Somali Pet Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooooh, it feels even better like this," Caaisho said, as she sat on the dick.

"Each position delivers different pleasures," Danielle said, like a guru of fuck.

"Yes," Caaisho moaned, as she sat down completely on the dick. She then began riding it, looking directly into her Mistress's eyes. "I love what you've done to me, Mistress."

"I knew you would," Danielle said, mesmerized by the black tits bouncing around even more wildly in this position.

"You love my nigger tits, don't you, my white goddess?" Caaisho asked... loving being as wicked as she possibly could... the tabooer, the more stimulating.

"They're the best tits I've ever owned," Danielle said, which was true. So big and round, such perfect areoles, such big hard nipples.

"Suck them then," Caaisho ordered, as she leaned down and shoved her fat tits in the white woman's face.

Danielle was surprised by the teen's aggression, but she was escalating the sex instead of doing the opposite, and so she obeyed, sucking the hard nipple into her mouth.

"Yes, suck it, suck it," Caaisho gushed, riding the cock in her ass somewhat awkwardly. She couldn't explain why, but watching this older woman worshipping her tits was so exciting. She then imagined other women... strangers... sucking on her tits. She knew they were huge. She knew men would love them if they saw them... in fact on campus they already did stare, but if they could see them naked like this, they'd flock to her like bear cubs to honey! But right now she was wondering how she could use her tits to seduce other girls and women.

For a few minutes, there wasn't any talking. Just a variety of sex sounds while Danielle sucked on each nipple, and Caaisho rode the cock in her ass, eventually getting into a smooth rhythm.

Moaning could be heard from both women.

There were sounds of sucking and slobbering coming from Danielle, who was sucking the black tits, like they were her last meal.

There was the repetitive sound of bodies colliding.

Eventually, Danielle decided to take control again. She sat up then sank down on her legs, flipped Caaisho onto her back, raised her legs, and slammed her cock back into her ass. Caaisho begged, "Yes, fuck my asshole."

"Slap your cunt, bitch."

"Yes, Mistress," Caaisho obeyed, and she slapped her pussy and swollen clit. Each slap made her body tremble, and her orgasm was now rising fast.

Danielle fucked her for less than a minute, not wanting the teen to come yet, but to have her on the verge of eruption. And then she pulled out, took the strap-on off and tossed it aside, and she straddled the teen's face and ordered, "Have a bedtime snack."

"Yummy," Caaisho said, frustrated not to be allowed to come yet, and her asshole suddenly feeling empty. She eagerly licked the completely trimmed white pussy... idly thinking perhaps she should trim her own hairy pussy. But whatever... she didn't care about that right now. All she cared about was making her Mistress come. Tasting her cum. Licking her cum. Drowning in her cum!

"Eat my white cunt, you nigger slut," Danielle demanded, as she ground on the teen's face.

"Yes, Mistress," she replied, as she lapped up the facewash of feminine wetness.

Danielle got hornier and hornier until she wanted to finish by coming inside her pet... it was the closest she could get to being a man.

Danielle swung around, crossed into a tribbing position, so their clits were pressed together, and she began grinding.

"Oh yes, I love this position," Caaisho moaned, as she began grinding back, holding onto Danielle's leg while Danielle held on to hers.

Young full black pussy hair intermeshed with trimmed coarse pussy hair. It was the Latinate[A3] example of salt and pepper.

"Oh yes, grind on my cunt," Danielle moaned.

"I love your cunt rubbing against mine," Caaisho moaned back, as they both sweated from their aggressive grinding.

Danielle's swollen clit was pressing directly into Caaisho's enlarged clit.

"You're the biggest slut I've ever met," Danielle moaned.

"I want to be the best dirty slut," Caaisho moaned. "A bimbo slut."

"A lesbian slut," Danielle added.

"Yes, yes, a cunt cum craving whore."

"An anal bitch."

"Yes, I want big dicks fucking my ass while I eat pussy," Caaisho moaned.

Danielle smiled, thinking that was just hours away. "Oh, that will be happening soon."

"Are you going to share me with your friends?" Caaisho asked, the idea terrifying, yet equally arousing. Ever since last night, she'd been crossing a plethora of dangerous, uncontrollable lines, yet she didn't care. Her body now belonged to Danielle, and her mind was Danielle's too. So she just wanted to immerse herself in complete submission.

"Every one of them," Danielle promised, Including many I don't know yet, she thought to herself.

"I want you to control me completely," Caaisho said, as she bucked her ass as furiously as she could.

"Can do. Very soon, you'll be my full-time submissive slave," Danielle said, thinking perhaps the slut could eventually move in with her, and be her full-time pet and maid. She'd long missed having a black maid, like she'd had in the past.

"Yes, please. I don't want to think for myself anymore," Caaisho said, feeling such profound relief to be setting aside all those years of stress from ridiculously over-the-top expectations from her parents. Primarily from her father, but her mother always supported his decisions, so in effect, even though she was lots more obviously caring about it, she was always on her husband's side of any disagreement instead of her daughter's.

"You'll be my complete bimbo," Danielle moaned, her orgasm rising.

"Yes, please," Caaisho moaned, her orgasm so close.

"Now come, slut," Danielle ordered. "Complete slaves come exactly when they're told to come."

"Yes, tell me what to do, Mommy."

"Come right now, slut, come all over my cunt," Danielle ordered, grinding furiously. "Now!"

"Yes!!" Caaisho screamed, as yet another orgasm ripped through her.

Feeling her cunt suddenly soaked with Caaisho's cunt cum, Danielle came just seconds later, spraying a massive load of cunt cum directly into her pet's pussy.

"Oh yes, breed me. Baptize my cunt with your cum," Caaisho moaned, as she felt Danielle's cum spraying inside her, even as she was coming herself. It felt so warm going inside her, and that warmed her entire being.

Then both girls collapsed in exhaustion.

Caaisho felt cum leaking out of her, knowing only part of it was hers. She felt its warmth as it trickled out. She felt the stickiness around her cunt, but also all over her entire body, from the massive workout she'd received. A fuck session with her Mommy burned way more calories than an actual workout... and it was a lot fucking more fun.

Danielle crawled up beside her pet, and Caaisho looked into her Mistress's eyes and said words she couldn't believe she was saying, since last night this had all started with her being molested pretty much against her will, "I love you, Danielle."

"I love you too, slut," Danielle said, being sincerely caring, yet keeping the hierarchy where it needed to be.

"I love being your slut," Caaisho said with the softest smile.

"I love that you are," Danielle said, leaning in and kissing her softly.

When the kiss was broken, Caaisho yawned.

"Get some sleep, my pet," Danielle said. "Tomorrow your outer makeover begins."

"Outer makeover?" Caaisho asked.

Danielle, exhausted too, decided to break her own rule of never sleeping in someone's bed after the sex was done, and she said, "I'll explain tomorrow my slut; sweet dreams until then."

Caaisho cuddled into the skinny, pale, white woman and whispered as she drifted into sleep, "I'll do anything for you, Mistress. Anything at all."

Danielle smiled as she pondered the possible ramifications of that lovely word 'anything', as she too drifted off into sweet slumber.

Continued in part 5... Pet gets makeover, and pays the price with her tongue.


[A1]It says so early in Ch 1.

[A2]I'm reserving the Mommy term for Danielle. The girl's mother is just her Mom, a term with no sexual connotations.

[A3]I had to google this word, and it has to do with the origin of an English word being Old Latin instead of Old German. Even given this clue, I still have no idea what you're trying to say here. But you were obviously trying to say something, so I left it in. Over to you.