Spiced-Up Marriage: A Big Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Uber started driving and I asked again, "Where are we going?"

"For dessert," she repeated, before leaning in and kissing me passionately. The kind of kiss that sparks inner fires, the kind of kiss that never happens once you have kids. Once the passion settles down into love and commitment.

We kissed for seven minutes. No more, no less.

Just kissing.

Until the Uber driver said, "We're here."

I looked up and saw we were in front of a house. "Who lives here?"

"Dessert," she said unhelpfully, as she kissed me quickly and got out of the car.

"Thanks," I said to the Uber and got out on my side, still confused, actually even more confused.

She took my hand and said, "Ready for our dessert?"

"Yes, but I'm still confused." I said, as she led me up the walkway. "Who lives here?"

"Kimberly and Doug," Pam answered, two names that meant nothing to me.

"Who?" I asked as she rang the doorbell.

"You'll see," Pam warbled, all sing-song.

A moment later the door opened and a beautiful young blonde answered it, "Hi! You made it!"

"We did," Pam said, as I checked out the blonde-haired, blue-eyed beauty, especially her legs, that were showcased in black nylons, her cute red painted toenails open for viewing without any shoes on.

"Come on in," she invited us warmly as I confirmed to myself I'd never met this woman before in my life. Some of Pam's friends I couldn't name or even pick out in a police line-up, but there is no way I wouldn't remember this hottie.

"Thank you," Pam said, leading me, still by the hand, into the home.

Pam slipped out of her heels and catching on, me my shoes, and we followed the blonde, whose nylons I was now discovering had a seam going up the back of them... so hot.

She led us into a living room, where Kimberly introduced her husband to us. "Honey, this is Pam and Mike; Pam and Mike, this is my man Doug."

Doug got up from the couch, walked over to me and shook my hand, "Nice to meet you."

"Uh, you too," I said, still completely confused why we were here.

"You're even cuter in person," Pam said to Doug.

"As are you," Doug said, kissing my wife's hand. He was in his mid-twenties I would guess, his wife maybe even younger. He also was built like a brickhouse... or a linebacker.

"And you, Mike," Kimberly smiled, literally checking me out, her gaze travelling way south, "are way hotter than I imagined."

"Uh, thanks," I said, flattered to get a compliment from such an utter beauty, yet still completely baffled at what was happening and how Pam knew this couple.

"Mike has no idea why we're here," my wife revealed.

"For dessert, is all I was told," I joked awkwardly.

"You didn't tell him?" Kimberly asked, surprised.

"I wanted it to be a surprise," Pam said.

"Well," Kimberly said, smiling at me, "you, my new friend, are in for one hell of a surprise."

And before I could speak, she walked over to my wife and kissed her. Passionately.

My eyes went wide and my jaw dropped like Roger Rabbit as I witnessed two women, one being my wife, the other being perhaps the prettiest woman I'd ever seen in person, kissing in front of me. My wife returned the kiss.

Doug offered, acting totally unconcerned about his wife making out with mine, "May I get you a drink?"

"A scotch, if you have it," I answered distractedly, not taking my eyes off the kiss.

"That's what I'm drinking, too," he said.

"Great," I replied, struggling to continue the conversation even as I watched the shocking turn of events before my eyes. Why had Pam brought us here? She couldn't be planning a foursome, could she? That wasn't something we'd seriously talked about... like ever.

When the kiss ended, Pam said, "That's right, I told him we were coming here for dessert."

"Hmmmmm," Kimberly smiled at her. "Well, your desert has been marinating for a couple of hours."

"Sounds delicious," my wife replied.

"Do you want it right here, right now?" Kimberly asked, as she glanced over at me.

"I do," she nodded. "I'm utterly starving for some of your homemade dessert."

"Well, come and get it," Kimberly said, as she raised her dress up and over her head, and my wife dropped to her knees before her.

I gasped at the stunning, cock raging, sight of this beautiful blonde suddenly wearing only a garter-belt, stockings and large firm tits, as well as my wife now on her knees just inches away from a completely shaved pussy.

My wife looked at me for the first time since she'd kissed Kimberly and asked, "Darling, may I begin my dessert?"

"Y-y-yeah," I stammered, turned on but stunned. I never thought I'd ever get to see my biggest fantasy of my wife with another woman.

"You're sure?" she asked, as Kimberly's hand went to the back of her head.

"Definitely," I nodded, as I watched my wife turn her head towards the pussy as it was gently guided closer by Kimberly.

"There you go," Kimberly moaned ever so softly as my wife began licking her. She then looked at me and asked, "Does seeing your wife eating another woman's pussy turn you on?"

"Yeah," I nodded, staring at the two of them.

"Here ya go," Doug said, drawing me out of my stunned stare as he handed me a glass tinkling with floating ice.

"Uh, yeah, thanks," I said, taking the glass.

"First time seeing your wife with another woman?" he asked, as he stood beside me and watched my wife servicing his.

"Yeah," I said, as we stood side by side, each watching our wives or each other's wives in the ultimate act of male fantasy.

"Your wife is pretty hot," he complimented.

"Yours too," I responded back, still shell shocked at what I was witnessing, and the outwardly casual conversation we were having.

"It's a little surreal the first time," he said.

"Yes," I agreed, "yes, it certainly is."

"But it's fucking hot as hell," he added.

"Yes, yes indeed it is," I repeated, unable to say much more than the bare minimum.

"You two," Kimberly queried archly, as she enjoyed my wife's tongue. "Why are you still dressed?"

"Just admiring you two beautiful women," Doug complimented.

"Actually, why are you still dressed?" Kimberly wanted to know, looking down at my wife, as she let go of the back of her head.

"Good question," my wife replied as she stood up, turned around and asked, "Would you unzip me?"

"Of course," Kimberly agreed, as she slowly, seductively, pulled the zipper down.

Once unzipped, Pam let her dress drop to the floor to reveal she too was in a garter-belt and stockings, no panties, her nylons mocha coloured, my favourite, and the garter belt black. She was also wearing a lace black bra I'd never seen before. How long has she been planning this?

"How does she look, boys?" Kimberly asked.

"Fucking hot," Doug said, as he stared at my wife. A mixture of jealousy and pride swarmed through me. Jealousy as she was my wife and I wasn't sure I liked another guy seeing her like this regardless of our past role playing; pride as I conversely loved the idea of someone else seeing my wife the way I saw her.

"But this bra has got to go," Kimberly said.

"Of course," my wife agreed as Kimberly unclasped it and tossed it at us two horny husbands.

"Want to keep dining on your dessert?" Kimberly asked, as she turned my wife around to face her.

"God, yes," my wife said, displaying the same lustful hunger she had when we were young and wild.

"Boys, do you want to watch Pam eat my pussy?" Kimberly asked in a sultry way.

"Fuck yeah," Doug said in the same way you'd be excited if your favourite team had just signed the top free agent.

"Yeah," I agreed.

"Just yeah?" Kimberly asked me.

"Yeah, honey," Pam asked me. "Haven't you fantasized about my eating a younger woman's pussy for years?"

"Yes, baby, I want you to eat that young ripe cunt," I said bluntly, deciding to go along with this totally unexpected scenario without any reservation, and employing the 'C' word which I used very sparingly in the heat of passion, which was the only time my wife allowed the word. When she horny and drunk the word dissolved her inhibitions, any other time it was a major no-no.

"That's much better," Kimberly approved, as she took my wife by the hand and led her to the couch. She sat down, spread her legs wide open and said, "Go ahead, Pam, show your man what kind of cunt-licking lesbian you can be."

"Mmmmmm, yes," Pam said, not looking at me at all, transfixed just on the pussy before her, as she lowered herself again to her knees and dove back into the wet pussy.

"And you two," Kimberly instructed, "get yourselves fucking undressed."

Doug downed his drink, set it on the table and pulled his t-shirt over his head, he the only one not really dressed up for the night.

I followed his lead, downing my drink in one throat-burning swallow, placed the empty glass down and took off my tie.

"That's it, for someone who hasn't eaten pussy in decades, you're a natural," Kimberly moaned. What had Pam shared with her? And when?

"It's been way too long," my wife responded as she lapped away.

"She's making up for lost time," I joked, going with the flow, as this 'dessert' was definitely happening.

"You will be too, very soon," Kimberly replied with a sly smile.

"I hope so," I said, as I unbuttoned my dress shirt, the idea of fucking Kimberly having my cock raging hard. As was, of course, watching my wife lick her pussy. It was so surreally hot.

"Tonight is all about living out your secret fantasies," Kimberly said.

I took off my shirt as she checked me out, "Nice pecs."

"I work out," I said, happy to get a compliment about my body, something oddly my wife hadn't done since I began working out four months ago, losing twenty pounds and now at my proper weight. I'd gained a lot of muscle as well, and my beer gut was gone.

"So I see," she approved. "But now I want to see your dick."

"Oh, okay," I said, as I glanced at Doug for the first time and realized he was already completely naked, and his large shaved penis was standing erect. It was then, suddenly, even though it should have been obvious from the beginning, that I realized Kimberly's meaning behind 'you will be too, very soon' as well as what my wife was planning my dessert to be. Doug's dick. His very large dick.

"Doug has a huge dick," Kimberly informed me as if I hadn't already noticed.

"A lot bigger than mine," I admitted as I undid my belt, suddenly feeling self-conscious about my size. I was six inches. About as average as a dick can be. Not too big, not too small... my wife said it was just right. Yet I couldn't help but wonder what she would think once she got that approximately nine-inch monster inside her.

"Size isn't everything," Kimberly said, although she didn't say 'size doesn't matter' which, of course, is one of the biggest lies in the world. Size always matters... in everything. Dick size, TV inches, diamond ring carats

Pam looked up from her submissive position between Kimberly's nylon-clad legs and checked out my new friend as I pulled my pants down. "Oh my, it's as big as you said it was!"

"Nine inches of mouth-filling, pussy-pounding and ass-plugging perfection," Kimberly described wickedly and vividly, as I wondered if Kimberly was a take-it-in-the-ass kind of girl... it seemed that she was.

"Delicious," my wife said, checking the big dick out.

"As is this," Kimberly said, as she grabbed my wife's head and guided it back between her legs.

"Yes, it is," my wife concurred before she resumed her tasty dessert.

In just my SAXX underwear, I paused, again looking at Doug's big dick. Part of me was insecure about my size as well as how my wife would react in future when given the opportunity to have it back inside her; another part of me was curious what Doug's would feel and taste like in my hand and in my mouth. I was pretty sure that was why we were here, for me to suck my first dick. Yet now that the moment was suddenly here, I was a bundle of nerves.

"Underwear too, abs guy," Kimberly ordered.

"Yes. Sorry," I apologized, "it's just your husband and I are in different stratospheres in dick size."

"I love dicks of all shapes and sizes," she asserted.

"Okay, here goes," I said, as I pulled my underwear down.

"That's a decent-sized dick," Kimberly said. "Isn't it, Doug?"

"Yeah, man, that's nothing to be ashamed of," he said, checking out my dick.

"Thanks," I said, thinking that was the weirdest thank you I'd ever given anyone.

"Slowly stroke yourself while you watch your wife get me off," Kimberly ordered.

"Can do," I smiled.

"That's it, Pam, suck on my clit," Kimberly moaned, as she closed her eyes and allowed my wife to pleasure her.

"Looks like my wife is really enjoying your wife," Doug said conversationally, as he began slowly stroking his cock.

"Yeah, and it seems my wife is really enjoying scarfing down your wife's dessert," I replied.

"Yeah, there's nothing hotter than two women playing together," he said.

"Agreed," I nodded, as my eyes went back and forth between my wife licking pussy and Doug slowly stroking himself as I stroked myself.

"A guy sucking another guy's dick is pretty fucking hot too," Kimberly said.

"Yeah, that's pretty hot too," Doug agreed, as he lowered himself before me. "May I?"

"Doug is an amazing cock sucker, way better than any woman," Kimberly informed me, which sounded so crazy to hear out loud.

"Um, I, um," I began, stunned as he began to stroke my cock. I had imagined sucking cock, but I had never imagined getting my own cock sucked by a guy. This wasn't something I was remotely prepared for.

Pam lifted her head, her face glistening with wetness and said, "Let him suck your cock, baby."

"You sure?" I asked, even though she'd just said as much.

"Yeah, I want to see you get your dick sucked by a hot young man," she confirmed.

"Okay," I said, as I watched Doug open his mouth and take my cock into it.

"Oh, fuck," I groaned, stunned by the reality of what was happening. I was getting my dick sucked by a ridiculously good-looking, well-hung man while my wife watched.

"Oh yeah, baby, suck that dick," Kimberly encouraged, as she again grabbed my wife's head, this time more roughly back into her pussy. Kimberly watched her husband deep throating my... adequate?... cock as she began grinding on my wife's face.

"Oh, fuck," I repeated, as he deep throated my cock with ease.

"Oh yes, baby, suck that dick, swallow it whole," she encouraged him with a moan. Apparently, watching her husband suck dick turned her on the same way watching my wife eat pussy was turning me on.

I couldn't believe how good it felt to have a guy sucking my dick. It didn't feel gay at all, just amazing. And although my wife delivered a great blow job, there was something extraordinary about what Doug was doing. His lips were like a vacuum, his tongue was also active, and there was so much saliva inside his mouth that I felt my cock was in a hot tub with the water jets turned on.

"I'm close Pam, don't stop baby, eat my pussy while my man sucks that cock," Kimberly exhorted, seeming close to orgasm.

Unfortunately, the amazing blow job, my wife going down on another woman, Kimberly's intense breathing and verbal encouragement, and all my wife's earlier foot rub teasing at the restaurant had my balls boiling in just a minute or so of Doug's sucking.

I warned, a little embarrassed I was about to come so quickly, "I'm going to come."

"Come in my man's cock sucking mouth, Mike, he loves a big hot load of man cum," Kimberly said, as Doug began bobbing faster and she began grinding faster on my wife's face.

"Suck that dick, swallow that load," she encouraged just before she screamed, "Oh, fuck yes Pam, you're making me come."

As Kimberly came on my wife's face, I came down her husband's throat, as I grunted and spewed a few big wads of cum into his amazing mouth. Unlike my wife, who slowed down while I erupted, he didn't miss a beat as he swallowed every drop, while continuing to suck my cock with expert perfection.

"Oh man, that's so good," I groaned, as he kept extracting my load.

"Isn't he a great cock sucker?" Kimberly asked, as she enjoyed her own orgasm, my wife still between her legs, assumedly licking up her cum.

"The best," I agreed, this easily the best blow job I'd ever experienced, albeit due to my own lack of control, also the briefest... usually I could last quite a while when getting head, but tonight I was completely at his mercy.

"Yeah, the Boy Scouts were really good for him," she said scandalously. "So much dick, so much downtime."

"I just collected merit badges," I said, thinking my experience was a lot different.

"He collected gallons of cum," Kimberly said, as she finally released my wife's head.

My wife looked up and said, "Thanks, that was the best dessert ever."

"I'm told my pussy is quite tasty," Kimberly said.

"They were telling the truth," Pam said, as she looked over to me, still with my dick in another guy's mouth. "Ready for your dessert?"

"Yeah," I nodded, thinking I'd possibly never have an opportunity like this again.

Kimberly said, "Come sit down beside me baby, and let Mike return the favour."

Mike allowed my cock to leave his mouth and wordlessly walked over and sat down beside his wife.

"And I'm a little hungry too," Kimberly said, as she stood up, pulled my wife up and kissed her. She then playfully pushed her onto the couch beside her man.

"Well, get over here, Mike, that dick isn't going to suck itself," Kimberly dicktated, before burying her face between my wife's legs.

"Oh yes, fuck," Pam moaned, as she got licked. "Get over here, baby, I want to see you get your dessert."

As I walked to the couch, she added, "Because I really want to watch you suck a cock."

"This is so crazy," I said, as I reached them.

"But it's what you want, right?" She asked, as I looked at Kimberly between her legs, slowly exploring my wife's pussy.

"Yeah, but...." I began.

"No buts," she said, interrupting me and then barked an order at me in the most dominant tone I'd ever heard come from her, "Get on your knees and take that big hard cock in your mouth."

"Okay," I said, still stunned by the whole domino of events that had led us to this moment. I lowered myself to my knees, a position I had imagined being in for many months, although not with my wife literally right beside me. Her nylon leg was actually leaning against my shoulder.

"Take it in your hand," she ordered.

I did. It was so hard. Just as I imagined a cock that wasn't mine might feel like. I stared at it. It was just so big. I couldn't fathom even trying to take it all in my mouth, but as I slowly stroked it, and stared at it with a sense of majestic awe, my mouth watered and I knew I had to suck it.

"Isn't it a nice cock?" my wife asked.

"It's an amazing cock," I said, entranced by it.

"So big and majestic," she appraised.

"I was just thinking that very word... that it's majestic," I said, looking up at my wife.

She mouthed, 'I love you, baby,' before she said, "Now make your fantasy come true. Suck his big cock."

"You don't have to keep reminding me it's big," I teased. "I know it's big."

"No, it's fucking huge," Pam corrected me.

"Yes, it's a huge fucking cock," I agreed.

Oddly, Doug hasn't said a word during this entire weird interaction, nor had I looked up at him at all. This wasn't about Doug the man; it was about his cock. Which needed to be sucked. Worshipped.

I leaned forward, lifted myself up a little and opened my mouth. A rush of adrenaline coursed through me before it even reached my mouth.

A second rush of adrenaline coursed through me as I wrapped my lips around his cock.

"So hot, baby," Pam moaned. Her sincere encouragement made this crazy life-altering moment even better. I didn't have to feel guilty for being a (now actual) cock sucker; no, I had her undying love and support. Such acceptance is almost impossible to find in this world, and I had it from my caring life partner.