Son's Nerdish Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clean your cunt cum off my cock, pretty girl," Ben ordered.

"Mmmmmmm, yes Daddy," Beth purred, having no idea why she was calling him Daddy, or why calling him that turned her on... since her own dad had left when she was three, so of course she'd never felt any sexual attraction to him at all.

"That's my good girl," Ben smiled, her initiating this Daddy talk kind of a turn-on.

Beth leaned forward and tasted herself on his dick. She'd tasted herself before, but imbibing it from a nice warm cock was a whole different level.

"That's it, suck my cock, baby girl," Ben moaned, loving to watch this girl with her pretty lips wrapped around his cock. As Beth bobbed slowly on it, he turned to his son, thinking this was the perfect time to reinforce the main tenet of his fatherly advice, "You see son? Every woman wants a take charge man."

"That's ridiculous," Chris said, even though he was beginning to understand today's lesson from the School of Hard Knocks, that nice guys do indeed finish last. This horrible lesson was just like it was in his high school's culture, where the jocks and rich kids ran the school... except that today it was even more humiliating, to the millionth degree.

Oddly, Beth wanted to tell Chris his father was right, but unfortunately, or actually extremely fortunately from where she was sitting, she had her Daddy's cock in her mouth. This was exactly what she'd wanted for a long time. To be royally fucked. To be treated like a dirty slut. To be set free from the pretenses and stereotypes of the so-called nerdy good girl, and to be completely dominated while being called a bad girl.

"From everything that's happened today, you can see that I'm right," Ben said, as he began slowly face fucking Beth.

Beth focused on not gagging as Ben began to face fuck her. She'd watched some face fucking porn, and she hadn't been able to fathom how women could take so many inches of man meat in their mouth without either vomiting or being asphyxiated. Yet as Ben continued fucking her mouth, she found herself continually taking more and more of him inside her, with little if any distress.

"So, today's lesson is that assholes always win?" Chris asked, as he watched his girlfriend take his dad's cock in her mouth. Dad had gotten a blow job, had gotten to fuck her before anyone else in the world had, and he was now face fucking her before anyone else had.

In contrast, Chris had gotten to suck on her tits for a while, and then the very moment his cock saw the light of day, he'd humiliated himself by spewing all over Beth.

"They don't necessarily need to be assholes, but yes, strong men with the ability to take control always win," Ben clarified, and then he ordered, pulling out briefly, "Now take my entire cock in your mouth, Beth. Deep throat me until you can feel my balls bouncing against your chin."

"Yes, Daddy," Beth agreed demurely, as her own saliva dripped from the big cock back down to her lips. She leaned forward, slowly took the cock in her mouth, and kept going.

"Come over here, son," Ben said, Chris having watched for all this time from a distance of around ten feet.

"I'll stay where I am, thanks," Chris refused.

"Get your ass over here," Ben ordered harshly, as Beth continued gradually taking more of his cock into her mouth all the time.

Beth was dying to take this entire cock into her mouth as ordered, she desired to deep throat this cock, she needed to become a great slut. So she gritted her teeth (only metaphorically, thank goodness) and persevered.

"Fine," Chris said, secretly wanting to get a closer look at Beth sucking cock.

"That's it Beth, you're almost there," Ben encouraged, "take it all."

Beth could tell she was close, breathing through her nose, determined to take it all in, even after encountering a couple of brief roadblocks in the form of gags. Like at school in her academics, she wanted to be the best there was at doing this.

Chris moved to kneel beside his girlfriend, if she still was his girlfriend, and watched her in action. It was disturbingly erotic.

"She could deep throat you easily, son," Ben said, as Beth had less than an inch left to go.

"Dad, I still can't believe you're doing this to me," Chris complained, even as he was transfixed on the sight of Beth sucking his dad's dick.

"I'm doing it for you," Ben said, which was partially true, in the sense that today's training would benefit Chris down the road.

"How so?" Chris asked, as he saw his girlfriend finally take all of his dad's dick.

"Shit, she took it all," Ben said, impressed. "Now hold it there deep in your throat, bitch, and breathe through your nose."

Beth did just that, feeling a rush of adrenaline and a chill up her back as she sat there with the entirety of Ben's cock resting in her mouth.

"You have a keeper here, son," Ben said. "Now relax, Beth, and deep throat my cock like the hungry slut you are, as I fuck your face."

Beth focused on breathing, as she began hearing those ugga-ugga-ugga sounds stuttering from her throat just like the porn stars she'd been watching, hoping that would be her one day, and because of its incoming velocity, his cock bottoming out even deeper than before, and his balls bouncing off her chin. Feeling a little guilty, knowing Chris was now right beside her, she reached out with her right hand, found his leg, and then moved her hand up to his crotch... to find a very hard cock.

"See? She's insatiable," Ben pointed out. "Pull it out for her."

Chris was so fucking horny that although he hated listening to his father and despised doing anything he said, he pulled his trunks down. Whereupon Beth began to stroke her boyfriend's cock while furiously sucking his dad's... becoming the ultimate multi-tasker.

"Yes, deep throat my cock, get it nice and ready to go back into that pussy of yours," Ben ordered, already deciding he was going to cream pie this sexy slut.

Beth loved the idea of having this dick back in her pussy, so she bobbed even faster, deep throating his cock as if she'd been sucking them for years.

"Oh God," Chris groaned, his girlfriend's hand making his balls boil, and for a second time, he came prematurely.

"Shit, son," Ben chuckled, "sex is supposed to be a marathon, not a sprint."

"Fuck," Chris said, just as before, totally pissed at himself.

Ben knew he wouldn't last too long from this amazing blow job, so he pulled out, pulled her down, spread her legs, slid back inside her, and watched as Beth moved her cum-coated hand to her lips.

"Want my cum?" Ben asked as he slid back inside her.

"God yes, Daddy," Beth exhorted, wondering what a full load would be like in her mouth. "Give me your load. Cum all over my face, or deep down my throat."

Ben kept her legs spread wide and watched her tits bounce around as he fucked her hard and deep, knowing he wouldn't be accepting either of those generous offers. As her moans got wilder, Ben said, "No, my slut, I'm going to fill up this tight cunt."

"Nooooo!" Beth moaned, her pussy completely unprotected. No pill, no nothing! The plan had always been for her and Chris to use condoms whenever they had sex.

"Dad no," Chris joined in, even though he'd been watching his dad manhandle his girl, and by now had been enjoying it. He'd even been taking mental notes on how to behave like the kind of man a woman would want.

"You can come on my face, come in my mouth, come on my big tits," Beth offered, "you can even come in my virgin ass if you want, just anywhere but my pussy!" although that sentence took almost a minute to spit out, as the pleasure swarmed inside her and a second orgasm was quickly escalating inside her.

Ben stopped deep inside her, and was a little surprised and tempted by the offer to take her virgin ass. Taking all three of her virgin holes in one encounter would be pretty epic. Yet, he wanted to deposit his first load in her pussy, he loved seeing a creampie, and he laid down an ultimatum. "Either I come inside your ripe cunt, or I head out and finish by banging one of my other sluts."

Beth desperately needed the fucking to continue, and she just had to have that second orgasm, which was already so close! . So although she didn't want to get pregnant, she did want to get fucked, and she also felt a craving to know what it would feel like to have a load of cum spewed inside her pussy. So she threw caution to the winds and replied lustfully, "Then go ahead and fill my cunt with your cum, Daddy. Breed your bitch!"

Ben wasn't really the uncaring monster he loved appearing to be, in fact he'd very considerately had a vasectomy years ago, so there was no chance of pregnancy. But Beth didn't know that, and encountering such desperation for his cock was fucking hot. Keeping his little secret a secret, he resumed pounding her pussy.

"Beth," Chris gasped. He couldn't tell whether he'd said the word begging her to escape her predicament, or to cheer her on.

"Your boyfriend can eat the cream pie out of your pussy," Ben offered, as his balls boiled, and Beth's moans became crazy wild.

"Fuck, gross," Chris almost gagged at the prospect, as he watched his dad fuck his girlfriend, her tits bouncing wildly, her legs waving around, and her moans so authentically hot.

"Fuck, Daddy! Fuck me... fill my cunt with your cum, Daddy!" Beth babbled incoherently, her orgasm now imminent and unlike very recently, she now just had to feel her cunt filled with cum.

"Come, baby girl, come all over Daddy's dick," Ben ordered, desperately holding himself back until she could reach her second orgasm.

"Yes, yes, yes, Daddy!" Beth screamed as her second orgasm hit, and moments later she felt Ben's cum spewing inside her.

"Fuck," Ben grunted, and filled the teen with his cum.

"Fill me up, Daddy," Beth moaned, as her entire body was set on fire yet again, her second orgasm just as intense, or perhaps even more intense than the first... feeling the warm sensations of the cum filling her.

"Dad," Chris gasped, as he realized his dad had come inside her at great risk. Yet, he was completely compelled by the sounds of Beth's orgasm and seeing his dad's cock pulsing inside her.

"So good," Beth whimpered, completely spent.

Ben pulled out and watched his white cum leak out of her pink, pretty pussy.

"Chris, get that cum out of my pussy," Beth demanded, this actually surprising Ben a little... seeing the demure, submissive Beth take control.

"But Beth, I...." Chris began to protest.

"Right now, Chris," Beth said, "unless you want to become a daddy in name only."

"You'd better hurry," Ben smiled sadistically, enjoying watching his son become completely cuckolded. "My swimmers are slower these days, but they're still pretty potent."

"Fuck, I can't believe I'm doing this," Chris complained, diving between Beth's legs and burying his face in her pussy, even though truthfully, being told what to do actually turned him on.

"Oh yes, lick my cunt, and eat our Daddy's cum," Beth ordered, getting turned on by watching and feeling Chris eat her cream pie, or rather his dad's cream pie.

"I'll leave you two lovebirds alone," Ben said with a smile.

"Thanks, Ben," Beth said, as she reached down and clutched Chris's head hard against her pussy.

"Anytime," Ben smiled, giving her a wink.

"Good to know, Daddy," Beth smiled, blowing him a kiss.

Ben added, since she had offered it earlier (which meant that subconsciously she wanted it to happen), "And if you want that anal cherry taken my pretty girl, just come up to my room a bit later."

"I'll be there, Daddy," Beth promised, knowing that now she'd experienced the true pleasures of the flesh she was a new woman, and she'd do anything to get Ben's big cock back inside her... including taking it in the ass, which she knew would make her a complete slut... which is exactly what she wanted to be for Ben.

Chris licked his girlfriend's pussy and swallowed his dad's cum, feeing so ashamed, and yet inexplicably turned on by both the task, and by the sweet addicting taste. Stunned that even after all the debauchery he'd witnessed, his pretty, sweet girlfriend also wanted it in the ass, and soon.

Beth felt such a rush of adrenaline, not only at the thrill of having lost her virginity and having had the chance to be submissive to such a good-looking older man, but also because she now had a submissive boyfriend she could use as she pleased.

Beth let go of Chris's head, deciding he at least deserved some sloppy seconds, and asked, "Are you hard, baby?"

"Yes," Chris admitted, excited that Beth might still want him, even after the shame of his coming twice so prematurely, and also after she'd been stretched out by his dad's much larger dick.

"Think you can last long enough to fuck me?" Beth asked. "Since you've already come twice, you might be able to manage."

"I'll try," Chris promised, his cock throbbing.

"Well," Beth said, rolling onto her chest, "eat my asshole first, and get it ready for your Daddy's big cock, and maybe I'll let your tiny dick slide inside my cunt, once your Daddy has spent himself inside me again."

Humiliated, yet with a glimmer of hope he might still get laid today, even after so many setbacks, he agreed, "Yes Beth, whatever you say," as he moved behind her, pulled apart her ass cheeks, and licked her sweaty, cute asshole, wondering what it would look like with his dad's big dick inside it, and how it would taste afterwards.

THE END