Somali Pet Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a simple question, you dumb fuck. Do you like a dick in your ass?" the blunt woman asked.

"No, I never..." Caaisho began... lying. It was far from a simple question... coming from a total stranger, it was astonishing!

"Oh my, then you're an anal virgin," she smiled like a feral vixen, loving to break in virgin assholes.

"Yes," Caaisho said, remembering how much she'd loved Danielle's strap-on dick in her ass, and the pleasure and pain principle she'd learned.

"Well, we can fix that pretty quickly," she offered, as she reached her hand under the dress and pressed her middle finger against the teen's allegedly virginal back door.

Caaisho's eyes went wide as she felt the finger attempting to invade her ass.

"Back off, bitch! It's my turn to inspect the merchandise," Sharon interrupted. And in spite of this new woman's aggressive appearance, Caaisho was thankful as the finger and its attached woman did back off.

"Later," the anal seductress smiled as she walked away.

"Merchandise?" Caaisho asked, as her dance partner changed yet again.

"Yes," Sharon nodded, calming down immediately, but not really explaining her appraisal, as she admired the Muslim bombshell. Amazing humongous tits, amazing ass. Pretty charcoal face. She'd definitely be an expensive item tonight... and would almost certainly go for the highest amount. The question was... was she worth it? "So Danielle tells me she owns you."

Caaisho wasn't sure if that was a question or a statement. Either way, it was humiliating. As had been having her ass mauled from behind. This woman was hard to read. She was very pretty, unlike many of the other women here... or at least the ones who'd shown an interest in her. She had very large tits. She had a lot of similarities to Danielle, and yet she was utterly gorgeous. And apparently she knew Danielle.

"Answer the question," Sharon ordered firmly, as she pinched both erect nipples through the see-

through abaya... which was amazing... someone had found a way to make the most decorous item of clothing ever, one that was supposed to completely hide a woman's figure and femininity, and they'd transformed it into one of the hottest, kinkiest, fashion statements ever.

Caaisho moaned as her sensitive nipples were pinched. "Yes ma'am, Mistress Danielle owns me."

"And you'll always do whatever she expects you to do, correct?" Sharon asked, as she teased the hard nipples.

"Yes, ma'am," Caaisho moaned, this slightly painful attention to her nipples really turning her on.

"Good," Sharon smiled, and she slid one of her hands under the abaya and rubbed the teen's wet pussy. "You're in for the time of your life tonight!"

Caaisho let out a loud moan as her pussy got rubbed.

Sharon knowing the power of the tease, and having a sixth sense about when a woman was about to come, took her hand away and snapped her fingers. "I've decided that you're going to be tonight's finale."

Caaisho was so frustrated by all these starts and stops during the entire day. She desperately wanted... no, she needed... to come!

"Take her backstage," Sharon ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," a younger woman said, appearing from nowhere, and admiring this dark-skinned beauty.

Caaisho was taken by the hand and led down a hallway and into a room. The girl, named Anastasia, said, "Freshen up, and go the washroom if you need to, and if you want to use some, there's plenty of makeup next to that mirror, just help yourself. You won't be summoned for at least half an hour."

"Summoned for what?" Caaisho asked.

"You'll see," she smiled, wishing she could use her right now, but that wasn't her role tonight.

Caaisho was then left completely alone. She went pee. She looked at herself in the mirror, and decided her face was still as gorgeous as she'd ever seen it, so she didn't need any more makeup. She struggled to understand where she was. She went to the door... it was securely locked from the other side. She began to panic. She was the finale. What did that mean? Was she being sold into slavery? She banged on the door... she screamed.

A large woman entered the room. She ignored the pretty girl's protests, and made some amazingly effective hypnotic gestures to put her to sleep for a bit.

Caaisho tried to keep protesting, but she faded away quickly.

...

Caaisho woke up groggily, feeling a slow buzzing inside her.

"Do I hear five hundred?" a woman asked.

"Five hundred!"

"Do I hear six hundred?"

"Six fifty!"

Caaisho was confused. She was sitting straddled on something that was causing those vibrations inside her.

"Six seventy-five!"

She was also blindfolded and gagged.

"Eight hundred!"

"Fast and furious," the hostess said. "Do I hear nine hundred?"

Caaisho tried to move, but someone's pushed her back down... onto something that was vibrating.

"No? Nobody?" The hostess asked. "Samantha is a submissive little pet who'll eat your cunt to multiple orgasms!"

"And my virgin ass needs fucking," Samantha said boldly, never having attracted a thousand dollar bid, and she really wanted to reach that special four-digit figure. This was her fourth time here. Fourth time on the auction block.

"A thousand!"

"There ya go," the hostess approved.

"A thousand fifty!"

Caaisho was terrified!

Edith, Sharon's granddaughter, whispered, "Sit still, slut. You're up next."

"Do I hear eleven hundred?"

Silence.

"Going once, twice, and sold... to Tabitha!" the hostess announced, as clapping rang out.

"And now, a first timer here at Le Chateau Club Mansion, the sweet and newest pet of Danielle," the hostess declared, "and also the blackest... the gorgeous Caaisho!"

Caaisho's eyes went wide! She was at last completely awake, and she realized what was happening. She was being sold in some sort of human slave trade auction!

"We will start the bidding at..." the hostess began, but she was interrupted.

"Five hundred!" Angela called out, having never had a Muslim before.

Edith removed the blindfold, but she kept the ball gag in place, and Caaisho was suddenly looking around at all the older woman sitting on chairs and holding auction paddles.

Caaisho tried to speak, but the ball gag did its job.

"Oh my, that was a crazy opening bid," the hostess said. "It's never begun that high before!"

"Six hundred!" Zelda called out, although she'd already won a bid for the Japanese Kaiko... she could always take home two for the night. She'd only had to pay two hundred and seventy-five bucks for Kaiko, so she couldn't have passed on that bargain.

"Seven hundred!"

"Eight hundred!"

Caaisho was feeling so rattled! She looked down and saw she was straddling a strange contraption that was vibrating, albeit at a slow speed, So it was 'only' keeping her frustratingly horny, but she was equally terrified.

Caaisho didn't think this was a human trafficking gang anymore though... just a sex club. Well... probably. She wasn't a hundred percent sure.

"A thousand!" Angela called out. She really wanted this chick. She'd long harboured some kinky racial fantasies she was already imagining bringing to fruition.

Someone will pay a thousand dollars for me? To do what? Caaisho was amazed and bewildered.

"Someone must be willing to cough up twelve hundred for this Somali beauty," the hostess cajoled. "She was turned only two days ago!"

"Twelve hundred!" Betty, a woman in her late fifties bid. She loved black women, but she'd never had a black Muslim.

"Fifteen hundred!" Cameron called out. Cameron was a 1960s movie star, whose years of plastic surgery had made her look like a bit of a circus freak.

Edith whispered, "You're very popular."

Caaisho couldn't believe there was a bidding war being waged over her.

The hostess said, "Two grand. Who will pay two thousand dollars for this big tittied, big bootied plaything?"

"Two thousand!" Angela said, waving her paddle around vigorously, although this was as high as she could go. Her husband always gave her a limit for these charity functions even though he had no idea what she was bidding on. Angela had won the bidding for three girls in the past four months... her highest bid had been fourteen hundred for Karen Kane, a surprise pet, who was a minor pop star. She didn't even know where the money was going this time. The first time it was a women's shelter, the second time it was for the SPCA, and last time it was another event to support Daphne Greene's 2024 presidential bid.

"Remember this is the last pet of the night. You don't want to go home tonight without an overnight bimbo plaything," the hostess said. "And according to Danielle, this big-boobed Somali is the most submissive... and once she's warmed up, the most enthusiastic pet she's ever turned."

"Three thousand!"

"Four thousand!"

Caaisho gasped into her ball gag.

"Let's hear what the pet herself has to say," the hostess said, thinking the cute Muslim might break the record of eighty-eight hundred for movie star Priscilla Jones more than a year ago. They hadn't even reached five thousand in three months.

Edith whispered, "I know this has been a frustrating day for you. But be a good girl, and you'll finally be allowed to come."

Caaisho felt the ball gag removed and the vibrations turned up slightly. She literally didn't know what to say.

The hostess asked, "How are you doing tonight, Caaisho?"

"I'm a little confused," Caaisho admitted with a moan.

"Are you Danielle's pet?"

"Yes ma'am," Caaisho admitted.

"And do you understand why you're here?"

"Not really," Caaisho answered, even though the evidence was becoming pretty clear.

"We're a secret lesbian society that raises money for charity by auctioning off sexy pets for a night of unconditional submission," the hostess, a chubby white-haired woman, explained.

Caaisho didn't say anything. This was kind of what she'd assumed and hoped, based on the lesser of two evils principle... the worse alternative being a lifetime of actual slavery.

"And it appears that many of us would love to indulge in some of your dark chocolate," the hostess added.

"Five thousand!"

"Six thousand!"

"I mean some of us really want you," the hostess said, a little shocked herself at the wild bidding. "You're already closing in on the highest bid ever, of eighty-eight hundred dollars."

Caaisho couldn't explain how or why, but instantly her competitive streak surged to the fore. It happened at school whenever someone else scored a higher mark than hers. It had happened in high school in Florida when there was a possibility she wouldn't be the Valedictorian at the graduation ceremony. So although she was nervous, a little terrified, and a lot horny she said, trying to appear smug and confident, "That's not so surprising. Why wouldn't they?"

"I like it!" the hostess roared, "why wouldn't they indeed?"

"Seven thousand!" Angela bid, knowing her husband would kill her, but she really had to have this girl!

"Eight thousand!" Betty called out, She could get multiple orgasms from a girl with that kind of attitude!

"Eighty-five hundred!" Angela bid, a bit worried this could lead to a divorce if she won... but her lust for this stunning girl's pussy was overriding her pretended interest in her husband's small cock... and besides, she wore the pants in her house anyway... metaphorically.

"Ten thousand," Sharon finally jumped in, calling out a bid for the first time tonight.

"A new all-time record!" the hostess announced.

Angela cursed, "Fuck!" Potentially angry husband or not, bullish stock market or not, even she didn't dare to go that high.

But Betty wasn't giving up yet. "Eleven thousand!"

Sharon went for the kill, knowing this horse race... or rather filly race... was only going to end one way... with her taking home the prize. "Fifteen thousand smackeroos!"

Ooooos and aaaahs resounded through the stunned partygoers.

The hostess even stammered, "F-f-fifteen thousand?"

Caaisho couldn't believe it. Why would anyone want to pay that much money for her? She was utterly flattered and flabbergasted, but was also determined to be worth every penny of it. She didn't even realize she was speaking until the words were out of her mouth. "Mistress," she asserted, since this woman had obviously earned the honorific, "this will be the best fifteen thousand dollars you've ever spent!"

"That it will," Sharon agreed with a big smile, confident that the bidding war was over.

"Fifteen thousand! Do I hear sixteen?"

Everyone knew it was over, and soon the hostess announced, "Going once, going twice, and sold! to the birthday girl, for a new record of fifteen grand!"

Everyone clapped as the hostess said, "Today's donations will go a long way towards supporting Senator Daphne Green's presidential campaign."

More clapping.

"Winning bidders, please pay Beth at the table, and then feel free to claim your pet for the night," the hostess finished.

Caaisho was stunned by how much she'd been sold for. And for only one night!

She was flattered.

Oddly excited.

She was eager to prove her worth.

Yes, it was humiliating.

Undignified.

Just about as anti-feminist as it could get... yet she was horny as fuck.

"Follow me," Sharon said, snapping her fingers and pointing to the floor.

Edith helped Caaisho out of her bonds and to the floor, and she began crawling, like the pet she was, behind her Mistress of the night. Or at least she tried. But in her long abaya crawling was impossible until she hiked it up to her waist, so her knees could touch the floor. She knew she was presenting quite the salacious picture like this, but probably not much worse than any of the other 'slave' girls.

Caaisho could feel wetness leaking out of her as she crawled. She couldn't believe how natural it felt to be on all fours. She couldn't believe how good it felt.

Sharon went to Beth's table, pulled out her purse and counted out one hundred and fifty hundred dollar bills. Caaisho watched the transaction while Beth meticulously counted the bills again, amazed and flattered that someone would pay that kind of money for a night with her... and was carrying around that much cash in her purse.

"Quite the prize," the younger Beth said, looking down her nose at the outrageously expensive pet.

"Yes, I certainly am," Caaisho retorted, not appreciating the girl's tone. Especially when she herself was clothed in only a babydoll nightgown with stockings and heels, her outfit just as see-through as Caaisho's, and she was still acting all hoity toity.

"We shall see," Sharon said, glancing down at the surprisingly spunky pet.

"Take her up to my bedroom, Edith," Sharon ordered.

"Yes, grandma," the overweight college girl said. She was looking forward to sitting on the Muslim girl's face.

"I'll be up to join you in a few moments," Sharon said, looking down at her pet.

"Yes, Mistress," Caaisho agreed happily, certain this was the correct way to address her until she could return to her real Mistress.

"You're so well trained," Sharon smiled, impressed by Danielle's quick but thorough training.

"I'm a well-trained bimbo slut for your pleasure, Mistress," Caaisho said, not having any idea what this woman's name was.

"Yes. Yes you are," Sharon agreed, as her granddaughter snapped her fingers at the pet.

"Let's go, bitch," Edith ordered, loving the few times she was given power over the pets, all of whom were prettier than she was.

Caaisho obeyed, and she ignored the many looks she received as she followed the fat college girl out of the ballroom, down a hallway, up a long, winding flight of stairs, and down another hallway.

...

Meanwhile, still downstairs in the ballroom, Sharon approached Angela and offered, "If you give eight thousand to Beth, you're invited to join me in an hour."

"I wanted her for myself," Angela complained, hating how Sharon almost always won the hottest auction of the night.

Sharon was her best friend, but she was still tired of always losing to her.

"Take it or leave it," Sharon shrugged, hoping she could double or more tonight's donations for her good friend Senator Greene.

"No best friend discount?" Angela asked.

Sharon shrugged, "Sure. Seven thousand."

Angela sighed. Sharon turned to walk away when Angela, really wanting to play with this Muslim hottie, asked, "Where do I pay?"

"Pay Beth at the desk," Sharon said, as she looked around for the also well-off Betty.

She saw her leaning against a wall and sipping a glass of wine, and she sauntered over. "For ten grand, in an hour and a half I'll let you join me and my newest pet for a fun little orgy."

"I'm in," Betty agreed without hesitation. Money wasn't really an object for her, and this was only the second time in a year she hadn't purchased a pet.

"Go pay at the desk, and someone will come and get you when it's time," Sharon instructed.

"Will do," Betty said, happy to get some playtime with the new pet, and perhaps with some of the other girls and women too.

Sharon had already more than doubled the evening's money, and she still had one more woman to approach.

...

Meanwhile upstairs, Caaisho was led into a large bedroom, so large it was quadruple the size of her own luxurious one. Perhaps even bigger.

Edith lifted her dress, pulled down her panties, and grabbed the pretty girl's head. "Get eating, slut!"

Caaisho's face was suddenly buried in a hairless pussy, and so she just did what she was told. She licked. The pussy was already wet, and without any pubic hair, it was a lot easier to dine on. She parted the chubby girl's fat pussy lips, and explored within.

...

Sharon approached Hannah, who'd bid six thousand dollars, and asked, "Want to share in my pet?"

"Is my cunt wet?" Hannah asked.

"I imagine so," Sharon laughed. Hannah was always crude and blunt.

"I'm in," Hannah said.

"Just pay Beth your six thousand ," Sharon said.

"Six thou?"

"That was your highest bid for the girl, no?"

"Yes, but...."

"But nothing," Sharon interrupted. "All the proceeds are going to the Greene campaign. You don't want that crazy bigoted man back in office again, do you?"

"Yes, fine," Hannah sighed. "I'll go and pay."

"Someone will come and get you," Sharon said.

"Aaahaaah, so it's first dibs to you, of course," Hannah smiled.

"What? I paid more than double what you're paying. And besides, I need to check out the merchandise first," Sharon shrugged.

"Have fun," Hannah laughed, as Sharon turned away.

"Oh, I will," Sharon replied, going upstairs to do just that.

...

"Eat that cunt, you dumb bimbo," Edith ordered.

Caaisho's tongue probed the fat pussy, hungry to taste the aggressive fat girl's cunt cum. Would it taste the same as Danielle's? There were some similarities in wetness and scent, but they weren't identical. She wondered if the lack of hair had anything to do with it.

"I see you're enjoying my purchase?" Sharon said, watching her granddaughter riding the Muslim's face.

"I just couldn't wait to test her out," Edith said, close to orgasm.

"How good is she?" Sharon asked, having shared a few of her wins with her granddaughter in the past... hoping to get her out of her shy, insecure shell. Clearly it had worked. Edith's persona was now transformed night and day from how she was before she began accompanying her to Le Chateau Club Mansion.

Caaisho knew the fat girl was close, and so she attacked her clit with the vigor of a cunt-crazed slut... which she was.

"Soooo goooooooood," Edith almost went into convulsions, while her orgasm possessed her after just a couple minutes of the black girl's aggressive tongue.

Caaisho eagerly lapped up the cum flowing out of the fat girl... which was different from her Mistress's, but it still had quite an enticing taste.