Somali Pet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like that?" Danielle asked smugly, as she kept slamming into her.

"Oh yes, Mommy! Oh yes! Oh, mother-fucking FUCK!!" Caaisho babbled, as her orgasm erupted volcanically inside her!

Danielle kept fucking her, pounding her into an epileptic-like orgasm.

"Ooooooh," was all Caaisho had left to say, as her brain and body smooshed down into a soggy pile of mush.

Danielle took her time slowing down, and she eventually pulled out.

She then said, "Why don't you go downstairs and have a real breakfast, while I drive to the hardware store?"

"Okay," Caaisho agreed, as she lay bonelessly in the bed, totally exhausted, not in any hurry to move a muscle.

Danielle got dressed and headed out, as the teen just laid there, trying to recover from the intensity of her multiple orgasms, while she processed the many stunning events since she'd arrived the previous evening, that had totally turned her life around.

Continued in part 3... fucking in the shower.