.

"Wow." Adam stood paralyzed.

Hannah grinned like the Cheshire cat as she broke their embrace, "I'll see you downstairs, Big Boy." As she reached the doorjamb, she looked back over her shoulder. It was a mistake as her body was beginning to react to his still naked form. "Just don't tell Nolan I did that for you." 'Yeah, that's the last thing I want my brother to know about me.' She quickly left before she tackled Adam and spent the whole day in his arms.

Adam's confusion rapidly turned to a joyous victory. The feeling of Hannah touching him so intimately; his first sexual encounter with a female. He had only wished it could've lasted forever. The feel of her breasts was exquisite. Her hand was so delicate... 'But she also said not to tell Nolan... I don't know what had gotten into her, but I will cherish the memory.'

*

Hannah couldn't stop staring at Adam through the rearview mirror to the point that she drifted several times into oncoming traffic. Only with Nolan's petrified screams was disaster averted.

"See you tomorrow, Adam," Hannah's smile was ear to ear.

Adam met Hannah's gaze with a knowing smile of his own, "Yes, tomorrow I see you." He cleared his throat to hide how awkward that sounded. "I mean, I'll see you tomorrow," he spoke as he got out of the car.

Hannah shook her fist with excitement knowing that she caused his fluster, "Tomorrow then."

"All right, Yoda," Nolan teased. "Are we playing tonight?"

"Yes," Adam laughed before shaking his head, "I mean, no. I can't. I have a tutor coming over to help with... Well, everything."

"Wow," Nolan was surprised. "Still gunning on going to college?"

"Maybe," Adam shrugged. "Listen, I have got to get going. I have to return this jersey and I'm supposed to see Ms. Gordon all before first period."

"Good luck," Nolan waved as he left.

*

McKenna couldn't believe how excited she was... Over a student, no less. She wanted to look her best for him, even picking out a slutty black dress and high heels combination, but sanity ended up winning out and instead chose an executive suit and skirt, baby blue in color. 'After all, he'll be my Baby soon enough.' Her heart skipped a beat when at twenty five minutes until school started her door opened.

"Ms. Gordon," Adam shut the door behind himself. No way did he want to get teased again because he was shirtless. "I'm here."

No words have ever sounded so sweeter to McKenna. "Adam," her voice raised several octaves in exuberance. She coughed to collect herself. "Yes, do come in, and, please, take off your shirt."

Adam complied, "It actually feels much better, Ms. Gordon. Last night, it was still sensitive, but not anymore."