Spinal Meningitis is No Joke Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seth, in his drawling way, said, "Damn, Josh, what were they feeding you at that hospital? A steady diet of nurse poontang, I'll bet." We all laughed at that.

"Oh, I wish," I said. "Those were some really beautiful women, I must say. But, come on, they had to change my diapers when I was in the coma. Kind of a mood killer, I would think."

"They made you wear diapers?" Penelope asked.

"I have no idea. I was a little out of it." I smiled slyly at that, and Seth busted up.

"Man, I've missed you, Josh," he said.

Hours later, we all sat around the dining room table with the parents. Penelope's mom had showed up to get her, as had Mark's dad. It was just great to be back among friends.

Finally, we all said our goodbyes and mom and I headed home. She checked her phone, but had no messages or missed calls. "I guess Beth and Leanne will be staying over at Paula's place tonight. Guess it's just you and me tonight, Joshua." I smiled at my mother. The look in her eyes sent a chill down my spine. She looked hungry.

We got home a little before 10 pm. I carefully removed my dad's shirt and gave it back to my mom. I then retrieved the laundry from the dryer and took it back to my room to fold it and put it away. I started with the towels, hanging them in the bathroom. When I hung the clean washcloth over the sink, I had to suppress an erection. I could almost see Leanne's face in that mirror, the washcloth clenched in her teeth as I took her hard from behind.

I returned to my room and quickly got the rest of the clothes folded and put away. I realized that my body didn't ache for once when I was done. I looked at my sunburned shoulders in the mirror. When I touched one shoulder with a finger, it took a good twenty seconds to fade to a dark reddish brown. I turned and looked at the scratches on my shoulder, where I could see them. They still looked pretty bad. At that point my mom walked up behind me. I saw her in the mirror as she stopped in my doorway and looked at me.

"Hey, mom," I said. I tried not to stare. The short, sexy nightgown she was wearing was unlike anything I had ever seen on her body. I smiled and walked over. I was careful to keep my eyes locked onto hers as she met me in the middle of my bedroom. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her to me. Her arms carefully found my back and squeezed me gently. I could feel her thick nipples hardening against the still-sensitive skin of my chest. "I love you so much, mom," I said softly.

"I am so proud of you, Joshua," she replied. I pulled back a bit and looked into her eyes. Proud of me?

She could see the question without me having to say a word. She gave out a long sigh. "Come with me," she said, "There's something I need to show you." She took my hand in hers and led me to the living room, stopping in front of the sliding glass door to the back yard.

"By the way, we keep the sunscreen in that cabinet," she said, indicating a waist-high cabinet to the right of the door. I would have guessed it was for storing DVDs if no one had told me. She then switched on the backyard light switch, and multiple floodlights came on, lighting up the entire pool deck area. She flipped on a second switch, and lights came on inside the pool.

"If you'd like, you could swim in the pool tonight," she said, "or at least soak in there." I nodded. She opened the door then, and I followed her into the back yard. She walked toward the end of the house and pointed up under the eave. My eyes shot open. There was a small security camera there.

Oh, shit.

Mom then walked past me to the opposite end of the house. Another camera was under the eave there.

"Your dad had these installed at the end of last summer. There were some animals coming into the yard and making a mess. He thought some neighborhood kids were sneaking in and skinny-dipping in the pool at night. At any rate, we neglected to tell Beth that it was here." She shivered a bit in the night air, and then said, "Let's go back inside."

My mind was racing. What had she seen? I started to get worried about getting kicked out of the house, but then...she had said she was proud of me. I had no idea where this was going.

Mom sat on the couch in our living room and patted the cushion next to her. I sat down, and we faced each other. Her eyes had no accusation in them, no anger. She looked at me like my loving mother as she continued.

"Look, Joshua, I watched the video in my office earlier today. It showed everything that happened in that pool with you and Leanne and Beth." She put a finger to my lips to stop me from saying anything. "You need to find a way to let them know about the security cameras. Don't worry; your dad's not going to see that. I erased it from the disc. I watched it, and what I saw was my son trying to be a gentleman in the face of overwhelming temptation. You were struggling to the end. Even after that, you were so good to your sister...it was just heartwarming." My mother then leaned over and hugged me to her. "I am so proud of you, Joshua," she whispered into my hair.

I was so stunned I didn't know what to think. Then my mother gave my shoulders a squeeze, and that did hurt. She felt me wince and pulled back from me.

"Oh, I'm so sorry about that," she said.

"I love you mom," I replied, "I'm going to go take a cold shower and put on more aloe, if that's okay with you." She nodded and gave me a soft smile as I rose and padded into the bathroom. I debated with myself for several seconds before deciding to leave the door unlocked. I was mostly relieved that I finished my shower uninterrupted this time.

The cold water soothed my skin. After I carefully dried off, I looked much better, much less like a lobster, when I looked in the mirror. I spread the aloe lotion over the sunburned areas that I could reach, then secured my towel tightly around my waist. I opened the bathroom door. Mom looked up at me from the dining room table, where she was looking over some of the work I had done earlier.

"Would you mind doing my back?" I called to her, holding the aloe container up. She smiled and said, "Sure."

I walked over to where she sat, handing her the tube of lotion and turning around. She stood and gently applied the lotion to my back.

"Those scratches already look much better," she commented as she smoothed the creamy aloe over them.

Her hands felt soft and sensuous as they gently worked over the middle of my back. I managed to fight down the erection building in my towel this time. I was only half hard when she turned me around and kissed me. I took the lotion back from her hand, noticing her hard nipples poking out from the lacy fabric of her nightgown as I did. I quickly brought my eyes back up to hers and said, "Thanks so much, Mom. I feel so much better now."

I put the aloe back into the bathroom, and then took my dirty clothes to the hamper. In my room, I found the soft men's pajamas we had bought two days before. I put on boxer shorts that my mom had picked out. It was the first time I had ever put on silk underwear, and it was maybe a little too delightful. The weightless material just glided up my sunburned legs, and I have to admit to a shiver when my cock was wrapped in the caressing cloth. I was getting more than half-hard, and I watched the head of my prick sliding its way toward the handy opening in the front of the shorts. I was startled to hear my mom behind me. "Those look good on you," she said huskily from the doorway. I looked up at her reflection in my bedroom mirror. That hungry look was back in her eyes.

I carefully pulled on the pajamas while she walked in and sat on my bed to continue watching me. I had been under the impression that her nightgown had matching lace shorts, but when she sat down I realized it was more of a skirt. It spread around her slightly parted thighs and I could clearly make out her aroused pussy in the mirror.

I looked at my own reflection. The pajama top I was wearing was a loose-fitting dark blue shirt with sleeves that came to around the elbow. It was a very thin flannel material, but not so thin that you could see through it. The pajama pants matched the top, and the whole thing was very comfortable despite my tender skin. I turned to my mom, grinned and held out my arms in a pose, "What do you think?" I saw her eyes shoot down to my crotch, and looked down. The pajamas also had a handy opening in the front, and it gapped open slightly. The thick shaft of my dick was clearly visible.

"I think you look like a real man in those," my mother growled from the bed.

I was trying to figure out if there was a way to minimize the way the crotch of my pajamas gaped open when my mother rose from the bed and walked up to me. I looked up at her face, and she kissed my mouth hotly before I could say a word. I was at a loss when she ended the kiss. She took my hand, then, and led me from the room. She walked me down the hallway, turning off lights as we went. We walked all the way to my parents' room. She turned on the bedroom light, turned to me and said, "Come cuddle with your mother. I still have more to tell you."

She crawled up onto the bed, and her outfit revealed the entirety of her round, sexy ass, her wet pussy, and her luscious thighs. Even her asshole was clearly visible. I forced my eyes to the floor and walked around to the other side of the bed, sitting shakily on the side. If she hadn't said that she had more to say, I probably would have bolted from the room. I wouldn't know how to face my mother if I had sex with her. Instead, I lay back in the bed next to her. I put out my right arm and she rolled up to my side with her head on my shoulder. I rubbed her back slowly as she spoke.

"I have always been proud of you, Joshua. I have seen you go through so many trials, and watched you grow into a young man. Every time I have said, 'That's my son,' I have been happy to say it. You have always been a complete gentleman to every woman or girl you have met, even when they didn't deserve it. When you got sick," I watched her eyes, saw that haunted faraway look, and hugged her gently to me, "well, I was just terrified. I pretty much lived at the hospital for the first three weeks. After that, I was there every day for the next month until they kicked me out at night.

"Eventually, Gretchen helped me get straightened out. Gretchen was one of the nurses there in the coma ward when they brought you there. She sat me down and told me I needed to get back to my life, and let her take care of you until you woke up. I broke down, you know, and she just hugged me through it. I don't know if I would have made it without her.

"After that, I forced myself to go back to work, to spend quality time with your father and Beth when she was around. I trusted those nurses to take care of my son, and I did get my life back together. I was still visiting you two or three times during the week. Your father and I visited every weekend. We sat and talked to you and held your hand. It was actually therapeutic to listen to your father talk to you. That man revealed depths of his soul to me that I didn't even know he had. I am so lucky to have him. Lucky to have you both—and Beth, of course." We smiled at each other. I knew what she meant. It wasn't any disrespect of her daughter.

"A couple months into your coma, I started getting a weird vibe from the nurses. It was like there was something wrong with you that they were afraid to tell me. That really bothered me for weeks. Finally, I pulled Gretchen aside one day and asked her, 'What the hell is wrong with my son?' She smiled and took me to your bed, pulled your curtain around the bed and made me promise to keep what she showed me a secret." I felt my mom reaching into the front of my pajama bottoms, and she fished out my dick.

"She showed me this." We both looked down at my cock, hardening in her small hand. She just held it there, looked back at my face and continued.

"You had a weird growth spurt. This and your hands had grown really quickly over three months. It took another year for the rest of your body to catch up. With the exception of Gretchen, the rest of the nurses were a little...crude about it. I caught two of them playing with you and joking about decorating your dick for Christmas. I confronted them about that. I made it clear that if they didn't get themselves transferred somewhere else, I would have them fired. Not only were you my son, but you were still a minor then.

"They left, and then Sarah and Jeannie replaced them. Those two girls are just amazing, as you well know. We became really close friends. I helped Jeannie and her husband find a really nice place, and got Sarah into the place she shares with Charlene and Sarah. All four of them were with our family around your bed on your eighteenth birthday.

"What you need to know, though, is that Jeannie and I have been incredibly close friends for months now. She and the other nurses were good friends, but she felt a little left out since she was the only married one in the group and they were all roommates. So she would talk to me over coffee. I had her over for brunch, or we'd go out somewhere and we would just talk for hours.

"You should know that women—especially married women—talk about everything if they're close friends. The stuff that gets left out, the secrets, are the exception rather than the rule. A couple weeks after your birthday, Jeannie and I were talking about our sex lives" my cock lurched in her hand at that "and she confessed she wasn't being satisfied." My erection was now throbbing softly in my mother's hand. I don't know if she was even aware she was doing it as she began to slowly stroke her hand up and down the shaft.

"Jeannie and I were on the same page, there. There were some things we had done, sexually, before we got married that we missed doing. Things our husbands wouldn't or couldn't do for us. I told her how my husband is just completely turned off by anal, the same as hers is. I had picked out a porno for us to watch one night; one that I knew had a really hot anal scene in it. I was stroking his hard cock while we watched it together. When the anal scene started, he just went limp in my hand. I knew then that was something that just wasn't going to happen for me.

"Jeannie confessed that her husband was the same way, and that he wouldn't even have oral sex either. Your father and I at least have some oral sex, but it's always too quick. Just foreplay before he takes me with that thick cock. To be honest, the whole talk did get me pretty worked up. I expect it did the same for her. We would joke about how nice it would be to have a nice big dick to suck on for hours, to feel it slide up inside and satisfy our horny asses.

"That was an ongoing thing for a while. A few months back, though, she stopped talking about sex entirely. She would make sure we dropped the subject quickly when I would bring it up, so I knew there was something going on with her. Something that didn't involve her husband." I was watching my mother's face intently as she talked, trying to ignore how hard she was getting me. I could see her hand stroking me out of my peripheral vision. She went on with her story.

"One of the marks of a true gentleman is that he can keep a secret. He doesn't kiss and tell, doesn't brag about his conquests. Every woman wants that in her man, even if that man isn't her husband. When you woke up last month, I was just so happy to have you back. We all were. It felt like a miracle, you had been gone so long. You were getting so strong, so fast. My little boy was transforming into a full-grown man right in front of my eyes each day I visited you in the hospital.

"I was so caught up in you that I totally missed what was going on with my good friends...for a while." I think I stopped breathing at that. Mom smiled at me and then looked down at my hard cock in her hand. She slid her fist to the base of it, and a clear drop of pre-cum was on the tip. She looked at my face again and said, "Just a second."

She slid down and sucked the tip of my cock into her mouth, nursing out the pre-cum. She released me after just a couple of insistent pulls with her mouth, and then laid her head back on my shoulder and continued.

"A woman can tell when one of her friends has been getting some, and suddenly all the women around you had that look. They all tried their best to hide it, but they just adored you, Joshua. You were the only one I couldn't read. Truly, you were being a gentleman the whole time. Not only that, but you were clearly satisfying them all completely. They weren't fighting over you, and they were closer than ever as friends. Even Jeannie was finally in. They were the four musketeers, and you made them that way.

"When Doctor Hinton told your father and me that you could finally come home, I was so excited I couldn't contain myself. That night, though, I realized what I was taking away from my best friends—especially Jeannie. I wasn't at all surprised, then, when she showed up at my office two days ago, looking like she had cried all night. I made sure I closed my office door behind me. I held her while she cried and broke down. And then she told me everything." I am sure I looked completely shocked at that revelation. She nodded at me and repeated "everything" before continuing.

"She told me how she had given in to the temptation, started sucking you while you were still in your coma, and told me how the guilt had just eaten her up. She told me about the first time she did it after you woke up, how Sarah had caught her, and that all of the nurses had been doing that—sucking your hard cock while you were out—for months. Then she told me about taking you in her ass. How you were absolutely perfect about it, how respectful you were, how you let her do what she needed to do.

"She told me about watching you with each of the other girls. When she told me about the time you accidentally slid into her pussy, how she felt, how ready she was to surrender it to you before you took charge and stopped...well, let me just say I had to throw away those panties and that office chair. Jeannie apologized for not telling me that she was having an affair with my son, but she said she just couldn't bear the thought of losing you. Now, she was losing you. Jeannie had this crazy look when she asked if there was a house for sale in our neighborhood, just so she could sneak over for time with you. Just a second."

Then she was taking my entire cock head into her mouth, moaning as she took my pre-cum again. She released me with a smack of her lips and rested her head on my tummy, looking up at me as she continued her story.

"I managed to calm Jeannie down. I told her not to do anything as foolish as moving. We are best friends, after all. No reason at all that she wouldn't continue coming over to my house for coffee, a nice chat...and of course a nice long session with my son. I have to tell you, Joshua, just the thought of watching you take her tight little ass, maybe bent over the couch in our living room...it had me soaking wet then and it still does right now.

"Then you were home. I was trying to figure out how to approach you, to talk to you about Jeannie and maybe the other girls, when I saw those welts on your neck and shoulders. You immediately took the blame for it. I absolutely would have believed you, but Beth gave it away with her expression. I started to wonder what was going on, when I thought to check that surveillance footage from the back yard. And there you were, once again being my perfect gentleman while those girls attacked and molested you in the pool. Also, there was the biggest, hardest cock I had ever seen rising up out of the pool, so I couldn't blame them for being all over it."

She turned her head back away from me, and then sucked my cock urgently back into her mouth. She really started sucking it thoroughly, taking several inches of my shaft into her hot, wet mouth. I was about to try pulling her off of me when she released it from her slurping lips. She gave the tip an appreciative kiss and slid her head back up onto my shoulder. She pressed her body into mine, and then she toyed with the buttons on my pajama top as she continued.