Something New

Story Info
Mature wife needs something new.
1.2k words
3.34
55.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,826 Followers

Linda has been married for thirty five years to the same man. Her children have all grown and gone. She loves her husband, but she wants something more. She's scared. She's never done anything like this before.

Linda is going out tonight without her husband.

Susan, her friend and co-worker have talked about this for a long time.

Linda is a 53 year old school teacher.

Her friend Susan is 51, also a school teacher.

Linda is taller than Susan at five feet and seven inches. She has brownish blonde hair. Her breasts are a firm 36C. She recently has exercised and lost around 25 lbs.

She looks great, and her husband has hardly said anything.

Susan has been trying to get Linda to go to a night club where male strippers perform.

Susan is five feet and three inches. Her ample breasts are a full 38dd which spill out in most all of her clothing. Her natural black hair is cut to frame her face. She is a very pretty woman and has kept herself in shape since her divorce two years ago.

Linda has decided to finally go with Susan, just to see what it is like. She is nervous and shaking with anticipation.

Yesterday they went shopping after school. They both bought skimpy thong lace panties neither one had worn before.

Linda got a black pair, a red pair and a white pair. She had called and told her husband that she and Susan were going out together. Nothing else was said.

Susan got a pair of red panties with black lace and a pair of purple thongs, along with a pair of white panties split at the crotch.

The two women made an agreement to not wear a bra at all!!!

They felt so naughty and giggled as they drove.

Linda had chosen to wear a white lacy blouse that buttoned and a grey short skirt.

Susan wore a see through black blouse and a very short red skirt.

As they pulled into the parking lot, Susan noticed the store next door. Susan pulled Linda inside.

The two women were wide eyed as they looked at all the adult videos and sex toys available. Susan began picking up some videos and teased Linda with a big black dildo.

Linda's face was flushed and she turned away as Susan loaded up with videos and realistic flesh colored and black dildos of different lengths. Some were so large that they both wondered how anyone could get it in.

Susan put the bag in the back seat and the two women went inside the club.

The party had already started as the men were rubbing up next to several of the women. A waitress came over and asked if they wanted a drink.

Susan spoke for both of them as she told the waitress, "Certainly!!!!, and keep them coming!!!"

Linda was embarrassed, but intrigued at all that was happening.

One of the men came up to the two women. He was wearing only a black thong that revealed his huge cock and balls.

The man shook his package right in Linda's face, then moved over to Susan. He spread his legs and sat on Susan's lap.

He pushed her skirt up to her waist and his cock was pushed against her pussy, separated by only the thin black thong he wore.

Susan was thrilled as he touched her tits and the party was on!!!

Linda was more reserved. The dancer moved over to her lap and she tried to look away. His cock was pushing against her stomach and she was thankful her skirt was a little longer than Susan's.

However, she couldn't hide the fact that she was getting very wet. She looked over to Susan only to see that another dancer was sitting on her lap, her skirt still pushed up to her waist, and he was openly feeling her tits as he pushed against her pussy.

Susan was dripping wet and well knew that his thin thong was the only thing that kept him from entering her.

The first dancer had pushed Linda's skirt up to her waist against her wishes. He rubbed his chest against her tits and told her to unbutton her blouse.

She was in a daze and the waitress kept bringing the drinks.

For whatever reason, Linda did as he told her. She began unbuttoning her blouse and the dancer began helping her and soon her blouse was open and the dancer pulled her blouse out of her skirt.

He then began feeling her all over and kissed her neck, then moved to each breast as he sucked them.

Linda was now practically naked except for her lace thong panties.

Unknown to Linda, Susan had told the dancer that this was the first time Linda had ever been in such a place and she wanted him to give her the full treatment. She waved a $100 bill to him as a tip and said, "I have another one for you if can get your cock in her pussy!"

Linda looked around and could see that several of the younger women were practically fucking some of the dancers. She saw one dancer pull a girl's panties off and began to lick her clit.

Un-controllably, Linda felt herself cum as she watched. She then noticed that most of the men had taken their thongs off. They were completely naked!!!

Mesmerized, Linda looked around at the crowd. She looked down at her panties and then looked up at the dancer as he slid off her lap and pulled her thong off.

He then began to lick Linda's pussy. She was shaking her head no, but wanting to say yes. She was so overwhelmed she didn't know what was happening.

The dancer presented his naked cock to Linda's mouth. He pushed it to her lips as she looked away. He pushed it in further and he told her to suck on it.

As she looked away, she began doing what he asked. She could taste him and for some reason began sucking harder. Then he pulled his cock from her mouth and slid down to her wet pussy.

As she held on to her chair, she looked the dancer straight in the eye, then she looked away.

The dancer licked her pussy, and then pushed his hard cock to her pussy lips.

Waiting for any reaction, he saw her look down at his cock at the entrance of her pussy. She continued to look as the dancer's large cock slowly entered her pussy.

He picked up the pace as he fucked the wife, noticing the large ring on her finger. Linda was not the first married woman he had fucked at the club, and she would not be the last.

Linda's face was flushed, her breathing was labored, and she fought it as long as she could. She fucked back into him like the wild woman she was.

She pulled him into her and pulled him to her mouth. They tongued deeply as he unloaded his cum deep into her. Linda was not finished, though.

As she felt his cum shoot inside her, she grabbed his head and pulled it to her tit and held it there.

"Suck it!

"Mark me! Mark me all over!" she demanded.

"Your husband will see" the dancer said.

"I don't care, I'm yours!" Linda responded.

Linda left the club with marks all over her tits, neck, and inner thighs.

She buttoned only one button on her blouse as she left the club, her tits flopping. She didn't care.

As she got into Susan's car, Susan replied, "Looks like you got the works!"

Linda replied, "I did, and I liked it."

wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,826 Followers