So In Love With Mother Ch. 03

Story Info
Passion explodes between mother and son.
1.4k words
4.51
87k
64
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andrewdust
Andrewdust
360 Followers

"Lay back, sweetheart," she said as she looked down at me, "let Momma take care of you." She was standing on the bed with a bare foot on each side of my body. As I lay on my back staring up at her gorgeous, naked body, I was in awe. Her beautiful brown eyes met mine and my heart skipped a beat. We had tested the limits of a mother/son relationship, but this was something much more. I had dreamed about this for, what seemed like, ages. She just stood there gazing at me. My whole being was aching for her. I think she knew it and enjoyed seeing the longing in my expression. At last a smile played at her lips and a tingle went down my spine.

"Are you ready, Andrew?" she asked, seductively. "Are you sure you're ready for this?"

"Yes," I breathed, "I want you... need you... I love you."

She slowly lowered herself down and slid her pussy, still dripping wet, over my cock. She gasped and let out a loud cry. I thought it might have hurt, but then she spoke to me.

"Your cock was made for me," she panted. "This is where you belong; inside your mother." She moaned even louder and started moving up and down on my cock and I had never felt anything so right in my life. Her pussy wrapped tight around me and I was completely lost in the moment; completely lost in her.

"Oh my god," I moaned as she continued to take my dick in and out of her. I reached up and grabbed her breasts.

"Ooo yeah," she said, tossing her blonde hair back. "Does it feel good, baby?"

"You're incredible," I replied.

"Do you like Momma's tits?"

"Hell yes." I squeezed them and ran my thumbs across her nipples; making her gasp in pleasure and smile at me. She leaned down and kissed me hard; her hair falling around our faces. I ran my hands down her back and squeezed her ass. We were nose to nose and she kept the same, slow rhythm on my cock.

"You feel so good inside me," her voice was soft. "You make me complete."

"I love you so much Momma."

"I love you, honey. You're my whole world. Your cock feels so good inside me."

She leaned back and started grinding faster. The pace of her breathing was increasing and I felt her cunt contracting even more around my cock. She arched her back and was bouncing on my dick. I pushed down on her hips, making her slam into me harder.

"Oh shit," she yelled out, "like that baby; just like that!"

I was thrusting up to meet her and our bodies were slapping together. She lent over me again, putting her hands on the bed on either side of me and I pounded my cock into her.

"Oh goddamn," she screamed with gritted teeth, "fuck me; don't stop; fuck me hard!"

She was panting and I knew she was getting close to cumming again. My thighs were starting to burn from the repetitious thrusting of my cock into her, but I didn't let up. Again she leaned back and I heard her cries of passions intensify.

"Andrew," she cried loudly, "Andrew, I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum!" I felt her pussy clamping down on me and her juices squirting all over my cock. She was screaming and thrashing around like a wild animal as she climaxed. Her mouth gaped open and her hair was in her face; gasping and screaming; finally, she collapsed on top of me.

"Oh my god," she yelled, trying to catch her breath, "I'm shaking; I'm fucking shaking. Oh my god; oh my god; oh my god!" She looked at me and the sweet vision of the smile that was on her face would stay with me the rest of my life.

"I've never felt anything like this before," she said with a laugh. "Holy shit. Look at me; I can't stop shaking. I've never came that hard in my fuckin' life."

I wrapped my arms around her and held her close to me. "You are so fuckin' hot," I said, smiling back at her. She closed her eyes and could tell she was trying to gain control of herself again. She took deep breaths and I could feel her starting to relax a little.

"You didn't cum, did you?" she asked.

"No, I didn't."

"Good," she said as she giggled. We started kissing again. My cock was still rock hard. She moved her hand down between my legs and felt.

"Oh shit baby; you're still so fuckin' hard. We need to do something about that. C'mon." She rolled off me to my left side and grabbed my hands. "I want you to fuck me sweetheart. I want you to fuck me until you cum all in my pussy."

I moved between her open legs and slid my cock back into her. Again she moaned loudly. Her cunt was so warm and soaking wet; it felt so good being inside of her. I started a slow rhythm; not wanting to get overly excited. She took a deep breath and moaned my name.

"Oh Andrew..."

She kept her eyes on me the whole time. The intensity of her stare had me mesmerized. I studied her face; framed in that beautiful blonde hair. Her lips were slightly parted and of course, those brown eyes of hers were fixed on me. I reached down and squeezed her breasts. I loved that it made her moan louder and gasp. Now I could see the longing in her expression. Without saying a word, I knew she wanted me to fuck her harder. I increased my rhythm and the force of my cock going into her.

"Yes baby," she responded, "give me that cock."

I did exactly what I was told. I pounded my prick into her even harder. The bed was starting to rock with the steady fucking I was giving her. My balls slapped against her; there was no stopping.

"Oh fuck," she cried as I slammed my cock into her over and over again, "that's it; fuck Momma hard."

I leaned over and banged her hard and fast. Her fingernails were digging into my back as I mercilessly fucked her for all I was worth. She was grunting with her teeth gritted and I knew I was giving her exactly what she wanted. I could feel it building. I was getting close and she knew it. "I wanna cum," I panted. "I wanna cum inside you."

"Do it!" she cried, "cum baby; cum for me; cum in your mother's pussy!"

Every muscle in my body tightened as I unloaded inside of her throbbing cunt. I exploded so hard it took my breath away. Now I was the one moaning and gasping as I filled her with my massive load.

"Yes baby yes," she growled, "that's my good boy. I want every drop of your cum!"

"Oh god," I moaned, "oh my god." I was coming back to my senses and I pressed in against her. "I can't believe it."

"Believe it, baby," she smiled, "that was fuckin' amazing. I can feel your cum all inside me. Oh Andrew, I love the way you fuck me."

It was perfection. I had never been in love with someone like this. Our bodies were like one. I was hers and hers alone.

"I love you," I panted.

"I love you too, Andrew."

We held each other like we never wanted to let go. We didn't. If I could capture a moment in time, it would have been that night. It was an experience unlike anything else. I've often wondered why we didn't make love all night long, but there was so much more to be found between us than just fucking. My heart was beating for her. We stayed up all night talking and kissing. We talked about old times and I learned even more about this incredible woman who was my mother. The hours melted away and before we knew it...

"Oh shit," she said, startling me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Look," she pointed at the window, "the sun is coming up."

"We've been up all night?"

"I guess so," she laughed. "Let's sleep in today."

"That sounds like a plan to me." I put my arm around her as she laid her head on my shoulder.

She whispered softly to me. "I love you with my whole heart."

"I love you," I replied. "I am so in love with you."

We kissed deeply one more time, and then we closed our eyes and fell asleep.

Andrewdust
Andrewdust
360 Followers